All Comments on 'One Week of Slut Pt. 06: Friday'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Liking

This series.

Nicely humiliating

BigRon79BigRon79almost 10 years ago
Wow

Best story I have read on here.

jdr727jdr727over 9 years ago
I love Natalie ' s female perspective!

Great story I hope there is more to come. I love the female perspective. Thank you Natalie. If you need another story line please send me an email at jrogers727@aol.com I have several you might be interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely great story,

Really great story! Would like to read more. Your description ('s) of the sex act are among the best! Luv the way you write about Nat submitting to anal and learning to like it. All in all, great story! More pls.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
You have to give us Saturday and the Big Gang Banmg

Don't quit now, excellent week going here, totally humiliating and some awesome use/abuse for you............nicely slutty.

I do hope you will grace us with Saturday......I am off to read some of your other stories, wet panties and all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, wow & thrice wow!!!

Just finished reading the whole story so far. Excellent! Gave me the horn from start to finish. You must continue writing and let us all know what happens on Saturday. Like the idea of a gang bang.

Would have liked Natalie to have used the note book to record the events in her own words, that would've made horny reading in itself. Would've been even more humiliating for her ,asking her masters to sign it. Maybe she can be brought to account for not using this book as originally instructed.

Maybe Natalie could be tattooed as a permanent reminder of her week of sluttishness.

VERY , VERY well done. Please please more.

Your latest fan ! Col H (UK) 26/12/15

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wondreful

I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Series

Like to see this continue.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsover 3 years ago
Sales Motivator

This was a sexy, exciting finish to a week of innovative whoredom for Rosie. I can't wait to read what Nick has planned for Rosie for Saturday and Sunday. And how her husband will react when she goes home to him. Natalie has written so many sexual couplings: three dozen blow jobs, a score of fuckings, a dozen anal invasions, and each one is thrilling and fresh. Great writing!

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Great story, shame it never went any further but thanks for writing as much as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know exactly how Paul feels and why he enjoys loaning his wife to Nick to be his slut. My wife had an intense crush on a colleague so when I travelled on business, I would send her to his apartment to be used for the 2~3 days I was away. As with 'Rosie' and Paul, we spoke each evening before he took her out to dinner and then back home to be fucked,

Rosie has responded to Paul's love and desire for her to live her dream in the best way possible.

I would love to hear about her adventures with Nick over the next couple of days and then when she goes back home to Paul, a fully-fledged slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
1447 Followers
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES