One Week for Family

Story Info
A family takes a trip when lust and taboo transforms to love.
4.7k words
3.67
31.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John decided to spend the Sunday playing video games that too in a comfortable position. He wore just his boxers and nothing else and played HALO till evening. John's mom Sarah, gave him lunch in his room which he ate quite hastily and went on to continue playing his interesting HALO. The game which most 19-year-olds find amusing enough.

Sarah Baker is a tall, curvaceous woman, in her late thirties. She had long, wavy blonde hair with creamy, white skin and scarlet lips, just like Scarlett Johanson.

In the evening, however, John got bored of what seemed like an interesting video game when he couldn't pass a certain level to the next. He switched off his ps5 and lay back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Just about time, his phone pinged, he saw it was some notification from Reddit, saying that he was accepted into a community, though he had no idea what it was about.

He unlocked his mobile to see what it was and found some hot stuff, all about other people commenting and posting celebrities they admire, fantasise and most importantly the celebs they want fuck the most. As crazy as it was, it had a hardening effect on his penis as he scrolled through the community feeds.

There was a particular post among millions that caught John's attention and his penis attention too. It was a post where Scarlett Johanson was being fingered in a car. It was a clip from the movie A love song for Bobby Long which John for one hadn't seen the movie. But this post, the clip of Scarlet moaning to get fingered and gasping to orgasm with her sensual face reaction had a strong effect on his dick.

The proceeding post and the dirty comments by the Reddit users for the post were building up the reaction in John. The next thing he knew, his hand was under his boxers, stroking his lean, long cock.

The next post he saw was weird, and sort of made him question his masculinity itself. It was a post where a tablet had a small clip of Margot Robbie standing naked from the movie Wolf of the Wall Street, and the Redditor was jerking off to that clip until he came a wild load all over the screen.

After admiring Margot Robbie's smoking nude body, his focus shifted to the cock that sprayed on Margot. It was almost twice the size of his cock and the amount of cum that showered was too, twice the load he could ever cum.

There was another post that made John go to the edge and do something stupid. It was a clip of Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams making out, kissing, rubbing their pussies, and swapping drools from the movie Disobedience. He started stroking his cock hard as he saw the clip.

He then saw the comments, dumped by other members of the community such as; interrachel, one of the hottest clothed sex scene of all time, the drool swap made me cum like crazy. But there was one particular comment which made him respond.

The comment read; "Wish Rachel Weisz was my mommy and Rachel McAdams was my aunt, letting me jerk off watching them while they satisfied each other." it was turning the coin for John. He responded to that particular comment by saying "I wish the same. The thought alone is

making me cum.'

At least, he wasn't lying when he typed that. Almost a second after that, he stroked in the same pace and came in his boxers for the clip of Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams making out.

'John! You there' a sweet voice came from downstairs. He then heard the footsteps clacking noise. John took that as the cue and removed his boxers, threw it in the dress basket and changed to another boxer, this time he got dressed in a tee-shirt and pyjamas as well.

'John?' the women on the other side of the door asked, after a knock on the door.

'Come in.' John said rather casually and settled on his bed, with the Rubik's cube, as if he knew how to solve it, he was fiddling with it.

A beautiful, young woman came in dressed in a blue tank top and pink shorts. The shorts were rather smaller than the size it was supposed to be. Her shorts exposed most or all of her thighs, and her tank top exposed a tiny bit of her waist and a huge portion of her back, neck, and it didn't do a really good job at hiding her cleavage. She was John's sister Emily, who was three years older than him.

'What?' asked John.

'We...are...going camping tomorrow.' she said as she jumped on the bed and landed on her back next to John.

That jump was weirdly helpful for John as her tank top slipped a bit on the sides and gave him a good view of her sideboobs in that tank top.

He was glad he jerked off very recently because the view of her body and thighs would have made wonders under his pyjamas by now and would have made the whole situation awkward than the way it was now.

'So?' she said with her hands behind her head and her leg over another leg.

Camping....

John's summer holidays had started just two days ago and he was already feeling bored. The idea of camping and trekking was exciting, but he didn't want to be carried away by the excitement. It could be a prank his sister might be pulling on him. It wouldn't be the first time she did.

'Says who?' asked John sarcastically as he leaned back and laid properly on the bed adjacent to his sister.

'Says our mom and dad...duh.' She looked annoyed by the way John dismayed the news.

'How come they told you and not me?'

'Well, they told me first because I was downstairs, actually spending some time with them, plus I am your elder sister, so I get the first preference. Unlike you, rotting in this stink hole all alone.'

'That's enough of...'

'They would have told you during the dinner, but my excitement you know, I couldn't wait.' she said as she turned and lay facing John.

When John saw her, with her chestnut blonde hair on the pillow and a lock of her hair that settled on her face, she was beautiful and it was oddly intoxicating for John in some way.

She was his mean sister, but that didn't make him stop admiring her. Infact, it made her even more attractive because Emily was her sister.

'You don't have to believe me, hear it from them during dinner and confirm yourself.' she said as she pulled the lock of her hair on her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Just when he was wondering how sickly beautiful his sister, Emily was, his phone pinged. But he decided to ignore it.

'I am actually here to talk about something else. Something awkward and...Weird.' she said with almost a whispering tone.

'What?' He was curious as a fox inside but answered coolly so Emily wouldn't act all silly and needy.

'I think...I don't even know if I can talk to you about this? I doubt that you understand or care at all.'

'What is it?'

'Okay, well, I think...I am a lesbian.'

There was a dead end silence for a minute before John's phone pinged and ruined the silence. To make the situation less awkward, he grabbed his phone, cutting eye contact with her.

'Um...okay. So, you're into women rather than men.' he stumbled as he said, looking into his phone now.

'That's what lesbian means dummy.'

'I know what lesbian means. This is just a little too much to grasp. Why are you telling me this?' he said with blood rushing in his veins to his penis. For some odd reason, he was getting hard again. He just couldn't tell if it was because of what he imagined when he heard the word lesbian, or if it was because, imagining his sister with some hot chick, almost recreating the Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams' lesbian scene from the disobedience for which he came a few minutes ago.

'And actually, the thing is, I am not sure if I am one...' she sighed and put her head down, turned and lay on her tummy now.

The way she lay on John's bed next to him, with her firm ass getting all the heat in the room and her inner thighs which her shorts did a poor job of covering, was now visible in the spotlight that is John's sight.

'What do you think?' she said, her voice coming out like a mumble with her face pressed on the pillow.

His phone pinged again.

John opened what was interrupting the moment. It was a text from beta-cocksucker69 from Reddit.

John didn't want to open Reddit and respond to it, instead he put his phone to silent, threw it on the bedside table and continued talking to Emily.

'Um...I have never seen a movie encountering such a situation. So, honestly, I don't know how to react to it sis.' he put his hand on her back and rubbed to comfort her as if she told him bad news.

She jumped back and lay on her back now. John could have pulled his hands back instantly, but he let his hands rest on her tummy where her tank top has rolled up a little, giving more room to her waist and navel. His palm was exactly on her navel.

'But hey, you're my sister, I love you.' he said, thanking himself in his mind for messing it up and deciding to pull his hands back before it got any worse.

Just then, Emily put her hands over his and held his hand.

'Thanks, dummy, clearly you're not the person I should've had this discussion with. Anyway, thanks.' she leaned forward, brought her hands around his head and hugged. They almost lay on the bed, hugging for a minute.

'Actually dummy, I wasn't confessing that I am lesbian. I said I THINK I am lesbian. Clearly, you can't help me with this dilemmatic situation, so let's forget and let's move on.' Emily said as she broke the hug.

'Come, it's almost dinner time.'

John and Emily went downstairs and joined their mom, Sarah and their dad, George Baker in the dining room.

During dinner, George told them about the camping and trekking that he and Sarah had planned out and informed them that it was going to be a one week trip.

He also said that there was a swimming pool in the hotel they booked for the first day, and not just that but a lake and a river in the proceeding destinations.

Emily, for one, was shocked to hear her father tell him that it was a one week trip.

'But you said it was a two-day trip.' Emily jumped into the conversation.

'Yeah, I just thought that it would be more fun to break something new while having dinner, you know.' Mr Baker smiled as he cut the chicken breast to get a piece onto his plate.

'Dad, you're the best.' said Emily almost with a shriek and jumped out of her chair to hug her dear dad, who seemed like everyone's favourite upon breaking the news about the vacation.

She hugged her father, with her braless breast pressed against father's shoulder, and her chin against his.

Mrs Baker cleared her throat and said,' hello? I was a part of this planning and the choosing destinations. Don't you think I deserve some credit for this?' She pulled the towel from her lap and put it on the table next to her half-finished plate.

John, without a word, turned from his seat, got near his mom and hugged her. Her face leaning against his chest, his chin resting on her head, he said,' You'll always be the best, mom. This is the only time dad's in the spotlight, please don't steal his thunder right away.'

'Ouch! You don't have to hurt me while complimenting your mom.' said Mr Baker who was still hugging Emily. This time, she was standing, and her breast was pressed against his neat, brown hair, and his hands were wrapped around Emily's waist.

'Aww....thank you son.' said Mrs Baker who now put her hand around John's waist and patted near his ribs where her palm was.

John kissed his mom's head and got back to his seat, so did Emily. They began eating in silence soon after they ran out of things to talk about.

After dinner, their father reminded them again of all the essentials they should be packing and asked them to sleep early because he didn't want them to rush in the morning with the traffic and the summer heat.

John went back to his room after dinner and straight away fell flat on his bed. He saw his phone where a red notification light was glowing. He saw what the beta-cocksucker69 said or wanted.

"Hi!" a message from beta-cocksucker69.

The second message read, "loved your comment on my post. Seems like we have the same taste."

"Wanna RP?"

John didn't know what the acronym RP meant because he had never been on this platform before, let alone texted with someone named beta-cocksucker69.

It sounds very gay actually, he thought, before he quickly googled the word and found out that RP meant for Role Play. but he still didn't have a very clear idea of what that meant.

"What kind of RP are we talking about?" he texted back.

"You into incest right? If so, I have a scene in mind." Beta replied.

"Umm, kinda yeah."

"What do you mean kinda? Aren't you interested in fucking your mommy or sissy?"

John deliberately didn't know how to answer that. It was a straight-up explosive question for him.

"Maybe?" he texted back after a minute of consideration to the question.

"Let me make it easy for you. Name one hot celebrity to whom you jerk off every day."

"Jerk off every day? Are you serious? I mean how can you jerk off every day?"

"Like this." beta texted back, and a series of posts followed up the message. It was all blurred. He had to touch every post's thumbnail for the content to be visible.

Beta sent him about eighteen of his posts. The first post was a video of Rachel Weisz's picture on a tablet, and a considerably big dick (in John's opinion) was jerked off, probably the cocksucker's cock, until he blasted a good load on the tablet. John also noticed that it was posted today, just 2 hours ago.

Before John opened the second post, a message from beta popped on his notification saying, "try watching the clips with audio."

John now grabbed an earphone from the bedside table drawer and turned on the volume, before he touched the second post.

It was a post of Rachel McAdams on the tablet screen, while cocksucker jerked off, moaning things about McAdams.

He was moaning, 'mommy Rachel, oh my god. I fucking love you mommy.' there was a horny moan, then he said 'your tits, oh shit, they are perfect mommy.' as the cocksucker tapped the screen and another image of Rachel McAdams appeared where she was nude on the bead, with her firm, cup-shaped tits hanging out.

'Damn it, mommy, you're naughty, your son's cock needs your attention mommy, help you sweet boy cum mommy.' he continued moaning as he began to stroke his cock faster until he burst a load on Rachel McAdams as well. This Post was posted yesterday.

The third post was posted the previous day to that, and so on. All eighteen posts were in order, continuously, with him moaning, stroking and cumming to different celebs, sometimes, the person to whom he masturbated was the same, but he did it with different pictures.

The third one was Gal Gadot in her wonder woman costume, the fourth one was Elizabeth Olsen, the fifth one was Scarlett Johnson in a red dress that barely hid her precious plumpy tits, and the sixth one was the same Scarlett Johanson, but a different picture. It was a gif file from the movie Don Jon where she made the guy cum in his pants just by rubbing his crotch with her amazing, fat ass.

The seventh one was of Margot Robbie, the eighth one was Victoria Justice, which once again caught John's attention. She was far too young to be considered as a mommy, and he wondered what he called her as in the masturbation video.

'Oh yeah sis, I love your tits.' moaned cocksucker as he stroked his lotioned cock, with a picture of Victoria Justice just in her black bikini with her soft bosom bulging out of her bikini top.

'I love how naughty you are with your innocent little brother. Oh damn, Victoria, you're acting like a slut before your brother's friends. Want their cocks?' he moaned as he stroked faster, and blasted another load.

The ninth one was Emma Watson, and the tenth one was Emilia Clarke and so on.

When John almost skimmed through all the 18 posts, the first thing he wondered was if there are any female celebrities in the world, to whom this cocksucker hadn't jerked off for?

"If you check my profile, I've hundreds of them." cocksucker texted once he saw John's status as typing.

Well, guess not. No one would have escaped his cum, he thought.

He got comfortable on his bed, shirtless, and only boxers down, wondering where the conversation with this cocksucker would go.

"Anyway the question is, name one celebrity who turns you on the most."

"There are plenty of them, I guess I'll go with Rachel Weisz for now.'' John texted back with clear confusion as to what was going to happen.

"Well, she's awesome. Glad you chose Rachel Weisz, coz, I am in the mood for her too. I assume you never did an RP before. Have you?"

"No."

"Cool, here's what we do. I am going to be Rachel Weisz. Imagine me (as Rachel Weisz) as your mom and you're my son. Just bring out your fantasies about how you want to seduce your hot mom and fuck her as you've always wanted." cocksucker sent this message, and instantly he changed his profile pic, which was Emma Watson, to Rachel Weisz.

He also sent a few images of her, naked, half-naked, sensual types to get started. John would be lying if he said it didn't work.

Then the cocksucker explained a situation to John, where his mom (Rachel) was coming from a movie premiere where she had been enjoyed by two producers of the movie and that she came home, with her undies wet, and her thighs dripping with producers' cum, tired and horny. And later, the cocksucker explained, that it was up to him to seduce his imaginary mom and show her a good night with sex.

It was working very well on John because he was getting hard and horny. He felt the need to grab his stiff cock and stroke to orgasm, but the RP was even better. It was like a prolonged pre-orgasm phase.

To make the roleplay more interesting, the cocksucker kept on sending hot and suitable images for the situation in the roleplay. He sent an image of Rachel Weisz in nothing but bra and panties, while he was explaining how his imaginary RP mom was changing dress in the kitchen.

It went a little longer than John had expected, and he was feeling really good, especially his penis. While the sexy parts of the RP came, he felt a sensation on cock as though an invisible hand was caressing and stroking the tip of his cock.

About half-past 12, the RP came to an end when John almost went three rounds on her imaginary mom Rachel. Though the cocksucker still wanted to continue, John stopped him there and explained to him that he needed to sleep and wake up early in the morning and that it was already late for him.

Hearing the explanation or something, cocksucker came up with an idea, a crazy idea like his name suggests. Beta-cocksucker69.

John hesitated, then declined, but thought about it again and finally agreed when he was tempted by something the cocksucker told.

John then got out of his bed, removed the only cloth that hung on to his body, got naked and switched on his PC, with the camera adjusted just to face his cock. Though John agreed to his idea, he agreed only half-heartedly, but he wanted to feel the epitome of pleasure by his imaginary mom, Rachel Weisz.

He received a link from a cocksucker, but before he clicked, he had a slight change of heart and asked cocksucker if he could be Emma Watson as his sister and almost convinced him that sister looked like a mild replica of Emma Watson herself and that he was obsessive about his real sister, Emily, though he didn't use her name, nor his real name while texting beta-cocksucker69. The whole time, he knew John as Sure-karma22.

Cocksucker agreed to his request, and he changed his profile back to Emma Watson before John clicked on the link he received. The camera turned on and it showed two tabs. On the left tab, he saw a guy seated on a bean bag, naked, just like John, except the guy's cock was oiled. On the right tab, there was a series of Emma Watson images in a slideshow.

Apart from the two main tabs, there was a small tab on the corner of the screen where he could see his cock and his hand stroking it. They were on a video call and the cocksucker had uploaded a video of a compilation of Emma Watson images.

12