One Time in the Hot Tub

Story Info
Ted drops some paperwork by and joins us in the hot tub.
5.5k words
4.41
85.5k
77

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

"Hey are guys back there?" Ted yelled.

"Ya, come on back," I yelled, just before I heard the gate open and then latch closed.

Debbie's eyes were the size of saucers as hearing Ted's voice; she lurched in the hot tub. She was lunging for her robe only to realize I had tossed both of our robes over a chair on the other side of the deck.

"Oh no, Gary, Gary, I, we're naked," Debbie stammered as she frantically flailed in the hot tub finally to settle on sinking to her chin under the water.

"Well, I wasn't thinking," I lied as I shrugged my shoulders and gave my wife my best dumb me, look.

Ted was right on time. He had jumped at my suggestion that he drop by with some papers unannounced around this time of night. We would see what, if anything would develop with my wife.

Ted popped his head around the corner. "Hey there you are. I just thought I would drop these folders by tonight and save myself a trip to your office tomorrow."

"Wow, now that looks inviting," he added as he laid the folders on a table near the back door.

"Debbie and I do this almost every night," I said. "It helps us unwind and it is relaxing. Grab a glass just inside the door there and I will pour you a glass of wine." I added.

Debbie had not uttered a word and even in the low lighting she was clearly beet red. Not that you could see that much of her above the water. If she went any deeper she would need a snorkel.

Ted retrieved a glass and handed it to me to pour his wine. "You're welcome to join us if you want," I said nonchalantly. Debbie lurched when I said that, which did not surprise me.

"Hey I would really love to, but I don't have a bathing suit and I doubt anything you have would fit me," Ted replied.

"In this tub, suits are optional," I said as I stood naked and moved over to reach the wine I had placed behind my wife on the deck.

As I leaned over her almost totally submerged body to pour the wine, I wondered if she was recalling that night in the hot tub at the motel we had stayed at. My cock, while not nearly as long as that black guys, was dangling very close to her face.

I topped off Debbie's glass as well as my own before returning to my seat.

"Well by golly, as great as that hot tub looks; I will take you up on your offer. I could use a little relaxing myself after the day I have had," Ted said as he quickly began to strip off his clothes.

Ted had moved over to a table and was quickly pulling off his coat and shirt. He piled his clothes on the table and sat down to take off his shoes and socks and finally his underwear.

Debbie was clutching my arm fiercely and mouthing unintelligible words through gritted teeth. Her eyes were wide as she alternated between watching Ted strip and silently trying to get my attention to stop Ted from joining us.

Ted and I were laughing and comparing who had the worse day while Debbie was jerking and clutching my arm, trying to get me to read her lips.

Ted was finally naked and as he stood his long black cock swayed back and forth as he sauntered across the deck to lower himself into the hot tub.

I could feel Debbie's firm body as she embedded herself into me in to conceal her nakedness. She peered around me and I was certain she was staring at Ted's cock as he slid into the tub. I was in between her and Ted so while she was still clutching my arm, I could feel her relax a little as she was able to effectively hide behind me.

At just over 5 feet tall and weighing only 96 lbs it was not hard for my wife to hide behind me.

Ted and I had continued talking this entire time about this and that, contracts, pending deals, just general business stuff.

"How about a refill," Ted said as he held up his now empty glass.

"Help yourself," I replied nodding toward the bottle of wine behind my wife.

Ted stood and moved around me to lean over my submerged wife to reach the bottle.

I know she was remembering the motel in Oregon now as Ted's long wet cock swayed back and forth in front of her face. Or perhaps she was remembering the day she delivered the contracts to Ted's home office, or the supermarket encounter.

Stepping back a bit, Ted topped off Debbie's glass and mine before leaning back over to sit the bottle back behind her. His wet cock dangled just beside her face and could have brushed against her cheek.

"Boy this hot tub is great!" Ted exclaimed.

"We love it," I replied.

Ted and I chatted about a variety of things while Debbie had yet to utter a single word. She seemed content to remain submerged and embedded against my side.

Eventually the conversation got around to games we used to play.

"Spin the bottle was a good one," Ted said.

"Or how about truth or dare, I always liked that one," I added.

"Debbie, truth or dare," I said.

"Wha, what?" my wife mumbled from behind my arm.

"Truth or dare," I repeated.

"Ah, I don't know how to play that," she meekly replied.

"It's simple. You pick either truth, or dare. If you pick truth, you have to tell the truth, no matter what. If you pick dare, you have to do the dare, no matter what," I explained. "Oh and you have to alternate, you can't always go for just truth or just dare, you have to choose both alternately," I added making up that rule on the spot.

"Ah I don't think I want to ahh..."

"That's a great game," Ted interrupted my wife. "You learn all kinds of interesting things about friends. Come on Debbie, you'll be able to find out stuff about Gary from when he was a kid."

"Ya come on babe, truth or dare," I repeated.

"T-t-truth" came Debbie's barely audible voice.

"Do you masturbate?" I asked her.

"Garrrrry..." She whined.

"You have to tell the truth," I cautioned her.

"Ya, no fibbing," Ted chimed in.

After a very long pause, "Maybe," was her barely audible reply.

I laughed and said, "That's Debbie slang for YES, and I love doing it," I chuckled.

"Gaarrrryyy..." Debbie whined and slapped my arm. I was pretty sure Ted got a quick glimpse of my wife's breast when she slapped me.

"OK, now I get to ask her a truth question," Ted announced.

I think both Ted and I were making up these rules as we went, but since Debbie had never played the game, we were both comfortable doing it.

"Gary brags about how you were a virgin when he married you. Other than Gary's, have you ever touched another mans cock in your life?" Ted asked.

"Do, d-d-do I have to answer that?" Debbie gasped.

"Those are the rules babe, you have to!" I exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Gary..." she whined.

"Rules are rules babe," I laughed as Ted leaned forward with his eyes wide and a huge smile on his face.

"Maybe," at long last came her meek reply.

I laughed and said, "That's Debbie slang for yes and I loved it."

"Gaaarryyyy," she slapped the water in front of her. "You guys are both awful," she whined.

"Ok, my turn," Ted announced.

"Wait, when do I get a turn?" Debbie quickly spoke.

"We go clockwise," Ted calmly replied.

"Truth or Dare Debbie," Ted said.

"Truth," she said hesitantly.

"You have to alternate, so this has to be a dare," Ted declared.

"I don't think I like this game," Debbie mumbled. "Dare then."

Ted chuckled, "I dare you to refill all our wine glasses," he laughed, knowing he was about to see more of my wife's naked body than she wanted to show.

She looked at me with a questioning look. "It's a dare babe, you have to do it," I chuckled.

Ted grabbed his empty glass and moved farther away, knowing she would have to come to him to refill his glass.

With one arm covering her naked breasts Debbie twisted and struggled to reach high enough to get the wine bottle. This was a chore for her to say the least. As small and petite as she is her reach is limited.

She finally settled on turning and kneeling on the bench to reach behind her and get the bottle. She kept her arm across her tits and finally got the bottle. In the process Ted and I could see all of her naked back and just the top part of the crack of her apple ass cheeks. Her wet naked back glistened and we could see the swell of her wet breasts not covered by her arm.

Turning slightly she poured my glass full She then slid off the bench seat to move over and pour Ted's glass. She was doing her best, half kneeling to stay as far under water as possible. As she stepped toward Ted, she slipped and lurched toward the smiling Ted.

Gripping the wine bottle with one hand left her no alternative but to use her other hand to attempt to regain her footing. She lurched and jerked backwards, her arm covering her breasts flew out to grab something to steady herself.

This awkward maneuver placed her right in front of the smiling Ted with her wet and now fully exposed tits with stiff engorged nipples wobbling and jiggling as her free hand jerked forward to grab something, anything to regain her balance.

Once she had steadied herself, she poured Ted's glass full. Her wet boobs and rock hard nipples on full display. Her free hand remained under water holding on to some part of Ted to maintain her wobbling balance.

Once she completed that part of her dare, she turned to return to her seat beside me. Ted sprang from his seat and reaching under her arms, his large black hands gripped the sides of her breasts.

"I don't want you to fall, so let me help you back to your seat. Debbie had a shocked look on her face as Ted, who towered over her 5' 1" height easily lifted her from her partial kneeling stance and shuffled her safely back to her seat. She was completely exposed to me, but Ted was behind her holding her under her arms.

His large hands gripped her boobs and I know his cock was pressed against her firm apple ass as he more or less carried her from behind to her seat.

She swiveled and sat down quickly submerging herself in the water as Ted with his big black cock now noticeably harder shuffled to sit beside me.

"She can pour my wine anytime she wants," Ted said as he leaned back smiling. "Guess what she grabbed when she lost her balance?" he asked.

I looked at Debbie who was glowing red and sinking deeper in the tub beside me. Then I looked back at Ted who had a grin a mile wide.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't want to fall, I thought it was his leg," she quickly stammered looking down at the water.

"Well what was it?" I asked.

Ted took a big sigh and continued smiling.

"Debbie, what did you grab?" I repeated.

In a voice so quiet I could not hear everything, she said, "I think it was his p..."

"What? I couldn't hear what you said."

This time she said louder, "I think it was his penis."

Ted bellowed, "Oh it was indeed my penis and I was happy to help keep her from falling. Like I said, she can pour my wine anytime she wants," he laughed.

Debbie was glowing red and sat staring at the water shaking her head.

"Truth or dare babe," I said.

After downing the contents of her wine glass, and a big sigh, she said, "dare."

"Ted you're going to have to help me with this one. Stand up and step over here in front of my wife," I said.

In a flash Ted was standing directly in front of Debbie with his big black cock jutting about half hard directly at her submerged body.

"Debbie, I dare you to hold Ted's cock for one full minute."

She stared at Ted's cock bobbing and growing harder after hearing my dare.

"Are you s-s-serious? I mean I already touched it," Debbie mumbled as she stared at Ted's cock just in front of her.

"It's a dare and you have to do it." Looking at the clock over the door I gave her a countdown. "Your time starts in 5,4, 3, 2, NOW!"

Reacting to my countdown and before she could think, her small hand quickly shot from the water and closed around the shaft of Ted's cock. She could not get her fingers all the way around his cock which pulsed harder as she gripped it.

Ted moved closer to her and soon his cock was only inches from her face. She stared intently and could not tell if it was water dripping from his cock or pre cum.

"Well don't just hold it," I said. "Jack him off a little to see if he gets harder,"

Snapping out of the trance Ted's cock had put her in; she glanced in my direction and kind of whimpered, "Gaarrrrry,"

"It's a dare, you have to," I added.

Her small hand began moving back and forth on Ted's now fully rock hard cock. Her stroking became more rapid and her attention was fully on his cock in her hand. So much so that she did not seem to notice both of her breasts were above the water and were jiggling and wobbling as she stroked his cock more intensely.

Debbie was breathing in gasps and Ted was not doing much better when I yelled "TIME!"

Debbie's hand dropped back under water and Ted sighed a huge sigh.

Ted staggered back to his seat with his cock now looking like a periscope.

It was finally Debbie's turn. "Ted, truth or dare," she said.

Ted, still shaken from my wife's hand jacking him off, mumbled, "Ah, truth."

Obviously a novice at the game, Debbie asked him if he liked what she had just done.

"Debbie," Ted began, "I can honestly say you are without a doubt the hottest, sexiest, and shyest girl I have ever known. With your firm, sensuous, petite body and especially your ultra sexy pointy hard nipples, you could write your own ticket girl. I loved it!"

I was shocked to see my wife was a deeper shade of red than I had ever seen her. She stammered and stuttered at Ted's descriptive response, clearly at a loss for words as to what to say.

Opening another bottle of wine I refilled our glasses as Ted said, "Gary, truth or dare?"

As I set the bottle back behind Debbie I responded, "Dare."

Ted said, "I dare you to stick your cock in your wife's mouth."

This caused a sudden gasp from Debbie and I chuckled.

"Finally, a good dare," I laughed.

I stood and moved in front of my submerged wife. Reaching down I placed one hand under her chin and the other behind her head and tugged her up from the water.

My cock was rock hard from watching her jack off Ted so it was easy to aim it at her mouth. Standing in front of her and pulling her up from her submerged position resulted in her firm breasts being exposed to the cold night air which resulted in her nipples popping out like those thermometers on the turkeys.

She opened her mouth slightly and I shoved my cock in all the way until my balls were draped over her chin. I held her head for a moment with my cock buried in her mouth, then gripping her head tightly I pulled it back then pulled her forward. In essence I was using her mouth to jack off with.

I did this four or five times, then released her and she sort of fell back in her seat gasping.

I sit back in my seat and said, "Ted, truth or dare?"

Ted replied, "Dare."

"Ted, I dare you to stick your cock in my wife's mouth."

Debbie's eyes flew open and she gasped audibly, "GARY, y-y-you can't be serious can you?"

"It's a dare babe, you have to do it," I said.

Ted did not need to be urged he had sprung from his seat and had already moved in front of my wife.

He duplicated my method, and placed one hand under my wife's chin and the other one behind her head, to pull her up from her submerged watery hide out.

Aiming his rock hard cock as he held her head at the right height, Ted moved his hips forward.

"But Gaarrry, I don't think this is something I w-w-wan ghhhaaarmmm," Ted's cock head had penetrated her mouth as she was trying to argue her position.

This certainly was not the first time Ted's cock had been in my wife's mouth, but she did not know I knew that.

Ted had about 5 inches of his cock in Debbie's gasping mouth. "Push it in farther Ted, she can take it," I said.

Ted's ass clenched as he held her head and drove his cock deep into her throat.

From around Ted's cock I heard the unmistakable sounds of my wife's orgasm, "Aaiiyeeeeeeeeee," she had her hands under water still and I knew she was fingering herself.

I tapped Ted on his shoulder and he reluctantly pulled his cock out of Debbie's mouth. He staggered over to his seat, as my wife collapsed back in hers, gasping for breath.

"Babe, truth or dare?" I said.

Between gasps, Debbie mumbled, "Oh Gary I can't, let's play another game or something," she whined.

"Truth or dare babe,"

"Truth," she mumbled.

"Nope you had that last time, it's gotta be a dare," I actually had no idea what she had last time.

"Ok, dare," she muttered.

"I dare you to reverse shoulder ride Ted."

This caused her to shoot straight up out of the water with her eyes as wide as saucers. "I, I, I can't d-d-do that," she bellowed, clearly shocked at my dare.

"Oh yes you can and you have to, it's a dare and you have to do it," I chuckled.

"Yes but, oh Gary I can't do that."

The reverse shoulder ride was something she and I did all the time and she loved it.

"Look babe he had his cock in your mouth moments ago, this is the least he can do to repay you for sucking him," I said with a laugh.

Ted had been taking our discussion in and leaned forward saying, "Ah looky here ah, what exactly is this ah, reverse shoulder thingy thing?"

"You just sit there Ted and you will see."

"Gary, I can't do this, I just don't thin..." I cut her off, "It's a dare babe, and you have to do it."

Thankfully the wine I had been pouring down her all evening had kept her confused enough to actually believe she had to do the dare. She never bothered to ask what would happen if she did not do the dare? She would lose the game, big deal huh?

Slowly she turned in her seat to try and conceal her pussy as she rose to a kneeling position then finally she stood on the seat and stepped out of the hot tub.

That move alone was enough to raise the cock of a dead man. He tight firm apple ass was indeed one of her many delectable assets. As she stepped from the tub onto the deck she kind of side stepped until she was behind Ted who was still seated in the hot tub. He struggled to watch my wife get out of the tub and was clearly enjoying the show.

"What am I supposed to do?" Ted asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"You just sit still and wait," I replied.

Ted had stared longingly at my wife's ass as she stepped out of the tub, but now she was standing behind him.

Our hot tub is sunken in our deck so you have to step down into the tub from the deck.

"Gaaarrryyy, I really don't know if I can do this," Debbie whined.

"Sorry babe, it's a dare, you have to," I said matter of factly.

Finally Debbie turned and was facing the back of Ted's head. Debbie is so tiny in comparison and Ted is well over 6' tall. As he was seated in the hot tub with my wife behind him, his broad shoulders were just a little higher than the level of my wife's pussy.

Finally she placed her hands on Ted's bald head to steady herself.

"Brace yourself Ted and just look straight forward," I said.

Ted's eyes were wide open not knowing what was about to happen.

Debbie moved to alongside of Ted's shoulders.

Ted was trying to see my wife's cunt out of the corner of his eyes.

"Eye's front Ted," I commanded.

"Gary I..." I cut her off, "It's a dare. You have to."

With that, Debbie swung one leg around the front of Ted and with a little jump hooked her other leg behind his shoulder as she mounted him. She quickly scooted herself forward by pulling on the top of his head.

Ted's hands quickly came up and cupped her firm apple ass as her dripping wet cunt mashed directly against his wide open mouth.

Ted's eyes were the size of hub caps from the sudden shock of her straddling his shoulders with her dripping cunt pressed against his mouth. She was in fact riding his shoulders backwards.

Realizing the feast before him, he quickly pulled her ass tightly against his wide open mouth and jammed his tongue as deep into her wet cunt as it would go.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12