One Upsmanship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since she didn't have to play with herself, Lucy slid a hand over Samantha's bottom as they rocked together and gave it a hard slap. Samantha hissed and rocked back harder. Lucy leaned over and kissed her shoulder, her tongue flicking out to lick it, taste her. Samantha stared at her sightlessly and with the next hard slap of her flesh, she moaned, "Oh, oh fuck, I'm c-close again..."

The words spurred me on. I drove harder into her pussy, fucking her with such intensity she had to drop her head to the mattress, her whimpers keeping an uneven pace. She clutched at the sheets, twisted them between her fingers, and finally leaned back up to howl, "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!"

She gushed all over me again, not nearly as much as she had earlier, but a little. Lucy shot to her knees, panting in my ear, "I want to taste her on you, I want to suck your fucking cock..."

I jerked out of Samantha and let her drop. She was gone to me now, and all that was left was my Lucy. My girlfriend got low, sucking down my entire length nearly to the balls, moaning at the pleasure of the taste of our neighbor. Then, staring up at me, she drove down further, taking me all the way to my root, stuffing her throat full of my dick. Not an easy feat, not even for her, my cocksucking queen. She held it, then pulled back, and like that, fucked my prick with her throat, only keeping me deep a few seconds at a time.

I was close, but I didn't want to come that way. Instead, I gripped her hair and pulled her off my gleaming, wet dick. "Back on your knees, slut. Samantha's going to eat you out while I fuck you."

"Yesss," Samantha hissed. She flopped over, exhausted from the rough fucking. And positioned her head near the base of the bed. Lucy climbed back on too of her, hips around her head, and looked back at me as I guided my glistening prick to her entrance. She tensed up as I thrust into her and Samantha started licking.

"Ohhh, oh shit, that's going to make me come so goddamn fast," she moaned.

I squeezed her ass. "I think we need to invite Samantha to play more often, don't you?"

"Yessss, tongue me, fuuuck..."

Lucy looked at me over her shoulder, lust shining in her eyes. Her mouth was wide open, her tongue lolling out just the tiniest bit. It was a show for me but I fucking loved it anyways when she did that. I let go of her ass to sweep my hand through her long red hair and pull it back, forcing her head up.

"Are you mine, Lucy?" I asked her.

"Yours!" she gasped as I fucked her harder and harder. I'm surprised we didn't break the bed considering how hard we were going at it.

"This pussy, who does it belong to?"

"You! Always you! Nnnn, fuck, Paul!"

"I want you. I will always want you."

"Yessss," she hissed. "Love you, baby, love you so damn much..."

"I love you," I said, hilting myself in her, my need to come stretching to its absolute limits. I had to hang on. Had to make this good for her. But it was a race, a dead heat. I knew Lucy and I knew when she was close, but I was sweating bullets, my nuts tightening, my cock threatening to blow.

It was Samantha who helped me, in the last. Her hands clenched at Lucy's ass. Spread her cheeks apart. Her thumb slid down to that beautiful bleached bud. All it took was one brush, and Lucy was over the edge.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck!" my redheaded nympho yelped. She dropped her head against Samantha, yeeping, her pleasure driving all the conscious words from her mouth.

And finally she came.

It took her over, making her twist, making her freeze. She held her breath for so long I worried she might have passed out, and then it escaped her in one long explosive whoosh. She had to be exhausted, had to be damn near ready to drop, but she yanked off my dick and hurried to twist around, her eyes the wildfire I loved so much.

Samantha tried to move but Lucy planted a hand on her sizable chest. The other went to my dick and she fed me to our new plaything, my cock stuffing Samantha's mouth full. "Samantha," I warned.

"Om mm eye ouf," she said. I think that meant" come in my mouth." I hoped it did. Maybe she said "You'll poke my eye out," which I guess was a threat... maybe.

I interpreted it as the former and grabbed Lucy up at the last, bringing her to me. I grinned as she kissed me. My Lucy. I knew the answer she'd give. I just hoped my asshole brothers didn't decide to, I don't know, coat the ring in glue or something.

"I fuckin' love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she murmured, and as batshit crazy as it sounds, I think my girlfriend was crying.

* * *

"So what were you going to give her?" Samantha asked as we arrived at my brother's place.

"Yes, what was my April Fool's present, daaaarling?" Lucy asked, grinning.

"I was going to have it all wind up at this big romantic setup at Taco Bell," I said. "It wasn't much of a joke, really. I'll do better next time."

"Oh, man, now I want Taco Bell," Lucy grumbled.

"Tonight. Later." I thought about that. "Well, maybe tomorrow morning. I doubt anyone's going to be able to drive."

We parked, and I hesitated just a moment, my hand going for Lucy's. She gave me an odd, quizzical look. I squeezed her hand and let it go.

Fuck me. I was nervous. How about that?

"I can't wait to shove my cock up your ass on my brother's bed," I said to her. Samantha burst out laughing and Lucy made an exaggerated show of licking her lips.

We got out. The house was silent, the backyard buzzing with conversation. I dug out my phone and texted Todd as we headed for the gate to the backyard. Lucy was dressed in a playful yellow dress, the tiny straps barely doing the job of keeping her breasts from bouncing free. Samantha was in Capris and a middy blouse, her own cleavage about to make all my brothers drool.

Lucy walked ahead of me but looked back, smiling the oddest smile of our whole relationship. It was... it was fond. And I think she knew. Whether someone told her or not, it didn't matter. I think she knew me better than I knew myself.

The backyard went quiet before we got back there. I hurried forward and took Lucy by the arm. She looked up at me, a tiny breath escaping her lips. Nerves, maybe. I didn't know. I leaned in and whispered, "Just remember the clown."

She burst out giggling, and we came around the corner just as two of my sisters-in-law broke out into a violin and guitar duet of Rainbow Connection. I... I wasn't expecting that. I wasn't expecting anything but my brothers in suits. Instead, there was a whole ornate setup. A huge, flower covered dais. Rows of white seats festooned with white ribbons. Red and white balloons. Flower arrangements. All my brothers stood at the head of an aisle. The aisle. On the other side of them were three of Lucy's closest friends and her sister. And wearing an impeccable suit was my father. I didn't know why he was standing up there too. I didn't know about any of this.

Lucy breathed, "Oh my God."

I breathed, "What the fuck?"

She twisted to look at me. "You didn't..."

"I was going to propose. But... this..."

"Do it," she whispered to me. "Ask me." She blinked up at me. "No joke."

I stared into her eyes for a long, long minute, then whipped my head sideways and shouted, "Todd! The ring!"

He hurried to me, tossing aside the velvet pillow. In his hand was the engagement ring. He had the biggest, doofiest grin on his face. I wanted to smack it off. I wanted to hug him and the rest of the guys.

"Got you both," he said as he approached. "Dad got ordained and everything. We've got a cake and champagne and the whole works."

I took the ring and ignored him. My eyes were only on my Lucy. Samantha raised a hand to her mouth, tears falling down her cheeks. Lucy laughed softly as I dropped to one knee, looking up at her.

"Marry me," I told her. "Let's have a lifetime together of crazy."

Nowhere near the speech I'd written and rehearsed, but it was enough. "Yes."

I shot up, kissing her, grabbing her tight and squeezing her too me. When I could finally let her go, Todd said, "So... we doing this thing here?"

I looked at Lucy. She looked at me.

"We're still doing butt stuff on Todd's bed afterwards, right?" she asked.

My April Fool's girl.