I Picked the Movie

Story Info
Cuckquean, best friend & boyfriend, fantasy.
1.6k words
4.58
6.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miraclexi
miraclexi
18 Followers

Author's note: this is really a goonette mind dump... I've had this thought but it is all fantasy; hence no names being used. This is also a draft/short story type thing, so there's likely to be gaps in scene transitions or other miscellaneous errors.

The sticky smacks of my boyfriend's balls slapping against my best friend's thick thighs made my pussy throb. Her moans were catching in her throat and being forced out of her with every other stroke of his cock.

I tried to imagine what position he had her in: on her knees with her arms pulled back as he took her from behind or missionary with her legs spread as high over her head as possible were the most likely. He loved to thrust as deeply into her pussy as he could, as though he were looking to carve out a permanent hole in her body for him.

Her moans suddenly increased before becoming muffled, a sure sign he had her biting into a pillow. There was no change in the rate at which her bed creaked, meaning he had begun to rub her clit, his favorite way of making her cream for him. I worried I would gnaw my bottom lip off with want; that my pussy might actually burst at how swollen with need it had become. He had begun speaking to her, something he did only when he wanted her to squirt for him.

"I have to get into her mind while I'm stretching her sweet pussy out, talk her through it, so she doesn't hold back," he'd explained to me one night as I had sucked and licked his cock clean of her juice. The memory of that night brought another wave of heat over my body that forced my fingers between my legs. My cotton panties did nothing to hold the wetness that seemed to stream from my sopping pussy.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned. "Fuck," he replied. A loud smack rang out as he assumedly slapped her ass. A loud squelch could be heard as his cock was pulled from her body. I could hear them kiss, his fingers pumping her pussy determinedly. "Yes, oh, ughhhh," my best friend cried out as my boyfriend brought her to her 3rd orgasm of the night. I felt giddy with excitement as I heard what I assumed to be their goodbyes and him making his way down the hall to me.

"Hey, baby," my boyfriend cooed. He smelt of sex and his hair was ruffled. He flashed me a quick smile before glancing down at his unzipped pants, all I needed before I was off the bed and on my knees in front of him.

"Not yet," he tsked at me. I watched from the floor as he pulled off his pants, sans underwear and got into the bed. After what felt like an eternity, he invited me up with him. His cock was harder than I'd ever seen, glistening with the cum of my best friend.

"Lick it, baby," he commanded. Eagerly, I gripped him with one hand and let my tongue bathe first his balls, then his shaft, and then his balls again. "She took me so deep, baby" he groaned as I licked her juices from his hard cock. "The movie got us so horny, it was a good choice. Did you like when I tugged at her nipples while the couple on screen kissed? What about when I started rubbing her clit slowly when the guy started eating that woman's pussy?" At this, I started to throat his cock, knowing we were nearing the part where he took her to bed.

"Yeahhhh," he groaned, his hands wrapped in my hair as he guided my head up and down his cock.

"Once I knew she was beyond resisting, her legs falling open so I could better rub her bean, I had to kiss her baby, she would've moaned too loud and you'd have cum knowing I was working her sweet spot with you beside us. I swallowed her orgasmic moans by tonguing her little mouth, just like you're tonguing my dick right now. Her soft hands pumped me as she shook with pleasure, I know you couldn't see, but she was holding and spitting on me the whole movie. Once she came, I directed her back to the screen and whispered in her ear that that was about to happen to her."

Thinking back to the movie, I remembered how the man had taken the woman from behind with vigor, before she rode him, furiously chasing another orgasm. As I sucked one of my boyfriend's balls into my mouth, I reached down to play with my clit. He held his cock to keep from cumming as he finished recounting.

"Once we were in her room, I pushed her petite body on her bed, threw her legs over my shoulders, and dug into that sweet honeypot." His eyes had turned glossy as he remembered her taste and sounds, momentarily forgetting my presence until he requested I ride him.

Quickly, I climbed into his lap, needing no prep before he was sheathed fully inside my pussy. He gave me 3 hard, punishing thrusts, before he slapped my ass and told me to get to work. I kissed his neck and ran my fingers through his hair as I squeezed my boyfriend's cock. "Uffff," he moaned as I took him, tip to balls, slowly.

After a few moments of filthy kissing and silence save for the sound of me getting fucked, he continued.

"Little minx came all over my face, baby, you taste it?" I nodded affirmatively as I lightly traced a vein in his neck with my tongue. He shuddered and gripped my hips harder, thrusting twice.

"I had two fingers and my tongue in her pussy, taste it from there," he said as he presented me with the two fingers. I held eye contact with my boyfriend as I sucked my best friend's cum from his fingers. "Good. Girl," he grunted as he pumped harder into me.

"I took her just like that, baby, legs over her pretty little head, those sexy lips pursed into a perfect 'O' as I slid every inch I could into her. I fucked her and her tight little hole into the mattress. The movie had got me so worked up, I had to have her, baby, I needed to plow your best friend's pussy." He didn't look away as he told me, nor did he stop thrusting into me.

"I licked my fingers, rubbed her clit, and sucked her toes while I fucked her. She was moaning so loud, baby, I had to gag her. She kept creaming on me, the faster I rubbed her clit; the deeper I fucked her pussy, the more she begged for it."

"Your balls are so sticky," I moaned. He'd begun biting my nipples in between his story and this earned me a particularly deep bite.

"Your best friend squirted all over me while I pounded her pussy," he growled. "I rubbed them all over her wetness so you'd know." At this, he rolled me on to my back with him on top. "I'm going to cum soon, your best friend almost made me cum in her," he whined. I was thrilled that he'd saved his cum for me, determined to earn his load.

"Her sexy little gasps of pleasure, those creamy thighs just swallowing up anything that gets between them... it's so sexy she's a foot and a half shorter than me, baby, I can do whatever I want to that tight little body," he was moaning and thrusting deeply into me as he pictured her.

"Fuck, you're wetter than she was when she squirted, baby, I won't last if you keep gushing on me like that, fuck."

I whimpered helplessly. There was little I could do to stop my pussy from producing its own sticky sweet as my boyfriend described a woman I knew well cumming for him. Though I had never seen it, my mind ran rampid imagining the scenario he described. He bent over so that his face was near mine as he continued filling me with his thick cock.

"I'm going to fuck her in front of you next time," he whispered. "Just going to pull her to me, put my tongue down her throat and my fingers into her pussy. You'll be sitting beneath her, waiting to catch any of her juice with an open mouth. I'll push her down onto your tongue just before she cums, make sure to clamp your lips over her clit, she loves that. Then, I'll bend her over, right there, pump my dick into her, hard, the way you both like it. You'll have a front row view of the way your best friend's pussy swallows your boyfriend's dick; the way I make her squirt all that sweet juice for you to slurp up."

I'm sure he'd meant for us to cum at the same time, but I felt my orgasm take over my body before I knew that I was going to cum. "Oh, God, baby, fuck," he moaned. He sat back up to better angle his thrusts. I brought my hands up to hold onto his biceps as he held himself over me. I'd cum so hard, I could hardly feel him thrusting into me, but I could hear the squelch as he pulled out and pumped himself into me. "I love you," he moaned as he pressed his lips to mine and came.

I became shy as I always do at clean up, choosing to focus on removing all evidence of our passion over my emotions. I returned to the bed after properly disposing of the cloths. My boyfriend had pulled fresh pajamas on and turned the tv to a show we'd seen a million times. He pulled my back to his chest, one hand resting softly on my neck.

"I love you," I whispered as he kissed down my neck softly until we both fell asleep.

miraclexi
miraclexi
18 Followers