One Thing Led to Another Pt. 03

Story Info
The other cousins join the club.
5.4k words
4.77
15.7k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"What the fuck are you kids doing?"

Adrienne and Mike turned sharply, fear suddenly gripping them.

Cindy looked up and said, "Get your ass in here and close the door."

"You guys having a party without me?" Gayle asked.

"You fell asleep," Cindy told her.

"So, Adrienne has joined the club," Gayle noted.

"What club?" Adrienne asked.

"The We-Have-to-Entertain-Ourselves-on-This-Trip Club," Gayle said.

"You've got that right," Adrienne agreed.

"I'm glad you enjoy the same kind of entertainment that we do," Gayle said.

"We've determined horniness runs in the family," Adrienne advised.

"I won't argue that."

"So, is this the extent of 'the club?'" Adrienne asked.

"So, far. But it seems to be growing quickly.

"So that means, Mike, you've fucked Gayle, too?"

"Well, one thing led to another, and I think you could say we are the founding members," Gayle answered for him. "But I guess I'm too late for tonight's club meeting."

"I'm worn out," Mike said. "Maybe one of the girls will do you."

"I already did before coming in here," Cindy told them.

"We should really try to get some sleep," Adrienne suggested. "You know our parents will be up at first light to inspect the outside of the boat and the island, and they'll probably be waking us up to help."

"She's right," Gayle agreed. She and Cindy returned to the other cabin.

"Well, that was fun," Adrienne commented. "Why didn't you tell me about all this last night?"

But Mike was already asleep.

* * *

And Adrienne was right. First light and their parents were knocking on doors. They all gathered in the salon as the moms prepared breakfast.

"Commandant" George issued orders as they ate around the table. "Henry, Keith and I will inspect the boat more thoroughly in daylight, particularly the hull, rigging, and decks. It appears that we were fortunate to run aground in an inlet or lagoon, whatever this is, so we're protected from the open sea. We want you kids to start searching the island. We think each pair of siblings should head in a different direction, such as Cindy and Don go right of the boat, Mike and Adrienne go inland, and Gayle and Eric to the left of the boat. Any questions or suggestions?"

"How far do we go?" Mike asked.

"Or how long?" Gayle added.

"Try to be back by dark," Henry said.

"But use judgment," Keith said. "However far you walk, it'll take as long to get back, so keep that in mind. And wear shoes, not flip-flops. You never know what you're going to have to walk through or on. A hat is probably a good idea, also."

"Swimsuits okay?" Gayle asked.

"It'll probably get hot, so yeah. The idea is to try to determine where we are and what is around us," George clarified. He grinned. "It would be nice if there is a luxury resort around the next turn of the shore, or an hour's walk inland. If none of you find it there, then you need to decide how much further to go."

"You also want to look for signs of occupation or none," Henry said. "Footprints or disturbances in the sand on the beaches, a trail or path inland."

"Take flashlights. Your mom's have made sandwiches for lunch, and there are containers with water. Mike, there's a machete you and Adrienne can take. Any questions? If not, see you tonight."

* * *

"Well, isn't this fun?" Eric remarked as they walked away from the catamaran.

"Beats just sitting around on the boat all day," Gayle countered.

"As much as I was looking forward to this trip, I didn't think about the downside," Eric admitted.

"What downside?" Gayle asked, as if she didn't know.

"Having to sleep with Don, for one. Not having any alone time, for two."

"Is Don a problem?"

"Not really. I mean, he doesn't snore or fart. I'm just used to sleeping alone." He stopped walking and turned to face her. "Sis, can I be honest with you?"

"Of course, Eric. What is it?"

"I'm horny. I can't jerk off."

"We're all having that problem," she revealed. "None of us thought about this ahead of time."

"What are you doing about it?"

Did she dare tell him what she'd been doing, or was that too much too soon?

At that point, the coastline turned away from the boat. There was nothing but more beach.

"Well, do we keep going?" Gayle asked to avoid answering her brother's question.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Yeah. Let's keep walking so we can talk more. We also have an opportunity."

"What opportunity?"

"We're off the boat. We're alone. You can jerk off if you want."

"In front of you?"

Gayle smirked. "Seriously? When did you become a prude? I could turn away. But I'd like to watch you jerk off."

Eric looked at his sister with a frown. "You would? Why?"

She shrugged. "I like to watch guys jerk off."

"Seriously?"

Gayle shrugged again. "It arouses me."

"But I'm your brother."

"So? You've got a dick. And I bet you know how to jerk it."

"I can't . . . I don't have—"

"Any porn to watch? I thought you said you were horny?"

"Yeah, but not enough to just, you know, whip it out."

"How's this?" Gayle looked up and down the beach for good measure, and finding them completely alone, she reached behind her and untied her bikini top strap, then pulled it off to reveal her bare breasts.

Eric's eyes went wide. "Holy shit, Gayle! I never knew you had such nice tits."

"Don't tell me you've never tried to sneak a peek."

He took his eyes off her boobs for a second to look at her face. "Well, yeah, but it wasn't as good a view as this."

She could see he had an erection. "Let me see your dick."

"What?"

"Come on, I've shown you my tits."

After a heavy sigh, Eric slowly pushed his swimsuit down and let it drop to the sand. "Are we really doing this?"

He had a nice cock. Not as nice as Mike's, but good enough. "We're entertaining ourselves, Eric. We're taking care of needs that we did not contemplate would be a problem. And we're having to invent new ways to do it. Ways that we might not have otherwise used."

"But should we?"

"Necessity is the mother of invention. You show me yours; I'll show you mine. Desperate times, desperate measures. How desperate are you?"

"But—"

"You watch porn? You've never watched brother and sister videos?"

"Well, yeah." He shrugged, grabbed his cock, and started stroking.

Gayle then removed her bottom rendering her completely nude.

Once again, he was awestruck.

"You can touch them if you want."

Again, Eric's eyes went wide. He couldn't believe they were doing this. But he was desperate. He extended his free hand, but halted before making contact, looking up at her face as though for confirmation. Her nod was his approval to continue. He placed the palm of his hand flat against her breast, her nipple poking the center creases. He sucked in his breath, then began what amounted to feeling her up. It was awkward for both of them, but a new, enjoyable sensation. Taking her nipple between thumb and forefinger, he gently twisted it, fearful of hurting her.

"Rub the tip," Gayle whispered.

So, he did, and that felt nice. She noticed he was concentrating more on feeling her up than stroking his cock, so she reached out and replaced his hand with hers. She felt his dick pulse when she held it in her hand, and again, he sucked in his breath.

"Is this your first time doing stuff like this with a girl, or is it just because I'm your sister?"

"Both."

"Are you nervous?"

"A little. I mean, isn't this supposed to be wrong?"

"Depends on who you ask. Doesn't bother me. Particularly because of the situation we're in."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, huh?"

"At the very least." His hand on her breast, hers grasping his cock, and the situation they found themselves in was arousing her and she wanted to move this along. Pulling on his cock to bring him closer, she rubbed the tip against her clit.

"Mmmm," he moaned as pre-cum oozed out and was smeared against Gayle.

"Yum."

She kept it up, stroking his dick as she rubbed it against herself. It was erotic doing this with her brother. She'd never really considered engaging him before, particularly since he'd only recently turned eighteen. He continued oozing pre-cum which served as lubricant and further stimulation.

"This feels good, Eric."

"Yes, it does."

She rubbed his cock harder against her clit, and that started the tingling. It built quickly, and to enhance the experience, she pushed his dick between her legs, but did not insert it. He got the idea and pumped a little, and that was the final bit of inducement she needed to come. The orgasm became even more enjoyable when Eric suddenly blew his load between her legs. His continued thrusts smeared his cum all over her pussy, and it felt marvelous. It seemed as though he came buckets.

Finally, he finished. "Fuck! That was incredible!"

"Yeah, it was good. Always better to come with someone."

"Sorry. I couldn't control it. I shot all over you."

"No worries. We're on a beach. We can simply go in the water and clean up." She did and he followed. After wading a few minutes, Gayle said, "Well, we better get dressed and move on."

* * *

The same distance away in the opposite direction, out of the clear blue, Cindy remarked, "I'm horny."

Don was taken aback. "Okay, well, how do you do? I'm Don."

"I'm serious," Cindy reiterated.

"Well, that's a revelation. Why tell me? What can I do about it?"

"You want to fuck me?"

That had Don stopping and turning to her. "What have you been smoking?"

Cindy shook her head. "Nothing. I'm horny and I need some dick."

"And you want it from me?" he asked facetiously.

"What have you been doing for yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since we've been on this trip, we've had to share rooms and beds. You've had to sleep in the salon with Eric. You're not horny?"

He thought about it for a second. "Well, yeah."

"Have you been able to, you know, satisfy yourself?"

"No. How would I do that?"

Cindy smirked. "Carefully. Don't you want to?"

"Well, sure. Why would you want to do that with me? I'm your brother, remember?"

"Because we have an opportunity. Look around," she said with a sweep of her hand. "There's no one here. We're alone. We have privacy."

"You've never suggested this before. Why now?"

"You just turned eighteen a few months ago, for one. And we've never been in a situation like this. You've never fantasized about having sex with me?"

"Not really. You're not really my type."

"Why? Because I'm big?"

His semi-shrug and partial grimace gave her his answer. Affirmative without saying it.

"How do you know I'm not good, despite my size?" She reached out and rubbed his cock through his swimsuit.

He jerked back. "What are you doing?"

"Well, you're hard. That's a good sign." She continued to rub him, and he did not stop her. "You like me touching you?"

"I guess it's okay."

"Would you like this even better?" Now, she slipped her hand inside the waistband of his swim trunks until she connected with his bare, hard dick. Again, he did not stop her as she wrapped her fingers around it, lightly stroking.

"Mmmm," was his pleasurable response.

"Good. You like it." She took his silence as approval. With her free hand, she eased out of her bikini top.

His eyes widened at the sight of her tits. They were actually nicer than he expected.

Pressing them against his arm, she leaned in and whispered, "This feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," he answered, stifling a moan.

"Now, imagine your dick pressed into the softest space it could ever feel. My pussy." His cock pulsed. "Imagine just rubbing it against that softness until you had the most exciting orgasm you've ever had." His dick pulsed again. "I know you've seen porn videos of this. Of guys fucking their sisters. Now, imagine being able to actually do it."

Don was breathing heavily now. Cindy removed her hand fearing he might come too quickly. She didn't let go of his waistband, but rather she used both hands to push his trunks down as far as she could. She then lifted her leg and used her foot to push it down until it fell on its own. He offered no resistance, but he had a confused expression on his face. She thought maybe he needed a bit more encouragement, so she dropped to her knees. Fortunately, the sand made it easy.

She grabbed his dick, which was a respectable size, though not as big or nice as Mike's. But it fit her mouth nicely as she slid her lips over it.

Don let out a high-pitched whine, and his legs buckled slightly, though he maintained his stance.

Cindy sucked him just enough to wet his cock, but again, she didn't want him to come. Standing up again, she whispered, "Are you ready?"

He merely nodded as though not knowing what to expect.

Cindy instantly shed her bottom and laid down, careful not to get sand between her legs and on her pussy. She pulled on Don's hand, and he got down into the missionary position. Reaching for his cock, she guided it into her pussy.

Both sighed heavily.

Cindy placed her hands on his ass and pulled to get him started pumping. After a few thrusts, he got the idea and was fucking her on his own. For her it felt wonderful, desperately needed relief.

"What do you think?" she asked him.

"It feels amazing."

It was basic sex. She wasn't going to try anything fancy, different, or kinky. She just wanted an orgasm. She could tell her brother was already highly stimulated, so it wouldn't be long before he came. She moved his butt quicker, and that helped her start to feel her climax.

"Oh, yeah, Donnie. Keep it up. I'm gonna come." Looking up at her brother's face, his eyes were closed in concentration. Looking around, having sex on a beach in warm sunlight added to the experience. Her orgasm built quickly, as her's usually did, and she held him tighter. Seconds later, she exploded. She felt him slow down. "No. Keep it up."

"I'm going to come, too."

"Come on."

"Inside you?"

"Yes! I'm protected."

Seconds later, he flooded her vagina, and it felt marvelous. And best of all, she was able to scream out her pleasure.

Don groaned also. After another minute or so, he exhaled deeply and rolled over, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"That was fucking fantastic!"

"Glad you liked it."

"I never knew sex could be so . . . so . . . amazing. Can't wait to do it again."

"Me, too. But for now, we better get moving. Maybe later, we can take another . . . break."

* * *

The going was much slower for Mike and Adrienne.

"Doesn't seem like anyone has been through here before," Adrienne noted.

"I would agree," Mike said, swinging the machete to blaze a trail. The undergrowth was thick, but not impossible to get through. Still, it wasn't as easy as a walk on the beach.

"Why did we get stuck with this?" Adrienne wanted to know.

"I'm sure it was dad's idea."

"How much farther do we need to go to say there's nothing or no one here?"

"We haven't been gone that long. A little farther."

"Are you enjoying this?"

"It's an adventure!" Mike said with a snicker.

"At least if we were on the beach we could stretch out in the sand and fool around."

"I'm really amazed that you are suddenly so preoccupied with sex."

"I'm not preoccupied with it," Adrienne countered. "But it's better than most of what we've been able to do."

They managed to walk for a while without Adrienne complaining.

But then, she finally had to say, "I think this is far enough. It's obvious there's nothing to see."

"Shhh!" Mike said.

"Don't shush me!"

"Listen."

"What do you hear?"

"A waterfall." Mike continued walking.

Several minutes later and farther on, Adrienne said, "I hear it. Let's find it." She went ahead of Mike, making her way as best she could.

Roughly a half-hour later, they broke through the heavy growth to come upon a lake maybe as wide and long as the width of a football field. At one end was a waterfall maybe two or three stories tall. It fell from a hill or rock formation that seemed to rise on that side of the island.

"It's beautiful!" Adrienne said. "An oasis in the jungle. Let's go for a swim and cool off." She walked to the edge of the water and dipped her toe in. "It's perfect. And clear!" She started removing her swimsuit.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked.

"I've always wanted to go skinny-dipping."

This was almost surreal seeing his sister standing there naked in this tropical surrounding. She was trim, lithe. Her breasts were not large but mounds that seemed to puff out from her chest with no sag. Her small areolas hosted equally small nipples that stood out pointed and firm. Her smooth abdomen sloped down to her shaved pussy and the hood of her pronounced clit. Mike couldn't help but grow a hard on.

"Come on," she urged. "We've never been able to do this."

Shrugging, he pushed his swim trunks down, his cock bouncing up when it cleared the elastic waistband.

"Mmmm, just what I was hoping to see," Adrienne said with a lustful grin.

She then eased into the water. It appeared to be only a couple of feet deep, but then gradually became deeper. She swam out twenty feet or so, then turned around in time to see her brother step in. He went only far enough until his body up to his neck was submerged. He wasn't surprised when Adrienne swam to him and wrapped her arms and legs around him. It did feel nice having her naked body against him, but he still couldn't get over the fact that he was doing things like this with his sister.

She instantly rubbed her pussy against his dick. He didn't rub back. "You're still apprehensive about this," Adrienne stated. It wasn't a question.

He shrugged. "You see this in porn videos, but you wonder how real they are, and then you never expect it to happen to you. I mean, I never expected it to happen to me. I never thought, or I should say, I never got any—" he bobbed hide head from side to side "—sense? indication? notion?—I don't know what to call it—that you were . . . you know . . ."

"Well, you know, where we live, girls who are blatantly sexual are labeled sluts, or whores, or something derogatory—like why can't girls like sex without being called such things—so, I've always kept it to myself. However, as we all know, this trip has . . . created needs . . . that demanded . . . alternative means—"

"Yeah, I get it. I came into your cabin at just the right time."

"Do you think bad of me? Am I a bad girl?"

"No," Mike answered with a chuckle. "I've always felt that there were girls out there with the same sexual desires that guys have, but who didn't publicize it like guys do. I'm glad that you weren't afraid to, you know, let me know. Of course, what's really amazing is that there are three of you in one family."

"I told you, it's hereditary. Do you like having sex with me?"

"Of course."

With a smile, she said, "I'm glad." Then she reached down, grabbed his dick, and maneuvered it into her pussy. "That feels so good."

"Yes, it does."

It was a new experience doing it in water. Except that she was trying to ride him, but she had no traction, nothing to push against. Mike grabbed her hips, moving her up and down. She seemed to float on his cock. It felt amazing.

Adrienne's arms and legs around him gave her something to push against to enhance their thrusting. Just having him inside her was almost as satisfying as having an orgasm. But just having him inside her was conducive to a climax. One thing led to another. And then there was that glorious feeling building inside her. Masturbation had always been the quick fix. But orgasm from sex was the ultimate.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
12