One Thing Led to Another Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Mike, I'm going to come, and it feels delightful. Make me come, Mike."

He tried his best to pump harder. But fortunately, what he was doing seemed to be enough. He felt her body tightening. She shivered. She moved her hands up around his head, pulling his face to here's, rubbing their cheeks together. And then surprisingly, she turned his face to hers and kissed him deeply. And she came.

Mike wouldn't have expected it, but the kiss was the impetus he needed to bring him to the edge. He pulled out quickly and pressed his cock against her abdomen as he felt his dick ejaculate, sending warm feelings throughout his body. Mmmm, there was nothing like an orgasm. Especially with his sister.

* * *

"I think it's safe to say this is an island," Eric said after they had been walking for nearly three hours.

"I would agree," Gayle concurred.

"I also think we've probably gone halfway around. Let's take a lunch break to decide what to do next."

"Okay."

They picked a nice shady spot to sit.

"You haven't said much during our walk," Gayle pointed out as they ate. "Are you okay?"

Looking somewhat distant, Eric said, "I, uh . . . I, uh, kinda can't get over what we did before."

"Can't get over it in what way?"

"I can't stop thinking about it."

"Does it bother you? Are you upset?"

He grinned. "No, not at all. Just the opposite. It was quite exciting."

"Yeah, it was fun."

"I've never done anything like that with a girl. But I'm guessing you've done things like that with a guy before."

"I have. And more," she added honestly.

"So, you like sex?"

"I do."

"I don't know any girls who do," Eric lamented.

"You probably do, just not well enough for them to admit it to you. Girls tend to be a little guarded about things like that."

"Were you?"

"I still am." Gayle chuckled. "I don't meet a guy and say, 'hi, I'm Gayle. I like sex.' It's not something you talk about until you know each other well. And some girls take longer."

"My luck, those are the ones I know."

They both laughed.

Then Gayle became serious. "You know, Eric, now that we know we're on an island, probably an uncharted island, we might be here for a while. When the opportunity arises, we can help each other."

"You mean by doing what we did?"

"And maybe more."

"I'd like that."

"Of course, you know, people frown on brothers and sisters doing what we did, so we can't tell anyone."

"Goes without saying."

"Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Sis, you are gorgeous. I'm lucky that you are willing to do stuff with me. I could have been stuck with Cindy."

"You mean because of her size?"

"Well, yeah."

"What makes you think she wouldn't be good just because of her size? Maybe she's better than me."

"Well, I—"

"Here's something to think about. Young guys like you see a nice-looking girl who looks like . . . me. And you think you want to . . . be with her. But just because a girl looks like . . . me . . . doesn't automatically mean she's going to bed good in bed. Someone like Cindy could be the best fuck you'll ever have."

"You think she might be good?"

"I know she is."

"How do you know?"

"Let's just say I know a guy who's been with her." Gayle took a deep breath. "All this talk has made me hungry."

"You just ate," Eric said.

"Not that kind of hungry. Pull your trunks down."

"What are you going to do?"

"If you have to ask, you don't want it."

With a smirk, Eric complied. Gayle pushed him to lay down, then she bent over, held his dick up, and swooped down to suck him.

He let out a little girl whimper.

Gayle only got a couple of bobs in before they heard, "Hey!"

Looking down the beach opposite the way they had come were Cindy and Don approaching from way in the distance. Eric scrambled to pull his suit up.

"What happened, Eric?" Cindy asked when they reached their cousins. "You get sand in your trunks?" She and Gayle exchanged smirks.

"Uh, no, no," Eric stammered.

"What are you guys doing?" Cindy asked.

"Just having an adult conversation," Gayle responded, poking her tongue against the inside of her cheek to simulate a blowjob.

Cindy nodded her understanding. "Yeah, we had an adult conversation earlier, ourselves."

"How was it?"

"Satisfying."

"So, it appears we are on an island," Eric said, when the girls finished their curious exchange.

"I agree," Don said. "The beach just wrapped around."

"And judging by the fact that we both arrived at this spot within minutes of each other, and assuming we all walked at about the same pace, this might be the opposite side of the island from the boat."

"I agree with that also," Don said. "So, I guess we just head back the way we came?"

* * *

After their "adult time," Mike and Adrienne frolicked in the water. They swam to the waterfall and found a rock to stand on to let the water shower them, which was refreshing since they hadn't showered since leaving San Diego. Perhaps they could come back with soap to take a proper shower. Neither sibling had ever showered with another person, so not only was it cleansing, but it was also playful. Just being naked with another person like this, regardless that they were siblings, was erotic, and both felt the sexual tension. It was an awakening of sorts that they never would have experienced anywhere else.

Diving back in, they swam to the middle of the lake. There was actually a high spot where the lake bottom was shallow. Standing on it, they were only waist deep.

"What the fuck are you kids doing?"

The sound of the waterfall masked the origin of the voice, but it didn't take long to see Gayle, Cindy, Eric, and Don standing on the opposite side of the lake. Mike and Adrienne swam toward them.

The other four had decided to cut through the interior rather than walking the long way around, both to save time and, hopefully, to connect with their other cousins.

"Adrienne is fucking gorgeous," Eric said under his breath.

"Got that right," Don agreed.

"We heard that," Gayle said. "What are we? Chopped liver?"

"No, no, you two are, you know, attractive, too," Eric stammered.

"Good save."

"She's just—"

"You're digging a deeper hole."

By then, Mike and Adrienne had reached them.

"What are you two doing?" Gayle asked.

"Skinny-dipping," Adrienne said. "The water is perfect. Strip down and come in."

Gayle and Cindy did not hesitate to shed their swimsuits. The boys watched in awe but were a little more apprehensive. Finally, they decided to join in. They all waded in the shallow end.

A few seconds later, Don started laughing.

"What's funny?" Cindy asked.

"All the things we've done together as cousins, and here we are on an island all naked in a lake or pond."

"What's so strange about that?" Mike asked facetiously with a smirk.

"Are Don and Eric new club members?" Adrienne asked.

"What club?" Don wanted to know.

"The We-Have-to-Entertain-Ourselves-on-this-Trip Club," Adrienne said.

"How do we do that?" Eric asked.

The others all looked at Gayle to explain.

"Eric, remember when we stopped for our break, and I said we were taking care of our needs?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's the club. But we're not just taking care of yours and my needs, we're all taking care of each other's needs."

"That goes for us, too, Don," Cindy said.

"Who started this club?" Don asked.

"Uh, well, Mike and I."

"So, there was more to it than the two of you being odd people out," Don surmised. "So, Mike fucked you?"

Gayle nodded hesitantly.

"And me," Cindy added.

"And me," Adrienne said.

"You lucky bastard. How do we get a turn?" Don asked, looking at Adrienne.

"Why are you looking at me?" she asked.

"The boys think you're hot," Cindy told her.

Adrienne dipped her head in embarrassment. "Well, it's probably going to take a couple of hours to get back, so we should get going so we can get back before dark."

"Maybe they're good," Mike whispered to his sister of their male cousins as they swam to shore.

* * *

The adults were all sitting in the forward cockpit and were, of course, surprised to see all six cousins emerge from the interior together. Each set of siblings described what they saw, which for Gayle/Eric and Cindy/Don was nothing but untouched beach. Mike and Adrienne could only report the lake and waterfall, leading everyone to conclude that they were on an uncharted, vacant island. There were some paper maps in the nav station drawer, but they could find no islands that fit what they knew about this one.

The dads reported that there was no serious damage to the catamaran. They believed they could fix the electrical issues, and they had some ideas about how to push the boat completely back into the water since it was only a few feet of each hull that was beached.

The monkey wrench was thrown at dinner when Eric asked, "When do we revise the sleeping arrangements?"

Mike instantly realized he was angling to possibly sleep with one of the female cousins now that he knew about the "club." Glancing at his sister, Mike saw that she was worried about maybe having to share a bed with Eric or Don. Thinking quickly, Mike said, "You and Don can take the rear cabin. My sister and I will sleep in the salon. That work for you Adrienne?"

Looking relieved, she said, "Yeah. That's fair."

"Thanks," Eric said, obviously not satisfied.

* * *

"Thanks for saving me," Adrienne whispered to her brother with her lips against his ear later when they were alone in the converted settee bed, which was not as comfortable as the mattresses in the cabins.

"I noticed your sour expression, and it occurred to me Eric was up to something," Mike explained. "But I wasn't entirely joking when we left the lake and I said he or Don might actually be good."

"Maybe so. But I've only had sex—what?—three times now, and always with you, and I like doing it with you, so I don't feel the need to have it with someone else. Maybe at some point, I'll be desperate and one of them will be the only one around and I'll give in. Besides, let them start with their own sisters."

"I got the sense that might have already happened."

"So, did I, which was predictable. But unfortunately for us, we can't do anything right now, can we?"

"We could, but it would be very risky."

"Ungh!"

"But we can do this. Just be quiet." Mike slithered under the covers, spread Adrienne's legs, and crawled between them. He applied his mouth to her pussy, and let his tongue go to work.

Adrienne moaned softly.

She was juicy, and Mike was enjoying eating her sweet pussy. If her squirming and grabbing of his head were any clue, she was enjoying it also.

"What the fuck are you kids doing?"

END OF 3

12