One Weekend, 3 Ex Girlfriends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you still taste like that skank! I'm gonna have to do something about that!" She replaces her mouth around my cock and repeats the gagging and spitting process again. "Yep, gotta do something. You always say my ass is a peach, maybe that'll make your cock sweeter!"

Normally the instigator in my sexual encounters I realize I'm along for the ride on this one and not minding it one bit. Chris' wanton exhibitionism is one hell of a turn on, to say nothing of her physical abilities. She again turns her ass direct to the camera and makes a show of removing her plug, then climbs up onto the middle of the bed and gets in position on all fours.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Haven't you had a freaky girl telling you she wants you to fuck her shitter before?" My foul-mouthed friend isn't exactly right with that statement, but that doesn't make it any less of a turn on. I quickly get back onto the soaking bed and position myself behind her and between her legs. Her well-lubed hole is gaping from the plug, and I suspect she must have been wearing it most of the night before I came home. I give her ass a few slaps with my cock, then line it up. "Come on boy, we don't have all day! Bury that thick cock in my guts!"

Well with encouragement like that of course I comply. For most of my previous anal experience I've started slow and gently, but fuelled by Chris' dirty talk I just immediately slam into her. She gives a very sharp intake of breath, then a moan. I give her a few more hard, deliberate strokes, staying deep in her for a second or two before pulling back and slamming into her again.

"That's more like it! Use my ass like it's any other girl's pussy!" I'm hardly keeping quiet, always loud with grunts and heavy breathing, but Chris seems content to keep up the narration for the camera and I'm happy to leave that to her. I start fucking her at a faster pace now, gripping her hips as I slide forward and backward in her asshole, my pelvis making her ass shake with every thrust. I give her milky white ass a few smacks to turn it bright red, then return to a traditional doggy style. Then suddenly she surprises me by lurching forward, pulling her ass off my cock. She practically faceplants into the mattress but somewhat regains her composure with a giggle and looks directly into the camera again.

"What do you think folks? Time for a taste test?" She spins around and doesn't seem to hesitate for even a millisecond before taking my cock back down her throat. Making sounds that seem to be a mix of tasting a three star meal but also gagging she slides up and down my shaft a few times then looks back into the camera. "Oh yeah, that's better. Barely any skank taste anymore, instead it's all my sweet, sweet ass. Here babe, you remember how sweet this ass is, don't you?" She plants her mouth on mine and we make out, spit flying everywhere and drool covering both our faces.

"Fuck you are a freak" I say, panting after our tongue wrestling ends. "What's next?"

"Next this freak slut wants to cum. And for that I need your dick back in my ass." She resumes her position from before, but grabs her big vibrator and this time clearly wants both clitoral and anal stimulation. I grab both her hips, stabilizing the two of us, and slide back in her to resume the assfucking.

It's obvious she's now on a mission, her moaning louder and more purposeful, her asshole tensing and releasing as she presses the vibrator to her clit. She has a running stream of dirty talk punctuated by groaning and moaning. "Oh yeah.... pound my ass.... unghh... fuck... ooooahgh..... yes... oh yes.... harder... fuck my ass like you hate me... I'm your dirty slut... prove to these fuckers what a freak I am... aaaagh!"

With this last half-moan half-scream I feel a spurt of water from between her legs which repeats every time I pull back from bottoming out in her ass. Her ass is clenching and I fuck her even harder.

"Fuck yes! I'm cumming... don't fucking stop! I want to fucking soak you. Oh my god yes. And fucking cum in my fucking ass. Pound me til you fucking cum in my fucking ass!" Her squirting has subsided and she's now just moaning, apparently lost in a headspace of orgasmic lust. I'd been trying to hold back my own orgasm for as long as possible, but the combined sensations of her squirting along with the tightening of her ass has me on edge which her words push over the top. With a final vicious thrust and a grunt I unload into her ass, my cock pulsing over and over as it fills her with my cum. She falls forward on the mattress, vibrator discarded to the floor, and I go with her, cock still buried in her pulsing slowly as I lay on top of her. We stay like that, catching our breath.

After what seems an age my heart has stopped pounding and my cock has softened in Chris' ass. I raise my chest, sweat making us stick together briefly as I peel off her back. I slowly pull my cock from her ass, her hole redder and gaping even more. My heartbeat quickens again and I can't help it - I dive for her ass, both hands spreading her cheeks as my tongue probes her hole. I lick around her circle, then deeper. I hear Chris moan as I extend my tongue as far as I can. I'm so focused on the feel of my tongue in her ass that I'm surprised when the taste sensations make their way to my brain. Salty and mildly bitter, the reasonably familiar taste of my cum. It's always a dirty, slutty, turn on when I taste my cum and I begin slurping Chris' ass in an attempt to get more of it in my mouth. After accumulating a small mouthful I finally pull away from her ass and end my sloppy rimjob. Chris flips onto her back and turns her head to the camera.

"See? Told you my ass was sweet. Wasn't it just delicious you nasty boy?"

Instead of answering I grab her by the neck, her mouth wide open in momentary shock. I take advantage and spit a wad of my cum directly into her mouth, then shift my hand from her neck to the back of her head. My hand gripping her pixie cut I lock my mouth over hers and we have a sloppy, cummy tongue wrestle. When we break apart, she sticks her tongue all the way out, showing me her tonsils.

"See, all gone! And so tasty too! So what do you think, after all that, am I a freak?"

"Damn girl, you sure are! And a damn sexy freak too!"

"Well good, now we've got that on the record I guess it's ok to stop filming. Hope you sluts liked watching!"

I roll off her, onto my back on the still soaking bed. She walks over to her laptop and does whatever she does to turn things off, then comes and stands by the bed again looking down at me.

"Sooooooo that was fun! Aren't you glad I caught you sneaking home this morning?" Chris asks, still with a hint of a schoolteacher talking to a disobedient pupil.

"Haha I was a little worried you'd freak out. But then you turned out to be the much more fun type of freak, so yeah, definitely glad you caught me!"

"Well Josh, if that's the type of freak I am first thing in the morning, just wait til I show you what a wild little slut I am after a few drinks this evening. You might even find me pushing you into new kinky territory!"

"Well I like the sound of that for many reasons! But you're sure you're not weirded out by the whole 'other girl' thing?"

"Shit Josh, I know you may not realize it yet but Kate's just a future ex-girlfriend right now. This is like a pre-rebound... a prebound!" Chris giggles, clearly pleased with herself. "And I want to have some slutty experimental fun with you before you end up with some other boring girlfriend. I'm not sure I want the other two to find out" she adds, gesturing to our roommates rooms "but I figure we'll be able to be reasonably discreet. And since neither of them will be back til Monday we can use the house as a fuck den til then!'

"Sounds like a plan to me! Though I'm pretty wiped now - want some help cleaning up before I take a nap?"

"Nah, I kinda like having my bed soaked like that... and besides, I want to fuck you in that mess later! But I could use a nap too - mind if I share your bed?" Chris asks, as if there's any question.

"Not at all! Want to shower first?"

Chris gives me a bit of a sideways glance. "I mean, I smell like roses, what're you talking about?" She gives a throaty laugh. "Nah, I know we both stink. But I kinda like that don't you? How'd you like to go til Monday with no showering?"

"Well you sure are a dirty girl in more ways than one! That'll work just fine for me. I guess we might get some looks if we go out, but neither of us will mind that."

"Oh, I'm counting on some looks! Plus I'm already thinking about what I want to wear out to the bar tonight. Ok that's settled then. A filthy fuckcation of stinky sluttiness!" More giggles from Chris.

"You crazy girl! Ok, I need a piss, then see you in my bed!" Chris' face gets another look I don't fully understand, but I suddenly realize my need for the bathroom is fairly urgent so I head there without delay. After taking care of business and washing my hands - and admittedly splashing water on my face, figuring that doesn't violate the no shower rule - I finally get into my room for the first time that day. I turn on some quiet music and slide nude into bed, then hear Chris close the door of her room. She comes directly across the hall and slides completely naked into my bed, pressing her warm body against mine.

"I can't wait for tonight", she whispers in my ear. "I think I'll have some fun and freaky surprises for you."

To be continued!

12