All Comments on 'One Tick, Two Tick, Blue Tick'

by CopperHarlow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

How completely ridiculous. She's just screwed her working relationship with her collegue. From now on it will be all out attempt to seduce her. Eventually she will either surcome to his advances or... she will have to report him to HR to get him to stop. Since it was HER that led him on, it will create a giant mess and could ruin her career and/or marriage. Given that cuck boy husband was the one really responsible for starting this crazy situation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was like a ship having a mine explode outside it's hull. The outer plates are warped and bent. The interior bulkheads have twisted and buckled, but the sea has yet to rush in and claim all the souls on board. But the Captain sees another mine ahead and gives the order to steer right for it. This marriage is really trying to sink itself. Like the deep, reading this left me cold. It wasn't exciting or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this one. It's so hot that the married couple could share her lust for her co-worker together. As Onegoodeye said, "More".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Superb! Thank you. A very inventive idea, perfectly executed...bravo!! And yes, more please...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For some reason, when I read a remark of a pervert husband, such as this: "And I have thought about the idea of you with other people before," or similar, about the husband's voluntary desire to give his wife for sexual pleasures with another man, my hand spontaneously reaches for a gun...

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Darn! I thought it was a story about a hound dog.

smut4ussmut4us11 months ago

5 stars. This definitely needs another Chapter. Maybe a meeting in the supply room?

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

You just opened up a whole different scenario. Does Marco know she is married? Is she going to follow through? And tell him?

A whole lot of what-ifs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous