One Thing Led to Another Pt. 04

Story Info
The cousins have fun at the lake.
6.9k words
4.75
15.3k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"What the fuck are you kids doing?" Gayle asked in a loud whisper.

Mike darted out from under the covers, almost expecting it to be her. He turned his head. "Dessert," he quipped.

"I was wondering what you two were going to do," Gayle mused.

"Not much else we can do," Mike said.

"You two want to come to our cabin and play?"

"This is risky enough," Mike said. "Wouldn't want to take the chance that one of the parents would come up here during the night—like your mother."

"You could come one at a time," Gayle offered. "I really need some dick."

"Can't help you there. Go get your brother," Adrienne suggested.

"Maybe I will."

* * *

"They didn't want to take the risk," Gayle reported to Cindy, returning to their cabin. "Adrienne suggested our brothers."

"There's an idea," Cindy said. "Don wasn't bad, just inexperienced." The cousins had told each other of their experiences with their brothers on the beach.

"Maybe if we have to teach them, we can mold them into the kind of lovers we want," Gayle proposed. She'd told Cindy that she'd warned Eric about jumping to conclusions about size. Cindy appreciated that.

"You want your brother or mine?" Cindy asked.

"Let's stick with our own to start."

Cindy quickly eased off the bed and walked down the short hall to the rear cabin. She didn't bother to knock. The male cousins were sitting up in bed talking, no doubt bragging about their experiences on the beach. "Go to your sister's cabin," Cindy told Eric, with a jerk off her thumb.

"What for?" Eric asked.

"If you have to ask, you don't want to do it," Cindy said, repeating what Gayle had told her she said.

With a smirk, Eric hurriedly eased off the bed and down the hall.

"Were the two of you trading stories about your experiences on the beach today?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah. But only because you told us about 'the club.'"

"That's okay. Gayle and I talked about it, too."

"So, are you here because you're horny again?" Don surmised.

"I am. Are you up for it?" she asked with a giggle for her pun.

"I think you'll find I've risen to the occasion," he said, returning the wordplay.

They both chuckled.

"So, how do we start?"

"I'm going to teach you how to be with a woman," Cindy explained. "What we did on the beach today was more of a quickie. Now, we're going to take our time and do it right. Okay?"

"Sure," Don answered eagerly, knowing a fuck was likely the end product.

"Good. Before we begin, if you're with a girl and even if the mood seems right, if she says no, no means no. You got that?"

"Yes," he said as though that had already been preached to him.

"Even if you're getting a different vibe from her, like maybe you think she really wants to do it. But if she'd says no, you go no further."

"I got it. I got it."

"I just want to make sure you understand. You respect her that time and she'll come around the next time."

Don nodded impatiently.

"When the mood is right, and you're absolutely certain she wants you, she might even initiate it. Either way, be gentle. Be considerate. If she wants to play rough, let her tell you or let you know some other way. Learn what she likes. We all like something different, or different ways. It usually starts with kissing." Cindy leaned in and kissed her brother softly. "You either begin this way or respond to her this way. She might escalate it, or you can try." Cindy became more aggressive in her kiss. She gave his lips a lick.

Don took that as an invitation to use his tongue. Cindy responded, and they graduated to a French kiss. After a minute, she pulled away. Don was breathing heavily, obviously aroused.

"The lesson would be different if we were both fully dressed, but since we're not, and I'm horny, we're going to start naked, so strip." He did so as she removed her pajamas. "So, if the two of you are already undressed, you've made it to second base. Now, you have to figure out what to do next. A good place to start might be to caress her breasts. And we're not talking about feeling her up." Cindy took his hand and placed it on her boob. She moved it around to demonstrate what she meant and kept it up until he got the idea and did it on his own. "A positive response from her would be moaning, purring, and maybe heavier breathing. Then you might want to use your other hand on her other breast."

He did so.

"Mmmm, yeah. That's nice. You're getting the hang of it." Cindy reached for his cock and stroked it slowly. "If you're doing as good a job as you're doing now, she might grab your dick and tug on it."

"I'd like that."

"Of course, you would. Now, we can go on with foreplay as long as we want. Some people enjoy foreplay more than the actual sex. There could be a blowjob, eating pussy, or we could just skip to the main event, which in the interest of time, I think we'll do, also because I'm horny and don't want to wait any longer." She'd laid on her back. "Now, stick that bad boy in me."

Don mounted his sister, and she guided his cock in.

"Mmmm," they moaned in unison.

"Oh, Cindy, this does feel good. I guess this morning on the beach I was just too nervous. But now that we sort of have time to enjoy it, it's really nice. I'm sorry about the size thing also today."

"I'm kinda used to it. But never judge a book by its cover. Big girls need loving, too. Now, you know what to do."

Don pumped at a moderate pace.

With this trip, the cousins were all in a constant state of horniness, even with the little relief they had each received, and with what Cindy and Don had done so far this evening, it didn't take much for them to reach orgasm. Don managed to hold out long enough for his sister to tremble, tense and come.

She decided to treat him to something different. She made him pull out so she could suck him to his climax, allowing him to come in her mouth. She had to shush him when he nearly screamed out as he filled her mouth with cum. It was so amazing that when he finished ejaculating and watching her swallow, he was so lightheaded he could only fall onto his back.

Giggling, Cindy got on top of him and kissed him. She still had some of his cum in her mouth. He'd instantly tasted something that wasn't saliva and pushed her face away.

"What was that in your mouth?" he asked, suspiciously.

With a grin, she responded, "I might have had some of your jism still in my mouth."

"Ugnh!"

"Shhh! That's always a possibility when she lets you come in her mouth."

"Now, you tell me."

"Just wanted you to have the full experience."

* * *

Eric found his sister laying on her side, head propped up and resting in her palm. And she was naked.

"What if it wasn't me?"

"Thought I'd rescue you from Don."

He smirked. "That the only reason?"

"I could use some dick, not tongue."

"Cindy used her tongue on you?" he asked with incredulity.

"She has."

"Damn! I'd love to see that!"

"I'll bet you would. You going to stand there and just look at me?"

Presumptuously, Eric slipped out of his shorts and climbed into the bed. "So, this is real, this club?"

"It's not really a club," Gayle corrected. "We just jokingly called it that. Mike and I both realized that we needed to do something. Then Cindy joined in with the same realization. Then Adrienne. Then Cindy and I independently had the same idea with you and Don today while on our exploration. And then of course, we came full circle when we found Mike and Adrienne skinny-dipping." She casually reached over and gently stroked his dick.

"Mmmm."

"We really just fooled around on the beach today to help each other come. Are you ready to go further? With your sister? It's not considered proper. But a lot of siblings do it anyway."

"I don't have a problem with it," Eric said. "I'm actually kinda glad my first time will be with you."

"Really? Why?"

Turning on his side, he reached over and fondled Gayle's breast as she adjusted her hand on his rod. "I wouldn't want my first time to be with a girl I was trying to impress. Mom and dad always raised us to be close, and I think we have been, so I hope you won't laugh at me if I seem awkward."

"Aw, Eric, that's sweet. Of course, I wouldn't laugh at you. And it's not like I have so much more experience. I guess that's the positive thing about us doing it together is that neither of us has to impress the other. We can just do it to help each other and have fun. So, get on up here and let's play."

Much to her surprise, Eric was very gentle as he moved on top of her into the missionary position, and as he fumbled with his dick. He missed his first attempt to put it in her, and chuckled. She gave him one more try before assisting. Again, he was gentle sliding in. He let out a high-pitched moan of pleasure as he experienced the inside of a vagina for the first time. Once all the way in, he stopped to enjoy the sensation, and then finally started pumping slowly, as though he might break something. Gayle was touched by his sensitivity.

"I'm glad you're going slowly. A lot of guys want to be a jackhammer."

"I never knew it would be so soft. I've never felt anything so soft. I don't think it would feel so good if I went faster."

"You're right. It wouldn't."

It was a nice, leisurely fuck.

And as such, Gayle had a nice leisurely, satisfying orgasm. Surprisingly, Eric wasn't quite ready, so she rolled them over and rotated around into a sixty-nine. She sucked his cock, which had him groaning pleasurably. Even though her pussy was essentially in his face, she didn't expect him to do anything, but she was pleasantly surprised when she felt his tongue tickling her clit. He didn't seem to be trying to make her come, but rather was just licking because it was there.

Finally, she heard him mumble against her pussy that he was going to come, so she tightened her lips around his shaft until he filled her mouth with cum. It wasn't much so she was able to easily swallow it all.

The door opened and Cindy entered. They both turned sharply.

"Save some to kiss him with," Cindy suggested with a giggle.

"I already swallowed it all," Gayle said. "Did you do that to Don?"

"Yeah. I thought he was going to gag."

They all laughed.

"I better get back," Eric said. When he did, the boys couldn't help but tell of their experiences. Little did they know their sisters were doing the same thing.

* * *

Squirming closer to Mike, Adrienne whispered in his ear. "Mike, someone is walking through the salon."

Ever the light sleeper, Mike turned on his side away from his sister. He opened one eye in an attempt to see. The silhouette revealed a woman coming from the starboard forward or center cabin. Her size, or lack thereof, suggested Aunt Gloria, which was not surprising. She headed to the port side hull and down the steps. He hoped his cousins were all where they should be, and silently thanked Eric for requesting the change of sleeping arrangements. He also wondered if this was the first time she had taken a late-night stroll.

A few minutes later, she returned to her cabin.

Mike turned back to face Adrienne to whisper in her ear. "You still awake?"

"Yes."

"It was probably Aunt Gloria."

"Oh, shit! I wonder how often she's done this."

"I do, too. We'll have to pull the others aside and tell them tomorrow."

* * *

Once again, the parents awoke the kids early; Mike and Adrienne even earlier since they were in the salon. The adults wanted to work on the boat before it got too warm.

After a light breakfast, Don, being the smallest male, was assigned to operate the tender by attaching a line to the stern and pulling. The catamaran's propellers were still safely submerged in the water and operable. Gayle was assigned the helm, to run the engines in reverse to assist in pulling the boat off the beach. Everyone else was to take up position at the bow of each hull to push. The hope was that all three actions together would free the boat from the sand.

It did not work on the first try. Both the tender's outboard motor and the cat's engines were only run at half output. It seemed to budge with a quarter more power. Looking out from the helm, Gayle could see the strain on the faces of her parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. She turned to the rear and yelled at Don. When she got his attention, she made a gesture to move the throttles all the way. He understood, and she heard the small outboard motor whine. She then shoved the cat's throttles all the way. The engines roared, the boat lurched and jerked and reversed and pulled off the beach sharply until it was floating again. She quickly set the levers to neutral. Watching, Don do the same.

The boat backed up so suddenly, it caught those on the beach by surprise. They were pushing so hard, but the boat moved away faster causing them all to fall forward into the water. It was actually comical. Gayle ran to the front of the starboard hull and dropped anchor.

As the others gradually stood, they all started laughing. Gayle joined in. Don had untied the line to the stern and drove the dinghy to shore.

They hugged each other and shook hands by way of congratulating each other on the beach. Henry looked up to the boat and gave his daughter a thumbs up. Gayle returned the gesture.

"Great job, everybody!" George said. "Now, we need to get to work on the electricals, and check under the hulls for damage."

"I'll check under," Mike offered.

"I can do one hull," Gayle said.

"Great!" George said. "Look for cracks in the hull and chips in the gelcoat."

As Gayle removed her T-shirt and shorts with her bikini underneath, Mike, already in his swimsuit, waded into the water until he was deep enough to swim under the boat. The water was clear enough that he could see his cousin swimming to the other hull. He noticed a few minor scratches, but nothing deep enough that cut through the gelcoat, and no cracks. For good measure, he swam the length of the boat to the rear, discovering no other flaws. He returned to shore to report his findings.

Since she'd only dropped the anchor, Gayle followed the chain down to make certain the hook was properly embedded in the sandy bottom. To be certain, she pushed it with her hands, and then returned to shore.

"Then we're in good shape," George said. "If Keith can sort out the electrical issues, we could be underway this afternoon."

"Uh, dad," Mike spoke up. "I'd like to recommend that we stay here a few more days. We have this entire island to ourselves. We're in a protected lagoon. I'd like to explore a bit more, particularly around the waterfall."

"I agree," Adrienne said. "That lake is perfect for swimming."

The other cousins all agreed.

George turned to the other adults. "I don't have a problem with that. What say the rest of you?"

"We weren't in any hurry to go anywhere," Henry pointed out.

"We actually had no destination in mind," Keith agreed.

The moms were all content to stay longer.

"Do you need help from any of us?" Mike asked.

"You anxious to head to the waterfall?" his dad questioned.

"If we're not needed."

"I don't. Does anyone else?" George asked.

The women did not.

"We can make you lunch to take with you," Sara offered.

"Thanks, mom, that would be great."

"Are all of you going?" Sara wanted to know.

Affirmatives from all the cousins.

* * *

"Good call, Mike," Eric said as they walked.

"Thanks. Thought it might be fun to hang around here a few more days."

They walked at a quickened pace and made it to the lake faster than the day before. Of course, it helped that they knew where they were going. Today, they brought towels and blankets to spread out to sit and relax. A few yards closer to the waterfall was a clearing big enough to do that. The girls all stripped out of their bikinis and stretched out on the blankets. It was quite a sight to see the three attractive cousins all splendidly naked.

Sitting across from them to stare at their pussies, Mike said, "Guys, there's something you need to know."

The girls sat up.

"Last night," Mike went on, "I don't know what time, but late, someone walked through the salon and down into the port hull. All I could see was a silhouette, but her figure suggested it was Aunt Gloria."

"Gee, what a surprise!" Gayle said.

"I hope you were all where you should have been," Mike added. "I'm guessing you were because she returned to her cabin minutes later. So, I figured she didn't catch anyone."

"After I returned to our cabin," Cindy said, "I laid awake for a while, and no one opened our door."

"Don and I talked for a while after I got back," Eric said. "No one opened our door either."

"Did you kiss and tell?" Gayle asked, lightheartedly.

"Uh, uh . . ."

"It's okay," Gayle said. "I did, too."

They all laughed.

"That's the other reason I recommended staying," Mike told them. "This might be the only place we can, you know, have some fun."

"Good thinking," Don complimented.

"That also answers the curiosity we had," Adrienne said.

"We couldn't let you and Mike be the only siblings fucking," Cindy quipped.

Again, they all chuckled.

"Well, since we all know what we're all doing," Eric noted, "what can we do now?"

"Enjoy this time at the lake while we can," Mike said.

"Or think of another solution," Gayle suggested.

"I have a solution," Cindy said. "And Mike's right. We need to enjoy this time at the lake while we can. So, one of you guys come and eat my pussy."

Don and Eric looked at each other, then at Cindy.

"Who are you talking to?" Don asked.

"I think she's talking to one of you," Mike said.

"Go give it a try, Eric," Gayle urged.

"Me? It's his sister."

"He's going to eat me," Gayle said. "It's time we swap."

Eric and Don again traded looks. Remembering what his sister lectured him about Cindy, Eric shrugged and crawled on his belly between Cindy's legs. He took a lick.

"It's not an ice cream cone," Cindy said, as the others giggled. "Explore with your tongue."

"What are you waiting for, Don?" Gayle asked.

Reluctantly, Don took his place between Gayle's legs. Having heard what Cindy told Eric, Don dug in a little deeper.

"Mmmm, not bad, Donnie," Gayle complimented.

"Don't call me Donnie."

Mike and Adrienne traded smirks.

"I'm feeling left out," Adrienne remarked.

Mike took the hint and moved to get between his sister's legs. Eric tapped his shoulder a few minutes later and gestured to swap with him. Mike considered it a second before agreeing.

For the next few minutes, all that could be heard was the slurping sounds of pussy-lapping. Then, Cindy had a hunch and looked up.

"I was wondering how Eric suddenly got so good," Cindy commented.

That caused Adrienne to look up. "Whoa!"

Eric looked up from between her legs and grinned. "Sorry. I . . . uh . . . I, uh . . . I really wanted to—"

"Actually, that wasn't too bad," Adrienne said to Eric's satisfied grin.

Don looked up, saw his cousin where he wanted to be. "I want a turn!"

"What is it with you two?" Adrienne asked.

Eric yielded to Don.

"Jeez, guys, I'm not a . . . mmmm, that's pretty good, too."

Eric remained close, intently watching his cousin eating the pussy they had both eagerly wanted. Mike sat up to watch also, and then Cindy and Gayle joined the view party. Cindy tugged Mike's trunks down, and he did not resist as she sat in his lap, impaling herself on his hard cock. Neither attempted any other movement. Just having him inside her was enough for the moment. Of course, it didn't hurt that his cock pulsed inside her giving her just the stimulation she needed.

"I hope I'm doing this right," Don said. "It sure is good."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
12