One Tequila, Two Tequila and Fun

Story Info
Late night bar room frollicks.
4.5k words
4.68
24.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is set in the U.K. and as such uses some phrases and slang from British English, I hope you enjoy. Thanks to Kenji Sato for proof reading and advice)

I'd been running the most popular dive bar in town for five years when Nicki first appeared on the scene; and after a few weeks as a customer, she asked for a job.

She was a great looking girl with a slightly crooked smile, long brunette hair, and just a little bit of extra weight, but all in exactly the right places.

She was keen on weekend shifts and had all the attributes of the perfect bartender: cheerful, chatty, hardworking, attractive, and of course, a really great rack. I mean they were sweet; large, round, always lightly tanned, and she chose the right clothes to show them off without being too slutty about it. So it wasn't so long before Nicki was working regularly and getting whatever shifts she liked, and she was keen as she made a killing in tips.

We became more and more friendly, and often stayed behind for a few drinks after work; even as my wife sat alone at home, waiting for me.

Then one Thursday night, after a busy shift, we sat down with Terri, my assistant manager and favourite dirty blonde.

Nicki was upset. She'd dumped her asshole boyfriend two days before, after she'd caught him in bed with her sister, and she was groaning about how shitty her life had become, and how much she hoped her sister enjoyed the "pencil-dicked, premature ejaculating ass." Terri listened on and laughed as Nicki recalled stories of having to finish herself off with her toys after the drunken dick had rolled off of her and fallen asleep.

Terri was also having issues with her husband, who was considerably older than her and had just about given up on sex all together. Something she'd often had a good groan of her own about recently.

I poured another round of beers and lined up three tequila shots for us, as I listened to the two girls lament all men, when Nicki declared she was going to get herself a woman instead; someone who really knew how to make her come.

My cock stirred as they tossed back their tequilas, laughing about how no man really knew how to fuck them, and that only a woman really knew how to please another woman. I wasted no time at all, lining up more shots, enjoying the show, and hoping that just maybe, I might get to see a little girl on girl playful kissing and cuddling.

Then Terri began to discuss her latest attempt at piquing her husband's interest in sex again. She'd gone out and bought herself one of those metal butt plugs with a jewel in the top; taken the whole day to get herself cleaned up, perfectly smooth and lubed; and then waited for him on all fours on their bed with her ass in the air, the plug sparkling between her cheeks. "The bastard came home and said, 'the kids will hear us, don't be so stupid, and stop wasting money with online sex shops'," she cursed.

By now, my cock was really getting interested, and I had to adjust my shorts; its stiffening outline becoming more and more obvious.

"I mean it, Nicki. WHAT SORT OF GUY REFUSES THIS ASS?" Terri asked, leaping off her barstool, bending herself over it, and pulling the back of her skirt up to her waist to reveal her tight ass cheeks split by a tiny black thong.

"He's either gay, or dead from the waist down," I blurted out as I hopped over the bar to get a better look.

"Hey, look at that in Andy's shorts," Nicki laughed, "it appears he's definitely alive down there!"

"What can I say?" I replied. "I can't sit here listening to two seriously hot women talk about their need for a fucking good seeing to, and not get at least a little turned on. I am absolutely alive and well down there."

Nicki had gone quiet, but Terri was laughing and had that cheeky glint in her eye. "Come on then stud, are you brave enough to show us that cock for real? Your wife always looks like she's got a smile on her face."

The mention of my wife made me stall for just a few seconds; but, I looked at Nicki and her great tits, at Terri with her ass still bare in front of me, and thought, "Fuck it." I pulled off my polo shirt, loosened my belt and dropped my shorts and briefs, stepping out of them and towards the girls, as my cock slapped up against my belly standing to attention.

Terri cheered, "Fuck Andy, that's some nice meat you're packing there. No wonder she's a happy girl." She leant forward and took my swollen balls in her hand. I was glad I'd manscaped just that day, and that they were pretty tidy. "They feel pretty full up cowboy, have you got something for us?" she laughed.

Nicki remained quiet, but she was staring at my cock and her breathing was quite heavy, her huge chest noticeably heaving up and down.

"Don't you want to feel it, too, Nic?" I asked. "I guarantee it won't go off in your hand."

She nodded and reached down, wrapping her hand around my meat, squeezing my shaft, "Jesus, it's so thick." She stroked it gently upwards and downwards, as a drop of precum began to build on my glans.

Terri, leant in and licked it off with the tip of her tongue. "Hmmm tastes good, too, Nicki," she said, before taking my head into her mouth and sucking tightly on it.

I leant into Nicki and kissed her passionately as her hand worked my shaft, and Terri sucked on my head. "How about we all get naked and I remind you exactly how good a cock can feel," I said.

Terri hopped up, immediately tossed off her skirt, pulled her staff tee over her head, and reached behind her to unfasten her white cotton bra. She had a good set of tits herself, for a woman in her mid-30s; they were firm and well shaped, with small pink erect nipples pointing slightly upwards on them, a good D cup, at least. She turned around and bent at the waist, as she pulled down the black thong showing off her ass. After slipping it completely off, she spread her ass cheeks to show us her smooth cunt lips already glistening with her juice, and her tight little pink asshole.

"Fuck, I have died and gone to heaven," I thought, as I imagined the fun I was about to have with those holes. But I wanted to fuck Nicki even more, and I had to finally get my hands and mouth on those amazing tits. I turned to her, and took hold of her tee shirt hem. "It's your turn Nic," I said, as I lifted it over her beautiful chest revealing a gorgeous purple lacy bra perfectly displaying those two enormous tanned globes.

"Fuck yeah," Terri exclaimed, as she undid Nicki's pants and slid them down over her bubble butt to reveal a matching set of purple thong panties. Terri's hand slid into the front of the knickers and along Nicki's pussy. "Yes baby, she's fucking soaking," she said pulling her hand out before licking her fingers and offering them to me, "Taste?"

I sucked Nicki's cunt juices from Terri's fingers savouring their flavour, then pulled her in for a kiss. She responded erotically with the brilliant use of her tongue, getting me more and more aroused; then she turned to Nicki and gave her the same treatment.

I moved behind Nicki and squeezed her arse cheeks before moving my hands up to unclasp her bra, my hands moved forward to support her heavy breasts from underneath as I released them. They were massive, overflowing my hands.

"Oh fucking hell!" Terri exclaimed, as the bra was removed. "They are fucking magnificent, Nicki," she sighed, as her head moved to suckle on Nicki's big brown nipple, the size of a cigar stub on her huge brown areola.

I copied her action on Nicki's other tit, sucking hard as the nipple grew even larger in my mouth.

Nicki moaned as we worshipped her fabulous tits and my hands roamed to her ass, as Terri's slid into her slit, rubbing at her ever enlarging clit and swollen labia. I tugged at the purple knickers, pulling them over her big ass to her thighs, until she could wriggle out of them.

"I need to eat this wet pussy," said Terri. "Get up on that bar, Nicki; I want to make you come. Andy, you get behind me and get that fucking cock into me as soon as possible."

Nicki hopped up on the bar, leaning back and spreading her legs salaciously. Her cunt lips were swollen, reddened, and spread; glistening with her juices below a thin strip of dark hair atop her mons, pointing the way to ecstasy.

Terri bent over a barstool and sunk her face into Nicki's lap. Soon, Nicki was groaning with delight and Terri sucked and licked at her clit and lips. Terri worked two fingers into Nicki's cunt, and went to work properly. I moved behind her and decided I wanted a mouthful of cunt of my own. I got to my knees, placing a hand on each of Terri's cheeks, spread them apart, and ran my tongue up and down her slit. She tasted so good, musky after a day's work; but so good, and so wet. I poked my tongue into her cunt as far as I could, and began to rub her clit as I ate her.

"Fuck yes, you bastard," she moaned, "make me fucking come all over your face. I'm going to cover your face with come."

I continued to rub her clit hard, but moved my tongue back and slurped a big lick to that tight pink asshole.

"Oh yes, you dirty bastard." Terri screamed, "Fucking rim me. Nicki he's going to make me come with his tongue up my ass. Stick it into me Andy, stick that tongue right into my ass."

On the bar, Nicki's own climax was building as Terri's fingers worked her g-spot and her mouth worked her clit. "Oh shit, oh shit," she cried. "You're making me come T, you're going to make me come so fucking hard," and she went off. Her whole body began to shake and shudder, as she came like a train. Her eyes rolling into her head, and her cunt squirting a huge stream squarely hitting all over Terri's face, as she continued to massage Nicki's g-spot inside.

Terri's own climax started to hit as I rubbed her clit roughly and forced my tongue into her ass. Her sphincter clenched around my tongue as she came, her legs shuddering and giving way as I rode out her orgasm without letting up on her clit or ass, at all. As she came down, I moved up and aimed my cock at her soaking hole, pushing it into her deeply in one thrust, creating a wave of post climax shudders and mini orgasms in her as I did.

"Oh fucking hell, he's so fucking big, he's so fucking big," Terri cried, as my cock filled her cunt and I slowly started to hump her on the barstool; my cock loving the velvet warmth of her tight pussy. As Nicki was recovering from her massive orgasm, she slid off the bar to caress Terri's face and kiss her passionately, as I fucked her.

"You better not shoot that load too quick, I want that fat cock in me, too, Andy. I need a proper fucking, that's the hardest I've ever come and I'm ready for lots, lots more. I want to feel your cock deep in my cunt while I come all over it."

I was so turned on by what was happening, I was far from convinced I'd be able to last long enough to comply with her wishes; but I was fairly confident I'd have more than one shot in me in this situation, so I continued to thrust into Terri, while enjoying the view of Nicki's fabulous body and her caressing of Terri's.

"I'm scared, but I want to try you in my ass," Terri said. "It might be too big, but I've been fantasizing about a cock in my ass for months. I've had a pretty big dildo in there, but never a cock; and never one anywhere near this size. Will you fuck me up the ass, Andy, PLEASE?"

"Well, I'm far too much of a gentleman to say no to a lady's request!" I laughed, "but we're going to need some lube for sure; and I'm guessing Nicki wouldn't mind a little cock action of her own, too; while we sort that out."

Terri said, "I've got some in my bag. Nicki, come and feel just how good this prick is, while I get sorted."

I withdrew from Terri's tight cunt with an audible pop and let her up, while pulling Nicki towards me and squashing her huge tits against my chest. I moved just a couple of feet to our sides where there was a table, lay Nicki down on it, and she lifted her legs to wrap around me as I entered her wet pussy, while admiring her glorious body from above. God, her pussy was so tight, and I savoured the way it felt around my cock, as I leant forward to take her nipple into my mouth, thrusting deeply into her. I would withdraw a couple of inches at most, before bottoming my cock out in her again.

"Oh Jesus, Andy, give it to me, give me your big dick," Nicki moaned, "make me fucking come all over you." Her hips responding to my thrusts trying to pull me even deeper into her. I began to pick up my pace, hunched over her givin'er, my cock grinding hard against her trying to get stimulation on her clit as I fucked her.

And it was working, as her body began to tighten, she pushed her hand between us to her clit and began to rub it really roughly, strumming it hard to bring herself over the edge. The waves of her climax hit hard as she screamed out, "Oh fuck, yesssssss," shaking violently from head to toe, eyes clamped shut as her cunt spasmed around my dick.

I was so close to coming myself, I had to slow my thrusting as she calmed down just grinding my groin against her. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close as we enjoyed each other's lips. "God, that was so good," she said.

"Yes Nicki, yes it was," I responded. "You have no idea how many times I have thought about how good it would be to fuck you; and it was even better than I imagined. You've got the most perfect cunt I've ever had around my cock."

"You can get a room later, you pair," I heard Terri laugh behind us. Then she knelt behind me and did something I'd never had down to me before; as I continued to slowly grind in Nicki, Terri spread my asscheeks and began to tongue my own butt. God that tongue felt good, as she lapped it around and then probed it right into my ass.

"Oh my god, Terri, you filthy, filthy bitch; get it right up in there," I groaned, "that's so fucking good. She's licking my ass Nicki, she's licking my ass."

"And now I want you to fill mine with this spectacular dick," Terri said, pulling my balls backwards and towards hers and making me pull my cock from Nicki's cunt.

I looked down at Nicki one last time, those glorious tits, tanned body, that perfect little landing strip and those swollen, puffy cunt lips; before turning and pulling Terri up to kiss her.

I slid my hand down between her asscheeks as we kissed, until my index finger found her tight hole, which she had lubed up herself, and I slid the tip in up to her sphincter. She groaned, "Come on big guy, let's see if I can take this monster in there," tugging on my dick.

"Well, I guess I can't keep the lady waiting any longer," I laughed. "How do you want to do this Terri?"

"I want you behind me, and you'll have to stretch me a bit more before that'll fit for sure," she said, handing me the bottle of lube. "And use loads of that, loads, and then more all over your cock and all over my ass. And take it easy, remember you're getting my virgin asshole here. I'm not 100% sure of how this is going to go, but I can't wait to try. Nicki baby, let me spread myself over that table, please."

Nicki lifted herself off the table, "Terri, I can't believe you're going to try and let him fuck your ass. There's no way I'd let any cock near mine, never mind that thing. It's just too thick, it's going to tear you apart."

"I've got to try," laughed Terri. "I've been obsessed with anal for a long, long time now, wanting to feel what it's like; and that dickhead of my husband won't even acknowledge me. Besides, he's big, but it's not porno sized, and they all manage it. Come on then Andy, let's see if I'm ready for it."

She leant forward over the table pressing her chest down on it before reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart. I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked with her tits pressed against the table under her, spreading out to the sides, so sexy, so hot.

"Lube up a couple of fingers and slowly, slowly work them in there," she said.

I pulled up a stool behind her, and Nicki stood over my shoulder watching the action.

I poured a large dollop of lube right onto Terri's pink rosebud, then poured more onto my index and middle fingers of my hand. Using my index finger, I pushed the lube directly onto her ass and pressed gently in, sliding quite easily into her ass behind her tight ring. She groaned as I felt around inside her a little, feeling the walls of her ass, and getting more lube spread around inside her. I pulled most of the way out before adding another finger, and pushing back in; there was slightly more resistance from her ring this time, and Terri gasped as my fingers entered her.

"Right, slide them in and out of me slowly, pump me like you're fucking my ass. Hmm, that's good, yes, so good, oh yeah," she groaned.

Nicki leant over my shoulder stroking my chest as she watched Terri take my fingers into her little pink rosebud.

"Gosh, this is so hot," she said, "it looks so sexy."

"Try one more finger Andy, slowly," Terri said, pulling her cheeks further apart, "and when I'm used to that, I think I can try your cock!"

I did as she asked, adding more lube and soon I had three fingers working into her butt. I hooked them downwards slightly, applying pressure to the wall between her ass and pussy, and she responded by groaning loudly, "Yes, that's it, you bastard. I can feel every fucking inch all throughout my cunt and ass. God that's good, I want that fucking cock now!"

I moved back and stood behind her, "Nicki, how about you help me get ready with your mouth." I was trying my luck as I prepared to fuck Terri's ass.

Nicki was on her knees and taking my cock in her mouth at once, sucking it deep while coating it with her saliva. I gasped at her oral skills, her tongue working around my shaft while sucking; I'd never even noticed her tongue piercing before, as I felt the ball stimulate the base of my glans as she sucked.

"Just get that fucking cock over here," Terri said, "it's my turn now."

With a tinge of regret, I pulled my cock from Nicki's hot mouth, picked up the lube and poured loads of it all over my shaft, fist pumping it to make sure it was completely coated, and spread more onto Terri's pink hole.

I aimed the mushroom head of my dick right at her rosebud, and Terri stretched herself even further as I pressed forward gently. It took a little bit of realigning once or twice, but then my cock found the right spot, where I pushed a little harder as her ring began to give way, and the head began to enter her.

"Oh my fucking god..." Terri hissed, as she tried to control her breathing with deep breaths; "more, more push it in, shit, shit this hurts, get it in to me now, then stop."

My cock head broke through the tight ring of her sphincter and popped into her ass and I stopped.

"So fucking hot," I heard Nicki say. She'd pulled a stool up beside us, and was watching intensely from really close up as Terri's ass twitched around me cock. She reached under Terri and stroked her pussy lips and played with her clit, making her moan.

"Yes, Nicki, yes keep doing that, rub my clit while I get this monster in me. Try more Andy, slowly, more."

I pushed further into her feeling the divine heat and tightness of her ass envelop more of my cock. "Stop!" Terri gasped, "how much more, it's too big, wait."

"You're about half way there, baby," I said gently rubbing the small of her back and feeling the flare of her hips.

"More lube," Terri said, "pull out just a bit, add more lube, then push in again."

I withdrew a couple of inches, poured as much lube as I could get on the exposed shaft of my dick, and slowly pushed back in. And Terri's ass began to accept me, slowly but surely. It was like it finally gave up trying to fight me off, and took my full length slowly into its embrace. I groaned out loud as I bottomed out deep in her butt and stopped.

12