All Comments on 'One Way Glass'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
semprinisempriniabout 2 years ago

Wow. Just...wow.

Five stars at a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good god. This was exceptionally fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that was fucking great, and some great fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite possibly the greatest piece of erotic fiction I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Words fail me, so I'll just add this comment...

If every author here put this much care and love into their writing, this place would need to change domains to LegendaryLiterotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I rarely vote or comment, but that was incredibly good. It ought to win whatever contest its in.

Meanwhile, I'd enjoy a coninuation or a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This stoty is jncredibly good. It should win any contest.

I would enjoy a continuation or a sequel.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

What an imagination you have - just brilliant. Many more than 5 *

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 2 years ago

I'm a helpless slut for the kinds of interactions that took place between Anna and Chelsea, so thank you for sharing this <3

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

I think you met your goal of "ridiculously plausible" and the setup was a great opportunity for a joyful abundance of sex - so much fun! And I'm with the two professors at the end about "what's still to be done." :-)

intim8intim8over 1 year ago

I caught a whiff of the double-reverse ending a little under halfway through, but it didn't make it any less entertaining. You've become one of my favorite writers here.

I really like your 'ridiculously plausible' caveat on all your stories. My own stuff qualifies for it, hopefully at least. But it reminds me of one of the best pieces of writing advice that I've heard. Something like: Don't worry that extraordinary things happening to your character is too much of a one in a million chance. You chose this character to write about *because* they are the one in a million person it happened to.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

I’ve been following your work and somehow this one eluded my detection.

Whew!

I hope you rested after completing this. It was the Literotica equivalent of an Iron Man triathlon. I can’t believe you filled 11 pages with READABLE erotica, though towards the end I wondered if gerbils and midgets might make an appearance. If this was a milestone you set for yourself, I’d say you acquitted yourself admirably.

But, please. Don’t do it again. Even Edmund Hillary only climbed Everest once. You are so much better at developing characters and sardonic narrative in a limited frame. I’m currently enjoying your “Reputation” series which is much more in your wheelhouse. Kudos for expanding your horizons, however. You may discover something you’re even better at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. The only thing I would have added is the exit interviews with the "test" subjects. Very entertaining!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

I was "Director" for a "Research Institute in the late 1970s and '80s. We did some interesting research on interpersonal relationships and communication. I am disappointed we never did anything like this. While I did enjoy some "Participant Observation" while doing a project on "Swinging in the Upper-Midwest" this did seem hotter for some reason. Possibly because of secret voyeurism. Too bad I retired it might have been fun to do the same one on 60 to 70-year-olds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. As always a top notch submission. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent, erotic, well written, fun and funny. 5 stars. I have enjoied most of your stories and this may be the best. also 50 bonus points for the Heinline and waldo references, few remember it was his concept. Makes me wonder about your age. A follow on including exit interviews and subsequent episodes would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great writing, excellent imagery and descriptions of sex, fun premise. BUT, too long by a couple or three pages; even the best sex scenes lose their luster after non-stop action; started skimming through after 8 or 9 pages. Guessed the “twist” at the end soon after the initial set up of the rooms, probably by the third page, but that didn’t detract from the story.

Writer61Writer613 months ago

Superb.

Loved the set-up and how things developed. The observers as subjects angle was obvious early on, but no less fun for it. Of course, they themselves should have seen it, er, coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...