One Thing Led to Another Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing just fine," Adrienne said, somewhat surprised.

Remembering his lesson from the night before, Don reached up and gently caressed Adrienne's tits. Though smaller than Cindy's, they were still luxuriously soft.

Adrienne moaned at the unexpected attention to her breasts.

Taking that as encouragement, Don crawled up to suck each nipple tenderly. His sister hadn't taught him that, but he'd seen it in videos. He wasn't a complete novice.

Again, Adrienne purred her pleasure, recalling her brother's words that maybe Don and Eric weren't so bad. So far, at least Don wasn't. He was arousing her enough that she reached down. Feeling that he still had his swimming trunks on, she forced her hand under the elastic waistband to connect with his cock, which was rock hard and leaking pre-cum. She'd also remembered saying that the time would come when she would be desperate, and Don or Eric would be the only ones around. Even though they were not the only ones, Don was doing well enough to go all the way.

For Don, having Adrienne grabbing for his dick was all he could have hoped for. However, given his sister's lesson, it could also mean his cousin wanted to go further, so he quickly reached down to push his trunks down and squirm out of them. He ended up with his cock knocking on her pussy's door.

Adrienne could feel him against her. She twisted her head to look at her brother with Cindy sitting in his lap, his cock firmly implanted in her pussy. That looked erotic. Mike gave her a thumbs up. She then rubbed the head of Don's dick against her slit, and with him beginning to whimper, and her feeling the heat, she guided him in.

Don whimpered like a little girl. Adrienne felt divine. He knew a large part of the reason was because he had been attracted to her for so long, even though she was his cousin. He had fantasized about her many times. And now. To actually be fucking her was a dream come true. He took it slow and steady, wanting to enjoy the feeling and the moment.

Meanwhile, Gayle said to Cindy, "My turn."

Cindy got up without a fuss but had another idea. She laid down on her back. "Get on your hands and knees over me," she told her cousin. "Let Mike fuck you doggy style."

Gayle did as instructed, putting her pussy directly over Cindy's mouth. As Mike moved into position, Cindy lifted her head to lick Gayle's pussy. She also sucked Mike's hanging balls as he slid his cock into Gayle's pussy.

With a threesome rhythm going, and seeing that Eric was the odd man out, Cindy said, "Why don't you come stick that hard dick in me, Eric?"

He didn't need to be told twice. Everything his sister had told him about Cindy was true. Her pussy was delightful, as soft and accommodating as Gayle's. He was also face to face with his sister, and the two kissed.

Seeing the others engaged in a foursome, Adrienne whispered to Don, "You can go a little faster."

So, he picked up the pace. "Oh, yeah, that's nice."

Now, all that could be heard were the sounds of sex, which included soft moaning from all the players.

Adrienne was first to come, and it was more fulfilling than she had expected. That triggered Don, who pulled out to jerk his cock the rest of the way.

"You can come on my belly and tits," Adrienne offered. "I can go for a swim afterward."

He covered her with a bigger load than he could ever remember shooting.

Cindy started to feel her orgasm building. "Pound me harder." So, Eric did. She exploded a minute later. Without being told, and seeing his cousin come all over Adrienne's tits and abdomen, he simply pulled out and did the same to Cindy. She giggled feeling the warmth of his jism all over her.

Mike and Gayle were a little further behind, and having been together before, there's was no urgency for either to come. Gayle did start feeling her climax building, telling Mike to maintain his pace. She had a satisfying orgasm that had her shivering and moaning.

Mike finally pulled out, but rubbed his cock along her butt crack until he spurted his cream that rolled over her ass and onto her back.

"Now, this is what this club should be," Don said excitedly. "Mixing and matching."

"Yeah, it was fun to do it with someone different," Eric agreed.

"We should all go for a swim to clean up," Gayle suggested.

So, they did.

While chilling in the refreshing water to allow all the cum to be washed off their bodies, Mike asked, "Have any of you decided if you want to work for the company after college?"

"Why wouldn't we?" Eric asked. "Profitable, successful company, we'd probably all have managerial positions, couldn't ask for anything better. I'm thinking of architecture."

"I'm going to be the head of accounting," Cindy proclaimed. "I'm majoring in accounting and finance in college."

"You go, girl," Gayle said.

"I want to do interior design," Adrienne revealed. "What better place to do it?"

"I don't want to be stuck in an office all day," Don said. "I'll do construction supervision."

"That leaves Gayle and Mike," Cindy deduced. "Always figured one of you would become the president, the other exec VP."

Mike and Gayle looked at each other.

With a smirk, Gayle said, "I could be happy with Mike being on top."

The others all chuckled at the double-entendre.

"Joking aside, I'm not sure I want that much responsibility," Mike said, being serious.

"Why?" Gayle questioned. "During that storm, you took charge. That shows leadership. All the parents noticed, too."

Mike shrugged. "Actually, I was considering buying a boat, sailing around and doing my own You Tube channel."

"We could all do that," Don said, playing along. "Six cousins. There's no other tube like that. Imagine all the fun we'd have."

"Wouldn't be able to record much of that," Mike noted to the chuckles of the others.

"I'm enjoying this trip, also," Adrienne said. "But I wouldn't want to do it all the time. Count me out."

"I agree," Cindy said.

"Well, without the female members of the club, what do we have?" Eric posed.

"Why don't we see about buying this island," Don suggested. "We could come have our board meetings here, just like we are now: naked in the water."

They all laughed.

"Not sure how much work would get done," Cindy said.

Mike stood. "I like that idea, so I'm going to go explore more of the island."

"We came across a stream that emptied into the ocean," Cindy said, pointing to the end of the lake opposite the falls. "I'll go with you."

"I could use a walk, too," Gayle said, standing. "We should probably dress, though."

So, they did.

"I'm content here," Adrienne said.

"I'll stay with you," Eric offered.

"So, will I," Don said.

"You kids behave yourselves," Cindy said.

"Are you?" Don asked.

"Not if I can help it!"

* * *

They found the stream exactly where Cindy suggested it would be, directly at the other end of the lake. Following it, in some places they had to walk in it. It took a couple of hours to reach the ocean. It was a beautiful site. The stream was actually several feet above the beach causing the water to cascade down to the beach and into the ocean.

"So, now that we're here, what next?" Cindy asked, plopping down on the beach.

"I don't know," Mike said, taking a seat in the sand next to her. "It was just something to explore. I was surprised that the stream didn't branch off anywhere. Even though it wound a bit, its course was fairly straight to the sea."

"Do you want to walk to the boat along the beach or back the way we came?" Gayle asked, sitting on his other side.

"I'd like to follow the beach," Mike said. "But I know both of you have already done that."

"If we're not in a hurry, we could fuck around a bit," Cindy suggested.

"And I'm sure you mean that literally," Gayle surmised.

"Well, of course." She crawled between Mike's legs and gently rubbed his cock through his trunks until he was hard. "Well, that was easy enough."

Neither did he resist when she tugged his swimsuit down and off. And he laid down on his back when she started sucking him.

"Well, you didn't put up much of a fight," Gayle noted, lying down, and facing him.

He shrugged. "I've never had this kind of attention. Besides, who can resist two beautiful women?"

"Oh, you smooth talker."

"You want smooth? Sit on my face."

Gayle didn't hesitate to strip off her bikini bottom and squat over his head. His tongue was waiting. She tasted of lake water, which was not bad, but the feel of her pussy on his lips was delicious. She moved up and down and side to side so his tongue would hit all the right spots.

Down below, Cindy was devouring his cock, and it felt marvelous. He had a suspicion that they would not make it back to the boat without some sort of sexual activity, particularly when Cindy wanted to come along. He also wondered if Adrienne wanting to stay was calculated so he could have time alone with his female cousins, and/or was she coming around to the male cousins and wanted time alone with them? Surely, she anticipated Don and Eric would want to stay with her.

Using his hands on her butt to halt her movement, Mike asked, "Mind if I stick something else in there?"

"Thought you'd never ask. Slide down, Cindy."

Gayle moved backward down Mike's body until her backside connected with his standing cock. He could feel that Cindy never let go of it, stroking occasionally, until he felt her guide it into Gayle's pussy. As Gayle bounced on him, Cindy massaged his balls. She licked his shaft as it went in and out.

A moment later, Gayle giggled. "Ooh!"

"What?" Mike asked.

"She licked my perineum and my butt hole," Gayle reported. "It tickled."

Cindy spread out a beach towel next to them and said, "Mike, roll her over onto the towel."

So, he did, and he now fucked her missionary.

Having done what they did at the lake, neither were overly aroused, but with Cindy's assistance in playing with their genitals, Gayle had a satisfying climax. Naturally, Cindy wanted a turn, which is why she did less to make Mike come. There was a tall palm tree nearby with a trunk that sloped at a sharp angle low to the ground, such that someone could lean against it. This was where Cindy chose to be fucked. Using another towel as padding, she leaned against it with her arms back and holding onto the trunk. It was actually the perfect angle for Mike to be able to stand and pump her.

"Wish I had a picture of this," Gayle commented. "Talk about a tropical scene. We'll have to remember where this palm is."

Much to the surprise of the cousins engaged in coitus, Gayle participated by caressing Cindy's tits and playing with Mike's ass and balls. For some reason for Mike, having Gayle's handiwork provided unexpected stimulation. The ever-horny Cindy felt it also, though she didn't really need it, but appreciated it nonetheless. Letting go of her hold on the trunk, Cindy switched her grasp to Mike's ass, pulling on it so he would thrust more fiercely. He complied bringing her to a trembling orgasm that nearly had her rolling off the tree.

Mike was beginning to feel it also, and the knowledge that he was making a girl come was added arousal to bring him to the edge.

Sensing his impending climax, Cindy whispered, "Please don't come inside me this time. Don't want your cum dripping down my legs when we get back to the boat."

Mike chuckled. "Good idea." He pulled out, turned her around, and rubbed his cock in her butt crack until he sent cream running down it and onto the tree trunk.

When she felt him no longer ejaculating, Cindy turned and kissed him passionately on the lips, extending his erection. She then reached out and pulled Gayle to her, bestowing a kiss on her, as well. "I love you guys. It's been amazing getting to know you like this. I really hope both of you go to work at the company. We'll have so much fun!"

"What if one or all of us get married?" Gayle asked, walking into the water to clean up.

Following, Cindy said, "We'll either have to be very careful, or make sure we find open-minded partners."

Mike came into the water, and after they all felt cleaner, they dressed and headed off down the beach.

* * *

Meanwhile, back at the lake, once Mike, Gayle, and Cindy were gone, Adrienne announced she was going for a shower, to the curious stares of her cousins. They watched her swim toward the falls and climb onto a rock where she was standing out of the water.

"Dude, she is fucking gorgeous. You lucky son-of-a-bitch, you got to fuck her," Eric whined.

"Don't call my mother a bitch," Don shot back.

Eric had to think about that for a few seconds. Taking his cousin seriously, he said, "It's just an expression. I didn't mean—"

"I know. I'm just fucking with you."

"I wish I was fucking with her," Eric said, nodding toward the falls, as Adrienne stepped under the water. He watched her standing on the rock, statuesque, her skin shimmering with the water cascading off.

"You'll get your chance. The club seems to be interactive."

Adrienne then dove back into the water and swam back to the boys. "I'm going to get out and dry off and then we should probably head back."

Like puppies, the boys followed. Adrienne stretched out on the blanket, remaining nude, much to their satisfaction. Presumptuously, the guys laid down on either side of her. Both males were sporting erections that stood up like flagpoles on the beach. She found that amusing.

Though she was generally pleased with her looks, Adrienne didn't consider herself beautiful by any stretch. So, for her to be receiving this attention from her cousins was weird. She wasn't used to it. They had all gone to the same high school, and she'd never received this kind of attention from them or any of the boys there. Of course, she realized that it would have been odd for Don or Eric to have done that at school. Everyone knew they were cousins.

She also realized that the tribulations of this trip had all the cousins looking at each other differently, which obviously had the boys looking at her through more lustful eyes, but also had her seeing them as real males and not just the cousins she had known most of her life. They were just boys when they first set sail. They were now virile young men to her. Despite her initial hesitance to sleep with either one of them, Don had actually been quite a sexual surprise. Eric was of equal size and build; in fact, the familial resemblance was such that they could be mistaken for brothers. The question became were they of equal skill? Maybe it was time to give him a turn. After all, he had been acting as though he was shortchanged.

Adrienne sat up. Comically, Eric and Don did the same. Without a word, she straddled Eric's lap, his hard cock being pressed between her legs. He looked down at that area, and then up into her eyes with a huge grin. She moved up and down, rubbing her pussy against his dick. He let out a whimper.

"Wanna go further?" she asked.

His eyes widened, and he nodded vigorously.

Lifting herself up enough, she guided his rod into her pussy, and then eased back down until he was completed engulfed inside her. They both moaned.

"I never knew it would feel so good," he murmured.

"It does, doesn't it." It did. He felt as good as Don had. She wasn't sure what it was, but there was just something about having a dick inside her. To be different, she stretched out her legs around his hips leaving them straight. In this position, she couldn't move up and down, so she rotated her hips around on his pole.

"Wow!" Eric exclaimed. He glanced at Don, who also had a huge grin. With wide eyes, Eric again mouthed, "Wow!"

His cousin merely nodded.

Eric took a chance and put his arms around Adrienne, she then did the same, and he felt like he was in hog heaven.

For Adrienne, this rotational fuck was amazing. She loved the way his cock rubbed all around her vaginal walls. She'd never gotten this feeling the few other times she'd been fucked. It would be interesting to try this with Mike since he was a little bigger in both body and dick. But for now, Eric's was just fine.

Taking another shot, Eric pulled Adrienne closer and pressed his lips to hers. It took her by surprise, but he was gentle, and the kiss was actually kind of sweet. She did not resist, and instead felt his cock pulse inside her. Now, she wanted to come, so she pulled her legs in so she could bounce on his dick. This also enabled him to thrust up, and it didn't take long before both were feeling the beginnings of orgasms.

For Adrienne, and the few times she'd had sex, there was nothing like coming from intercourse. She'd had her share of orgasms from masturbating, but that explosion from coitus was unlike anything else. She ground her pussy against him to further her climax along, and then finally, it came. The tingling, the tensing, the shivering. And then being able to express her climax aloud. It nearly frightened her cousins.

But it was also the stimulus Eric needed, even though just being inside his beautiful cousin had him well on his way. Sex with his sister had been exciting, to be sure. After all, she had been his first. But he hadn't wanted her as much as he wanted Adrienne. And now, to finally be with her. Her vagina was the most amazing experience he had ever felt. If only he could . . .

Adrienne noticed Eric was breathing heavier, and his cock was pulsing frequently. He was about to come, but he wasn't trying to pull out. "Eric, don't come inside me!"

Still, he did not pull out.

"Eric!" Adrienne quickly rolled off him.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" Don shouted.

Eric started spurting, but fortunately Adrienne was out of the way. He also snapped out of it, realizing what he had done. "Oh, no! I'm so sorry! I was so mesmerized by being with you, I guess I just zoned out. I'm really sorry. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Adrienne was staring daggers at him. "Seriously?" She stood and stormed into the lake to clean off. After only a minute, she stepped out, hurriedly put on her bikini, and headed toward the beach.

The boys did the same and had to run to catch up with her.

"Please, Adrienne," Eric pleaded as they walked. "I didn't mean—"

She stopped, turned, and got in his face. "Don't ever fucking do that again!"

That actually scared the shit out of Eric. "I won't. I'm really sorry."

They resumed their walk in silence, which made the return trip seem longer. Each of the three became lost in thought as they walked, and so were surprised when:

"Well, you look like you're up to no good."

END of 4

12