One Surprise Visit From Sherri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

Pre cum dribbled out as Sherri squeezed and increased her pumping motion on his cock.

"Oh look," Sherri giggled. "He is leaking already." She reached and touched the clear pre cum with her finger then sucked her finger into her mouth. "Tasty too," she giggled.

"Suck him if you want to, I am sure Jason won't mind," Debbie giggled.

All Jason could manage to grunt out was, "Ah, ah, well." He was a red as a beet.

Sherri leaned forward and sucked the droplet of pre cum into her mouth, and then she opened her mouth wide and sucked the large head of Jason's throbbing cock into her mouth.

My cameras were catching all of this as I watched Jason's knees nearly buckle when Sherri sucked on the head of his cock. Her hand was a blur as she jacked him off while holding the head of his cock locked between her lips.

Debbie reached behind Jason and after licking her finger jammed it into his quivering asshole in one long thrust. Jason quickly gripped Sherri's head to steady himself as his hips jerked forward thrusting more of his cock into her mouth.

"Holy fuck," I thought to myself, Sherri was not wild about guys Cumming in her mouth and with what my wife was doing to his asshole, and I knew he would not last long before his load spurted into her mouth.

Still she kept his cock locked between her lips and her hand was pumping on his cock even faster. Maybe she has turned into a swallower, I thought. It sure looked like she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

My wife moved around behind Jason as he was hunched over Sherri's head driving his cock deeper into her mouth. I reached into the end table drawer to get my spare camera for some close ups.

I moved to the back of my now kneeling wife and watched as she pulled her finger out of Jason's asshole. Pulling his skinny ass cheeks apart, she leaned in to replace her finger with her tongue.

"Fuck me," I thought. Where the fuck did my shy embarrassed wife pick up that trick. My wife was giving Jason a world class rim job. I moved my camera closer to capture Debbie as she pulled the cheeks of Jason's ass apart and drove her wet tongue as deep in his asshole as she could. She was pistoning her tongue in and out of his clenching asshole as I heard him howl.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, YES, YES!" Jason moaned. I quickly moved around to see his cock throbbing as his cum spurted into Sherri's mouth. A white frothy ring appeared around his cock as she struggled to swallow his cum, a small amount escaping her sucking mouth to form the white frothy ring around the shaft of his cock. Her gulping and swallowing was accompanied by her guttural moans as it seemed like she was also having an orgasm.

Jason now nearly bent in half over Sherri's head reached easily and jerked the bikini top up to grab Sherri's firm tits and squeeze them, pinching her hard nipples, as he filled her gulping mouth with his thick cum.

I am not sure how much cum he pumped in her mouth, but she swallowed several times. Finally, she collapsed back on the sofa her firm tits jiggling as she flopped back. Jason turned and collapsed next to her.

As Sherri laid there gasping, Jason slipped his hand over and ran his fingers across her bikini covered cunt. When she did not seem to object to his move, he slid his fingers under her bikini and began rubbing her flooded cunt.

Jason, feeling bolder by Sherri not objecting to his wandering hand, rolled toward her nearly naked body and using his other hand pushed her bikini down and plunged at least two fingers into her wet cunt. His huge cock almost immediately came alive from its flaccid state and was soon rock hard again.

Sherri, still in a fog from her orgasm mumbled, "I can't fucking believe I did that. Fuck me; I actually swallowed his fucking cum. I hate swallowing cum." She slurred. "I don't swallow cum. And yet, I fucking swallowed his whole load. I think your fucking wife has converted me," she giggled. "I even had a fucking orgasm when I felt him filling my fucking mouth. Oh fuck, I have turned into a fucking cum slut," she giggled.

Almost like she suddenly realized Jason was finger fucking her, she glanced down at his hand under her bikini bottom. Jason's fingers were pumping in and out of her hairless cunt. She lazily reached over and grabbed his now rock hard cock by the shaft.

"Holy fuck, Debbie check this out. This skinny cocksucker is ready to go again. I can't fucking believe it. He just pumped my fucking mouth full and he is hard again."

"Climb aboard and ride it Sherri," Debbie giggled. "You know how fast young guys get hard," she added.

"Fuck it," Sherri said as she moved forward to stand up. "I have always wanted to try a big one like his," she added.

As she moved Jason reluctantly pulled his dripping fingers out of Sherri's cunt and he lay back on the sofa with his huge cock sticking straight up.

"Sherri stood looking at the size of Jason's cock, then she slipped the bikini bottoms down and stepped out of them. "Here goes nothing," she giggled as she straddled Jason's hard cock and slowly descended. She reached between her wide spread legs and gripped his cock directing it to her dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck he is big," Sherri moaned as she felt the head of his cock penetrate her cunt.

Debbie had moved over and was watching up close as Sherri squatted lower on Jason's cock. I was behind Debbie off to one side recording Sherri's descent onto his cock.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Sherri moaned as she felt his cock slip further and further into her cunt. "FUCK! He is huge," she moaned. Finally, after a very slow lowering of herself, she had his entire cock deep inside of her. She then fell forward on top of him. She reached under her and pushed his tee shirt up then pressed her bare tits with her rock hard nipples flat against his skinny chest.

"Oh fuck, I could learn to fucking love this," Sherri mumbled as she laid flat against Jason.

From behind, both Debbie and I were treated to a view of Sherri's firm ass. Jason's cock was embedded in her cunt and we could see a generous amount of her pussy juice drooling out and coating his balls.

My wife reached for Sherri's ass and pulled her cheeks apart and literally dove forward running her tongue in Sherri's asshole.

"Oh Debbie, Debbie, fuck you're gonna make me cum again girl," she squealed.

I slipped out of my clothes and stepped up behind my wife gently pulling her back from Sherri's ass. I pointed to my rock hard cock and then to Sherri's asshole. Debbie clutched my cock by the shaft and pulled me and my hard cock toward Sherri's exposed wet asshole.

As Debbie pressed the head of my cock to Sherri's wet asshole, she lurched.

"Oh FUCK NO!" Sherri bellowed, suddenly coming alive. "Not in my asshole again you cock sucker. No fuck, fuck oh fuuuuckk," Sherri moaned

I placed both of my hands on the small of her back and pressed, holding her flat against Jason as Debbie held my cock against her wet sphincter. I quickly jacked my hips forward and felt the head of my cock pop in to her ass.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK!!" Sherri screeched as I pressed a good three to four inches into her asshole. "I have never had two cocks in me," she squealed.

I started pumping my cock in and out going a little deeper each time. Debbie jumped up and moved to straddle Jason on the sofa. She reached down and clutched Sherri's hair and pulled her up to lick her wet cunt.

This move not only quieted Sherri, it gave Jason an incredible view of Sherri eating my wife's wet cunt just above his head.

I finally pressed hard and sunk the rest of my cock deep into Sherri's firm ass. I began fucking her asshole, which prompted Jason to start thrusting his hips as he fucked her cunt.

Constant moans from both my wife and Sherri filled the room. My wife was the first to cum and she squirted her pussy juice directly into Sherri's mouth which was being held firmly by her against her wet cunt.

"Aaaaiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," my wife wailed as she clutched Sherri's hair and her hips bucked against her mouth.

Sherri was next as I heard her muffled moans escaping between licking my wife's cunt and swallowing her juices.

At about the same time I literally felt Jason's cock throbbing through the thin wall between Sherri's cunt and her asshole. His cock seemed to expand as it pulsed his cum deep into her cunt.

"Aaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow," he moaned as he filled Sherri's pussy with yet another load of his thick cum.

This was all too much for me and I felt my cock swell deep in Sherri's asshole as I exploded a river of hot cum deep inside of her. I froze with my cock buried as I felt spurt after spurt shoot out of my cock. I remained buried in her ass until I felt my cock begin to go limp in the warm confines of her ass. Finally I pulled it out with an audible pop. I fell back to my knees and rolled over and stretched out naked with my limp wet cock draped over my thigh.

Debbie had fallen off to one side and lay naked next to Sherri who was still draped across Jason with his cock still buried in her wet cunt. Finally she stirred and slid off of him stretching out next to my naked wife.

Jason remained where he was on slouched on the sofa nearly having slid off during this whole orgy. His huge cock glistened with a mixture of his cum and Sherri's pussy juices.

I was not surprised to see my wife rise up and move down to suck Jason's wet cock clean of his cum and Sherri's juices. She then pulled herself down to me on the floor and sucked my cock clean. Then she shakily stood and walked back over to lie beside the naked Sherri.

I have no real idea how long we all laid there naked. The first to move was Sherri who moved down a bit to suck on my wife's nipples.

Finally I heard a popping noise. This was Sherri giving Debbie's hard nipples a farewell suck.

"I just stopped to say hi and have a glass of wine with you, you little sexpot," Sherri said giggling.

"Hey, you're the one that wanted to watch me pay the lawn boy," Debbie retorted with a chuckle.

"And how could I pass up a cock like that?" Sherrie laughed. "And that fucking husband of yours... That cocksucker fucked me in my ass again. Last week, I had a virgin asshole, now today I have had two cocks stuck in my asshole and they both belong to your fucking husband," She giggled.

"He does love to stick his penis in butts," Debbie giggled. "But admit it. You loved it."

"The fuck I did," Sherri blurted. "Ok, maybe it was a little hot. Now I have cum running out of my asshole and my cunt," Sherri whined.

"I can help with that," Debbie said as she quickly moved down and began licking Sherri's cunt and her asshole to clean up the cum.

A short while later I heard Sherri moaning and mumbling, "Oh fuck, fuck fuck I am cumming, fuck.. lick me, lick me, and swallow it."

As Jason was finally able to get up and pull his baggy shorts on and stumble to the door, I yelled at him. "I think you owe me a few free lawn mowing jobs after this."

"I agree," He laughed as he left.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12