One Upsmanship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I saw her, and I understood what was really going on.

The cool blue itty bitty thong bikini laughed at its task of covering Samantha's deeply tanned curvy ass as she rested on her own lounge chair. On her stomach, she had her legs bent backwards one foot nearly to her butt, the other kicking lazily up and down as she eyed me through a pair of over-sized aviators. She must have liked what she saw, because she dipped them low and studied me even more carefully, her grin spreading wide.

"Shrimpy, huh?" she asked. "Where is Lucy eating these mutant shrimp?"

My cock flexed as if in agreement. I eyed my clothes -- they really were hanging from a cactus -- and instead sidled closer to Samantha, my own grin matching hers. "Just out getting a tan too, huh?"

"Funny how coincidences like that happen, huh?"

"Isn't it?" I eyed the side tie of her bikini top and the spill of sideboob squashed against the chair. I stepped closer, and reached down to grab the bottle of suntan lotion next to her. "Lucy!" I called. "Oh, love of my sweet nether regions, I think our good friend missed a few spots with her suntan lotion. You don't mind, do you?"

"So quick to cheat on her?" Samantha asked. Nevertheless, she wiggled her ass and dropped her legs down to the chair.

"If I thought for a minute she didn't set this up," I said, popping the cap on the lotion open, "I wouldn't touch you. That woman's the craziest, best thing that's ever come into my life and I'd be a fucking idiot to screw that up." I squirted a generous portion of the lotion into my palm. "So tell me... am I wrong?"

"No," Samantha murmured. "I've been sitting out on the patio the last twenty minutes waiting for this chance."

"Oh yeah?"

"If she didn't figure something out, I was going to fake needing you to move... something. Ah, who cares?"

I set down the lotion and slathered the lotion into both my palms. She surprised me by turning over. And here I was so looking forward to tugging that thong bikini bottom down and rubbing my cock through her cheeks. But Samantha had other ideas.

I drank in the sight of her big tits bulging against the tiny triangles of fabric barely hanging on over her nipples.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned. "There go my plans for the afternoon."

She arched an eyebrow as I straddled the chair. "Could always do something different." She barely had to flick at the knot of her bikini top before it came undone. My cock hardened at the sight of her big pink nipples.

"Like checkers," I grunted, sliding my slickened hands into her cleavage, getting her tits nice and ready to be fucked.

"Chess."

"Chutes and Ladders."

"Bingo," Lucy said somewhere behind me.

I didn't bother looking over my shoulder as I groped our smoking hot neighbor, prepping her for my pleasure. Samantha lifted up her sunglasses and tossed them onto an end table. "Lucy, darling, if I let him come all over my tits and my face, think he's good for a round two later?"

"And three and four and five," Lucy said, coming closer. "So... who won April Fool's, baby?"

"Like I said..." I gripped my cock and slid it between Samantha's luscious breasts. "...day's not ever yet."

Lucy came up beside me, working her shirt up and over her head. Now I saw what she was hiding. A wispy shelf bra left her big nipples bare, but gave them a nice outline that emphasized their size and natural bounce. I grabbed her by the lower back and pulled her in, hungry for her lips against mine. She obliged, her eyes dancing with delight. Her sweats came down as she still tried to kiss me, errant brushes of her lips that had to take a quick break while she knelt and tugged the sweats the rest of the way off.

I wasn't the only one eyeing her, and when Samantha saw my girlfriend's crotchless panties and the thin red trim of pubic hair, she murmured, "Yum."

Lucy pulled back from me, grin widening, and she slowly positioned herself closer to the head of the lounge chair. I knew she was bi-curious at the very least but we'd never actually done anything with anybody else, or even brought up the idea, save for when we were watching Samantha's videos. But the ease and simplicity with which she positioned herself over our friend's face, it was obvious this wasn't her first rodeo.

"Holy fuck," I grunted, starting to push my cock through the promised land of Samantha's big tits.

"Mm mmm mmm," Samantha said, reaching up to grip my girlfriend's thighs and take her first lap of Lucy's sweet pussy.

Lucy leaned forward to kiss me again, and gripped Samantha's tits between her hands. "And this," she said as I stroked my way back and forth through the soft, plentiful skin surrounding my cock, "is my happy anniversary present to you. I'm not just hungry for your cock, baby. I love pussy. I love eating it. I love shoving some beautiful bitch's face deep in mine." For emphasis, she wiggled her pussy lips against Samantha's eager mouth. "I hope you don't mind me bringing home a treat now and then."

"Fuck no," I grunted. "So long as I'm your only man."

"That's one-sided," she said, eyes gleaming.

"Yeah," I said, chuckling. "It is. But that's my pussy to come in."

She rubbed her cunt against Samantha and happily echoed me, "Your pussy."

"My mouth to fill up again and again."

"Your... mm... mouth," she moaned.

"My ass to fuck."

"Yes."

"Say it," I said, squeezing Samantha's tits harder now as I squelched back and forth between them, my length prick popping out the top each time like it was a jack-in-the-box.

"Your ass to fuck," Lucy moaned. "Only yours, Paul." She opened her eyes and stared at me. "Forever."

Fuck. Did she know? Who told her?

"Forever, huh?" I asked. "Seems like a long time."

For that I got a poke in the chest.

Samantha and I joined hands on her tits, squeezing them tight around my cock as it jerked back and forth. But the real show, my pleasure, came from watching Lucy with Samantha. Two of the hottest -- no, fuck that, THE hottest -- women I knew, and they were joining together with all the enthusiasm of a new relationship. I didn't know where this would go, eventually, or if it would go anywhere at all, but damned if I wasn't curious. One thing I did know -- this wasn't going to be the only time these two played at each other's pussies.

Lucy rocked on her face with short, squirming strokes. Occasionally she'd break it up with a slow grind or a wiggle side to side, finding just the right spot and letting out a breathy moan. She must have been fantasizing about this for a while this morning because even for her, she was wildly into it already. Her hands fell back to her own ass as she began to bounce up and down, her big tits bobbing in a delicious show for me as she started rolling her head.

"Fuck, Samantha, you're so good with your tongue..." she moaned.

"Mm. You taste like honey, baby," Samantha replied. Her hands fell away from her boobs and she reached up to grip Lucy tighter. I fell back too, only giving a few responsive jerks of my cock through her breasts as I watched the show. Lucy, still in her crotchless panties and shelf bra, taking her pleasure, riding the crest. Samantha, the impossible fuck fantasy you never expect to walk in the door, laid out before both of us, so eager and willing to jump right into this. I felt like a teenager trying to hold onto control just watching. It was and probably would forever be one of the hottest sights of my life.

One of Lucy's tells for when she was genuinely nearing an orgasm if she was on top of me or riding my face was to reach up and snatch at a lock of her hair. She says a good orgasm starts in her core and sweeps through all the way to the follicles of her hair, like static electricity. She was sure feeling it then, and tugged her hair so hard she nearly yanked it out. Her eyes fluttered as her head lolled back. I stopped fucking Samantha's tits altogether and cupped one of my gorgeous girlfriend's breasts with both hands, squeezing it and leaning down to suck hard at the nipple.

"Fuck oh ohhhh fuuuuck," she cried out, "I'm coming, I'm c-coming, I'm fucking coming!" Her voice went high and breathless -- remember the yeep? -- and she grabbed at my shoulder as I licked and slurped on her nipple. "Nnnngh, Samaaantha!"

Her feet kicked at the concrete and she dug her nails into my skin. I swear, I thought I heard her pussy actually pop, but I think it was Samantha's mouth making the noise as she sucked at the wash of my girlfriend's juices.

Lucy shot off her, giggling, and said, "Oh, this was my best idea ever."

"Agreed," I grunted, taking in Samantha's self-satisfied smirk and the trail of juices on her chin. I scooted back and leaned down to kiss her, both her wet chin and her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me like that, chest to chest.

"Lucy?" Samantha asked. "Group effort on finishing this tit job?"

"Four boobs are better than two," Lucy agreed.

We moved together to the pool. Samantha stripped Lucy as I got in plentiful gropes of both of them. They knelt on one knee on the top step, kind of sitting and standing at the same time. I positioned myself slightly lower, and together, they sandwiched my cock in one hell of a delightfully warm embrace. I've done a lot of wickedly sexy shit in my day, but this took the cake. Never had I fucked two sets of tits at once, let alone from a pair of women as gorgeous as this. I ran my fingers through their hair as I bucked hard through their flesh.

"Samantha," I grunted.

"Mm hmmmm?" she moaned, focused on my cock and Lucy's full lips.

"Anytime you want to come over and join us..."

"Yesss..."

"...there will be a ten-dollar charge."

Lucy sighed and shook her head. "He thinks he's funny."

"Good thing he's gifted somewhere else."

Lucy glanced up at me. "He does have pretty decent shoulders."

For that, I pulled back and took over, jacking my cock with fast, hard strokes. They grinned and came together, looking at me, but that wasn't what I wanted. "Be together," I said, my face drawn in a hard line as I neared my first climax with them.

They understood and turned their heads to kiss each other while I got a killer view of their tits and hands at each other's pussies. I didn't last long, maybe a minute, and finally I grunted, "Fuck" as I jerked one last time, streaks of come hitting their breasts, their necks. They giggled and swirled their fingers through the gobs before looking at me again. Lucy started to bring hers to her mouth but Samantha stopped her and took her hand. Lucy got the idea and fed the other woman the pearls on her fingers, and Samantha did the same to her.

"Goddamn," I groaned.

"Hey, hey, Paul, that you?" a man shouted from our house. "Come on, dude, this ain't funny. This shit's hot and you said you weren't pranking me."

"Next door," I shouted to Tyrese.

Samantha yelped and started out of the pool. I stopped her by grabbing her around the waist. Lucy gave me her madwoman's grin, and I smacked her ass. A moment later, Samantha's gate opened and shut, and Tyrese headed for the backyard.

"Come on, man, we were supposed to do this five minutes ago. I-"

He stopped just a second after coming around the corner of the house. I had Samantha on one arm, and Lucy was nuzzling into my neck, licking it and stroking my spent cock. She stopped, and Samantha quit trying to twist away when they saw how my friend was dressed...

...like a clown.

"Motherfuck?" Tyrese asked more than exclaimed. He cleared his throat.

"Sorry, had to change plans a bit," I said, grinning as I squeezed Lucy's ass.

Tyrese started to go for the rainbow-colored shirt he wore. "Oh fuck yeah."

"Stop, bud," I said, laughing. "This isn't for you. I lost track of time. If you still do the thing, I'll tip you an extra fifty bucks."

"Man, tits like that, you don't have to throw in nothing," Tyrese said, gaping at both the women on my arms. He cleared his throat. "But I'll take it anyways." He kicked his clown-shoed feet together. Tyrese threatened to murder me when I came to him with the idea, but he also owed me a huge debt for getting him involved in a big new shopping center. When he started to sing, I couldn't help cracking up.

"Happy happy April April Fool's Fool's Daaaaay. Lucy, so juicy, but you ain't gonna know what it is my boy Paul got for your pussy. So enjoy the day, and by the way, I ain't your gift, but don't be miffed, it's on it's way." He did a tap dance finish, his arms flailing out. "Honk honk!"

"Jesus Christ," I said, letting go of Samantha to rub my face.

"Yeah yeah, fuck you," Tyrese said cheerfully. "Can I get a look at them asses at least?"

Lucy twirled for him. Samantha looked at me and laughed helplessly before she twirled too. She even bent over for Tyrese and gave herself a spank on the ass. He looked like he might faint, but that also could have been because it had to be roasting under that clown wig and makeup. He kicked up his heels, nearly falling onto a rock garden.

"I'll square up with you Monday," I said.

"All right, man. Good luck."

I gritted my teeth and said, "Thanks."

He hurried away, not bothering trying to hide his hard-on. When we heard the gate close again, Lucy turned to me and said sweetly, "Good luck with what?"

For an answer to that, I grinned and threw myself backwards into the pool, diving deep and kicking lazily through the water.

* * *

I needed to break away and make some calls to cancel the rest of the afternoon plans for Lucy, so I grabbed my shorts and threw them on before jogging back home. The only thing I didn't cancel was the proposal at my brother's party. That was untouchable, and not even the thought of Samantha riding my dick was going to keep me from dragging Lucy there.

By the time I got back, they were finishing up a shower together. I hopped in too and scrubbed down before chasing their naked asses to Samantha's hitherto bedroom. They stripped the bed together save for the pillows and the sheets. The sight of them on their sides, asses wiggling a bit as their hands explored each other, made my temperature rise about a thousand degrees, but we'd yet to actually get our gracious host off yet, so I made Samantha my first priority.

We laid her out like Sunday brunch, her legs spread wide, her butt raised up by a pillow. Lucy seemed to agree with my notion that we'd been terrible guests so far and needed to procure as many orgasms as possible for our sexy neighbor. We worked in tandem, her with her feet near Samantha's head, me between her legs. Lucy pulled double duty, her hand lazily tracing and pinching Samantha's breasts at random and her tongue and mouth working Samantha's dainty clit. I made it my duty to make sure Samantha's sweet, tight pussy was given the five-star treatment, teasing her lips slowly with my tongue at first before I started playing her with my fingers. We used Samantha like a plaything, a sexual toy, and I loved it.

Lucy had always been wildly vocal in bed, but she ramped her game up now. "Stick that tongue down her cunt, baby, mm, yeah, lap that slut up."

I'm never going to say no to my sweet ball of crazy, so I worked Samantha's pussy even harder, my tongue sliding through her depths like a shark cruising through the water. I slid two fingers into her, and oh holy fuck, she was tight. Her pussy gloved my fingers like they were designed to fit together and she responded immediately.

"Fuuuuck," Samantha gasped. "That feels so good."

Her hands up to that point hadn't been doing much at all except clenching and unclenching. I don't know what made her jump, but she did, and her hands came up like snakes about to strike. She settled one of them on Lucy's juicy ass and squeezed before giving her a good, hard spank.

"Yeah, that's it, spank my ass," Lucy moaned against Samantha's clit.

"Does he fuck this?" Samantha asked breathily.

"Oh, at least once a week," Lucy said. "Love it up the ass. I love it anywhere. I'd fuck him with my feet if he wanted it."

I didn't, but good to know.

The idea of me taking Lucy's ass must have spurred on Samantha. She began writhing up and down the bed, her whole body into it. She spanked Lucy again and again before plunging three, then four fingers into my girlfriend's hot and waiting pussy, nearly fisting her. But her movements were erratic and haphazard. We had her close.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, that feels so good," she whimpered.

I was fingering her fast by now, and with every hard thrust of my fingers, her walls seemed to squeeze back. My need was on me and I lost my playfulness. My pleasure wouldn't come until she got hers, though. Lucy too quit talking in favor of teasing and working Samantha's pussy. We caught each other's eyes and I could see the lust blazing inside her, ready to be let out. I'd fuck her first, give Samantha a minute to recover, then take her too.

"Uhhh, unnngh, P-Paul... Lucy!"

Her chest thrust up, her head rolling back. She damn near sat up off the bed, her breath whistling out of her as her pussy clenched. Warmth splashed my fingers and she dropped back down, gasping, "kiss me, kiss me..."

Lucy was there kissing her with loud pops of their lips. I jerked my hand out of her, realizing at the last moment my mistake. "Condom, fucking condom," I growled.

"I'm clean, I'm clean, just don't come inside me," Samantha gasped.

I pounced. My cock was between her thighs, head rubbing at her entrance, faster than I could think. I wasted no time hilting myself as deep as I could inside her supremely tight folds. And oh, fuck, how she enveloped me. I could only jam half my length into her before Samantha couldn't take anymore, but it was plenty for her and me both.

I don't know if she was still coming down or if I made her come again those first few thrusts but her pussy kept making its sweet juices, keeping me wet as I plunged in and out of her. Our bodies made the loudest goddamn noises I've ever heard and Lucy giggled against Samantha's lips. The spill of her red hair against Samantha's brunette waves was almost as sexy as my girlfriend's ass so close to Samantha's waist, or Samantha's tits bobbing up and down to the beat of my hard pounding.

I was fucking relentless. When her knees kicked up as she gurgled against Lucy's lips, I grabbed her by the ankles and spread them even wider, ploughing into her cunt with hard, short thrusts that left her crying out breathlessly. Lucy couldn't sit by and watch. Oh no. She wanted her pussy tended to again too, and straddled Samantha's face again, staring me right in the eyes and grinning as she hefted her breasts in her hands, squeezing them, teasing them for my benefit.

The sight drove me even more wild, especially when she rocked on Samantha's mouth. I let go of one of Samantha's ankles and leaned forward to grab my Lucy by the back of the head, crushing her lips to mine. "The both of you, on your knees, now," I growled.

I jerked back out of Samantha and they hurried to get into place on the edge of the bed, asses high and resting on their arms. They kissed as I lined myself back up with Samantha, plunging into her deep again.

"Mmm, even better... like that..." she moaned to Lucy.

"Uh huh," Lucy agreed, reaching between her own legs to play with herself. That was my job, damn it, so I moved her hand away and punched three fingers into her as I fucked Samantha.

I loved the sight of the brunette's ass rippling with ever hard thrust. I loved the sight of my slutty girlfriend leaning over to kiss her, her own bubble butt rocking back to meet my hand. I loved the sight of my cock sticking out so far from Samantha's tight pussy walls, her contrast of her richly tanned skin against the near white of her string bikini line. Everything was a visual feast, one that left me mindless and animalistic, using my neighbor and my girlfriend.