One Time Offer

Story Info
A monogamous couple blur the lines a little.
2.2k words
4.23
8.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost 30 years ago, Dan and I were newlyweds. We had been together since we were at school. We were each other's first everything: first kiss, first sex, first love. We loved each other then, and I'm happy to say that we still do now.

Dan never had any trouble getting me off. I was always orgasmic. I only had to look at him and he was hard. 30 years later, it's still the same. The quality is there if not always the quantity. Once in the morning and twice at night might be excessive for a couple in their 50s, but our twice-a-week is still just as explosive.

We've never got bored of each other that way and never needed to experiment or involve anyone else in our sex life. Well, apart from one exception. The one time when the lines got a little bit blurred, I will tell you about that.

Dan and I always made it plain that we had to be completely monogamous. Sharing and stuff like that was not in our future. One man, woman and one woman, man. Partly because we were both so jealous, but mainly because we loved each other and didn't need anyone else to be fulfilled.

We watched blue movies and talked about our fantasies. I made it my mission to fulfil Dans. Simple bloke stuff, stockings, suspenders, leaving my knickers at home occasionally. He liked to show me off too. We went on the nude beach on our honeymoon several times. He loved the effect I had on the young Italian men. They love a blonde, don't they? Particularly a young blonde with perky tits and big nipples.

Dan said I was most popular with middle-aged German dads. They couldn't take their eyes off me. I had never seen anyone other than Dan naked, so my eyes were darting all over behind my mirrored sunglasses. Comparing all those different cocks, I did notice that the German men seemed to have quite girthy members. Dan laughed at that back of the hotel and said it was because I had got them all chubbed up.

We couldn't get enough of each other that night. All that naked flesh got us turned on. Dan said that he wished they could all watch us having sex. Not touching, just watching. That was his fantasy. There was one little fantasy of my own that I knew could never be fulfilled. Dan asked me to tell him so he could fulfil it.

"Well, unless you can become two, it can't be fulfilled."

"Do you want a threesome?" Dan roared.

"No, silly. You know my views on that. I wish there were two of you because I'd love to have both my nipples sucked at the same time," I admitted.

"Like that video with the older women and the two young guys, that's your favourite bit, isn't it?"

"Yes, it gets my motor going, but it will never happen."

Actually, it did happen just once, quite by accident. Dan was on a night out with his workmates as one of the old-timers at the factory was retiring. I knew they wouldn't be too late, back by midnight, a meal and pub but no nightclubs as it was a retirement do. I had been feeling horny all day, so I decided to surprise him. I put his favourite purple basque on with matching stockings, suspenders, high heels and a g-string. He loved my bum, so I wore them for him. Full makeup too. I wanted to be looking my best. I laid myself on the sofa in the front room.

In those days, in our first house, the front door opened straight into the lounge. I laid on the sofa with the cups of my basque folded down, my tits on full display. The only problem was that I must have fallen asleep. Perhaps it was the bottle of wine I had been drinking whilst I was getting ready. I heard the front door open and was beginning to stir when I heard,

"Bloody hell, Dan. You are the luckiest bastard I know if you get to come home to this every night."

I sat up in time to see a drunk Dan and his mate Kieran staring at me. Kieran was younger than us, only 19. He was short and blonde, with a cheeky smile. He wasn't my type. I like them big, dark and hairy, like my Dan. I want a man to look like a man. He was cute, though, in a boyish way; Dan had taken him under his wing. He wasn't confident but was now doing well at work with Dan's help.

"She's fucking gorgeous," a drunk Dan replied, "And she's all mine. So put your eyes back in your head. You can look but not touch."

With that, he stepped forward and kissed me. Not the kiss we would usually show in front of a friend. What I call a 'boudoir kiss' very passionate and lots of tongues. Dan had a very talented tongue in every way. He knew what kissing me like that did to me. How wet it made me. As he kissed me, his thumbs grazed over my nipples.

"Dan, stop it; Kieran can see."

"Let him watch. Let him learn. I know it's turning you on."

Dan seemed to come to his senses a little.

"If you want me to stop, I will. If not, Kieran can sit on the chair and watch. We will perform for him. This is a one-off, and Kieran, if you ever breathe a word about it, I'll kill you. Is that a deal, mate?"

Kieran just nodded with a big grin on his face.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked me again.

As he'd been talking to Kieran, he moved my g-string to one side and gently fingered me. He knew very well, at that point, that there was no way I could ask him to stop.

"Don't, don't stop," I said as I came on his fingers. I just came in front of his workmate, orgasmed in front of another man and at that moment, I didn't care.

Kieran, go and get some kitchen roll. You can wank if you want, but you're not spunking on my chair. We've still got three years left to pay for it."

That's my Dan - big, handsome, hung and ever-practical. By the time Kieran returned, Dan had removed his finger, and his tongue was lapping at my pussy. Dan was excellent at oral, and eating me was his favourite thing to do. He always said I was his favourite dessert. He teased my clit with his tongue as he fingered me. He had this way of licking me all around, sucking in my whole pussy at times and then licking till I just came and came. By the time my second orgasm came, I had my eyes shut and my head back, and I had forgotten entirely that Kieran was even there. It was a shock when I sat up and saw him sitting with his trousers around his ankles, stroking himself.

"Like a real-life porno," he muttered.

I'd seen other erect cocks on film but never in reality. Kieran's was smaller than Dan's in length and thinner. What shocked me was the angry red mushroom at the end. It almost looks sore. I was surprised that he had ginger pubes, too, not blonde. It was also very pale with prominent blue veins. It fascinated me because it was different. But it wasn't like my Dan's. No woman will say cocks are pretty, but Dan's was to me. It was perfectly smooth and always hard. Hard for me.

"If you quite finished ogling his knob, I think you'll find your find that your husband needs some attention."

I look back to Dan, who was standing naked in all his glory. He was showing off, not just me but himself. He was getting off on showing Kieran just how good he had it, just how good he was. Men, honestly, this was turning into a stretch-and-measure contest.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed. Do you trust me? Well, I'm going to fulfil one of your fantasies - just once, mind. So, make the most of it. It will only happen if you keep your eyes shut until I tell you to open them. Even a glimpse and it's over, and you've missed your one chance."

I had some idea of what he had in mind. I should have protested, but I was drunk and turned on. I closed my eyes. I heard some whispering in the corner of the room, and then it happened. I felt two tongues, one on each breast. No hands, just tongues. Kissing gently at first and then sucking harder. Kissing, licking and sucking both nipples at the same time. I kept my eyes tight shut. I didn't want it to stop. I think I knew which one was Dan, of course, but at times I was confused as they were both doing exactly the same as each other, mirroring each other, doing the same thing at almost the same time.

I loved having my nipples licked. In my mind, I pretended it was just Dan doing this to me. I could hear myself moan and whimper. It was almost like an out-of-body experience. Then I realised I was about to cum again. It had happened a couple of times before when Dan was sucking me, but there had always been a little digital manipulation to help me on my way. This time I just squeezed my thighs together, kept my eyes tight shut and came. As I came back down to earth, I heard Dan whisper,

"You can open your eyes now, sweetheart." I open them to see Kieran back in the chair stroking his erection, his clothes now completely removed. I sat up to take Dan into my mouth.

"No, not tonight, my love. He doesn't get to watch that. That's just for us. Tonight is about you. I think you've waited long enough."

With that, he pushed himself into my very wet depths. I forgot all about Kieran. It was just about me and Dan. I got completely lost in him, in us. Dan admitted later that he was very much aware of Kieran watching. He was showing off doing it all, his best moves, whilst I was just lost in him.

When we came, we came together. After a couple of minutes of cuddling, we looked and I could see Kieran now limp, pulling up his trousers. He really did have ginger pubes. At his feet on the floor was what looked like half a roll of kitchen towel.

"Well, we never did get that last drink, did we, Dan? Thanks for the best night of my life - ever. I realise it will never be repeated. Shame I'll never be able to tell anyone. But a promise is a promise and I value your friendship and my life more."

Dan just stared at him. I think he just needed him to go.

"Mandy, I can only dream that one day I meet a girl as lovely as you. You are very beautiful. You are beautiful together," he stammered, finding it hard to meet Dan's gaze. "Until I meet someone, I hope you and Dan won't mind if I dream of you occasionally. I have a feeling they will be wet dreams." With that, he let himself out.

I made Dan clean up the mess, including Kieran's kitchen towel. I watched him put on rubber gloves so he didn't have to touch Kieran's mess, the silly sod.

As we lay in bed that night. I thanked him for granting my fantasy but told him I never wanted to do it again. I think it was fuelled by the drink. I enjoyed it, but from now on, it would just be us two.

"I'd never want to share you fully," said Dan, sobering up. "I whispered my rules to Kieran. I knew you didn't fancy him and that he wouldn't be a threat to us; we just needed another mouth, that's all. I made him keep his hands behind his back. He was only able to use his mouth in only one place. Hell, I'd have punched him if he tried to kiss you. I could cope with this as a one-off. I did enjoy showing off, though. I was in charge and I wanted to give you this."

"Thanks, love."

"You certainly got off on it. You went off like a rocket."

"Only because I pretended that it was just you. That's what did it."

"So, no inkling of who was who then?"

I had to think carefully about how to answer that, "Well, of course, I knew that you were on the left at first."

"I was; how did you know that?"

"Because you were the best, of course."

"That's all right then."

He was and still is my best, my only. We never repeated having anyone in the room watching us or touching us in any way. However, once or twice over the years, we may have left the hotel room curtains open and imagined that people were watching the show. I hope it wasn't all our imagination.