All Comments on 'One Time in the Hot Tub'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Gaaaarrrrrrrie!

A lot of cliches packed into one short story. The black friend with the big cock. The hot wife who switches from reluctant to ravenous in the blink of an eye. The hubby who sets it all up without his wife’s knowledge. The ubiquitous game of “Truth or Dare.” And, of course, the hot tub.

The hot tub has become such a cliche, even the Simpsons have used it. In one episode, Homer and Marge buy a hot tub. Just as they submerge into the water for the first time, they hear a low rumbling. They look at each other in confusion for a moment before Homer screams something like, “Marge! They’re coming! The swingers are coming!” They bolt from the tub just as Springfield’s swinging community arrives. It’s funny ‘cuz it’s true. Almost every swinger I know owns a hot tub.

Anyway, it was difficult to get into this story because it’s SO repetitive. The game went on far too long, and all of the “Gaaaaaaaarie!” and “Aaaaaeeeiiiioooouuuuu!” exclamations quickly wore on me. That, and without any introduction to these characters we know nothing about them, so it’s difficult to care what they do. This story would be more enjoyable if it included some of the “behind the scenes” conversations between hubby and wife, and hubby and the third wheel.

As for that third wheel, you’ll get slammed by all the racist readers who believe that any mention of a character’s skin tone is racist. It comes with the LW territory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

I think his wife simply gets out of the hot tub, slaps her husband and goes into the house. Nothing in the writing convinced me she would allow some random guy to even touch her. Her husband would be in the marital dog house for months. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ahhhh....hot tubs

One of the best ways to loosen up a woman. Throw in some alcohol and there’s a 99%chance she’s taking some dick

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
I Liked It

I love how Debbie is the shy and reluctant wife...but from her earlier encounters in previous stories...she is more adventurous than she leads on. She is lucky to have a loving hubby who is secure enough to share her. 5 Stars for the story and the courage to post in the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh boy

You've got the loser 26whatever all flustered and rambling. How much of an idiot must you be to let yourself get so worked up over a silly little fictional porn story? That is so damn hilarious. He's acting all self righteous yet....he....is.....on.....a.....PORN SITE. Anyone else see the irony here?

He just can't help himself when it come to any story where a wife enjoys someone else's dick. It's clear he must have lost his wife to a BIG BLACK MAN with a BIG BLACK COCK. Otherwise he wouldn't act like such a total douche every time someone posts a story like this. Does he realize just how much of a whining little baby he sounds like?

Great story Rigid1. Please continue this series and just for the hell of it, let's bring in multiple black guys and see if we can have ol' 26 have a brain aneurysm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another dumb as a fence post woman

I don't really think the colour of the skin matters but these stories all thrive on a woman that hasn't got the sense of a fly. But it is porn and well written otherwise, 3*

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Just Two Words

Really Hot! 5*’s

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
@26 and Sbrooks

Careful. You’re letting your subtle racism slip. We know nothing about Ted in this story except that he’s a friend/co-worker of the husband and he’s black. That’s his entire description. All of the other stereotypical racist bullshit you added to his character is on you.

Yes, we often see stereotypical racist “black bulls” portrayed in LW stories because the authors think it’s “taboo.” This isn’t one of those stories. In this story, the “bull” just happens to be black. Describing the color of his skin is no different than describing the color of his eyes or hair. Not every mention of skin color is racist.

But making assumptions about a man’s family life, sexual prowess, employment status, ability to speak English, etc., based on nothing but his skin tone certainly is racist. As is your suggestion that being cucked by a black man is extra humiliating.

You know what they say about chucking stones in glass houses.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
cucking / sharing / cheating?

This storyline meanders over and crosses some lines...…

and I like it!

The 'cheating' kink is a nice little jolt to the nerves.

If I remember an earlier chapter husband got a little miffed some cheating happened that he didn't orchestrate.

I didn't get miffed! I liked that chapter!

Don't make the husband all-powerful, when you drive a car at high speeds, you risk swerving and driving across the lines. The faster you go, the less control. It's a balance and risk.

I'd get a kick of Tad doing some of the encounter engineering.

Even some scenes that miff the husband! Either they are alone, the encounter goes extra time, she too tired for husband, etc etc

Emotional cheating? them spending time together,holding, sharing a night etc

, kissing and holding kisses even when the dare is over? It would be a jolt to find out Tad isn't seeing anyone else.....he's acting like it's just the sex he wants..but what if more?

I recognize the reluctant ( or not?) hotwife angle. It's a signature of the storyline. I like it. Sets the story a little apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:anonymous- Oh, boy

And do you realize how much of whining you're doing yourself? Why does it bother you so much what others think of a story? 26 is right, it might just be a story but it speaks volumes of the mind set of the authors that write these type of stories. Why even mention skin color. There are certain categories established here but somehow loving wives has become the dumping ground of every category. Why is that? It couldn't be because of the readership could it?

sandymonroesandymonroeover 5 years ago

What a wonderful story! I just shared it on twitter to gain larger visibility. I really enjoyed it!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
My bad, 26

I reread your first comment and you weren’t even referring to this story, but to other stories that include the racist stereotypes you mentioned. You have my apology, and also my gratitude for serving our country.

As for my “lifestyle”, I suggest you heed your own advice and not make any assumptions about people you don’t know. You really have no idea what my lifestyle is like anymore than I know yours.

One of my original points stand: the black character in this story does not fit the stereotypes you mentioned. His skin tone is irrelevant to the story, and was used solely as a description of his appearance. Merely mentioning a character’s skin color is not racist.

The problem is that the “racist” accusation has been overplayed far too often for far too long (see the latest example in Florida) that no one takes it seriously anymore. It’s become the equivalent of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. The accusation has lost all its power. Sadly, as a result, examples of real, actual, racism are ignored as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun Story, but.....

(No pun intended in the title)

I really liked the story and hot tubs are MADE for sharing fun, but.....

My only two problems were mentions of past situations without any real explanations and her lying about the morning ‘goodbye kiss’ (husband’s favorite!)

Why lie??

Otherwise good story!

KT

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
The things this husband has done...

It's amazing the effort he goes through to get his wife laid.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The start

If this author's less than sterling career writing about Ted the dark dildo.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The sheltered, niave, dumb wife setup to blow and bang bbc by hubby. It was very, very easy. It's a stupid poorly written story. Chapter 2? Honey draw a card from the deck we're playing high card. Oh no... my 6 beats your queen. You see that bus pulling up? It's the local college football team. You have to let them all gangbang you now... since you lost at high card. The End

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous