One Weekend, 3 Ex Girlfriends Pt. 03

Story Info
The kinky conclusion to a weekend of cheating.
9.6k words
4.75
3.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers

***Author's note: This is closely based on a true story, with names and minor details changed to protect the not-so-innocent. Everyone was well over 18 when this occurred and certainly should have known better! If you have an issue with watersports, somewhat public play, moderately kinky rough sex, drinking, pot use, ass to mouth, foot play, or cheating please don't read. This is a continuation from parts one and two, and things are definitely into kinkier territory, hence this being in the fetish category.***

The weekend has been an eventful one. After a thoroughly unsatisfying Friday morning capped off by a fight with my long distance girlfriend Kate as she left to head back home, things got significantly better. My ex from high school, Liz, had sent me an unsolicited and very slutty picture during one of my college lectures, which she'd followed up by having me over for an excellent late-night fuck. Then while sneaking back home Saturday morning I'd been caught red handed by my ex and current roommate, Chris. With no other roommates expected home until Monday, she'd proceeded to try to out-freak the other girls which had led to some extremely wet and dirty fun. We'd promised to go out for some more fun tonight, and agreed we wouldn't shower until Monday to preserve our delightful sex stink. Then, fully naked, we'd passed out in my bed.

After all my adventures over the prior 24 hours I slept incredibly deeply and it seemed Chris did too. The house is warm and we've thrown the covers off as we've slept so I wake up to the incredibly pleasant sight of Chris' big round ass when I roll over. Between her pale cheeks I can see a silicone butt plug, and I realize her anal play must be an almost full-time activity these days. From the amount of sunlight coming through the blinds it appears we've slept most of the day away a glance at the clock confirms it - a little after 7:30pm. I figure it's probably about time we get up and move into a big spoon position against Chris. I kiss the back of her neck and am rewarded with what feels like an almost involuntary hip movement. My cock hardens as her ass gently grinds on me, her change in breathing signalling an increasing alertness.

"Morning" she says sleepily. "Or should that be evening?" She gives a more purposeful, forceful gyration of her ass against my dick. "And I'm happy to see you too!"

We both giggle and she rotates in my arms to face me. We make out a bit and chat, occasionally feeling each other up sleepily. I have a coffee machine in my room and get up to put that on, then put on some trash TV before returning to the bed with a bowl and grinder. We spend a very pleasant half hour getting a nice relaxed buzz on which complements the coffee perfectly. Inevitably we both get hungry and order delivery from a local diner that is well patronized by the local student population. Order placed, we return to our foreplay which to the casual observer might almost appear chaste - apart from Chris' butt plug and the fact we're covered in each other's juices from that morning. My fingers are tracing the outline of one of Chris' nipples while I suck her other when the doorbell brings me back to earth.

"Oh shit! I'd completely forgot. Here, I can go get that," I say, rather disappointed to leave my naked friend.

"Nah, you stay here. You're a little too noticeably excited" Chris replies, a pointed look at my erection. "You left a tip already, right?" I nod "Good then - back in a second!" I'm not much better than Chris when it comes to laundry, and she grabs a random t-shirt off the ground. It's good that there's screen printing across the chest, because I can't imagine the white fabric would do much to disguise her nipples. As it is, the shirt only barely covers her ass and I admit I enjoy watching her exit the room. She's back pretty quickly with a carryout bag full of food containers.

"Thanks hon! You know, I'm never sure if I prefer seeing you come towards me or walk away!"

"Duh, always coming towards you. Especially cause I can always walk backwards towards you so you can stare at my fat ass!" She sets the bag next to the bed then does an exaggerated spin and shakes her ass at me. The shirt immediately rides up and I'm treated to a front row view of her jiggling cheeks. I slap her ass with both hands, then grab her waist and place two big smacking kisses, one on each cheek. She spins and falls onto my lap on the bed, knees either side of my hips and begins to give me a lap dance.

"You have always loved my ass haven't you baby...," she says in a teasing sultry voice. "And my wet pussy... and my perky tits... well they're all yours tonight... all for you... but first I need some fucking food!" This last line is said in a very matter of fact tone, completely and immediately different from her teasing breathy speech. She hops off the bed and onto the floor, laughing at my flustered look. "You boys are so easy! But don't worry, plenty of time for that later. And here, tell you what. I'll eat nude if it'll make you feel better." I'm not sure I need to feel better, but I'm never going to tell a girl not to get nude!

It may be dinner time, but perhaps because we're only just waking up and partly because we're in college and don't care, we'd both ordered breakfast. Pancakes with chocolate chips for her, the same but with blueberries for me, both with extra whipped cream and berries. Chris hands me mine and we both sit down on the bed to eat. We make fairly short work of the pancakes but have plenty of cream and fruit left over. It's a cliche, but Chris swipes two fingers into the whipped cream then looks me in the eyes and proceeds to suck it off her fingers seductively. We fool around a bit with the whipped cream - sucking it off her tits, I put some on my dick and she sucks it off, all the stereotypical stuff - but we both know we're really looking forward to going out and the sun has gone down by now.

"Want to start getting ready?"

"Absolutely", I reply. "Step one: beers?"

Chris enthusiastically leads the way to the kitchen. We each shotgun a beer, Chris finishing with a belch that shakes her petite body. A shot of whisky and another beer - slower this time - and we're both feeling well prepared for the evening. Still nude we head back upstairs to get dressed. Chris follows me to my room, telling me she wants to see a reverse striptease so I make a show of pulling on my dark jeans and button down. Out of habit I grab my stick of deodorant.

"What the fuck are you doing? All natural only!" I hadn't realized that no showering also meant no deodorant, but if my freaky friend wants my unwashed pheromones then I'm certainly not gonna complain. I pull on a pair of red Chucks and I'm ready to go. "Good thing I was around to supervise that!"

"Ok weirdo, my turn to supervise you!"

Chris' response to this is to saunter across the hall with a walk imitating a catwalk model. She grabs a pair of heels from her closet first; sexy black six-inch platforms. Clearly intentional, she squats to buckle them, then sticks her ass in the air first as she stands up, giving me a perfect view of her plugged hole.

"You wearing that out tonight?" I ask, slightly suggestively.

"Well yeah duh, these are my usual going out shoes... oh, you mean this!" She puts her fingers on her plug, seemingly only just remembering she's wearing it. "Actually no, I want to switch to a different one. Thanks for reminding me!" I suppose I should stop being surprised by Chris' new attitude but yet again I'm slightly taken aback. She eases the black silicone from her hole, then grabs a solid metal plug with a pink heart gem from her bedside table. A quick squirt of lube and she spreads her ass and inserts the plug in one easy motion. "Much better!"

Accessories sorted, she continues getting ready. She finds a low-rise jean skirt on the floor and gives it a sniff.

"Doesn't smell any worse than I do right now!" she declares, then pulls it on. It's loose around her waist and clearly held up more by her butt than waistband. The frayed hemline comes just below her ass and gives her some coverage, but not much. Especially since she clearly has no intention of wearing panties it should make for very easy access, which is just how I like it. She repeats the sniff test with a shiny backless halter top, the deep v highlighting her perky tits perfectly while the short length shows off her belly button piercing. It's a similar outfit to what she often wears out, just now I have additional insight as to what is - and isn't - underneath. She turns to look at me.

"Shirts, check. Shoes, check. No underwear for either of us: check, check, check! Let's get going!" It's the days before Uber but we're in an off campus student neighborhood and the bus service is pretty reliable this time of night. The night is about perfect, and after a short wait we're off to the main drag were the student bars are. We head for our usual bar - the main floor is a restaurant/bar which converts exclusively to a bar in the evenings while the basement is more of a true dive bar. It's late enough that the main floor would be fine, but we always prefer the vibe of the basement and I swear they make the drinks stronger there too! We head down the stairs, Chris leading slowly given her heels and the damp, slightly sticky floor. The music is turned up loud and the place is pretty packed. I know I'd earlier said we were likely to get some looks given how we stink of sex, and maybe folks could notice as we push past them, but the heat from all the sweaty bodies dancing makes me think this won't be an issue at all. We do a lap to see if anyone we know is there, then after not seeing anyone we post up at one end of the long bar. Chris grabs the last bar stool and I'm happy to stand, leaning half against the bar, half against the wall. We flag down the bartender and each order Red Bull & vodka. We down those fairly quickly and order two more, then switch to beers; the bartender earning an extra tip when he agrees to bring us two bottles each. It's clearly a busy night and he seems happy to spend less time at this furthest corner of the bar.

Til now we've been fairly well behaved, just chatting and people watching. Chris and I always enjoy pointing out folks who seem like they're trying too hard, and talk shit about a number of couples who look more like they're dressed for a high-end club than for a college dive bar. Chris especially likes pointing out girls who look like they have no idea how to walk in heels, taking particular pride in her own ability to walk in truly outrageous shoes despite being totally shitfaced. Not that either of us is approaching that level yet, though Chris' face is flushed with a mix of heat and booze and I know I'm certainly feeling good and tipsy. Chris picks up her first beer and takes a swig.

"That's better... is it just me or is it hot as balls in here?" she asks.

"Oh it's not just you, in fact, I'm pretty sure I can fell a river of sweat running down my balls right now!". I follow her lead taking a swig of beer then press the ice cold bottle between her cleavage. "Better?"

"Hehe you just want to make my nipples hard! Though that does feel good. Course, I know you don't mind some sweat. Which is good cause I'm pretty sure I'm making a bit of a puddle on this barstool!" She gives me a half wink and spreads her legs in a thoroughly unladylike way. The front of her skirt rises up giving me a full view of her waxed pussy, the seat between her legs certainly looking like it's glistening. There's very little chance that anyone else would be able to see given how she's positioned with her back to the rest of the room, but it's still sexy as hell how forward she's willing to be in public.

"Damn Chris, you've come a long way since we dated. Remember that time you yelled at me for smacking your ass in public and now you're just out here showing off the goods. It's a sexy look!" While talking, I remove the beer bottle from between her tits and slide the base of it along the seat of her chair til it's pressing against the lips of her pussy. "Here, maybe this will help you cool down some."

It's like I see a switch flip in her eyes, and the casual teasing Chris I'd just been talking to is immediately replaced with a wanton, sex-mad version. She grabs hold of the front placket of my shirt and pulls me towards her, her mouth going to my ear.

"I've changed a lot and you better be ready for one wild ride tonight" she whispers in my ear. "I have a few things I haven't gotten anyone else to agree to yet, but I'm thinking are right up your alley. Now drink up cause I want to go dancing - and if you leave that bottle there much longer the heat from my cunt is gonna make your beer warm." She gives my ear a playful bite, then resumes a more conventional sitting position. I straighten up, removing the beer bottle from between her sweaty legs, and make a show of finishing it.

"Yes ma'am! And that's one down, one to go. Better keep up girl!" We both laugh, but the heavy undercurrent of sexual tension is very evident. We finish our second beers quickly, and as we set the empty bottles on the bar I lean in to kiss her. She hungrily meets my mouth, lips spreading to allow our tongues to entwine. She again spreads her legs, this time to wrap them around my waist pulling me toward her. I have one hand behind her head while my other slides up her thigh, fingers searching for her hot mound. Just as she's said, her legs are slick with sweat and her pussy is radiating heat, my fingers stroking her smooth skin before sliding into her wet snatch. Her tongue freezes in my mouth as my fingers slide in her, then resumes with renewed ferocity as my knuckles slide past her opening. For several moments we're oblivious to the world, but slowly our sense return.

"Goddamn I want to fuck you!" I tell her as we finish kissing.

"I want to fuck you too, but first I want to dance! But I'm not sure for how long and we might not make it outta this bar before I need your cock in me." She pats the crotch of my jeans with her hand. "After all, might as well take advantage of the fact you aren't wearing underwear!" I'm certainly not going to argue and let her lead me away from our relatively secluded corner of the bar into the central area. Here a crush of people are all moving in time to the music, several groups of women clearly enjoying a girls' night but mostly couples. We join the throng in the dim light, punctuated with the occasional bright beam from the DJ booth. With Chris' heels taking her to about 5'9" I don't have to stoop my 6'3" self to be at a reasonable dancing height, and very quickly she's expertly grinding and gyrating against me. We're both at a perfect stage of drunk where we're liberated but not sloppy, both able to subtly feel each other up without being too obvious about it. The same can't be said for some of our fellow dancers, one guy with both his hands down his dates shirt and another girl whose skirt has risen so far up that she's showing the world her white g-string. Not that someone looking couldn't see up Chris' skirt at times, but they'd at least have to try to look! All in all a fairly standard college dive bar scene on the weekend and a lot of fun. But Chris and I want more.

After something like twenty minutes of dancing the DJ puts on a slower song and Chris turns around to face me. We sway together and make out some more, my hands on Chris' ass and one of hers stroking my cock outside my jeans. She reaches up with her other hand to hold my neck, and we pause kissing as she moves to whisper in my ear again.

"When this song ends follow me to the bathroom. I need you in me." My cock twitches at this, her giggle making it clear she's noticed. Mercifully the DJ fades back into higher tempo music and we cede our spot on the dance floor as Chris leads me to the back of the bar. Upstairs there are two fairly standard Men's and Women's restrooms, but down here there are just two unisex rooms down the back hallway. As we get down the hallway and the noise is a little quieter we can finally talk normally.

"I know you don't like these cause they don't have urinals but I'll find a way to make it up to you." Chris has heard my complaints more times than she can count, and it's true that I usually use the upstairs toilets for that exact reason. Still, knowing we're going to fuck I hadn't actually given that a thought.

The first toilet is occupied but the second door swings open. Chris pushes right on in and, with a glance over my shoulder to confirm the coast is clear, I follow, locking the door behind us as I do. Chris heads for the toilet with a little more intent than I'd expected.

"Fucking hell... I need your cock but I need a piss first. Not that I couldn't necessarily have both at the same time!" An intriguing prospect, but not one we explore now as Chris is already straddling toilet, pulling her skirt up and squatting slightly. I'm slightly taken aback - once I'd drunkenly confessed to Chris that I was into watersports but I'd neither thought she remembered that nor did I think she was into it too - yet here she was, clearly enjoying showing off. She strokes her pussy a few times then spreads her pussy lips and releases a strong clear stream. There's some splashback and her stream sprays slightly, some drops adding to the sweat on her legs, but for the most part it's an impressive piss waterfall. My cock, which has been a permanent semi since we got to the bar, quickly becomes fully hard at my friend's antics. Figuring we're in relative private and here to fuck anyway, I rapidly liberate it from my jeans and begin to stroke it.

"You dirty fucker Josh, you really do get turned on with piss play don't you? That oughta make the rest of tonight fun too. But now it's time you were in me!" While she's been talking her stream comes to an end. She gives her pussy a few wipes with her hand, then gives her hand a lick. I grab her hand too and suck her fingers, the mix of piss and pussy coating my tongue and making me even more turned on. She steers me so I'm sitting on the toilet, jeans still on but cock fully available through my fly. She straddles me while facing me, hands grabbing my chest for stability on the slippery floor. Her skirt is closer to covering her tits than her pussy with how high it's hiked up, and she quickly positions her pussy on my cock and slides down. I try a few thrusts but it's immediately apparent that I'm just along for the ride. Chris is clearly up to the task though, her sturdy calves and thighs guiding her soaked pussy and big ass up and down with increasing force.

"Fucking hell you feel big... god Josh, you're extra turned on cause we're fucking in a nasty fucking toilet aren't you.... mmmm your cock's stretching my pussy... fuck I love being a filthy freak bitch!" Her pussy is absolutely soaking, small spurts coming out every time she slides up my cock, and my jeans are getting drenched. I couldn't care less, as the treatment she's giving me along with the dirty talk have me on edge.

"You are a fucking filthy freak bitch! Prove that shit by milking my cock til I blow in your cunt... I'm gonna breed you in this fucking toilet!" She digging her nails into my chest as she rides me like her life depends on it, her ass and pelvis slamming down into my lap. Another slam and my cock twitches. I grab her thighs and thrust up, my dick erupting into her as I give a loud "Fuuuuuuuck!"

My cock pulses at least a dozen times while she slowly grinds on me in time to the music we can still hear coming from the bar. With a very satisfied grin she dismounts and pulls her skirt back down, then straightens her top in the bathroom mirror.

"Well come on, don't just sit there! We gotta give em their toilet back." As she says this there's a knock on the door. I quickly return my dick to my jeans and zip my fly, but between the creases on my shirt and wetness on my crotch there's not a whole lot I can do. "Ok, I'm gonna head out first and tell them I was just checking on you cause you were sick, then you come out a couple minutes later. Meet you back where we were sitting at the bar." I nod and shrug, and Chris slips out the door.

jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers