One Too Many

Story Info
*DDLG *All Character 18+ *Husband and Wife *Oral
1.3k words
3.96
9.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lock eyes with me from across the room. I can feel your intensity even from the 50 feet or so we are a part. I bite my lip out of habit. I know my cheeks have become red because there you are, smirking that devilish smirk at me. That "did I do that?" smirk you give me every time you make me blush.

I am watching at your every movement. Every move you make is sex. I watch you grab a drink from the tray that the nervous, young, gorgeous server holds out for you. I watch you thank her, she smiles nervously. You chat her up, get her blushing in no time. You are so sexy. You are something straight from GQ magazine the way your tailored suit hugs your every muscles. You opted for the brown shoes, brown belt look with your grey 2 piece suit. My favorite. Your clothes fit you better than hands fit gloves and I am pooling wetness between my legs just looking at you.

The server is laughing now and flipping her hair. I can see her push your shoulder lightly, in a playful flirty way. I feel heat rush to my cheeks. No way is this jealousy. Not her. Not here! You're here with me. I need to relax. I turn on my bar stool and ask the bar tender for a captain and diet. I down that. It isn't hitting me quick enough because as I peak behind my shoulder, there you are smiling from ear to ear. The server is still there and now she is twirling her hair around her finger. You notice me staring and squint your eyes at me. I instantly turn in my chair.

"Three shots of whiskey please. Your finest." He smiles at me.

"You don't seem like a whiskey kind of girl," he chuckles. I smile back.

"No? Try me!" He pours me my shots and I down them back to back.

"Jeez, I stand corrected! You're a whiskey goblin looks like," he jokes. I smile softly. I am feeling better now because when I look back at you, the heat in my cheeks isn't from you reading the server's palm, but from the burn of my "eff this" shots.

"What brings you here? This place doesn't seem like your crowd." I let out a sigh.

"I'm here with my husband. His job sent us here on business. This gala is for the company's new acquisition. You're right, not my crowd at all." He nods and pours me one more.

"Which one is your husband?" He asks.

"The one about to bend that server over the table over there."

He looks over at you two and then back at me quizzically.

"It's not what you think," I chuckle. "It's a weird sex thing we do." And whoops why did I let that slip. He smiles knowingly. I take my shot.

"No need to explain. I guess that means I have a chance here afterall?" He asks. I smile. He pours another shot. I take it.

"Well see it isnt like that," I slur.

"No?" He asks and brushes hair behind my ear.

"No," I reply and pull my head back.

"Oh come on baby, I just wanna get to know you." He grabs my wrist when I go to stand up. "I think maybe you've had too many shots. And your man is all tied up with some other woman. Let me show you a little attention sweet heart." I try to pull away but the shots are getting to me now.

"Let go," I say in lowered voice so as not to cause a scene.

"Agree to meet me after my shift, and I will let go."

"P-please," I stammer. I try to pull again and this time I get away. I pulled back so hard I bumped into someone. Someone solid, strong. A body I'd know anywhere. Someone whose scent is undeniable. It's you.

"You okay Mrs. Dean?" You ask me. I nod my head furiously as I turn and fling myself into your arms. You hug me back but only half efforted. I can feel your glare on the bartender though I can't see it. You pull me back and kiss my forehead.

"One second sweetie. I need to chat with your friend here." My head is spinning from all the drinks now. I can barely make out what you are saying but I can see the fear on the bartenders face.

"Baby? Come here" I slur my words. You say one final thing to the guy before turning and coming over to me.

"Let's go." You demand.

"Yes sir." I abide. You hold my hand and lead me out of the ball room. We make it to the elevators and head up to our room. I rest my head on your arm while we go up. When the doors open I stumble out.

"What am I gonna do with you, missy?" You chuckle and lift me over your shoulder. You carry me all the way to our room.

"You must be soaking wet, baby girl. I can smell your arousal from here." You explain. I giggle.

"Maybe. So what if I am Daddy?" I ask before you toss me onto the bed.

"I am going inside of you."

"Are you sure about that, Mr. Dean? You think I am gonna let you?" You laugh instantly.

"Did you think you had a choice, Mrs. Dean?" You whisper into my ear as you start to kiss my neck. You start there and work your way slowly down my body. You get to my hips and I squirm.

"Am I going to have to tie you down?" You ask rhetorically. I chuckle.

"I like this dress. Do not destroy it!" I plead.

"Too late" you say as you tear the fabric up the side from the slit in it. I whine. You bite my thigh. I moan instead. You keep ripping until the strapless dress is off of me.

"Unclasp your bra. Play with your nipples until I decide I want them." I do as I am told. I am pinching, licking, sucking on my nipples while you continue to kiss my body. You are marking me all over. I can't take it any more and I beg you to taste me.

"Please, please sir. I want to feel your mouth on my clit." You smile.

"I thought you'd never ask." Instantly, your mouth is on me. Tasting. Sucking. Kissing. It isn't long before I am ready to cum for you.

"I am so close Daddy!" I scream.

"Keep playing with your nipples," you take enough of a break to say before going right back at it. I pinch them hard and thrust my hips into your face. When I release, I scream your name.

"Fuck baby girl, why do you do this to me?" You ask. You are being rhetorical again and before I can come all the way down, you have your cock inside me.

"So, so wet baby girl. Fuck me" you say as you keep thrusting into me.

"Tighten up for me sweetie. Daddy isn't going to last long inside of you." I do as I am told. I squeeze your cock tight which makes my head spin with ecstasy.

"Just like that baby" you manage between thrusts. After only a few more, your cock is pulsing inside me.

"Ready for it baby?"

I nod. "Yes Daddy" I say and squeeze even tighter.

"BABY GIRL" you shout as you release inside me. I keep squeezing until you are done pumping inside me. I release you and you lay on top of me.

"Goodness sweetie. What did you do to me" you say breathlessly. I giggle.

"Really good sex daddy!" This makes you chuckle and roll over next to me. You suck my nipple into your mouth and flick the jewelry with your tongue. "I am ready for these now baby" you tease.