One Summer’s Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The new lingerie you wanted me to buy, give me a second, and I'll put it on for you."

"You can wear it another time; right now, I need you," I answered.

As we got to the bed, I pulled back the covers and lay her down on her back. I got on top of Julia and slowly started kissing her lips at first, then working my way to her neck, planting soft kisses as I work my way down. I got to her breasts and moved my hands to cup them, I worked my hands gently on her tits, squeezing them softly. I took her nipple into my mouth and started sucking and licking it; moving to the other one and did the same. After having my fill, I started my descent. Surprisingly, Julia stopped me, and I looked up at her questioningly.

"As much as I would love for you to go down and eat my kitty, remember I am here for your pleasure, not mine. If eating pussy gives you pleasure then by all means continue; but if not, you can do whatever you want, however you want it. I am yours, remember?"

This was a new feeling for me. Every girlfriend I ever had, always wanted me to give them pleasure before I could get my own. They had the power. I had to do it their way; but not with Julia. With her, I had the power! She was my slut, she belonged to me. She was here for my pleasure only. If she cums, I'll be getting pleasure and that's fine with me, this was exciting.

I started rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her slit several times to get it wet. I slowly pushed the head of my dick into her wet opening. Julia was so tight I had trouble fitting inside of her, but slowly working into her inch by inch. Julia was starting to softly moan as I worked into her. I got halfway in and started pulling out and pushing back in. Julia had tears running down her cheeks; for the first time in her life, she was having sex with someone she didn't love. She was using her body to get what she wanted from someone, going against everything her dad had told her, and what she told herself she would never do.

Looking at her, I started picking up my speed. Her pussy was gripping me so tightly, but she slowly loosened up enough that I managed to bottom out into her. Julia looked up at me, smiled softly, and told me I could fuck her harder if I wanted to; and I did. I started going faster and faster and was slamming into her now. Julia got wetter with every downward thrust, I started hitting her cervix that had her moaning louder and louder.

Julia's back arched, she let out a scream, and her pussy clamped down on my dick. I let her ride out her orgasm that lasted several minutes. When her pussy relaxed, I started slowly working into her again. I slowly pulled out of her and told her to bend over, she quickly got into position with her amazing ass before me. I ran my hands over her soft, round ass, spread her cheeks apart, and got a good look at her little pink rosebud and pussy that was wet and ready for me. I lined up my cock and pushed into her slowly. I moved my hands over her hips to hold onto, as I started hammering into her. Julia was loudly moaning and had the sheets clenched in her hands as I slammed into her. I felt my balls tightening and knowing I was going to cum soon, I slammed into her hard as deep as I could go, and started flooding her with my seed. Julia let out a scream and started orgasming with me.

I dropped down next to Julia, both of us breathing heavily and covered in sweat. Julia cuddled up next to me, placing her head on my chest and smiled up at me, "I could get used to this."

"Me, too." A couple of minutes later, I jokingly asked, "Are you sure you're a mom? Your body doesn't show any signs of it. Your skin is flawless, and not a stretch mark inside and that pussy. My god, it was so tight."

Julia laughs, "Well, that's what happens when you have a baby at at a young age everything goes back to normal quickly." After talking about her life, they quickly fell asleep for the night.

Some years later...

Robert walked into his house and he heard his kids playing in the pool. It was a hot summer day and the pool was the best way to cool off. Robert stood there looking out at his wife, Julia, and his four kids playing happily. Looking at Julia he couldn't believe it had been ten years since he had first met her and Bella; and how his life had changed ever since. Julia looked more beautiful than ever, and she had given him three more beautiful children. His life was perfect, and it all started one summer's day.

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...