One Weekend, 3 Ex Girlfriends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure are pretty.... and you sure are fucked up! And that's just how I like it." She grabs me again and we make out some more, then without warning she pushes me backwards slightly.

"I want another beer, and then I want to show you just what a strip show with me would be like!" Not wanting to interrupt her I don't mention that she barely has anything left to strip off, so with a simple "hell yeah" I open the fridge and hand her a beer can. She motions for another, then another, cracking two and leaving them on the counter. I grab one for myself and we drink a can each fairly quickly, tossing them into the sink like the first pair.

"Sit" she says, nodding towards the chair. "I'm still in heels and I know you love my ass, so time for my special brand of lap dance." No arguments from me, and my nude butt is planted on the chair as quickly as I can move in my intoxicated state. She grabs the two open beer cans from the counter then sashays back towards me, her skirt still riding up so I can see her pussy through the frayed denim fringe. "Open your mouth." I lean my head back and open wide; she holds the can a few feet above my head and pours in the direction of my mouth. I manage to catch and swallow some beer, but most ends up running down my already fluid-soaked body. She empties the can, creating a puddle on the floor and I hear beer dripping from the chair. "You have't had a wash in a couple days so I figured you needed a shower." She tosses the empty can behind her, grabs my shoulder with her now empty hand to steady herself, and spreads her legs to straddle me on the chair. "My turn."

She holds the remaining beer can above her head and repeats the process, aiming first for her mouth. Just as with me, most ends up running down her body, and I take the opportunity to slurp at the stream of beer running between her cleavage. My head still between her tits, Chris takes a big swig direct from the can, then drools it out down her chest for me to drink. Finally she empties the can, first pouring approximately down her chest but raising it high above us so it just spatters everywhere. This empty can also gets tossed behind her and she's now able to steady herself with both hands on my shoulders. She immediately grinds onto my cock, her pussy rubbing on me while her tits press into my face.

"You filthy fucker Josh, I know you like your girls best when they're wet, perverted, and filthy. I know this is a fantasy to have a beer soaked slut dancing on you. How about I make it even wetter?"

My mouth is full of her tit so I just grunt in approval. I half expect her to grab another beer, but instead I feel a warm spray on my cock as she unleashes a stream of piss. My grunt turns into a moan and she giggles as I thrust my hips up towards her pussy.

"Oh no you don't!" she says, leaning back which both directs her stream higher up on my abs and gives me a perfect view of her pissing pussy, her skirt riding up just high enough so it doesn't block her stream. "I'm gonna fuck you in a minute but not yet! "

From my abs down I'm now soaked in a mix of piss and beer, a puddle on the chair between my legs. She keeps adding to it, causing a waterfall onto the floor. Finally she finishes, using a hand to give an exaggerated wipe of her crotch and then wiping her hand across my face. She dismounts from my lap, slowly given the mixture of drunkenness and the wet floor, then bends down and teasingly licks my piss-drenched cock.

"Tasty" she says with a grin, then stands back up and turns away from me.

"How do you like this, baby?" she purrs, while bending down even more deeply than before. Her skirt rises up perfectly to expose her curvy cheeks. I can clearly see that her asshole has a bit of a gape and a string of cum seems to run from her ass to her dripping cunt.

"Fucking amazing" is my only response. She backs her ass towards me and grinds on me in this position, the cum and any other liquid on her ass quickly coating my cock. I'm moaning and rock hard now, totally fixated on my friend's body. I worry I won't be able to keep from cumming from the lap dance, but she times it to perfection and stands back up, turning once again to face me.

"I think I've been wearing this way too long" she says as she grasps the waistband of her trashed skirt. It hasn't been covering anything for some time now, but it's still sexy to see her slowly unzip it and drop it to the floor around her heels, then pick it up and wring it out over herself. Her demeanor becomes more intense when she drops the denim and moves to me. "Now, my cunt feels awfully empty and I need to fix that. Gimme your cock!"

She straddles me again and deftly grabs my cock, steering it into her pussy. She rides me with such incredible intensity, bucking her hips against me and grinding her clit into my crotch, that I almost feel like a spectator, an object that she's using for her own gratification. In the moment it's a huge turn on and I embrace the role. I have my hands on her hips to add a bit of stability, but otherwise I'm her human dildo while her moaning increases along with her gyration. Then something clicks, I'm not sure if she finds just the perfect angle or what, but her moans turn to screams of lust and she rapidly half rubs, half bounces while throwing her head back.

"Oh fuck.... OH FUCK" is all she gets out and I again feel a warm wet sensation on my crotch, only this time she's gushing while cumming. Her head still thrown back, I see her rapidly tense and release as the orgasm washes over her, giving her the shakes. She collapses down, first still with my cock in her then quickly that's too intense and she slides off me. It's all I can do to hold onto her so she stays in my lap and doesn't fall to the floor. Her shaking finally subsides and she catches her breath.

"FUCK. Well I guess you aren't the only one who enjoys a good stripper fantasy! I haven't cum like that in... well ever. Holy fuck!" She almost loses her balance again but I catch her and pull her towards me on the chair.

"That sure was something else! But I'm thinking we probably need to get you horizontal. I don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty drunk!" I'm frankly astonished at how both of us aren't slurring and stumbling all over.

"Sounds good," she replies. "Grab a couple beers for the road and then help me up the stairs!"

I grab the remains of a sixpack by the plastic rings and we leave the kitchen a complete disaster zone. We walk unsteadily up the stairs leaning on each other, and she manages to make it to her room still in her platform heels. She stumbles on some of her discarded clothes but manages to land towards the head of the bed, still wet from our earlier activities. I follow, and sit down more in the middle, the remnants of the puddle helping to cool me down. Chris props herself into a sitting position too, and puts her legs across my lap, heel-clad feet dangling off the side of my leg.

"Hon, do you think you could give me a hand with those?" Chris' voice is suddenly all innocent, her eyes wide and smile angelic. She wiggles her feet cutely and I quickly work to undo her buckles - she has been wearing these heels for the whole night after all. Both buckles undone I slowly remove one heel and toss it to the floor, but instead of releasing her foot I slowly raise it to my mouth. I run my tongue along the top of her toes, then slide my tongue between her big toe and second toe before wrapping my whole mouth around her big toe. As I gently suck I hear a quiet "oh fuck" from Chris. I take each toe in turn, licking and sucking, and I see Chris slowly shift to laying down again. I remove her second heel, freeing her to spread her legs, and as I suck on this foot's big toe she begins to moan louder, one hand now grasping her hair while the other is at her crotch. Her feet taste incredibly strongly - sweat, piss that's seeped in, and general unwashed funk, but in the filthy state I'm in it's an aphrodisiac. I'm practically making out with her toes, my tongue stroking between each one, lapping up whatever fluids and filth are on them, while she writhes beside me, fingers jammed in her cunt.

Keeping her big toe in my mouth I slowly shift to kneeling and position myself with my cock against her crotch. She bends her leg toward her so I can keep my mouth on her foot, and she removes her fingers and replaces them with my cock. I slowly slide in her and begin a steady relaxed rhythm which seems best given how late it is and how drunk we are. Her free hand shifts to her nipple and she pinches and twists while I continue to lick and suck her toe. Then in a quiet, breathy voice she says "I want a taste."

My cock twitches in her pussy and I slowly release her leg, which she wraps around my torso. I lean down to her and she raises her face to mine, lips touching and tongues pressing against each other. She gives a sharp intake of breath when the acrid taste of her dirty feet first hits her tastebuds, then a moan and she makes out with me with a renewed intensity. I feel her hand snake between us so she can rub her clit while we fuck and I gently increase the pace of my thrusting. It's still very slow and gentle sex by our standards, but the overall sensation of our two utterly filthy bodies combining together has both of us on the verge of climax. I put my hand around her neck.

"Cum for me you nasty girl". I thrust in deep in her, while replacing my mouth on hers. She moans through the kiss, and I pull my hips back, cock almost completely out of her before one final deliberate slam into her cunt while squeezing her throat. Her eyes bulge and she gives a scream of pleasure. Her pussy contracts and one more thrust is all it takes before I'm filling her again with my cum. I collapse back onto her, the two of us drunkenly wallowing in a mix of piss, sweat, booze, and cum. Definitely a fitting climax to a properly fucked up weekend!

--Post script--

Despite the hangover of my life, Chris and I managed to clean up sufficiently before our other roommates got home so they didn't suspect anything. Kate and I broke up not too long afterwards; it was really just a matter of time. Liz and I hooked up only once more before she got another boyfriend; the hookup was fine but nothing to write about. Chris and I stayed on and off fuckbuddies, first sneaking around so our roommates wouldn't catch on then, after a sufficiently long time after my breakup with Kate, more openly. But we always kept the fact that we'd use her bed as a piss target a secret!