One Tiny Problem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

"Bryce tipped over the whole fucking punch bowl," came the yell from the hallway outside.

"On the carpet?"

"Yes. It's still dripping everywhere."

"Goddammit! On the Berber in the living room? Sarah, try to stop it! Jesus Christ, my parents are going to kill me."

"Can you come tell us what to do?"

"Why does everything have to fucking happen at once," she muttered to herself.

"Mary Sue," I said, poking my head out the shower door. "I got this. Just go deal with it."

"Really?" She didn't believe me. Or else she didn't want to leave her boyfriend in the bathroom with a naked woman. Which was understandable.

"Jake, just keep your head down. Take deep breaths."

Mary Sue left with a quick thanks.

I wasn't overly worried about Jake. Some aftershocks like an earthquake were to be expected after a sharp blow to the head. And there wasn't much to do anyway--if he really was concussed there would be additional signs. So I just took my time in the shower. The hot water showed no signs of letting up; what did they have, maybe one of those endless flash water heaters?

After a while I slid the door open and peeked out. Jake was watching me.

"Head is supposed to be down, Jake."

"Sorry, Doc." His face was flushed red. Had he been spying on me? I didn't think to check, but maybe the shower doors weren't as opaque as I assumed they were.

"You still feeling dizzy?"

He put his head down to his knees. "Yeah, a little."

I felt emboldened by the alcohol. Plus I knew that Mary Sue liked to fuck around with this guy. And he enjoyed it, in a way. So I had a brainstorm.

"I'd better check you," I said, turning off the water for the moment and grabbing a small hand towel from the hook on the bathroom door. I stepped out, dripping water on the throw rug. The towel barely covered a portion of my front, but I kneeled down in front of him anyway and felt his forehead.

Then I pulled his head up and looked him in the eyes. He was trying hard not to stare at my naked body directly in front of him; I could see it in the way his eyes drifted down and then twitched back up fast to meet mine, guiltily. I played it cool. The serious doctor.

"It's hard to tell; there aren't many physical symptoms of a concussion. Look at me now." I wiggled a finger between us. "Right at me in the eyes. Good. Your focus looks stable. Try not to move your eyes at all. Look up."

I pointed upwards. "Hold that there... Okay to the side." Pointing again. "Try to hold it absolutely still. I'm looking if the pupils are wiggling. Good. And now down. Same thing. Don't move your gaze."

This was evil of me. I was asking him to look straight down at my naked body--the body that he knew he couldn't have because of his tiny little dick--and stare at it without blinking. I had slyly shifted my towel so that it didn't cover much of my Kristen Stewart titties. The tension built on his face. I'm not sure where exactly he landed his focal point when he first looked down but it looked like somewhere on my stomach or naked pussy. I wouldn't let him move it from that spot.

"Now look straight ahead. Hold it there. Try not to shift your focus."

I stood up. It put my crotch directly where he was looking. The towel was drooping somewhere over my mid-section but didn't cover much. My tits may not be that big and my ass is probably lacking somewhat too, but if there's one thing I have it's hot abs. Flat and smooth, leading down to a pretty pussy. More of a bush at the moment since I hadn't shaved in a while--not having sex regularly makes a girl lazy. But a pretty pussy nonetheless.

I just stood there unmoving and let him sweat it out. Take a look at this beautiful body that your pathetic little dick can never have.

"I'm sorry, doc," he said, breaking the silence, obviously tense and apologetic. "Walking in on you in the shower here."

I knelt back down to him and shrugged it off. "Oh I don't mind at all. I was in here naked with Mary Sue for a while. We were drinking Blue Hawaiians! I just think of you as one of the girls."

I knew that would send him wild with frustration, so I turned away from him to hang up the hand towel on the rack. Now I was 100% naked in front of him, and I'm sure he was staring directly at my ass. I even dropped the towel "by mistake" and bent over slowly with my legs apart to pick it up, rehanging it. That should have given him a good flash of gaping pussy at the bottom of my ass crack.

Then I turned back around, and just like in my little vision that I had earlier, I tousled the top of his head, mussing up his hair.

"You doing okay?" I asked, concerned. I was still standing up, so he was looking right at my boobs. My little Kristen Stewart boobs.

"Yeah," he said softly. I knelt down again in front of him. Still naked.

"You're a good guy, Jake. I feel safe with you." It was cruel. But that's how this kink works, I had learned.

"Safe?"

"Yeah, because... you don't--you know, you can't..." I waved downwards towards his groin. He looked horrified. While I'd been talking, I tried to do what Mary Sue had done earlier. I let my hand wander up to a tit and squeeze it absent-mindedly. I even fingered the nipple a little and tried to make it look like I didn't give one fuck. And I kinda actually didn't, which made it even hotter for him.

"Jake, wait. I ask all the girls. Do you think I need bigger tits to catch a guy?"

"I don't know..." he stuttered, mumbling, so embarrassed that he didn't know how to react to being grouped in my girlfriend category. "I think you look really good."

"But I mean to catch one of those LSU men, like out there at the party. Big college men with their swinging dicks; I need to look my best. Hmm..." I put both hands to my chest and squeezed all the way to my nips, looking down critically at myself, from tit to tit. It's how I imagined guys think girls act when they're together, giggling and comparing nipple profiles in the mirror and shit like that.

Then I pushed my tits together hard from the sides. "Maybe if I wore clothes that smashed my boobs together, like this. Right? That would do it? Or lifted them up, you know, to give them more shape?" I rotated my hands under my tits and tried to mash them towards my chin as far as the little things would go, my nips protruding towards him. They were almost like Jake's tiny dick struggling to be noticed. Except tiny titties are sexy.

I giggled, trying to act like I was talking in secret to Mary Sue or any of my best girlfriends.

Then without waiting for an answer, I jumped back into the shower stall and got my hot water going again. I was getting cold anyway, and I thought that was enough to do the trick. He had been almost drooling as I fondled my tits in front of him. My teasing had been merciless; especially for a guy who was wild about Kristen Stewart titties.

Sure enough, after a minute I peeked out and he had repositioned himself on the toilet with a hand on his pants, and he was rocking back and forth. Like clockwork, this guy. I wish the stockmarket was as predictable and then I could make a million bucks!

I listened and thought I heard faint sounds of pleasure. When I heard a quiet and drawn out "fuuuuuck..." I knew that my mischievous plan had achieved its goal.

"What's that?" I asked innocently, opening the door to look. He shifted suddenly on his seat at the toilet, embarrassed as fuck to see me catching him in the act. It was pretty obvious he had cum in his pants. His jeans were still on--I assume because he didn't want to risk his girlfriend walking in to find him pantless with a naked doctor. Or maybe he was just lazy.

And speaking of Mary Sue, just then there was a knock and she entered.

"The fuck!" she said, taking in the situation very quickly. "Jake, did you... Oh my God!"

There was silence. I ducked back into the shower to avoid insulting my new friend. Best to let her pilot a way out of this. I hoped she wouldn't be mad that I had fucked around with her boyfriend. But I thought I had behaved in her same spirit? I waited to find out if I had gambled right.

"Jake Purcell! My naughty boy! You fucking jerked off with Doc Netten right here in the bathroom? My God! You must be feeling better, I guess? No more concussion?" She sounded mad, but I wasn't sure if it was play mad or real mad. She was a convincing actress so it was hard to tell. In a way, given Jake's small dick and his desire for role playing all this SPH stuff, I decided that he had lucked into a great situation with Mary Sue. Not many girls would do all this for their man, I thought.

"Sorry, ma'am." He was talking to Mary Sue. I was now just a bystander. He seemed honestly shaken by his actions.

"Sorry my ass. There will be a punishment for this. Stand up." It sure sounded like she wasn't fucking around! After she said this she popped her head into my shower, not surprised to find me listening closely with my ear at the sliding door. She whispered. "Julie, is it okay if he stands up? For the concussion, I mean?"

I knew from the question and from her tone of voice that she wasn't pissed at me and I was very glad. "Just gently," I answered, "and not for long." She nodded and popped back out. I didn't have time to apologize or explain what happened. As I went back to my shower, I realized I was probably the slow one here--she was a sharp cookie and the situation didn't need any explanation. I had bought the fucking chastity belt, after all; I wasn't so opaque myself.

"The doc says you can stand up, just be slow. And only long enough to get those pants off. Mama's going to see what you've done."

I couldn't not watch this! So I peeked out. To her credit, and belying her tough act with the words, Mary Sue was gently holding Jake by the arm and helping him stand up slowly. It was sweet and I even formed a little tear in my eye seeing the way she took care of him.

"Get those dirty pants off, now!" she barked out.

I went back to my shower for a moment to let them do their thing. When I looked back out, he was butt naked and holding his beloved pink panties up near his mouth.

"Suck those things. I want all the cum off them now!"

My eyes went wide. Jesus Christ, this domme doesn't fuck around. He sucked dutifully. I guessed he was used to eating his own cum. It was a little gross to me, but go figure.

"Over here, too," she said, commanding him, pointing to spots on the jeans she was holding inside out. Look at all those gobs. Christ. You'd think you hadn't nutted in a month. Into your mouth it goes now. And swallow. Lick the rest clean."

While he obeyed her, she noticed me watching. "Julie, I'd like your help with something."

"Yes?" I said, unsure what was next. A little excited, but also a little nervous. She had a confidence and a momentum that was hard to stop, so I hoped I liked what direction she was taking this.

"Jake, I have something for you to wear. While those panties dry out." She fished the belt out from below the sink. His eyes went super wide.

"I've got to wear that thing?"

"Yes. Julie, do you think this would look good on him?" She held it up against him.

"Yeah," I laughed a little. It did look funny, the girlie design of the belt's straps contrasted with his manly legs and pubes. "Honestly, it's going to look a little weird with all the hair."

"Good point." She took a look herself at the belt against his groin. "Jake, you have let things get away from yourself down there. We need to get you prettied up like a nice little girl before we put this belt on you. Hmm..."

She pulled back and thought it over. Or was pretending to think it over. Thinking back on it, it's likely she had all of this dialed in long before. She was almost always a woman with a plan. And maybe she was actually providing me some sex therapy in a roundabout way, I realized with a shock. She continued.

"Julie, I'm going to ask a huge favor; can I send my little boy into the shower so you can shave him? Boy bitchclits don't deserve man hair, anyway."

Oh my God, Mary Sue, I thought. You really don't fuck around. I was kind of stunned and didn't answer. Shave a naked guy in the shower?

"I'll join you guys in a sec. Go ahead, Jake--move slowly, okay? Hop in there with Julie. That's it. Let me find a good razor."

It was a big job. His chest and back were mostly hairless naturally but we had to work hard on his legs and ass. And of course his pubes. Mary Sue jumped in for that, thankfully. I didn't want to deal with his wrinkly scrotum and asshole and shit like that. That's for girlfriends to deal with!

She made him stand up and hold his hands on his head and spread his legs for us. When he gazed too long at my naked figure standing there next to him in the shower, Mary Sue shamed him and picked up the bar of soap.

"You can't be watching the doctor. She's my friend and it's rude to stare at her beautiful body. Little boys don't deserve that. Open up, Jake."

"Fuck..." he muttered, knowing what was coming. This must have been one of their routines.

"Open it."

He opened his mouth and she jammed the soap in. He gagged. It must have tasted terrible. A tear came to his eye with the discomfort--and shame--but after Mary Sue's discipline I was able to watch him without him eyeballing me back.

She turned him around.

"Jesus, we've got to clean that dirty butt crack."

She took the soap out of his mouth and ran it up and down on his asshole a number of times. The suds filled the crack and spilled out over his ass cheeks.

"Open up," she said again after she was done, holding the soap up by his mouth, ass end first.

"Hmmph," he groaned, not wanting to get that dirty thing shoved back in.

"It's soap. It's always clean," she argued. I'm not sure her point was technically correct. I could see some hairs and discoloration on the soap amidst all the lathery bubbles. Another reason why I always use liquid soap out of a bottle!

He opened reluctantly and she shoved it in hard. "Now stay like that and I will clean your asshole." Which she did, slowly and with attention to detail. That part probably felt good.

But the razor didn't. She was quick with it, not stopping for his squirming. There were a number of nicks. And when she attacked his scrotum, look out. I couldn't watch.

Finally she got to his dick itself. I was glad she was doing it and not me. Then she stood back.

When he sported the pubic hair, what I had seen in my office at school, his dick barely peeked out of the mass of black pubes. It had been almost like he didn't have a dick at all. I thought anything would look better than that. I was wrong. Without the hair to cover, the tiny pink stub was left alone on this field of ab and groin muscle, because Jake was a strong athlete and was quite ripped. Everything down to the line just above his penis was beautiful. But then this little thing poked out there, above these huge hairless balls.

"Done," Mary Sue said, looking at what she'd done. "Ha ha," she started laughing.

"Oh my God," I said and joined her. It was one of the most pathetic things I'd ever seen.

"Jesus, guys," he said, turning bright red and begging to cover himself.

"No, keep your arms up. We've got to enjoy this. Turn to the side."

"Fuck..." he moaned, but obeyed.

"This has got to be some kind of record," said Mary Sue. "Julie, didn't you learn in medical school, what the smallest dick ever was? Does this beat it?"

"They didn't teach us that kind of stuff."

"They should have! Let's measure him!" She was excited.

I giggled. "You have a ruler?"

"Wait... I can get one. It's worth it to do this right."

"Mary Sue..." Jake begged. "Really? Do you have to?"

"Yes, honey. It's all part of your punishment. Remember you nutted all over yourself peeking at my friend when she was naked. That was naughty."

"Yes, ma'am," he said reluctantly.

"Hang on," she said, stepping out of the shower and dripping again on the throw rug. She just put a towel around herself.

"You're going out to the party like that?" I asked.

She flashed a grin. "Why not? It's getting late enough. I don't think I'm the only one that's getting down to it out there by now! Hey--you can try to get him hard and I'll be back in a sec. Tickle his balls or something. Measuring him soft would be too cruel."

I looked at Jake as she left, and wiggled my eyebrows. "You and me," I said. The water was running--still warm--and I was in a shower, naked, with a grown man. Dickless man, but if I didn't look down it was pretty sexy.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he said earnestly. "About peeking at you." He didn't mention the nutting off.

"I know." I was sincere, and smiled. "I was fucking with you. It's okay; I didn't mind. To be honest I haven't had a lot of attention on my body lately. I liked it."

"You are so hot."

"Mary Sue said you go for the Kristen Stewart type."

"Fuck, yeah. I really do. I don't know why it turns me on so much. Mary Sue's hot too, though," he added, making sure to establish that.

"She is. You are a lucky guy to have her, you know?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

I put my hand on his pec muscles and felt his rippling flesh. "You are a sexy guy."

Then I knelt down to his crotch. I was trying not to, but I just couldn't help but start to giggle at the ridiculous sight of that pink stubbie sticking out towards me. "But... Jesus you have a tiny little dick. Let's just call it a peepee, okay? Oh my God! Ha ha."

I looked up and he had turned his head away in sheer embarrassment. It must be so fucking hard to be him.

"Sorry, my bad. Let's get down to business. Oh--I see you've already started." The little sexy talk he had with me had done a lot of my work. I think because he had the good blood flow of an athlete and his dick was so small it sprang to attention super fast.

"Well, let's make sure it's as big as can be, for the ruler. Tickle your balls, she said, right?"

"That would do it," he said, recovering from the offense of my giggling. "Can I touch your tit?"

I paused. I wasn't sure when the joking fucking around stopped and the really fucking started. I didn't want to actually fuck this guy. Not that I think he could anyway, in any traditional sense of the word.

"Okay, I suppose I owe you that after laughing. Jesus, I'm sorry about that." I got more serious and guided his hand to my hardened nipple. He held it and squeezed, tentatively. He wasn't very confident.

His balls were something else. Now shaved, they were like tennis balls down there. I ran my fingers from back to front and all around. It was easy to stimulate him; there was so much surface area. I thought about putting my tongue down there but decided that was more than Mary Sue had granted.

But it turns out it was more than enough anyway.

"Back!" Mary Sue shouted as she came back in, and she smacked the ruler against her own hand. "We can use this for other things too, haha," she joked, but right then as Jake was getting his balls scratched and feeling up my tit he nutted again, and this time it shot all over my face.

The dude had emptied himself not a half hour before, and already he had this much production. How the hell did his body work like that?

I coughed, and wiped a gob off my nose and mouth.

"Jesus!" Mary Sue said, as she threw off the towel and jumped in with us. "Jake! Not again! For Christ's sake. I can't leave you alone with her for a moment! Fuck!"

I can't tell if she was appalled or just incredulous.

"Oh my God," I said, looking at Mary Sue. "It's all over my face. And tits. I just tickled him a little, I swear!" I looked down and his sticky cum had run down my chin and onto my breasts.

When we cleaned up--and Mary Sue finally got me some clothes to change into--we emerged back to the party which was well along by this point. She ran off to get us another well-deserved pair of Hawaiian Blues and Jake and I stood there watching the crowd silently for a bit.

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers