All Comments on 'One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 04'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just awful

Turn on his I-phone and absolutely own the stupid bitch in Court. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Real Hot

Pay no attention to Cranky Nonny. I am Horny Nonny and the story turned me on. I look forward to more exhibitionism and more spankings! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
6 stars!

If they had it here of course.... Loved this chapter most! Great writing!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Fireworks

I have read all your stories. This stands out as the single best chapter I can recall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better than Ch. 3

I enjoyed this better than ch. 3 it's continuing to get more adventurous all the time. The Queening bench was an awesome addition to the festivities.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Jenn is a Nasty,Hurtful Cunt of a Wife!

As soon as the cock cage was introduced you lost me! That's a bunch of crap!

So Jenn is bi,as well as mean and nasty. Jim should run,not walk,to a shark of a divorce lawyer! He's NOT atotal submissive as he admitted to Loveless Jenn that he likes to be in control sometimes.

This fantasy is so far away from reality that it's laughable! Total CaCa!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Amazing, good, good!

Still better than previous chapters, which are very good. This story really could have given us many, many chapters if each one would have been developed with more details. It's a pitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Of course he never went to her house

Why would he? He's making the money. Just move away and be done with the nonsense. The woman have NO control in this mess. None.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Out of Control

Why the fuck would any guy agree to wear a cock cage?!

Jenn is one mean bitch the wasy she allows others to physically really hurt her husband! And forcing him to drink piss from the source of several women is going to far! What's next,having him eat shit brownies from their assholes?!

This saga (or should that "soggy"?) has a whole bunch of chapters so when is he going to have a chance to get even? He could start by pulling out Jenn's cunt hairs,one by one.Then he could fuck her up the poop shoot and piss up there after cumming. Let's not forget a little scat where he shits on her face,makes her swallow the big turds and then smears the rest all over her face and tits.

Hopefully future chapters will move away from cross-dressing,water sports,and spanking and get into the kinkier aspects of real sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Degenerating!

I suppose there are sickos who get into this pain-fueled humiliation but the wife is such an unloving turd to perpetuate,let alone to even allow the way the man she supposedly loves is treated.And if she gets her off ,she's even sicker than her hapless hubby! ~ By the way,I always form visions in my mind of what each character looks and sounds like in any story I read. Ethel strikes me as a fat slob,with a voice like a fog-horn whose twat has people humming the tune ,"The Shrimp Boats Are Coming" whenever she gets on the elevator.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Should have a safe word

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

The story is still good from a certain prospective, but it did pretty much go off a cliff. This was suppose to be about adding spice to their marriage, but what I’m seeing is a husband being abused while turned into a whore for other women…not much love or sex with Jenn. The story lost me with all the spankings from so many different women and many strangers…why would a wife put her husband in danger that way when she’s not there to protect him. I see what the writer is trying to do, but this chapter lost some eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous