One Tick, Two Tick, Blue Tick

Story Info
Beth and Luke capitalise on Marco's desires.
3.9k words
3.74
7.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office had been crowded, the train had been unbearably hot, and the walk from the station had felt twice its normal length. I was beyond ready for a nice glass of wine and a foot rub on the sofa. I stepped through the front door into the cool hallway with a sigh of relief. "Heya, I'm home," I called as I took off my shoes, the refreshing chill of the tiles on my feet like an instant spa treatment, soothing me as I hung my bag on the banister, put my bundle of files on the hall table, and unclipped my hair.

"Hey you," Luke said, his head popping around the top of the stairs. "How was work?"

I shrugged. "Hot, mostly," I replied. 'Hot, and the Marco thing,' I thought, irritably. "Are you done for the day yet? I'll tell you about it over a drink if you are. Thank God it's Friday, right?"

He smiled. "Too right," he said. "Give me five minutes and I'll be with you, just finishing up here."

I blew him a kiss up the stairs and went through to the kitchen. Seven o'clock already, bloody hell. I really envied Luke's work from home setup sometimes. I filled two glasses with cold white wine and went to get comfortable in the lounge, sprawling on the sofa lengthwise. That was much better. I flexed my toes and sipped my wine, feeling myself start to unwind. I heard Luke walking in and looked up as he appeared behind my head. He bent down and kissed me. "Foot rub?" He said with a smile.

I nodded. "Oh God, yes please," I replied. He settled down on the other end of the sofa and plonked my feet on his lap, taking a sip of his drink and then starting to gently massage my foot. His thumbs felt incredible working along the arch, and my tension began to ebb away.

"So, tough day?" he asked. "You seem a little off; are those bloody lawyers trying to change that contract again?"

I sighed. 'Might as well tell him,' I thought. "Well, that's not been helping," I said as Luke gently twisted my toes, one at a time. "That's not all of it, though."

He inclined one of his eyebrows, smiling. "Oh? Mystery problem, eh?" He rolled his thumbs over the ball of my foot, which felt really, really good.

I took a sip of wine. "You know Marco?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I know Marco; I met him at that barbecue thing you guys did last year. He struck me as a perfectly nice chap. What's he done?"

Marco was another team lead in my department, and we'd been pooling our resources on a complex contract negotiation for the last few months. The problem was, Marco had taken a definite shine to me. It started as furtive little looks, lingering conversations, the occasional brush-past in the hallway, but he'd started leaving me notes. I'd found one in my most recent contract bundle today that said, 'Any time, Mx,' followed by a phone number which, having checked the contact directory, I knew was his. I didn't think I'd been particularly encouraging of this attention, but on reflection I hadn't exactly shut it down, not helped by the fact that Marco was undeniably gorgeous. His mother, as he was very proud of telling everyone, was Sicilian, and it really showed; he had fantastic bone structure, incredible black hair, but his father's blue eyes, all set atop a body that he didn't fail to mention he worked hard on.

However, and I absolutely promise on my life, I had not intended to create any sort of 'thing' here. As a consequence I now had a Marco problem; I really didn't fancy dragging a perfectly nice, highly competent colleague through a disciplinary, and he hadn't even been that inappropriate. It's not like he'd tried to bundle me into a stationery cupboard or anything. It was just a distraction I didn't need.

I looked at Luke over the rim of my wine glass. "Marco fancies me rotten," I said with a smile, trying to play it off as a bit of a joke.

Luke laughed. "Well, he's got good taste," he replied. "Come on, Beth, is that it? The way you looked when you said it, it was something far more serious than that."

"He's been leaving me notes," I said as Luke switched to my other foot and made an oh-really face, inviting further explanation. "Little compliments and... Stuff. He puts them in my bundles. Today he left me his phone number."

Luke massaged my ankle, seemingly unperturbed, my other foot happily resting in his lap. "And this makes you feel...?" he inquired gently.

"Well, I need to figure out how I'm going to handle it, because I don't want a whole HR thing going on." I sipped my drink, looking down into my glass.

"That's not really what I was asking," he said evenly. "How does it make you feel?" he asked again, drawing out the E in feel like a parody of a psychiatrist.

Bat it away and be irritable about it, or be honest and say that it was actually quite nice to be noticed like that, thank you very much? I took a moment to think, and decided on the latter. "The thing is, and I really hope you're not going to be upset because, obviously, I love you..."

"Obviously," he interjected.

"...but I don't really mind the attention, I just don't want it to be, you know, a thing. Like a thing at work that causes trouble." Luke's face was unreadable. I really hoped I'd gone for the right approach, I didn't want to cause him any concern; I loved him, and I felt bad even acknowledging this, but it felt better that it was out in the open, especially if it did become a workplace issue. I was still trying to figure out if I should say anything in further explanation when I felt a gentle swelling under my foot in his lap. 'No way,' I thought.

"I mean, he's obviously very attractive," Luke ventured, seeming slightly unsure of his footing. I curled my toes towards his crotch, signalling very, very gently that I could feel what was going on there. "Do you ever, you know..."

"Do I ever think about him like that?" I completed his sentence for him. He nodded. "Please don't be upset, but I have done, yes." He kept rubbing my foot, looking down at it, evidently ruminating on this information, but I could feel his arousal growing and I started to slowly stroke my foot over his crotch.

"I... I have to be honest with you, Beth," he said, still closely observing my toes. 'Oh hell,' I thought, 'Is he going to reveal some affair or something as a tit-for-tat now?' He looked up at me. "I actually find that pretty damn hot."

I felt a weird smile draw itself across my face, and I curve my foot more insistently into his now-rather-rigid erection. "Oh, do you?" I asked.

He nodded. "You know I love the fact that you're, um, pretty sexual," he said, looking appropriately embarrassed at his phrasing, "And I have thought about the idea of you with other people before," he finished quickly, almost as if he needed to get the thought out before whatever door would normally hold it back slammed shut. "Maybe you should, I don't know, you know, drop him a message?"

I laughed. "Hey now, hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves," I chuckled, feeling a flush of colour rising into my cheeks and a stirring in my belly. "I'm not just going to invite him over here to do... Whatever."

"No, no, no," Luke said, shaking his head as if to clear a fog, clearly having let something, eagerness maybe, go a little far. "No, but he gave you his number. You could, you know, see what he said maybe? You know, if you opened communications."

I took a sip of wine and put my glass on the table. "You fancy that as an idea?" I asked, just checking. I certainly did, now that I seemed to have approval. This could be fun. Luke nodded. "Okay then, let me go and get the note."

I quickly retrieved the little yellow post-it from my bundle and sat on the sofa, Luke next to me. I picked up my phone. "Are you sure? I can stop it at any time, you just have to say."

"Yep, yep. Sure," he said. "Go on."

I opened my phone and tapped out a quick message, Luke watching my screen intently.

B- Hey there x

It sent with a little 'whoop' noise, one tick, then two. We both sat, looking at the message, innocuous little thing that it was. Just a cheery greeting. The ticks turned blue, and my heart started beating faster. I was actually doing this, we were doing it. He was typing. Then, surprising despite being completely expected, his reply landed.

M- Hey yourself! What are you up to?

I looked at the message, excitement coursing through me.

B- Not much, just lying on my sofa with a glass of wine. You?

Send, wait, the anticipation building.

M- I've just left the gym, about to head home and have a shower ;)

That winky face was an invitation to intimacy. I typed back.

B- Mm, that sounds good x

Luke put his hand on my thigh, stroking me softly, as Marco and I messaged back and forth, my hands shaking slightly in exhilaration.

M- I wish you could join me.

B- I'd love that.

M- I'd get you clean, then dirty, then clean again.

B- Mm, I bet you would. I'd love to get dirty with you.

There was a little pause, then a message arrived.

M- I've got to drive home now, are you going to be around in an hour or so? X

I looked at Luke, my heart in my mouth. I really, really didn't want him to pull the plug now. "Pick this up in a bit? Maybe have something to eat while we're waiting?"

He laughed. "Like we're playing a boardgame or something! Yes, yes, let's do that." My thumbs tapped quickly against my phone screen as Luke kissed me on the side of the head.

B- I'll be waiting x

***

We ate like conspirators, all furtive looks and coded glances, neither of us with much to say on what had happened or was about to happen, existing in a shared space of anticipation, preparing to cross a boundary together. I had no idea what was going on in Luke's head, but my mind was a flurry of possibilities. I had an idea that I thought he might like, as long as the stars aligned; it was up to me to guide things in the right direction.

Luke cleared the plates away while I fixed us another couple of drinks. I wanted this to be fun for both of us, and while I was sure I'd enjoy myself I needed Luke to be on board; not only on board, I wanted to show him a really good time. I wasn't just going to give Marco what he wanted, I needed to please my husband more. I had the feeling that this could be the gateway for more adventures, so it had to go right. A glass in each hand, I pressed myself up behind him as he stood at the sink, rinsing cutlery. "Shall we take this up to bed?" I asked, coquettishly.

He turned around and kissed me deeply. "I think that would be a very good idea."

We hurried up the stairs and into the bedroom. Dusk was starting to fall. We closed the curtains and I turned on a lamp, keeping the lighting low, sensual. I put the drinks on our bedside tables. Luke came and took me in his arms, kissed me again. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied. The air between us felt thunderstorm thick, ready to spark at any moment. He undid my blouse and pulled it off my shoulders. I dropped it to the floor, lifting his t-shirt over his head as he unhooked my bra. We were frenzied, all fingers and short laughs, sacrificing dignity in our excitement. I shimmied my skirt down, followed by my knickers, and stood naked in front of him.

"You may as well get comfortable," he said. I lay on the bed propped up on one elbow, my dark hair dangling over my shoulders as he undid his trousers. He reached into his pocket and plucked out my phone. Tossing it towards me he said, "I think you may have a message."

M- What are you up to now?

Marco was clearly unafraid of being direct. I composed my reply as Luke climbed onto the bed and settled down next to me where he could see my phone.

B- Just lying in bed. How about you?

M- Same, just lying here. You on your own?

I looked at Luke. "I think we know what I should say to that." He nodded.

B- Yep, just me, all alone here :(

M- That's no good, you should have some company.

B- Mm, I would love it if you could join me.

M- I bet you would. What are you wearing?

B- Umm...

I played the tease.

M- You can tell me x

B- Nothing x

M- Good, me neither. Just stroking my cock.

I shivered with arousal, taking a nipple in my free hand and slowly starting to play with it. I glanced down at Luke's crotch, and could see him getting harder.

B- Mmm, I wish I was. I bet it would feel amazing.

M- You know it would, all seven inches of it.

I gasped despite myself, thinking about what it would be like to wrap my hand around Marco's dick.

B- Oh wow, that sounds so good.

M- Take a look for yourself.

My phone pinged again, delivering a picture of Marco's cock, big and hard in his hand. I licked my lips, and reached out to wrap Luke's own dick in my fingers. I started to stroke him gently up and down.

B- I'd love to feel you in my hand as I stroke you.

M- Oh yeah, Beth, I like that. I want to grab those amazing tits of yours.

I motioned to Luke. "Go on," I said, bringing him into the game. He reached out a hand and squeezed my breast tenderly but firmly. I moaned softly.

B- That's so hot. I've wanted you to do that for so long.

M- Mm, me too. Your hand feels so good on my dick.

B- I want to feel it inside me.

Luke was rock hard now, the combination of my touch and the idea of me doing the same thing to Marco clearly working for him.

M- Oh yeah, I bet you do, but not yet. You've got to show me how much you want it. Are you wet?

B- Mm-hmm.

M- Put two fingers inside yourself.

I did as Marco instructed, taking my hand off Luke's cock and sliding two fingers between my lips, into the warm wetness. "You can keep going," I said to Luke, "I'll be back to you." He took up the role, stroking his own cock while continuing to massage my breast, playing with my nipple.

M- Show me.

I opened my camera and snapped a picture of my fingers buried inside my body, sending it to him, then starting to slide them in and out of myself, feeling a warm pleasure spreading inside me.

M- Nice, you're so dirty. I love it.

B- Anything for you x

M- I think you should suck me off.

B- Mmm, I'd love that. I want your cock in my mouth so badly.

M- I want you on your knees with your fingers inside you, so you can suck my dick.

I showed Luke the message, and got up onto my knees. After a moment, he realised what I was intending and stood on the bed in front of me. He held his hard cock out in front of my mouth. I held the phone up for him to read Marco's messages.

M- I'm going to rub my head all over your lips while you finger yourself.

B- Mmm yes.

Luke did as suggested, pushing the head of his cock along my lips, toying with my mouth. I flickered my tongue out to meet him and moaned softly.

M- I want you looking up at me as I grab a handful of your hair.

Luke grasped my hair at the back of my head.

B- Oh yes, I love it.

M- Then I want you to open your mouth.

I did, licking my lips, looking Luke directly in the eyes.

B- Oh god yes.

M- Then I'm going to slide my cock into your mouth, inch by inch, until you're taking it all.

Luke pulled my head down onto his hard dick slowly but authoritatively. I moaned as he filled my face, pleasure shooting through me. I held my phone up where I could just about text with my peripheral vision.

B- Oh yes, Marco, that's so good, you're so big.

M- You like that, Beth?

B- Ohhh yes.

M- I'm going to thrust in and out of your mouth, watching your lips stretch around me.

Luke started to slowly fuck my face with long, determined strokes, his hand tightly woven into my hair. He never took control like this normally and it turned me on so much. My fingers were soaked, sliding in and out of me in time with his thrusts.

B- Oh yes, that's so good!

M- Fuck yeah, I'm going to make your mouth mine. You suck cock so well, Beth.

B- I love it, I really love it.

M- I love seeing you with my dick in your mouth, it's such a good look for you.

I shuddered with pleasure. "You like this, don't you?" Luke asked. I nodded with him in my mouth. "Do you want him inside you?" I nodded again. "Tell him."

B- I want you to fuck me.

M- Oh yeah? How badly?

B- I want you to fuck me so badly.

M- You need this dick inside you, Beth?

B- Yes.

M- Tell me you need it.

B- I need you cock inside me, Marco x

M- Nice. Get on your hands and knees.

Luke pulled his cock out of my mouth and I got on my hands and knees on the bed. I was shivering with lust.

M- You look so good like that, I've wanted you this way for so long.

B- Me too.

M- I'm going to rub my cock all over that wet pussy, teasing you.

Luke came up behind me. I held my phone up for him to see, and he teased my wet lips with his bulbous head. I moaned.

B- Oh yes Marco, that's so good.

M- You're so wet, you must want me.

B- I do, I do want you.

M- I grab your hips and slide my big cock deep inside you.

With no hesitation Luke entered me hard. I gasped, a lightning bolt of pleasure slamming through me.

M- I want to hear you moan as I start fucking you.

Luke began to thrust in and out of me, powerfully, his hands tight on my hips. "Don't say a word," I gasped, and hit the voice memo button as I moaned, sending a clip to Marco.

M- Oh yeah, Beth, you like that don't you? You like my dick inside you.

B- Oh yes, Marco. I love it.

M- You like getting fucked hard.

B- Yesss, you're so good.

Pleasure filled my body, wrapped around Luke's cock as he pounded in and out of me, Marco fucking me in my mind. This was incredible. I groaned as I felt an orgasm starting to build, like the first signs of a tornado reaching down from the clouds, a great shuddering power waiting to be unleashed.

M- Mmm yes, take it, Beth, take my big cock.

B- It's so good, it's so good.

M- Yeah, I'm going to make your body mine.

B- Oh yes, it's yours, Marco, it's all yours.

Luke fucked me harder, seemingly spurred on by some male competitive instinct, slapping his hips off my soft buttocks, pushing me closer and closer to climax. He felt amazing, better than usual, somehow more primal, more vivid, like I could feel every part of him like new inside me.

M- God I want to cum inside you. Would you like that?

B- Yes, yes, yes.

I moaned loudly at the thought of Marco filling me with cum, pumping it deep inside me.

M- You want to take my cum, Beth?

B- Oh God yes. Oh, I'm so close, I'm so close.

M- Mm, yeah, you cum for me while I pull your hair.

I moaned again, my arms and legs starting to twitch, feeling the ripples as that tornado neared the ground. I was sweating. Luke grabbed a handful of my hair and held my head back.

B- Oh God, oh God, I'm so close, I'm so close.

M- That's right, you cum for me, show me how much you love being fucked by me.

I shuddered, my stomach muscles rippling and contracting, hard, again, again, my arms and legs shaking, crying out as a massive orgasm ripped through me, clenched tight around Luke as he ploughed me through my pleasure, pulling my hair harder.

B- Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucccckkk.

M- That's so hot, I love making you cum.

B- Oh fuck Marco you're so good.

Luke didn't let up, screwing me hard as I shivered through the tail end of my orgasm, my nerves aflame with raw, animal pleasure.

M- Fuck yeah, I'm so close. I'm going to keep fucking you like this until I fill you with cum.

B- Oh yes, do it, do it, I want it.

"You want his cum, do you?" I heard Luke ask.

"Yes," I panted.

"That's so hot, I'm so close," he groaned.

"Good, good, fucking cum inside me, baby."

M- Oh yeah, Beth, I'm nearly there.

B- Oh yes, I want you to fill me.

M- Oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum inside you, fuck yes.

Luke groaned again and thrust hard into me once, twice, three times, as I felt him shooting his semen deep inside my body.

M- Oh, fuck yes Beth, take my cum, take it all.

I moaned, for a moment feeling both of them filling me, hot, wet, flooding inside me. Luke held himself deep in me, his hips pressed tight against me. "Oh God, yes," he murmured softly, his cock twitching inside me.

12