One Tiny Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of that embarrassment sent Jake higher in his ecstasy and his fingers went harder against the head of his little penis, mashing it down into his pubic bone. He started breathing hard through his closed mouth, puffing around the thermometer. The machine it was tethered to made a loud beeping sound, and the doorknob clicked.

What the fuck am I doing, he thought in a panic, do I want to blow a load in the doctor's office? He thrust his hands back to his sides and stood up straight as Julie made a beeline to him and pulled the thermometer from his mouth, noting the reading on her clipboard. She didn't betray any notice of her earlier behavior or the fact that she had left him stupidly standing there with a naked dick, or that she might have caught him starting to rub one out in her exam room. He was glad to try to move on.

She patted the exam table behind him. "Hop up here and we'll take a look." It was a no nonsense order and he complied; without fuss she arranged his arms up by his head in order to get an unobstructed look at his abdomen and groin. She placed her hand across his muscled abs and looked him in the eyes. He liked the feeling of her touch on him and having her attention.

"Jake, there isn't anything to be embarrassed about regarding penis size. The limit of a penis when it is erect is merely determined by the amount of loose skin around the shaft." She attempted a smile to bridge the gap she had created with her earlier reactions. "You know, the old thing about show-ers versus grow-ers. Maybe you are just a grower."

He didn't respond, so she moved her gaze back to his groin. Her hands felt into his pubic hair and bumped into his shaft. Such a tiny, but hard little nub. Hard? "Oh," she said, as she realized that he was fully erect, but still so small. Her patient had a hard-on in her exam room? What the hell. Had he been masturbating when she was out of the room? She saw him jump when she entered and had a faint suspicion, dismissed as a silly notion, but it seemed he had been giving himself pleasure. Then her momentary irritation faded as she looked at his submissive body on the table and remembered that she was in control here. It was time for a closer look.

Around the base of his penis she pushed the pubic hair out of the way, matting it down so she could examine the entire organ. She sunk in on the surrounding flesh to try to get the little guy to stand up as much as possible. It was maybe an inch and a half in length and also small in diameter. Just a little stub, really. She tried cupping it with the fingers of one hand, touching down on the skin next to the penis base, and still the erect tip didn't reach up to her palm. It was remarkable; she had seen nothing like it in her seven years at UW either in rounds or in class.

"I'm going to check your foreskin now . . . yes, it looks fine." Her fingers ran up and down the shaft, tugging on it. She glanced over to see the grimace tighten on his face, and when she closed around him she could feel the pulsing of the blood keeping him erect, but if she didn't stop manipulating him she worried that she was going to finish what he had started earlier. She rested her hands back on his glorious pecs.

"Next I'll examine your testes, and to do that we'll need to move your penis out of the way." This was normal procedure, but it proved difficult to grasp his little member. "Wait, actually, give me your hand. I think you can hold it better than I can." She guided his hand down to where she pinched his dick between her thumb and forefinger, and tried to pass it over to him. What the fuck, she thought, how can he even find his dick to take a piss?

Then she had the most unexpected thought: this was one of the most embarrassing things she could imagine a guy going through, but his face was turned to the ceiling in a strange grimace, could it be of pleasure? And here he was with his tiny dickie as hard as nails just as if it were looking for a tiny little pussy to pound. All that blood in this 180 pound premiere athlete pumping into that little organ. Was he getting off on this? She had never seen a patient with an erection in a clinical setting before, so maybe he was!

A little devil inside her made her try something. She reached over to the drawer and found what she was looking for.

"Jake, there's a technique we use for some patients. Young teenage boys, like twelve years old." She placed the wooden tongue depressor carefully against his penis, folding it upwards and down against his skin above, where the mons would be for a girl. In fact, his anatomy did remind her of a clitoris, but that would make his balls like huge labia, which was a weird thought. "There, that will hold your penis out of the way, please hold it there while I continue the exam."

He held the stick against his dick, pushing down, thinking fuck fuck fuck, she said there are twelve year old boys with bigger dicks than me. But all the while, he was turned on as fuck by the humiliation, and how she had said it. Was she starting to play with him? His dick was so hard it was pushing up against the little stick from below as much as his hands held it down. He dared not come in front of her, because even though his dick was small his balls could blow a big load and there's no way he imagined that would end well. She continued to inspect his groin.

"Open your legs wide for me so I can see. Good. And tighten your glutes to thrust your hips up, yes. But hold that little stick on your penis, please!"

She felt carefully around each testicle. He had enormous balls. And they were smooth. She made sure there were no little bumps indicating early stages of testicular cancer. It would be unlikely for a boy this age, but it's possible he wasn't telling the truth about the steroid use.

"Jake, we are done. Pull your pants up." He did so, relieved. With pleasure, Julie watched him contract his abs as he wriggled the boxers back up across his waist. He sat up on the exam table. She remarked on the defined lines of each muscle group. He was a hell of a guy if it weren't for that micropenis.

"We need to have a talk about a sexual topic." Jake looked surprised, and taken to task, like a small boy. "Masturbation," she added. His eyes went wide.

"Jake, you have an unusual physiology. Even though you have a small penis, you have large testicles that appear to be functioning well. This means you have high production of testosterone and semen. The testosterone would be what helps you achieve your remarkable musculature, and it might also have other effects such as give you early hair loss in the future. The effect of the semen is more subtle. Have you noticed when you ejaculate that you produce a lot of fluid?"

Jake looked stunned. He was still getting over that this pretty young doctor had brought up the topic of masturbation with him. Had she seen him earlier? Was he in trouble? He nodded absentmindedly to her question about the fluid.

"Are you able to masturbate? I mean, with such a small penis there are different techniques that might be more successful than for normal . . . well, the methods used by other men. Some in your situation have success using a vibrator. Any model that is used by women will be sufficient. The vibration causes the same sensation on the glans of the penis as a woman gets on her clitoris."

Jake turned bright red. Mary Sue had once made him hold still to try her vibrator on him, but there was no way he was going to tell this doctor about it. It was so embarrassing to think of needing to use a girl's toy to get off, instead of jerking his dick like a regular guy.

"The other part of the ejaculate is called seminal fluid, and it's made by the prostate. That's what we're going to examine next."

"But doc . . . I thought you said we were done?"

"Done with the testicle exam, yes. But turn over now and face the table. Bend over for me. That's good. I'm going to check your spine while you are like this." She ran her fingers carefully down each joint in his back. This took some time and he had a chance to try to forget everything that had happened up to that point.

"Jake, I'm curious. Can I ask you a question? About your debate team."

He was silent a moment; then he cleared his throat. Her fingers were slowly working their way down his back, one at a time, and it felt gentle. Sexy, even. At each bump she probed into his flesh from the middle of his back out to the edge. "Uh, okay," he tried.

"What was your favorite debate prompt?"

It was difficult for him to switch from having his dick and balls felt up to talking about the debate team. But he felt compelled to go along with what seemed like friendliness on her part. Maybe she was just trying to make the best of an awkward situation, to help distract him. He decided to play along while she went down his back.

"I guess, the judiciary and the constitution. The prompt was, 'The scope of the federal judiciary should include constitutional as well as prudential considerations.'." He was proud to remember that, and started getting some confidence back.

"Wow. You had me convinced at 'judiciary'" she said, obviously impressed. His pleasure at her response was cut short when she leaned into him and pulled at his boxer waistband. "We're just going to take these down again," she said, lowering his shorts to his ankles and pushing his torso down to the exam table.

"That's good, just spread your legs for me now; a little more down with your head." She reached over for the KY jelly on the counter and ran a glob onto her index finger. He saw this out of the corner of his eye and panicked a little. "You can help me if you reach back with your hands and grab. Yes, just pull there for me."

Julie guided his strong forearms back to his ass cheeks, and encouraged him to pull his crack open for her. His asshole opened up and she put her finger down next to it, taking a good look at him. This is for jerking off in my exam room, she thought. Payback is a bitch. She continued her questioning.

"So does that mean you are talking about whether federal judges should be allowed to determine constitutionality?" Her finger touched his skin and he flinched. She slowly pushed in. His asshole was tight, but her finger was slender and she was able to go deep in to feel for the prostate.

"Yes," he squeaked out. "That's right."

"So which position did you argue on this? Hold on, I'm sorry, I know this can be uncomfortable. I need to feel for your prostate."

He grunted as she wormed her finger around his anus. He was about to try to answer the somewhat ridiculous question to ask a guy when your finger is in his ass, when his phone rang.

"I Want It That Way" from the Backstreet Boys blasted at full volume from the phone in his pants next to him on the chair where he had thrown them when this ordeal began. Julie was annoyed. People answering phones in the hospital was one of her hot buttons. For Jake's case, she responded by telling him to answer it. And leaving her finger deep in his ass.

"Answer it?" he repeated incredulously. "But it's my girlfriend." The music gave it away to Julie.

"Yes. Do it." It was a command, not a request. So he let go of an ass cheek and reached down to fumble the phone out of his pants pocket.

"Hey babe," he squeaked out. There was a pause. Then, "Can I phone you back? I'm . . . I'm waiting for the doctor. Test results." Another pause. Julie wormed her finger around in his ass, partly feeling the shape of his prostate and partly just fucking with him. If he was going to get a hard-on with his tiny dick in my exam room, and maybe even try to jack off, then I can return a favor, she thought. His voice cracked in his next response as he tried to cover up the sensations in his ass.

"No, I don't want to play the game right now," he said. Julie perked up. This was an interesting development.

"Well, I care if other people hear me. Babe, let's just do this later, okay?"

There was another pause, then Julie heard him utter a "fuck" under his breath.

"Yes, mistress," he said quietly into the phone. That must not have been enough for her because after a moment he said it again louder. Another awkward pause, and he sighed. "Babe . . ." he pleaded.

Then, "Yes. You do. You own my bitchclit."

Julie hadn't moved her finger out of his ass, and her eyes popped wide open. This guy was full of surprises. Jake said a few more normal boyfriend-to-girlfriend goodbyes and then he hung up.

There was palpable silence in the exam room.

"Jake," she said finally, and pushed her finger deeper into his ass when he didn't reply. He groaned.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I can offer you sexual counseling. You are eighteen, you can give me permission." He didn't respond, so she wiggled her finger hard in his ass.

"Yes, yes, I give permission."

"Good," Julie said. "Well, first let me say that you have a large prostate as well as large testes. It is important for you to fully empty them regularly. I can help. Let's start with a fantasy. Tell me what you think about when you masturbate."

"Yes, ma'am," he said reluctantly. "It would probably be the one about Mary Sue and Bo. They are fucking. In my bedroom."

"And you are watching?"

"Yes."

"Mary Sue won't fuck you because your dick is too small?"

"Yes."

Julie kicked Jake's feet further apart and ran her other hand under his crotch to cradle his balls. Tiny dick, but this guy does have some juicy balls, she thought, as she started to squeeze them. She thought about a good way to continue the fantasy.

"So Mary Sue says, 'Jake, your dick is so small it looks like the little bump on a pacifier. A baby pacifier.'"

"Hmm," Jake said, and groaned loudly as Julie massaged his balls harder.

"And Bo turns to you while he's fucking Mary Sue deep in her pussy, and says, 'Jake, you're not a real man. This girl needs a real man. You hear her noises? That's the noise of a girl getting a good fuck, Jake. That's the noise you're never going to hear, because your dick can't even reach her pussy.'"

"Oh God," Jake moaned. "Doc, I think I'm going to come."

"And Bo says, 'Jake, you ain't ever going to get pussy. The closest you're going to get to Mary Sue's pussy is to smell my dick after I pull out. If you're a good boy, I'll let you smell it, like a bitch.'"

"Oh fuck," Jake moaned.

Julie couldn't think of anything else for the Mary Sue fantasy, but she decided to take it more personal, up a notch.

"Jake, I'll tell you something. When you first came into my office, I was excited. I'm a doctor, that doesn't happen often, but you were so hot. Then I saw that tiny dick and I couldn't stop giggling. Fuck, what a waste of a man! A little boy's dick."

Julie was learning herself to understand this kink. He was writhing in ecstasy and it was a novel turn on for her as well. But it was time to finish this.

"I would help you masturbate, Jake, but I can't even find your dick. It's a micropenis. So you're going to have to come now for me with just ass and balls." Julie jammed her finger as deep as she could in his asshole and twisted it around, squeezing his balls. He rocked back and forth with her a few times, then his pelvis tightened, all those muscles trained in the weight room every day pushed to the limit, and he exploded in front of her.

She couldn't see his dick, but his white cum shot out all over the exam table and floor. Tons of it, thick and gooey. He slumped down against the table, and she finally slid her finger out of his asshole. She wiped it back and forth on his butt cheeks.

"There, that's a good therapy session. You can get dressed now and I will see you in the office outside."

Julie picked her way carefully out of the exam room and closed the door behind her, suddenly slumping against it from the outside. What the fuck was she doing, she wondered. Was she helping this guy deal with his issues or was she just fucking with him for her own pleasure?

Then she smiled. Maybe it didn't matter. This was hot as fuck, tiny dick or not, and controlling him in this way was next level. She had never experienced such a rush before in any sex she'd had. Maybe this football player had helped her find her own ultimate kink.

At the noises of his approach, she took a quick look in the mirror to make sure she looked professional again. When he slunk out of the exam room she met his eyes. They were moist and filled with a mixture of emotions that she couldn't read. She smiled at him gently. "You and Mary Sue will do fine," she reassured him. "What happens in a doctor's office stays private. And good luck in Friday's game!" He looked back blankly, then allowed just a very slight grin. She rested for a moment against the closed door.

After every patient her pattern was to clean up the exam room—but this case would require quite a bit more work than just replacing the table paper and straightening up the equipment. When she bent to the floor to wipe up his mess, the rich and earthy aroma of his cum wafted up her nose and into her brain, triggering primal feelings. Her thighs snapped together and started grinding against her pussy while she drew the disposable wipes in wide arcs around the floor and table.

What am I, the naughty maid? Oh for fuck's sake, she thought as she gave in to her urges, there's only one way to finish this day. She hurried to finish cleaning then strode out to lock the main office door. I've expanded my sexual horizons enough already today, she thought to herself dryly; I don't need the janitor to walk in on the new doctor having a moment to herself.

At her desk she leaned back in her chair and stretched her legs out, closing her eyes. Fuck, she thought. Jake. Jake. What did you do to me today? You sweet, gorgeous, but tiny-dicked man. A smile spread over her face, and a hand went under her bra, feeling the familiar curves of her breasts and hard bumps of her nipples. She remembered him standing in her exam room, cheeks blushing bright red, looking down at the floor in embarrassment, dick and balls out. What more can I do with you in the luxury of my imagination, she wondered, as she squeezed her tits.

Maybe I'll invite you over to my place Friday night, after the football game. You'll drive over, bursting to fuck the young, pretty doctor—all you can imagine is my sweet little pussy with its soft pink lips and tiny slit and cherry on top—and you know my girlfriends are there too and we're all horny. We've stripped down to our panties, giggling and comparing pussies, and dreaming about hot guys who can fuck us hard and deep. You show up at the door, still sweaty from the game in your football uniform, but what a surprise when my boyfriend opens the door! Julie, he shouts, the entertainment is here, and I lead you, dazed, to a raised platform in the middle of the crowded room.

Stand up here, I say, so everybody can see your dick. You won't believe it, I tell them all, gather around, this guy has the smallest dick you'll ever see. You look at me pleading with your blue eyes. Then I pull your hands out of the way and yank your pants down in front of them, and you die of embarrassment. Then two hot girls in nothing but their thin pink panties—they've covered their tits with their hands to keep you from seeing them naked—look at each other and burst into laughter. Fuck, one of them says, Julie you were right, there's no way I'd let that thing near my pussy, I only let real men down there.

By this point Julie's other hand had wandered under the waistband of her panties with a finger gliding up and down her labia. She had been damp for the past hour but now she was gushing wet with this fantasy. It was the feeling of control over this poor helpless, dickless guy that sent her to the edge. Her fingers went up to her clit and she circled again and again, harder.