One Summer’s Day

Story Info
How I met my wife.
8.5k words
4.41
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are eighteen years or older. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please vote, and comment to let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me. A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing.

The background

Robert excitedly sat down at the dining room table, as today was his sixteenth birthday; and he finally knew what he wanted to ask for as his birthday present. His parents have asked him several times what he would like, but he always had no answer. As his mom and dad sat down with him after eating dinner and cutting his cake, Robert looks at his parents as they asked the same question, what did he want for his birthday? Unlike most of his friends who ask for money and their first car, Robert had other ideas.

Knowing that his parents had just bought a new house to rent out, but needed a lot of work done to get it ready, he asked his dad if he could remodel their new rental house as his birthday present.

Robert Sr. looks at this son and says, "There's a lot of work to be done there, you know that right? The whole house needs to be gutted out and redone."

"That's exactly what am looking forward to," he answered back. Ever since he was little, Robert had an interest in architecture and engineering and always wanted nothing more than to tear down the walls of their home; but his mom was not having any of that in her new house.

Robert Sr. looked at his wife, "Summer vacation starts next week, and you know just as much as I do, about his love for architecture and engineering. Hell, he's been making furniture in the garage since he was six, and is getting damn good at it, too."

His mom looked at Robert knowing her son's interest and how recently, his custom pieces of furniture have been selling for a lot; especially the ones with the secret compartment and hidden doors. "Okay, but if you get in over your head with something you need to call Uncle Frank for help."

Jumping up and running to his parents, he gives them a big hug and screams, "Best birthday ever!!!"

The last week of school couldn't go by fast enough for Robert. All his friends were making plans to go to the pool and have parties, Robert was too busy thinking about the house and what he needed to do.

Robert walked into the house feeling excited for the next two months. He was going to be doing what he always wanted to do; but never had the opportunity to. Robert made his mom and dad promise that they wouldn't step foot inside the house until he was finished.

He first started but ripping down the walls ceiling and floors; the house was old and felt congested and divided. He opened up the kitchen, living room, and dining room to give the house an open floor plan and a more spacious feeling. For the next two months, he spent every day there making his dream into a reality, while staying within his parents' budget for the old house.

He had Uncle Frank inspect the wiring and plumbing of the old house to make sure everything was good, up to code, and found that they didn't need to be replaced. Robert reused what he could to save as much money by refinishing old door cabinets and fixtures making them look as good as new. Putting in LED lights, hardwood floors he got on sale, and a new paint job; the house started to look unbelievable.

Moving to the outside of the house, he redid the back and front yards and gardens, planting new flowers and trees. With new paint on the house, he was ready to show his parents and Uncle Frank the fruits of his hard work. To celebrate him completing the house, they all went out for lunch on Saturday, and after went to see his hard work. As they drove past, looking around for the old house, they don't even recognize it; the house looks better than they could have imagined. Getting out of the car and standing in front of the house, everyone was left speechless, but the real surprise waited inside for them.

Entering the house everyone looked around at the transformation of the house. Robert's mom looks at Frank and asks, "Did you help him do this, Frank?"

Looking just as surprised, he answers, "No! I'd love to take credit for this, but it's all Robert's doing."

Robert's dad went from room to room, surprised at every turn of this son's hard work. Once back, he asked, "How much did you go over budget?"

Looking back at his dad, he pulled out a piece of paper listing everything he spent and handed it to him and proudly said, "Under by two grand. I reused as much as I could; old doors, cabinets and fixtures."

Looking around, his dad said the house was too nice to rent out and let someone ruin all of his hard work; and they could get a lot more by selling it. Within a month on the market, the house had a bidding war with four buyers, and ended up selling for three times what the asking price was listed at. Speechless with the news, his dad said it sold for so much because of all the hard work Robert had put in over the summer on the house to make it look so good.

His dad handed him a check with the cost of the house and materials and a little profit taken out, there was more than half the money the house sold for.

"This was all possible because of you and this is your part, invest it in something for the future," the father said, knowing how much his son enjoyed working on the house. He knows he would buy another one with the money.

Robert knew that he wanted to buy something to fix like the house with the money he had, he knew he had a lot of options. After months of looking, he came upon an old apartment building in need of a lot of work.

It was a two storey building that had twenty apartments and was located in a middle-class area and the asking price was only forty thousand dollars due to the condition of the property. Thinking that after he fixed it up, he could rent out rooms and have a steady income every month; and with income like that, he could buy another house to flip.

After discussing this with his dad and mom, they contacted the real estate company to see the property. Once there, they quickly saw how bad it was; it hadn't had any tenants for the past two years after the owner had passed away; and his family only wanted the money, and didn't want to do any repairs to keep it running.

After a quick inspection from Frank, he told them it's not as bad as it looked, but every apartment would need to be torn down and redone to make it rentable again. After a long negotiation and showing the owners that the property needed up to one hundred thousand dollars, or more, in repairs. With it sitting empty for two years, knowing what other surprises there were, with no other potential buyers, and the owners desperately needing money; they got the price down to twenty thousand. That's only one thousand dollars per unit at that price; it was a steal. After the repairs, they could get two thousand dollars a month for each unit; getting double the investment back in less than one month alone. Making forty thousand dollars every month after it's fully rented out is not bad for a sixteen year old in high school.

Present day

Sitting in his office with the air conditioning on high, it was another hot summer day. Looking over applications of potential renters for his apartment, Robert started thinking back to when he was sixteen and started buying, remodelling, and flipping houses. Now eighteen years old and just graduated from high school, he now had twenty rental houses and buys and sells up to ten houses a year. Robert was now making close to thirty to forty thousand dollars from the apartment depending on how many empty units he had at the time and 40 to 50 forty to fifty thousand from the rental house alone, and a couple of million from the houses he sells every year.

Against his parent's wishes, Robert decided not to go to medical school to become a doctor like his father. At eighteen, he was making more money in one month than most people make in a year, and more in one year than anyone he knows of, including his parents. He didn't see a need to spend the next seven years of his life in school to work long hours; be on call on weekends; to work holidays; to make less than what he makes in one month, doing what he loves. He had so much free time; to do what he wanted, to travel and see the world, or to just relax at home.

The only regret Robert had was that he had spent most of his free time in high school remodelling apartments or houses which didn't leave a lot of free time for him to be with all his friends out partying and getting laid. He was working; but he loved every minute of it. And now at eighteen years old, he had more than ten million in the bank, a big house, and all his dream cars nice lined up in his garage.

If he wanted anything in his life, he had the money to get it without giving it a second thought; not many people can do that in life. He did have a few girlfriends in high school and managed to get laid several times; but only when his girlfriends were in the mood. Thinking about it always made him mad, that girls had this power over guys. If they don't get wined and dined, or weren't in the right mood; they weren't putting out, no matter what. For a teenage boy, just starting to have sex, this was the worst thing ever. This led to long hours of Robert working out his frustration on his houses.

Looking through the paperwork, he comes across Julia Takahashi's rental application. Her name took him by surprise; a Japanese name was rare in Texas. Thinking back to his family vacation to Japan when he was fourteen, he remembered how respectful the Japanese were and how they always liked having everything clean and organized. He also found Japanese girls to be beautiful and very attractive, this was one big reason he wanted to call her.

Picking up his phone he called Julia to set up a meeting. A young sounding girl's voice answered the phone, maybe her daughter. When he asked for Julia, she answered with, "This is her." After several minutes, they set up a meeting for the next day at 10:00am.

At 9:45am, Robert sitting at his desk, heard knocking on his office door. Getting up and walking to the door, he opened it. He was looking at a beautiful young Asian girl standing there.

"Hi I'm Julia. I have an appointment at 10:00am."

"Yes, please come in and have a seat; I'm Robert, we spoke yesterday."

Sitting down, Robert tried to be professional, and asked all the questions he needed to know the answers from her.

Julia Takahashi was nineteen years old and was from New Mexico. Her mom was Latin, and her dad was from Japan. Julia got pregnant at fifteen and has a four year old daughter. After getting pregnant, she got into a huge fight with her parents, ran away from home, and moved in with her boyfriend. At eighteen, he got a job in the oil field and they moved to Texas. After several months, he spent more time away from home saying he had to work, but she caught him cheating several times. She kept quiet for her daughter; but a month later, he found a new girlfriend and moved out.

Not having anyone to rely on and with little money left, she finally found a job three hours away. It wasn't the best, but it was all she could find. She and her daughter moved into a woman's shelter. After several months, Julia finally saved enough money to get her a place and be able to move out of the shelter which was not a good place for her daughter to be in. The shelter was filled with ex-cons, drug addicts, and drunks; every night, there were fights and people were always yelling and screaming. Julia didn't have much, but started noticing her things going missing little by little, and knew she had to get out as soon as possible.

Julia only made fifteen hundred dollars a month with overtime; but overtime was little to none, with having to look after her daughter. With her job and savings, at most, she could pay was four to five hundred dollars a month for rent, if bills were included. Every place Julia looked at was no better than the shelter; bad neighborhoods, rundown apartments, drug dealers on most corners, and hookers walking the streets littered with used condoms and wrappers.

Julia was checking out an apartment that was in decent condition, but after five minutes of looking around the apartment, she heard gunshots going off for several minutes. Looking back, she saw the landlord laying down on the floor looking around to see if any had hit the apartment walls.

Julia sat there nervously knowing full well that this apartment was well out of her price range, but she had to work out something. She needed a place where she and her daughter would be safe and could sleep without being scared of the unknown of what might happen during the night. Julia hasn't gotten a good night's sleep for several months.

Robert looked Julia over; she looked Japanese, but got some of her mom's Latin genes, as well. She had that typical Japanese girl look to her, beautiful porcelain white skin; but long brown hair and green eyes from her mom. He guesses she was 5'6" and about 120 lbs, nice B cup tits; a flat stomach, a Latin ass, and long legs.

Robert sat there disappointed. Here was this super hot Asian girl sitting in front of him, and he now knew that she couldn't afford to rent a unit from him. He would have loved nothing more than to see her every day. Robert was thinking of even going to upgrade her to a bigger and better unit for free.

Julia sat there nervously smiling. All she could think about was what would she have to do for the apartment building owners, to have them let her move into a unit today for almost eleven hundred dollars lower than what he was asking from everyone else.

Never in her life, had Julia used her body to get what she wanted; she was brought up with a good work ethic. Her father always told her, "If you work hard for what you want, nobody will be able to take it away from you. Never do anything that will make you ashamed of how you get things in your life." Growing up, her parents worked hard to give her a good life and were never ashamed of the shit jobs they got. It was always honest work they had to do, to move forward in life; and slowly, they did. Some of Julia's friends growing up did use their bodies to get what they wanted from men; clothes, handbags, money, but it never lasted long after the men got what they wanted. They would toss them to the side like they were nothing but trash, leaving them crying and hurt.

Julia never understood what those friends were thinking. She would never let a man use her body for his pleasure. For what? a hundred dollar handbag? for some clothes, or money? No, she couldn't live with herself, or look at her mom and dad in the eyes knowing what she did. She had too much self-respect for that. She would rather work hard in a shit job and barely survive; than to do something easy like be a stripper, having men feel her up, grab her ass, and tell her how hard she makes them.

But this was different, she had no choice; she needed to get her and her daughter out of the shelter as fast as she possibly could. The last few days, they were starting to catch the eyes of some ex-cons that had gone to prison for human trafficking. Worried for the safety of her daughter they needed a safe place to live without the fear of waking up in the middle of the night and having her daughter missing.

Julia was nervous sitting there; she didn't want to ask to talk to the owners of the apartments. She knew that just like that last two apartments she saw, the owners let her know real fast that she can get cheaper rent if she was willing to provide them with some company when they needed it. She didn't like the idea of some sweaty, fat fifty something old man using her as his plaything; but she didn't have a choice. She didn't have two thousand dollars a month for rent, and if she was going to do it, this was a nice and safe place for her daughter to do it for.

Finally, she got up the nerve. She started with, "I know I don't have enough money and I don't make enough for this place; but can you call the owner so I can talk with him and see if there is something special I can work out in exchange."

Robert was surprised by what Julia just said.

Looking at her, he responds with, "Yeah, you don't have enough. Every apartment will ask for last month's rent, this month's rent, and a deposit upfront, no matter where you go."

Julia's heart dropped. She had never rented anything before. She didn't know any of this. She was trying got to get as much as she could for them to move out; she only had a thousand dollars for the first month rent and would worry about the next month rent later. No matter what she had to do for the owner, she couldn't go back to that shelter.

Robert took a deep breath and continued, "I am the owner of this building, it's all mine. I bought it when it was a piece of shit, and fixed every inch of it to what you see today with my own two hands."

Surprised at what Robert just said, Julia looked at him; he was only eighteen years old at most, and he owns all of this.

Robert asked her what she meant by working out something special in exchange. Looking down Julia said that she couldn't go back to the women's shelter anymore; she fears for her daughter's safety too much. Looking up at Robert, "I will do anything! I mean anything! You can have anything you can think of, as much as you want it, whenever you want it. I'll be your little slut if you want me to be." Julia started crying as the words left her mouth. Never in her life did she feel more defeated than she did at this moment. She had laid it all out for Robert, now it was all up to him to accept her offer, or decline it.

Robert sat there speechless for a moment, never in his life did he feel so much power running through him. Here was this beautiful young girl begging and pleading in front of him giving up the power that had made him so mad with every girlfriend he had had to this point in his life. Letting him know that whatever he wanted to do with her or to her, 'No' was not a word he would ever hear her say to him.

Robert sat back in his chair looking at Julia softly crying. Thinking back, this place had paid itself off within the first six months after it was remodelled; it has been full for two years. He only recently had two tenants move out due to them relocating for new jobs. For two years, everything he made was all his; he wouldn't miss two thousand a month, he was making plenty of money with everything he was doing. But to get the power over Julia, and to make her his little slut, to do with whatever he wanted; now that's priceless to him.

Robert grabbed a pen and some paper and a voice recorder from his desk and looked back to Julia. Okay, let's get the details worked out first, and she nodded. He asked her what she meant by, "... being his little slut?"

Julia answered with, "If you let me and my daughter move in here today, I'll let you use me and my body to your heart's content, to do whatever you want, whenever you want, for as long as we can stay here for (thinking how much she would be comfortable with paying and have some money left for food and to buy her daughter some toys, clothes; and save a little for a rainy day in case of an emergency, not too low, but not too high) four hundred dollars a month with no deposit nor last month's rent either."

Robert nodded like he was thinking, and stated, "I have some questions."

Julia asked, "What?" with a confused look. What could he ask, as she had laid it out pretty clearly for him.

Robert started, "Are you clean of all STDs? Can I kiss you can we make out? Do you do anal? Can I cum inside of you and not worry about you getting pregnant? Do you give good head? Can I call over another girl and watch you both go at it for my enjoyment? Can I fuck you for my pleasure only and not care if you cum or not? Can I put toys into you and turn them on whenever I want to see your reaction? Can I tell you how I want you to shave and you do it? What I want to know is what is your limit?"