One Week for Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stroked his cock on cam, seeing Emma Watson's pics as the cocksucker whispered dirty things about Emma Watson as his sister, painting an image in John's mind as the cocksucker admitted that he was jerking off Emma Watson as well. John came pretty soon but kept stroking after orgasm, feeling the intense pleasure in post-orgasm strokes as suggested by cocksucker, until cocksucker himself came, several minutes after John.

This particular incident made John question his sexual orientation, and his preferences in women, his masculinity and even himself.

With million questions in disguise swarming in his mind, also tired after jerking off twice that day.

He heard a knock on the door, when he shook the sleep away from his eyes, he saw the pretty dark window. He wondered who it was in the awful time. muttering, he opened the door only to find that it was Emily.

She was wearing a white bra, undies. Her lips were fresh with scarlet lipstick, her hair was neatly sprayed loose till her shoulders, her eyes were alive with mascara, her cheeks were soft and her aura lively with the dragging Victoria's Secret perfume.

'What are you doing?' John exclaimed in shock.

'I know you love me.' said Emily rather calmly as if it was not a big deal for a brother to love her sister sexually.

'What are you talking about?' he shrieked.

'I know, and clearly, you're interested in me right now, aren't you brother?' she said as her eyes darted down on John's crotch.

Only then did he realise that he was butt naked, and his penis was clearly excited.

'Oh fuck!' she covered his dick, stepped back, where the carpet tripped him and he fell back on the floor, hitting his head.

'Don't panic, it'll be all right brother.' said Emily as she slowly, and teasingly removed her undies first, exposing her clean shaved pussy, almost glistening in the gloomy lamplight.

Though it was getting weird as John recollected the memory. She never called him brother before.

'What the fuck are you doing Emily.' pretending he didn't want any of this, and especially not to make it obvious to Emily about his incestual interest towards her.

'Don't you see brother, I am wet...and horny.' she was unhooking her bra, and approaching him.

'Emily...'

Her bra fell to the floor, exposing her firm breast, her hands crossed now, which made her tits even bigger, with her nipples poking like steel.

'Let me get a taste of that before mom does.' she kneeled and walked closer to his dick on all fours.

'What?' This gave away the absurd tension of the movement.

'Yes, mom is so desperate to have a taste of this. Too lucky, I get to taste it, and even feel it before mom does.' she took his cock deep in her mouth, as she rubbed her already wet pussy.

'Emily!' came a roar from the hallway before John's room.

It was their mother, Sarah. 'Get your pussy out of the way.'

He saw his mom come running towards her, with nothing but a robe. But by the time she reached John, her robe was on the floor, and her marvellous plump body was exposed to the sight of her daughter and son.

'Mom!' Emily exclaimed as she kneeled adjacent to her, and they both licked his cock like a popsicle before Emily's tongue met Sarah's and they began tongue kissing.

By just the mere sight of that, John spurted a load and sprayed it on his abdomen. The wetness and stickiness, unfortunately, bought John back from his deep sleep, and his erotic dreamland.

But he was naked, he remembered being lazy to get dressed after stroking Emma Watson with cocksucker and slept naked. And now he came and messed up his blanket.

It was the first wet dream, and it felt really good, though there was some regret with him. He regretted that he didn't make proper use of his sister and mom in that dream.

He also doubted if that is how their body would look in real life too. It did seem real, but the reality seemed a faraway land while I was dreaming.

He got out of the bed, to clean himself up, and within a minute, his door knocked.

'John wake up, it's time to get ready.' yelled Sarah.

The time was 5:30 and he got the feeling that he screwed up his sleep

schedule, although convinced himself that the dream was worth it.

Before John got inside the shower, Emily confronted him near the bathroom door and asked him about him muttering her name late last night. She also asked to whom he was talking.

He lied saying that he had a nightmare and told her a dream that he made up on the spot.

'All right, dummy.' said Emily, and instantly pushed him away and got in the bathroom. 'Loser.'

But she wasn't fast enough. He caught her by the arm, just a foot before she got inside the bathroom and pulled her closer. She came close to him like a pin attracted by a magnet, her breast collided with his chest.

He realised in an instant that she wasn't wearing any bra underneath. To make things worse, the force with which he pulled her, made his towel lose, he tripped and fell back with Emily on top of him, and her lips met his cheek, also the edge of lips.

It was just like his dream, except they had layers of clothing on them. Pulling his senses back, he rolled away from her, as she did the same, they got up. John rushed into the shower urgently to cover his tent in his boxers. But only after he shut the door behind him, did he realise that Emily already noticed it and that was the reason she stood frozen without making any further.

The dream, the RP last night, was beginning to mess up his mind even more. In an hour, they'll be out of the house, and he would have to spend most of his time with Emily. That will be awkward, or it can appear to him as an opportunity, that even a coward could seize. Or would it?

12