One Tequila, Two Tequila, More....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you dirty bastard, that's so fucking naughty, keeping doing that exactly!"

As I continued, Terri gave her attention back to her own actions with Nicki, she got more lube and rubbed it all over Nicki's ass and pussy, making them shiny and slippery and brought the rabbit up to rub against Nicki's clit.

"Hun, can you help me out now please, and just hold your cheeks apart a little for me," she asked, and Nicki obliged.

As the vibrator stimulated Nicki's pussy lips and clit, Terri took a long lap at her asshole, sliding her tongue all over and around it, occasionally with her tongue wide, then more pointedly focusing the tip on and around the rosebud, soliciting a dirty, deep moan from Nicki.

Terri worked the rabbit into the tightness of Nicki's cunt, continuing her flicking, licking, and probing work with her tongue at her butt, and began to use it in earnest, gently fucking Nicki while its ears worked around her clit.

Nicki's body responded with tremors of pleasure, as the sensations took her towards her climax, and I could feel Terri's own cunt tighten to clench around my fingers as I slowly pumped them and worked her g-spot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Terri moaned as I again tugged at her plug "Nicki, baby hold the vibro in yourself, baby, time for your real treat."

As Nicki took hold of the rabbit herself and continued pumping her cunt slowly, Terri grabbed the black butt plug she had ready and slathered it in lube turning the vibration on and pressing its tip at the tight, glistening centre of Nicki's delectable asshole.

She took back control of the rabbit vibrator as well, and Nicki once again reached back to pull her bum cheeks wider, giving me an even better view of the show, as well as opening herself more for Terri.

Rhythmically, Terri worked with both the toys together probing at Nicki's holes as her legs began to visibly tremor vigorously, Nicki's moans became louder and louder as the butt plug stretched her ass getting closer and closer to entering her fully, and then she began to explode. Terri pulled the rabbit hard from her cunt while forcing the plug deep into her sphincter.

Nicki's spasming cunt squirted her juices all over the bar floor as Terri strummed her clit frantically, the vibrating butt plug now wedged in Nicki's ass. Wave after wave of strong orgasms rocked through Nicki as Terri stuck her face in the brunette's pussy, licking and sucking on her, as I finger-fucked Terri's pussy and played with the toy in her own ass.

And as I tugged on it stretching Terri's asshole, she came herself, screaming her delight as I pumped her pussy and pulled the plug out of her altogether leaving her ass to slowly close upon itself, she gripped Nicki's thighs to hold herself up as her orgasm struck through her like lightning.

My cock had regained his vigour during this filthy display and was once more stood to attention and ready for action, and I was intent on getting him into Nicki. I lifted myself up from the floor, as Terri moved out of my way, sensing exactly what I was up to, and moved in behind Nicki still bent over the bar, her huge tits pressed against its surface, and aimed my cock at the entrance to her glorious pussy.

Lining myself up I attempted to enter her feeling the vibrations of the butt plug throbbing through her, she gasped and held me off as I began.

"Too much, Too much," she said, "I can't take all that, there's no room for that down there!"

I eased back and reached down to her cunt, pushing a couple of fingers into her soaking hole. It was indeed an extremely tight fit with the plug buzzing away in her ass, but I slid them in and out of her loosening her up a little more. I caressed her back and nuzzled the nape of her neck, as I stretched her a little further with one more finger, before removing them and repositioning my swollen glans at her entrance, and slowly pushing into her.

Nicki let out a deep guttural moan as my length entered her, the sensations strong for both of us as the heavy vibrations of the plug stimulated her vaginal and anal walls, and all along the top of my cock as it penetrated further.

I steadied myself and reached to wrap my arms around her and to fondle her magnificent breasts, pulling on her swollen, puffy nipples as I got the majority of my cock inside her.

She stretched her head back and we engaged in a passionate kiss, as I began to slowly fuck her, feeling every inch of her cunt wrapped tight around me.

"Oh my god, Andy, I've never felt anything like it," she groaned "I fucking love your cock, I fucking love this, I've never felt so many sensations, just fuck me slow and hard baby, let me feel all that big cock in me."

I was in heaven, this beautiful goddess of a woman impaled on my cock, holding her fabulous breasts in my hands, her begging me for more, and as I enjoyed her carnally, I knew there was something more about this girl for me, but that would have to wait though. Now I had to satisfy our sexual needs once more.

I slid one hand down to her clit bending her back over and lengthened my strokes into her, the vibrations almost numbing the feelings I was having, it was time for it to come out.

"Terri, I need your help, come and gently take this thing out of Nicki's ass while I fuck her," I asked, "I just can't stop this her cunt feels too good."

I had to move back a little so I could only grab Nicki by her hips to give Terri room to work, but Terri knew what was needed and used one hand to stroke the brunette's swollen clit as she took hold of the base of the plug. She slowly started to pull on it gently, moving it backward and forwards, slightly stretching Nicki's sphincter as it pulled against it from the inside.

"Shit, oh God, oh Fuck!" Nicki gasped, as the toy tugged at her ass "Ow, gentle, gentle please," she hissed, "careful, it's so tight!"

Terri left the plug inside her and grabbed the lube squirting more all over Nicki's ass and my cock below as it slid into that beautiful, tight pussy once more, and then took hold again as I pulled back a little.

She continued to stimulate Nicki's clit and as I pushed into her, she pushed on the plug and as I pulled out, she did the same.

The sensations were incredible on my cock, and Nicki's groans were building and her breathing getting quicker once more. I knew now her ass would have to wait for another day, I was absolutely set on coming in her fantastic cunt once more, and I could feel the beginnings in my balls, as I gave a little more each time and a little quicker.

Terri was working the toy at the same pace, and it was a marvellous sight to see, as Nicki's sphincter was pulled a little wider each time around it as we withdrew. The tight muscle was swollen and stretched, and then gripping the toy again as we pushed back into her. And then it happened, Nicki's orgasm hit hard as we pulled back from her and Terri pulled, the plug popping from Nicki's ass, and for a fraction of a second I had the view of her hole open and gaped, but closing up again quickly.

I couldn't stop myself, I hammered in and out of Nicki harder than ever, as she screamed her delight and I ejaculated deep into her cunt, my balls aching at the release of the third load in such a short time, but the climax was mind-blowing, my vision darkened as I rode out Nicki's waves my glans feeling like it was on fire, and as she calmed, I had to withdraw myself quickly it was just so intense.

"Fuck, that was ridiculous," Terri said, "so hot, Jesus, I've never seen anything like it. Fuck guys and your come is leaking out of her look!"

And with that, she knelt and took a long slurp of Nicki's cunt, 'til Nicki pushed her away laughing, "Too sensitive you filthy bitch, haven't you had enough?"

"Not sure I'll ever have enough," Terri said, "but I guess that can be the end of tonight's festivities, ha ha, now who wants a beer before we straighten up?"

We sat in a kind of stunned silence for quite a while, chugging a cold beer, and I looked again at Nicki in all her glory and knew I had a lot to think about. Ever since she'd arrived at the bar, I'd been distracted from my normal home life, and my affection for her had grown. I wondered if there was a future for us beyond the amazing group sex with the insatiable Terri, but that was for another time.

We cleared up the evidence of our debauchery as best we could, although the stench of our sex and our orgasms hung heavy in the air, and I suspected the cleaners would be suspicious when they arrived early in the morning. And I again wiped the last three hours from the security camera system.

Again I drove the girls home, making sure I headed to Terri's house first. She kissed us both and jumped out of the car saying "Can't wait for next week, see you tomorrow at work Andy."

We drove in silence for a couple of minutes, but then I pulled into a quiet street and turned to Nicki, "This is amazing Nic," I said, "I'd never dreamed of the things we've done together in the last couple of weeks, and I love Terri and her filthy behaviour, but I think I want something more between you and me, something more intimate, what do you think?"

Nicki sighed, "You have a wife Andy, I'm not sure I can do that to another woman."

"I understand Nicki, listen, let's take a little time to think about it, but I want to meet you alone, just the two of us away from work.

We will take a day off Monday, and head out of town for the day together and let's just have a chat about what we both want."

With that I dropped her to her door, kissing her passionately as she left the car, I sat and watched her walking up to her pathway, marvelling at her beauty and that fantastic big booty as my cock stirred once more in my pants.

To be continued as "Tequila sunshine lunch - Nicki"

Thanks for reading.

12