One Weekend, 3 Ex Girlfriends Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheating on long-distance gf leads to sex with two exes.
5.5k words
4.67
4.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaychell
jaychell
40 Followers

***Author's note: This is closely based on a true story, with names and minor details changed to protect the not-so-innocent. Everyone was well over 18 when this occurred and certainly should have known better! If you have an issue with some moderately kinky rough sex, drinking, an excessive amount of squirting, ass to mouth, or cheating please don't read. This is a continuation from part one and things will get a bit more kinky and dirty. Part three will shift over into the fetish category - and there will be an appropriate disclaimer above that too.***

The day before had started out with an immensely unsatisfying goodbye to my long distance girlfriend, Kate, as she headed back home, then finished with a much more satisfying encounter with my ex-girlfriend Liz who had just gotten out of a relationship herself. Now it's the early morning after and I'm headed back to my house which I share with three roommates, including another ex-girlfriend Chris.

It's just starting to get bright out as I park up outside my house, the cloudless sky a promise of a hot day to come. The only other car I see is Chris', which is what I expected. Not that the others would judge too much, but I always prefer to only explain myself to one person and ideally not even that. Given the state of my clothes and my general dishevelment it would be fairly obvious to anyone who saw me what I've been doing. So I'm as quiet as possible coming in the door and getting to my room. I'm just thinking I'm home free, my hand on the doorknob of my bedroom, when I hear the hall bathroom door swing open and Chris steps out.

"Well well... looks like someone had a late night! Has someone been a naughty boy?" Chris' voice is half sarcastic, half suggestive. She's in her usual nighttime attire, her light camisole nicely highlighting her B-cups and flat stomach; her tight white Soffe shorts accentuating her big ass by failing to completely cover it. Barefoot she's just barely 5'3", her lack of makeup and cute pixie cut blonde hair giving off girl-next-door vibes that don't quite match up with her knowing smirk.

I briefly consider trying to deny it, then realize that would be both futile and stupid.

"You know the day I had yesterday! What did you expect?"

"Yeah, I expected you'd be a slut. Tell me all, manwhore!" The hallway is pretty dim with no lights on and minimal sunlight coming in from the bathroom, but Chris isn't too far from me and I swear I see her nipples harden through her cami. She leans against the wall, arms folded beneath her breasts, while I give her the brief version of what's transpired. How Liz chatted me in class sending me her best slutty schoolgirl picture, then how I went over and we proceeded to fuck each other's brains out while creating some significant flood damage. As I recount the story I'm pretty sure Chris is using her arms to push her tits up, and I definitely see her lick her lips a few times. Somewhat unsurprisingly I also find myself stiffening as I tell Chris about my escapades, but nothing like the blatant boner I had in class on Friday.

"Wow, Liz huh? I don't think I woulda believed she had that sorta performance in her!" Chris and Liz had met on a few occasions, all while Liz was dating her extremely uptight ex-boyfriend, so she was maybe not the best placed to judge.

"Oh I don't know, I think she just needs the right guy to unlock that attitude in her."

"Hmm, I guess some girls need a guy for that. And some of us just have that attitude naturally." No doubt about it, she's definitely pushing her tits up and has started fondling one of her nipples. "Or maybe some of us have that effect on guys," she adds, with a pointed look at the bulge in my shorts. "You know, Liz sure was right about one thing. It really is dangerous to walk around without underwear on." She takes a few steps towards me.

"So I guess that means you're wearing underwear right now?" I ask. I'm still not 100% positive that Chris isn't just teasing, but despite the fact that it's quite possibly a terrible idea I've decided I badly want to fuck her. She removes any doubt a moment later.

"Definitely not! It means I'm dangerous right now." She flashes a lustful smile, grabs my hand and pirouettes into me. Her spin ends with her back against me, my left arm wrapped around her chest and she presses my hand into her right breast. She starts slowly grinding her round ass on me and now my cock is straining my shorts just as much as it was in the lecture yesterday. She looks back over her shoulder and up at me while grabbing a fistful of my damp shirt. "God you stink," she murmurs, seemingly half to herself. "I need to stink like sex too. And I'll prove I'm a better fuck than either of those other bitches while I do it!"

I lower my face to hers and we make out for the first time in years, a hungry kiss full of anticipation and forbidden lust. After a few minutes we break apart, both panting slightly, both badly wanting what comes next.

"Damn your breath stinks of sex too! Well, mine will in a second!" She literally grabs me by the dick and leads me to her room. She's never been particularly tidy and we navigate piles of dirty laundry en route to her bed. An impressive array of sex toys litter her bedside table but I barely register this as the slutty girl with my dick in her hand spins and seconds later my shorts join her collection of outfits on the floor. She pulls her cami down, exposing her tits, and briefly rubs my cock between them. It's a sexy gesture though she's not quite big enough for a proper tit job - Chris is bigger than Liz, but Kate definitely comes out on top in the boob department. She looks me straight in the eye, hands pressing my cock into her cleavage.

"I guess I already know how Liz's pussy tastes on your mouth. Let's see how it tastes on your cock!" I'd known Chris' confidence had been increasing lately, and she'd never been boring in the sack, but this was definitely a new level. Kneeling on the floor she holds my cock with one hand and proceeds to lick from the base of my shaft to the head. In the light I see the white, crusted remnants of Liz's and my cum flecked on my cock, disappearing as Chris licks. "Mmmmm tastes like a couple of cheating whores. Let me make it three!"

I hadn't noticed before, but Chris has the hand that's not gipped around my cock buried in the waistband of her shorts. She removes it now, her fingers absolutely coated and dripping with thick creamy cunt juice. I make a move to grab her hand so I can suck her sloppy fingers but she pulls back.

"Oh no! You'll have plenty of this later. But now I want to add to that slut sauce on your dick!" She slathers it on, providing more coverage than even the biggest wad of spit, momentarily admires her artwork, then absolutely gobbles my cock. Of the three, Chris had always gotten more into giving oral than either Kate or Liz, but this level of deepthroating was utterly new out of her.

"Fuck Chris!" I exclaim in part shock, part arousal. Her eyes lock onto mine as her nose and lips press into my pelvis, her hands one on either of my legs as she pulls herself into me. I could swear I detect a mischievous twinkle though admittedly it's difficult to make our expressions while her throat's bottoming out on my cock. She bobs her head a few times, keeping my cockhead in her mouth and returning each time to full depth. Spit is already running down my balls, and when she pulls her head back strings of thick saliva briefly stretch from my cock to her mouth, then break and coat her chin and chest. She repeats this performance a handful of times, each sloppier than the last. I have saliva dripping down my balls and legs, and Chris' chin and chest are a complete mess, creating a river of spit between her tits soaking into her cami. If it weren't for the shirt I'm confident she'd be dripping onto her carpet.

Clearly satisfied with her performance, Chris pulls back from my cock one last time and takes a few gulps of air. She shifts one hand to my cock which she gently strokes, the other to catch the last string of spit hanging from her chin. She makes a big show of slurping the spit off her finger.

"How was that baby?" she purrs. "I know you've always loved it messy, any of those other chicks ever give you a treatment like that?"

"Oh hell no they haven't! That was next level. Though something tells me this might only be the start of how wet things are about to get." This wasn't just wishful thinking or some sort of macho statement. Chris made no secret of the fact that she always seemed to have extremely voluminous orgasms, and indeed was the first girl I'd been with who would squirt from sex.

"You know it Josh. We're about to turn this room into a fucking water park. I hope your tongue is ready cause it's about time you reciprocated!" With that she stands up, turns towards the bed, bends over and makes a big show of peeling her white shorts off her impressively sized ass. Equally impressive is the wet spot in the crotch of the shorts. As she slides her shorts down below her ass I get a fantastic view of her glistening asshole and pussy. In an instant though she drops her shorts to the floor, leaving just the pulled down cami on, and spins back around to face me.

"I just got waxed so no excuses. Time to finally put that mouth to some good use!" Now, I don't mind some hair and I sure can't remember any time I had to give excuses for my oral performance, but I'm sure not gonna split hairs in this situation. Chris climbs backward onto her bed, then grabs the chest of my shirt and pulls me towards her. In keeping with the rest of her room the bed is unmade, an oddly thick blanket covering the majority of it. Chris positions herself towards the top of the bed leaning back against some pillows and spreads her legs wide. "Breakfast is served!"

I truly enjoy going down on a girl, especially one as forward as Chris. Truth be told I've practically been drooling since she told me I needed to reciprocate her excellent oral treatment, and I waste no time getting my head between her legs. As expected, she's already sopping wet, and I spend some time holding her legs apart even further while I see just how deep in her pussy I can get my tongue. My nose is pressed hard into her clit, I can feel my chin dripping, and I can't really breathe, but I've never let little things like a need for air get in the way of pussy. Chris' breathing shifts and I hear some small moans.

"God damn I forgot what oral with you is like. Gimme your fingers too!" She's a demanding little slut but who am I to refuse. I shift my mouth so my tongue can focus more on her clit (and my nose on breathing) while sliding the middle and ring fingers of my right hand into her hot hole. I'm immediately rewarded with small spurts of fluid as my fingers rub against the rough tissue at the front of her pussy. I audibly slurp up some then return my tongue to her clit.

"Mmmmm maybe it's more brunch than breakfast and I'm giving you my bottomless mimosa." Chris is clearly enjoying this treatment, pulling at and twisting one of her nipples with one hand while her other is massaging her scalp. She gives another moan, then notices me looking up at her.

"Can you finger my ass too? I always cum harder with something in my ass." Well fuck! I immediately shift my fingers so my index and middle finger are in her pussy and move my pinky towards her ass. With how wet she is I'm expecting I'll be able to slide in her pretty easily using her pussy juices as lube, but even so to my surprise I face almost zero resistance, even as I sink my finger as far as it will go. It's clear her ass was well lubed before we even started hooking up. It also strikes me that some of the toys on her bedside were definitely butt plugs. I realize I need to step it up a notch and add my ring finger in addition to my pinky. Four fingers deep in her holes plus my tongue working its magic on her clit seems to have the desired effect. Her moaning increases and she first places one hand on my head, then takes both to pull me into her while she gently rocks her hips back and forward.

"Don't fucking stop... don't fucking stop... aaaaighhhhhh!" I feel her holes clench around my fingers, her pussy releasing with a flood of wetness. She moans and pants a bit, but recovers pretty quickly. She releases my head and I gently extract my fingers. A good puddle has formed in the indentation of the mattress between her legs and I realize the blanket must be waterproof. I prop myself up so I'm kneeling, my weight shift making the puddle slowly spread out.

"Well how about that? Wet enough for you yet?" Chris says, gesturing at the puddle.

"Pretty damn hot, no question! And you know I love to get soaked. But I gotta be honest, Liz pretty much drenched me head to toe with a squirt like a fucking fire hose. Not that I'm complaining about that lake you've made. I can't wait to get to swimming in that!"

Chris looks part annoyed, part aroused. "A fire hose, huh? Well shit, I'm gonna go all Niagara Falls on your ass then." I have no idea what's about to happen, but I'm sure I'm gonna like it.

She gives me a big shove and I find myself on my back on the bed, cock pointed at the ceiling. Chris is on all fours still towards the head of the bed, flashing a perfect view of her ass while rummaging around on her bedside table. She picks up a large, metal butt plug and, with a swiftness suggesting this is a fairly regular occurrence, inserts in in her ass. She gives me a sultry look.

"Step one."

She picks up the biggest toy on the table, a serious massager.

"Step two."

I start to prop myself up a bit for a better view but she quickly straddles me and shoves me back. She expertly positions herself above my cock, switching the vibrator on and and pressing it to her clit as she slides down me.

"Ugnfff step three!" She begins riding me, vibrations running down my cock to the point I feel them in my balls and taint. Head thrown back she's making a high pitched moan that sounds practically inhuman. She's leaning backwards to get a specific angle and I worry she's about to topple backwards, so I grab the cami that still wrapped around her just below her tits. Feeling like this must be the sexiest, weirdest rodeo, she leans back even further now, rising up then smashing back down on me over and over. The pleasure is immense and it feels like a long time, but it can't have been more than a few minutes. Chris takes a few big gasps and I see her whole lower torso tense while her pussy clenches. Then, the explosion.

She's practically silent, just a huge exhale while making a face like a silent scream. The sound from her pussy, however, really is like a waterfall. A massive jet that starts aimed at me, then becomes a fountain arcing towards the ceiling as she collapses backwards, the shock of the force of her orgasm causing me to release my grip on her skimpy shirt. Her fountain continues for what feels like thirty seconds, then is followed by a couple much smaller aftershocks. I'm still in my shirt, and truly drenched from top to bottom, and I can swear I see some drips on the ceiling. I'm laying there slightly in shock but extremely turned on and hear Chris begin to laugh hysterically. I sit up and can't help but laugh too. I take off my shirt, wring it out over her tits, and we both dissolve again into laughter. I lay down next to her on my side. She turns to face me and we make out with occasional fits of giggles as interruptions.

Wherever our body weight creates a depression in the mattress immediately fills with over an inch of squirt. It's truly impressive, and not a level I'd experienced before. Any time our weight shifts we create mini waves on the bed. Chris dips her hands in, then flicks the wetness off her fingers in my face. I make a show of licking up the drops that land near my mouth.

"With a pool like this in your room I'm shocked you aren't wearing a bathing suit!" I tease.

"Heh, the last two swimming pools I was in I didn't bother with a bathing suit either. Skinny dipping's just so much more freeing!" More shocks from my friend, who exclusively wore chaste one-pieces well into college.

"Well damn! I was guessing you'd had a bit of a sexual awakening recently, I just hadn't realized how far it had come! Butt plugs, deep throating, and skinny dipping, what's next?"

"Oh I'm not sure how recent it's been! I think I started exploring more starting a year ago, it's just in the last few months I've stopped caring if you guys see the guys I'm fucking. And the plugs and skinny dipping is just scratching the surface - I'm a bit of a freak these days and I'm loving it."

Now, none of the three girlfriends had ever exactly been prudes and all had a fairly health sexual appetite, but none had been particularly kinky either. In fact, most of my more out-there sexual experiences had occurred as one-offs or shorter term fuck-ships with women where sex was the sole basis for the relationship. Essentially, I hadn't really mixed a more traditional boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with kink. I was definitely interested to see what I might have been missing.

"Oh, is that right? Just how freaky are we talking? More freaky than sending a half-nude pic during a lecture and then having a soaking wet one nighter?"

"Hehe just a little!" Chris somehow manages to sound half bashful, half proud. "Instead of sending pictures I've actually live-streamed some of my hookups - one of my new guys got me into that. And of course there's the crazy squirting, but that's kinda always been a thing. Oh, you're not the only one who likes fucking outdoors!" It was pretty well known among my friend group that I'd had a number of experiences outdoors and in semi-public places. "And also," she added, "I've really started to get into anal. I've started wearing the plugs to class and I REALLY like having my ass played with and fucked. I've gotten DP'd a few times now and I love it, though I really want to find two bi guys and have a proper fuckfest. And that's just what I'm telling you stone cold sober on a Saturday morning. So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty freaky, certainly freakier than those other two you're fucking." She finishes with a smirk, perhaps because she knows what she's saying is true, perhaps because she feels my engorged cock which has hardened and started pressing into her while she's been talking.

"Well damn Chris, you sure talk a good game! Your body ready to cash those checks your mouth just wrote?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. How bout I turn the camera on and you use me like the three hole slut I am?"

Now I've never done the video thing before but I don't have anything against it, and I sure like the idea of using all of my ex's holes. So I agree and Chris goes over to her laptop, fiddles around with an oversized webcam for a moment, then announces to the camera:

"So my cheating whore of an ex boyfriend came home this morning after spending last night fucking some slut that isn't his girlfriend, and he doesn't believe I'm more of a freak than this chick. I've already soaked him in squirt while fucking him - the bastard needed a shower with how he stank this morning - but he still doesn't believe me. So I'm gonna prove to him and all of you what a freaky three-hole slut I am!"

I've been sitting on the side of the bed during this monologue, leaning back slightly and rock hard. Chris finishes her speech then turns toward me, bent over with her plugged ass pointing directly at the camera. She envelops my cock with her mouth and give a few half-depth bobs. Apparently satisfied she's shown off her ass sufficiently, she shifts so her body's angled so the camera can see her oral skills. Warm ups complete, she shoves her lips all the way down my shaft, her nose pressed against my abdomen. She gags, slides a ways back up my dick, then forces herself back down again. She pulls her head back up and off my cock, thick saliva once again coating my cock and dripping from her face. She spits a big wad all over my cock and crotch.

jaychell
jaychell
40 Followers
12