Surviving Ch. 01

Story Info
Tennis girl, 1 nerd with a giant cock, stranded on an island.
4.3k words
4.19
55.7k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers

Alex bounded up the court, his tennis shoes squeaking to find traction. Whipping his racket, he managed to scrape a shot, defending his score. His opponent, Riley, slammed the ball on a wide trajectory and Alex retaliated with a smash of his own. Faking a shot to her right, Riley sent the ball to the left side of the large court in a single fluid movement. For many, a shot like that would have spelt game over, but Alex wasn't many people. His extremely skinny figure allowed him to dash towards incoming ball, and in the nick of time he sent it back streaking over the net. The school crowds groaned, dismayed at the incredible save.

Unlike Riley, Alex wasn't your outgoing, popular hot shot at school. He was your typical nerd- skinny to the bone, cursed with an endless fountain of knowledge, and just wholly unattractive. Riley Andrews was the real-world opposite of Alex. She was extremely popular, rich and had a killer body. The tennis mini skirt hugged her curvaceous hips and thighs, highlighting her long slender legs and her shirt strained against her considerable chest. Her ginger hair was tied back, and her fierce amber eyes burned with competitiveness. Neither Alex nor Riley were going to give up. The one thing the pair did have in common was their stubborn competitiveness...the burning desire to prove their superiority.

Riley and Alex exchanged shots, one after the other. The air was thick with excitement and anticipation; the crowd watched with bated breath. Alex shook his head, clearing the sweat from his face. He needed to win this match- the one-month holiday at a villa in the Mediterranean was his. A wealthy partner had sponsored the tournament, offering the winner a free get-away holiday for a month on a deserted beach in the Mediterranean. But for Alex what mattered the most was beating Riley. The prize came second.

Riley breathed hard, desperately trying to provide her body with the oxygen it needed. Her extremely tight sports-bra was uncomfortable against her soft ivory toned skin. Alex, using all of his energy, attempted another smash. The ball rushed past the net, almost touching it. Riley rushed forward and jumped out, but it was too late. The ball bounced twice on the ground before rolling away. Alex had won. The crowd clapped half-heartedly, but Alex didn't care. He was the winner and most importantly, she was the loser.

"Congratulations to Alex Johnson for winning the school tennis competition!"

Alex walked on stage with a smug expression and took the large trophy. Riley watched with gritted teeth.

"However, seeing how close of a match it was, we have decided to give both participants a month-long trip to the Mediterranean!"

Alex's smug expression melted into one of pure horror and loathsome. So did Riley's.

*

Riley stretched her long legs with a yawn. The morning sun fell on her ivory toned skin through the windows of the private Cessna. This is life she thought as the plane cruised its way through a sea of clouds, its target set on a distant villa with white sanded beaches. Everything was perfect. Well except one thing. Two, actually. Riley looked to her right and saw Alex, absorbed in a book despite the amazing view outside. She could kill him. That match had meant everything, and a skinny bag of nerd-bones had snatched it away. Her second problem was...the clothes she was wearing. The sponsor of the match, Nike, had required the winners to wear their clothing for initial part of the trip and apparently the idea of providing your winners with appropriately sized clothing had never struck them. At least that was the case for Riley because Alex seemed fine with his loose shirt and shorts. To start with, her crop top was two sizes too small for her. The white, thin fabric was pushed to its limit by her chest, despite wearing the stupid sports-bra that had been provided. The dark black Nike logo on sports-bra could clearly be seen through the thin fabric of the crop top. Down past her athletic midriff, was the beginnings of her matching white skirt which was unsurprisingly another two sizes too small. Riley was often fine with revealing clothes, she almost liked it but this was on another level.

"This is your captain speaking, we are now halfway into the journey. You may now unbuckle your safety-belts if u wish to do so. We hope you enjoy the view outside." crackled the captain's voice over the speakers.

Captain Mavrick eyed the controls one last time before, clicking free his safety-belt.

"It's a straight line from here onwards," he muttered, looking at his young co-pilot, Olivia. His cock twitched at the sight of her breasts straining against the safety belt. He fished out a remote from his pocket and casually pressed a button.

"Not now for god's sake Mavrick!" Olivia flashed a warning as the wireless vibrator on her bare pussy pulsated briefly. She found the old man disgusting, Olivia loathed him, but he had the key to a good recommendation and a good recommendation was life changing. This was their last flight together, and Mavrick was determined to get the most out of it. Today would be the day he got to fuck this beauty. The days of light groping and fingering were over.

"Come on, it's just a straight line from here, I've taken this route a million times, I know it like the back of my hand"

"Save it for the Hotel! And there's no auto-pilot-" She lost her breath as strong vibrations tremored through her young pussy.

"Stop you rascal, I might even report you," she hissed, keeping her eyes firmly on the controls.

"You wouldn't do that to Captain Mavrick now would you? Who would give you your lovely letter of recommendation?" he asked in a mocking tone. His tiny dick had hardened.

"Strip. You're going to get a little mid-flight lesson." ordered the captain.

"No-" but she was cut off as much stronger vibrations pulsed through her clit.

"Strip, or I'll put this on maximum and leave you withering until we land which is going to be in another twelve hours."

"You're fucking unbelievable," muttered Olivia before leaving her seat.

"Good girl," the captain whispered huskily as she began stripping. Her large breasts were out on display and her tight ass was begging for a few slaps. Mavrick got rid of his clothes before sitting back down on the pilot's seat.

"On my lap. Don't worry you can still fly the plane." he said with a smile.

Olivia squeezed into the disgusting folds of the captain's body and she could immediately feel his miserable cock looking for her vagina. It found her opening and scrambled in. Mavrick's hands started squeezing her breasts.

"Now this is flying," exclaimed Mavrick as he felt the young woman's curves against his old body. He clamped down on last button of the remote, driving the vibrator into its highest level. He felt Olivia immediately tense against him as the vibrator started destroying her clit. She couldn't help but moan. The sound of the vibrator eating away at her clit urged Mavrick to start pumping his dick into the soft folds of her vagina.

"Stop it's too much," begged Olivia, her hands growing weaker. She could barely grip the flight-stick as waves of pleasure washed through her. Mavrick's hands squeezed her breasts harder, desperate for every single inch. She could feel her orgasm building up, but what she didn't feel was the plane dipping down, towards the dark blue waters of the Mediterranean.

"Fuck yea baby" encouraged Mavrick, his entire body enveloped with pleasure and content. He pumped his dick harder and crushed her breasts. The plane was now dangerously close to the water below but no one except Riley noticed.

Olivia came. Her orgasm ripped through her body as she screamed, and she clapped her knees together involuntarily, which knocked into the flight-stick. The jet dived into the water. Olivia and Mavrick instantly died as their heads snapped with the force of the crash. What's worse than dying? Dying without releasing your load. Mavrick had been seconds away from releasing his load.

Alex spluttered awake, coughing smoke. He could feel the warm waters of the Mediterranean gushing into the cabin. Sparks trailed down the sides of the plane as the water found its way into the electronics. The gears in his head had locked up and for an entire minute he failed to grasp the situation at hand. He knew his best hopes of survival lay on the pilot's hand and with that he stuttered towards the cockpit. He saw Riley unconscious but still in her seat but she wasn't a priority right now.

"What the actual goddam fuck happened here?" swore Alex as he saw the scene in front of him. He tore his eyes away from the woman and searched for a radio, but it was too late. The water had killed the power, it was already up to his waist. With his heart pounding, Alex scanned around for anything useful. A first aid-kit and a small duffel bag caught his attention, and without a second thought he grabbed the two items before making his way back to the cabin.

Alex was about to punch the emergency release on the door when his eyes caught Riley, unconscious on her seat. The water was encroaching at an alarming rate and trying to save Riley only made his already low chances of survival even lower. You know, you could just leave her here to die a sly voice in his head told him. I probably should, tennis would be so much easier. Alex shook his head, as entertaining as it was, he needed to focus. He realized that he couldn't just leave her there, despite hating her from the very bottom of his anus.

God this girl's heavy thought Alex as he struggled to pull her out of her seat. Alex's mind raced through all his options and all of them looked grim. There was no way he could drag Riley with his bare grip. His thin bony arms were of little strength. Desperate, Alex rummaged through the duffel bag and found a pair of handcuffs. He didn't even stop to think about why there would be a pair of handcuffs on a flight to a fancy villa in the Mediterranean, and instead he clamped one end to his left hand and the other Riley's right. The two were now handcuffed. He dragged Riley to the nearest emergency exit, the handcuff threatening to snap his hand, and punched the release. The door hissed open. Water started gushing in through the open door as Alex crossed his fingers and jumped out. Luckily for Alex and Riley, a part of the wing had come off, and he pulled himself up onto it before pulling Riley up. His weak, tiny arms pained with the exertion. But something didn't feel right. Alex felt like he missed something.

"Fuck my life" he swore for the second time as he remembered his medication. But it was already too late, the plane had begun its descent to the cold depths of the ocean floor. He was dead without his medication. Alex had what's called an erectile dysfunction, but it was not your typical case. Whilst most individuals found it impossible to sport an erection, Alex found it impossible to get rid of his erection if he ever got one. And that was dangerous. Alex had abnormally high levels of testosterone and the only thing that kept them in check was his medication, which was now at the bottom of the ocean floor. The doctors had warned him, "If you're without your medication and you get an erection...its not going back down." Masturbation, mediation, counting backwards, none of those helped. Alex had never cummed in his life.

"What the hell happened?" asked a dazed and confused Riley.

"The captains decided that it was best to have sex when they're thirty-thousand feet up in the air, and then we crashed. And now you're on a piece of a floating wing, and now that you're awake maybe you could start paddling? I can see an island up ahead."

"Well that's just amazing!" replied Riley, her voice dripping with sarcasm and annoyance. "And you know what's even better?" she continued. "I'm stuck with a bag of nerd bones." she spat with disgust, looking at Alex's extremely skinny figure.

"Jeez, I feel very valued, I'm the one who dragged you out of the sinking plane!"

"What do you want? Another nice trophy with your name on it?"

"No, I want you to start paddling. But I guess that would go well with my recently acquired tennis trophy. But you wouldn't understand would you?" This bitch thought Alex.

"Alex...why the fuck am I handcuffed to you?" Riley demanded.

"It was the only way I could get you out. What If I lost my grip on you and-"

"Cut the crap. Just take them off."

"The keys are in this bag; just wait till we get on land..." Alex prayed for those keys to be in the duffel bag.

The island was a large patch of land with turquoise waters surrounding its white-sanded beach, and in the centre of it lay thick foliage with wild ferns and bamboo.

"Let's see what we have here," said Alex pulling the small duffel bag and the first-aid kit.

"So exciting," muttered a disgruntled Riley. Ignoring her, he opened the first-aid kit and noted the standard first-aid equipment.

"Who would have guessed? First-aid stuff in a first-aid kit. Mind blowing."

"You never run out of sarcasm, do you?" asked Alex. He unzipped the duffel bag, and found a survival-kit inside, complete with a knife and water purifying tablets.

"Why's there a survival kit..." asked Riley, interested for the first time.

"I don't know, I found this inside the captain's cabin. But I'm not complaining. Wait there's something more, behind the bottom of the bag." Alex's sharp senses had quickly identified that there was a hidden pocket underneath the bag, due to its weird weight distribution. Using the knife, he carefully tore it, and small package fell out.

"Weed?" asked Riley sounding hopeful.

"Seriously?"

"I'm joking, I'm joking, I don't do weed." clarified Riley.

Alex ripped open the package, which revealed a glossy transparent fabric.

"What hell's this?" Alex pulled it out.

"It's a transparent skirt..." trailed off Riley. But there was more. Alex pulled out a second transparent fabric.

"And that's a transparent piece of latex...wait that's a...top. It just wraps around your breasts..."

"Why wear it in the first place? Beats the purpose..."

"Pervert," muttered Riley, referring to the captain.

"That's all good, but what about those keys?"

"I might have...dropped them..." admitted Alex, not having found them in the duffel bag.

"You fucking idiot!"

"You're talking because of what I did! It was the only option!"

Tempers were running high.

Sweat streamed down Riley's body as they made their way through the suffocating foliage.

"How much further?" complained Riley.

"As long as it takes. We're dead without fresh water." came Alex's logical reply, behind her.

Despite hating her with his life's passion, Alex's eyes couldn't resist watching Riley's skirt hug her ass with each step. It looked so...fuckable. And despite the handcuffs having a considerably long chain, it still meant that he had to be very close to her.

"Stop!" Alex could hear something in the distance.

Riley stumbled as the chain jerked her back to Alex who had suddenly come to a halt.

"Shut-up." He could definitely hear something, and it was... "Water!" Alex crashed through the undergrowth, dragging a protesting Riley behind him and before long they emerged into a clearing with a small stream, merrily trickling down.

"Someone's been here before." A large cross made of wood stood on the side of the bank.

"It's a cross..." observed Riley.

"And it smells...weird." commented Alex, going closer.

"Yea, it smells weird."

If Alex had masturbated, he would have known that it smelled of dried cum.

"Right, we have water, now we just need food." Their water was stored inside a few condoms, looking like a large water-balloon than anything else.

"How do we do get food?" inquired Riley

"We look for anything that can go in and come out of the other end with causing that big of a problem I guess."

"Wow, that's an amazing idea. I'd never think of that."

"No, you wouldn't. But lucky for us, I did."

The sun had reached its climax and the entire world was now a boiling oven, and midst the thick greenery it was a hundred time worse. The very air was stale and lazy, like maple syrup and the humidity and heat was unbearable.

It was not easy traversing the rugged terrain full of needles, wines, low hanging branches and random rocks. And it definitely wasn't any easier when you were in a short skirt and a crop top, handcuffed to the nerdiest looking boy. She felt her sweat drenched breasts being squeezed hard by her sports bra underneath and she felt like she was going to rip her skirt apart each time she took a step.

"I think I'm going to die," panted Riley, flagging behind.

"Then die quietly please" replied Alex, his voice dull and annoyed.

"How are you not sweating? I'm here getting a bath and there's barely any on you!"

"Well I'm not dressed like a slut..." It was true. He had a light white shirt and comfortable black pants.

"It's not my fault! Those stupid morons at Nike didn't even bother to ask for a size!"

"That's sad. It is your fault for not telling them a size."

They eventually found some berries.

"I'm going to pee." announced Alex. They were back at the stream.

"Why would I need to know that info- Alex you fucking retard!" Riley snapped her head around, but the damage had been done. She had seen it. And it was huge.

Riley couldn't believe what she her eyes. He had just casually pulled his pants down and taken a 15-inch dick out. She didn't know if it was erect or not, but it was still massive.

"I'm going to kill you," she said unable to get the shock out of her system, hearing the tell-tale sound of piss trickling down into the water."

"I warned you." shrugged Alex, still peeing.

"At this point I'm questioning my existence." replied Riley, dazed.

"We have fire, we have shelter and we had food," proclaimed Alex, a hint of pride in his voice.

"You mean, we have a fire and some coconut leaves stuck together?"

"Fire and shelter and food," said Alex, not dissuaded.

The sun had sunk into the turquoise depths of the ocean, leavening the sky a light red with streaks of clouds.

"Now we just need to build another one like this," said Riley, referring to their little 'shelter.'

"Another one? The sun's almost out, and it's going to be dark very soon-"

"You don't expect us to share that...right Alex?" Anger flared in her.

"Not by choice. Not by choice. But A- we don't have enough time to build another one. B- building another one would be pointless because we're handcuffed together..."

Sleep seemed to evade her. The night was warm, and she just couldn't stop thinking about that... cock. Alex was right behind her, almost pressing into her. Riley squirmed as thoughts of his enraged dick filling her up, flashed through her mind. It's fucking 15-inches long thought Riley, still refusing to believe its size. Her body was itching to feel it deep inside her, itching to ride the beast. Her imagination got to work and before long, she was dripping wet. Scenes of him plunging his entire 15 inches into her, while playing her clit with one of his bony fingers, crashed through her mental barriers. She'd never been this horny before. Never. She clasped her hands together, as the urge to finger herself grew. No fucking way you idiot! Riley scolded herself.

Riley wasn't the only one who was wide awake. Alex willed his dick to calm down. He could feel the ebbing grip of the medication. It wouldn't be long before the medication would leave his system entirely, allowing his testosterone to take over his limp dick.

Alex woke up to the sounds of the waves and squawking seagulls. He savoured the cool breeze and the lenient rays of the morning sun. It took him an entire minute to realize that his hands were wrapped around Riley's chest, he could feel the swell of her breasts, and his erection pressing against her supple ass. Full of embarrassment and shame he hastily rolled away, his heart beating. Thank god she was still sleeping. That was way too close. His dick had stretched itself to its full potential of 20 inches, forming a miniature tent on his shorts. And it wasn't going back down anytime soon.

Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers
12