All Comments on 'One Way to Graduate'

by cafterhomme

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Very difficult subject that was delivered with literary passion. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good first story but a bit wordy and dragged out, would have been better if split in two. Keep writing, you done good.

robinriversrobinriversover 2 years ago

Awesome! I enjoyed it very much.

You should write a follow up...

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Have read other stories on Lit on same subject ... must say your 1st story stands up quite well. Very well written. Keep writing.

clearcreekclearcreekover 2 years ago

I had a cousin that spent 40 plus living in a chair. My mother spent her last 5 years unable to even talk. A finger pointed up meant yes, a point down meant no.

Thanks for giving a look at a seldom mentioned part of life that most people ignore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, please say there are plans for a part two

paulbappaulbapover 2 years ago

Looking forward to him being invited to tea to return her shoes. A very good first story and hope to read more from you. The story deserved the length that it was. Don’t be tempted to change the style to a short attention grabbing story. Quality is worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT ! FROM A DISABLED POINT OF VIEW, YOU EXCELLED. KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uniquely different ! I loved it and can't wait for more.

tonydxxtonydxxover 2 years ago

A moving story that needed to be that long in order to describe all the unusual aspects of this relationship. You can't rush through simple actions and movements when a severely disabled person is involved. I loved the mixture of the physical difficulties and the humorous touches. I do hope we'll get further stories of Nora and Ethan.

NomadrogerNomadrogerover 2 years ago

Just goes to show, there is a person in there. Well written. Thank You

JS60007JS60007over 2 years ago

Such a deep and real emotional journey. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unique and amazing. I wonder if his ability to work with her was pure fantasy or had an element of possibility. Weird to feel truly happy (and sad) for someone who is not real. I have never dealt with anyone like this, and it might all be impossible, but it was wonderful fiction, because you made us care.

Whiter59Whiter59over 2 years ago

This was the Beautiful story and it wasn’t too long ignored the other person saying it should’ve been broken up into parts. to tell the story it needed to be told all in one reading. Definitely need a follow up story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!!

cafterhommecafterhommeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting! I am so happy the story has been well-received, and I will be posting others soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Amazing insights, beautifully told and so very hopeful. Thank you so much. I hope this story continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, one of the best that I have read on this site. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! Can’t wait for more!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Very emotional, very touching work. Even thought it was Nora's right to choose what they were doing and how far they would go, I felt concerned about the possibility of them being discovered and Ethan being accused of taking advantage of her. She would be able to state her desire and permission, of course, but would Vicky, the classmates, and Nora's mom have given her a chance before battering Ethan to a pulp, calling the police, etc. I was touched by the way it came out and was glad that Nora experienced a bit of freedom and that, hopefully, Ethan helped expand her possibilities for the future. Great storytelling, 5*.

TitanExpressionTitanExpressionover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible. Loved it. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. Made an old man like me teary-eyed. I could easily read a couple of of more chapters. A solid 5 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well-written story, sensitive and very thought provoking. I don't know your situation, but you are good advocate of the disabled. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was well written, loved it. add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! To those who think it is too much to expect a relationship with someone who requires 24 hour care and assistance with the most basic functions of life, remember when you brought home your first-born. Diapers, flailing limbs and middle of the night feedings. No language at all, not even an ability to understand what you are saying. But is there communication and a loving relationship? Absolutely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We are told that Ethan lacks focus, and that his attention tends to wander in lectures. Perhaps Ethan has his own challenges, associated with Attention Deficit Disorder. Individuals with this issue can have trouble maintaining attention when they aren't engaged with something (boring class lectures for example). Against this, they can often hyper-focus on something that really interests them - Nora in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing. Exquisite. Patient attention to granular detail giving way to the bird's-eye view of the big picture it inhabits, all made to seem effortless. If is could, I would suggest that the title does not do the piece justice. Without giving it nearly enough thought, I'd offer up "Ethan and Eleanor." Thank you for this story. I'll be flashing back on it for a long time to come.

silversmiles64silversmiles64over 2 years ago

I like how you took a difficult subject and made it so passionate without being sleazy about it. It had the right amount of passion, interspersed with a realistic look at sex between the able-bodied and the differently-abled. We all have needs and being able to satisfy those needs are important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was well written, and I enjoyed it, but did not expect ten pages to cover one evening. I understand stopping the story where you did, but there is a part of me that wants to know what happened to these two over the summer, before Nora went of to college. Thanks for your effort KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, this story deserves at least 10 gold stars. Very, very well written with understanding and grace!!!!!

CyberPunk1CyberPunk1about 2 years ago

I hope we get more stories like this heh. I have a family member with CP, and I know firsthand the struggles people with it can go through. I really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

perfection,ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A difficult subject handled with class - you gave Eleanor a true voice. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, great the way you treated the handicapped person, "there's a person in there thought

Ethan". I think a sequel could be just as good! J

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 years ago

All I can say is WOW! Fantastic story. I love your ability to get everything down on paper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My new favorite story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

With this your first story, you've done great, especially with the tenderness of handling Nora's condition. Maybe a sequel? J.

LilnellyghostLilnellyghostabout 2 years ago

I can only aspire to be as such good writer as you are. This story is beyond amazing!!! Thank you for sharing.

BluejayzzzBluejayzzzabout 2 years ago

Your empathy and persuasive ability in writing this is amazing. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok that was a great story. We need the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing! One of the best stories I've ever read here or anywhere. Every word believable and even with so much to keep track of, not a single noticeable detail inadvertently out of place or suddenly and jarringly changed inexplicably halfway through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing. Truely beautiful. I enjoyed it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you. Glorious in all respects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are AMAZING at creating a story. I was riveted from the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Fascinating, caring and tender. Special!

ncbleencbleealmost 2 years ago

Lovely story. Absolutely delightful ending! Perfect cherry-on-top.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

No other way to say it, this was a masterpiece. Absolutely amazing, incredibly hot and romantic! So well done... 5 stars is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was truly the best thing I've ever read on this website.

ChequamegonChequamegonalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Longer than I usually like but still great. Don't give 5 stars very often but you deserved them. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Kudos! Sensitivity and understanding.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedalmost 2 years ago

I've never read anything like this in my life before. I stumbled across this, looking for a story before bed and what feels like hours later have just finished. Incredibly evoking and powerful story. Fuck Vicky!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow this changes how I see myself as a disabled person

Rtot1738Rtot1738almost 2 years ago

This is easily one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding. Author has insight and shares it well.

Beejay3Beejay3almost 2 years ago

Wow….what a revelation! I so enjoyed this story. It makes clear some thing I suspected had to happen with CP victims…about their tortuous fight to have anywhere near normal relations.

It certainly was a dose of reality..

Looking forward to more stories like this.

Thank you for your story..it made my day!

Best Wishes,

Doug/Beejay3

Beejay3Beejay3almost 2 years ago

Where do I find more stories

Ike this?

Beejay3

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

I have no idea how this could continue, other than the invite to her home. WOW, THE BEST!

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

I have read hundreds of stories here and non of them have captured my imagination like this story. I couldn't stop reading it, I was mesmerized. I don't know how to express how engrossed I became with the characters, it was like I was there with them.

WOW!!!! This goes in my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the actual

This is a fap site author! How bloody dare you write something like this here, I had to stand up and pace when the frantic redressing was happening. I'm almost afraid clicking to see if the other story is the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a class of its own. Superbly written. Great character building. All in all a riveting read. I've come back to it numerous times, and it just gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending with the knowing mom and the shoes killed me. Great story. I could very much see this happening. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story did what the best stories do: they make the reader care. They bring the reader to understand and feel something from out of their usual perspective. This story made me care about Nora and Ethan. As a guy who fell in love with a wheelchair bound woman, I could identify with all the details, difficulties, and feelings. What a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I 100% care about these characters please write more

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

I have read the story before and enjoyed it too. I enjoyed it again this time too. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Exceptional story now I just needs part 2 & 3. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. The ending was tooo perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rarely have i seen anyone write so aptly about what's ACTUALLY at play for people with disabilities. If ur not disabled urself or close kin, you must have an extremely developed sense of empathy. Everyone else just fantasizing away about their personal fetishes where you really nail the life in prison and under censorship many disabilities represent. That made it entirely realistic and actually added to the sexiness. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

You wrote an amazing story.

You made the reader see, feel and hear what was going on between Nora and Ethan.

You also expertly portrayed the disdain that "norms" have for the disabled

Being partially disabled myself made it even more real.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Brilliant

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

This story is simply lovely. I love the way they find a way to be normal horny young people, completely embracing disability, without a hint of shame and with tons of natural curiosity and experimentation. And they were allowed to be just like anyone else at that age - hot to get it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the most thoughtful, beautifuly crafted, wonderful, humanist story of any genre whatsoever that I have ever read ( and I am not young!) - it brought tears to my eyes, for the joy you have evoked in all of us, and in the characters. Thank you so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stumbled across this on a whim and was amazed, if everyone read this story the world would be a better place. Stellar writing and character building, it left me with a swirl of emotions and a sense that it has somehow made me a slightly better person. Masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing exploration of the challenges faced by someone with a profound disability.

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, loved the story - deserves a hell lot more than 5 stars.

The universe has crafted Nora - a harsh practical reality, but hardly any Ethan - a failure of humanity.

Made me really feel for both Ethan & Nora, and I don't really feel things easily. Totally loved it!

I would suggest re-doing, maybe with different characters a very big series or infact a novel ! And please if you do so let us know in the comments I'm sure some of us would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXTRAORDINARY INSIGHT AND COURAGE

MaczMurfinMaczMurfinabout 1 year ago

Sensational story telling. This level of CP disability is about as far from my interest as you could get, yet you held my attention simply because your story was so REAL rather than an idealised "fetish" view of Nora's condition. Clearly you were wanting us to see real people with real people's struggles rather than an endless account of idealized sex acts. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just accidentally stayed up until 2am reading this. Bravo!

thunderousexplodethunderousexplodeabout 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story. Deserves a much, much wider audience. I like the way it normalises disability without diminishing the humanity of Nora.

thunderousexplodethunderousexplodeabout 1 year ago

I thought this story was great, you told a really compelling story without diminishing the protagonist's humanity. You really made Nora's experience very easy to empathise with and for that I applaud you.

I'd like another two parts to the story.

Part two. At Nora's mom's house. I'd like to hear her mum deal with Nora's new maturity and vocabulary. Also I'd like for Ethan to visit for an evening and help with her tubes so that Nora can enjoy some alcohol (responsibly) although that might conflict with her powerful medications.

Part three Ethan comes to visit Nora at university. They enjoy time together.

Book 2

If you want to take it dark, widen the universe of characters maybe Vicky has a terrible accident and has a couple of amputations, she needs a lot of assistance with Nora domming Vicky with a bit of revenge and humiliation for Vicky. Nora explores her bisexuality with Vicky's carer and Ethan is her accomplice. Nora ends up owning a special care home. Exploring your themes of disability and sexual slavery. V

thunderousexplodethunderousexplodeabout 1 year ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/12sg2hk/til_that_the_three_incredible_robots_in_the/

Interesting use of amputees to make robots 🤖 🤖 🤖 in the movies in the 70s

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

A truly moving story. It was erotic as hell but far more humanistic. Thank you for providing a viewpoint that few of us could ever know, but we certainly need to

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very sensitively put very good .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please write a sequel.

I want to see Ethan’s and Nora’s relationship develop.

I want them to get married, and for her to get pregnant and have kids (I assume people with CP can get pregnant).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I haven't been on this site in some time and I'm not sure what I was even looking for when I found this. This story so eloquently and sensitively tapped in to my own desires and insecurities surrounding my disability. You wrote with a sensuality, honesty and humor that is rarely considered let alone accurately captured. Thank you for sharing. This is everything!

DadieODadieO10 months ago

Simply great....Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Randomly lurking for some vanilla “first time” stories here and suddenly finding this literary masterpiece. Yeah, I said it, this isn’t porn this is art hidden on a porn site. This was most wholesome and romantic thing I read in a while. No fetishizing of serious condition, just raw, realistic and emotional story of two very different people finding some love despite a horrible set up other people put them in. Some funny bits were perfect like Nora being happy to unwind her foul mouth for the first time or the shoes fiasco. (Seriously you spent 20 minutes putting the girl back into this high maintenance expensive computer on wheels and never realized you didn’t put her shoes back on brother?!? Lol) This story was a treat I didn’t know I needed and never expected to find on a site I usually use for my carnal needs, sincerely thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Randomly lurking for some vanilla “first time” stories here and suddenly finding this literature masterpiece in the hall of fame. Yeah, I said it, this isn’t porn it’s a masterpiece, an art hidden on erotic site. This was the most wholesome and romantic thing I read in a while. No fetishizing of serious condition, just raw, realistic and emotional tale of two very different humans finding some love in spite of horrible set up other people put them in. Some funny bits were perfect like Nora being happy to unwind her foul mouth for the first time, thanks for poisoning me or pizza blender bits or the shoes fiasco. ( seriously you put her pants and socks, spent 20 minutes putting the girl back into this high maintenance expensive computer on wheels and never realized she doesn’t have shoes brother?!? Lol) This story was I treat I didn’t expect to find on a site I usually use for my carnal needs and didn’t knew I needed it until I started reading. Sincerely thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a very tender story about a girl finding a 'friend', a gentleman that tenderly made her a woman, loved it !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

a very good story hopefully their will be other pages Written as im sure others are wondering as well and considering both locations are in the very state I live just down the Freeway in the state of Washington I found that as I was reading this story

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

This is absolutely wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing this deeply intimate, loving, sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story made me realise that such disable persons might be just normal but encasted in a disabled body. And i loved that respectful and yes, sexy story.

However I question the fact this girl might have such reach vocabulary if she was disabled from birth and only accessed the speaking interface 3 years ago. This is a story and not a reportage, but the author seems very well informed and should be concerned. Also this story help me take the place of such disabled person and all the pain they suffer from their body but also all the person around.

Sexy romance appears a good way to understand others, better than tv reportage ...

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhisperer3 months ago

5 stars. This was awesome. The dialogue was awesome. The characters are awesome. I need more. Where does the story go? What happens next? Does Nora get better over time? So many possibilities. Please don't make us wait years.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle2 months ago

One of those stories that I wish I could give more stars to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very thoughful. Well done!

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmonabout 2 months ago

You bring Ethan and Nora to life as two young people navigating their own unique set of differences to find love. Bravo.

GrouchbearGrouchbear21 days ago

The way you've described both Nora and Ethan's emotions are so clear, descriptive and beautiful. I do know what it feels like to live with your own demons in your head like Ethan did. It was cathartic to read those same emotions here. The sex want what drew me to the end, it was those feelings and their very eloquent description. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercafterhomme@cafterhomme
Cafter Homme is a writer of fetish erotica, usually relating to body modification and amputation, but general disability and sexual slavery can factor in as well. Please take a read to see how these ingredients pair with each other!