All Comments on 'One Weekend'

by sephia32

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old, same old, same old

Put on a dress, get sodomized. Read it before

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Overseas.

My wife went overseas for 5 weeks,i had often put on her clothes,especially her pantyhose,dress,even her wig.I usually came in her hose.Now i dressed and went out to a xxx theatre in Sydney.I had been before but not dressed.I walked in,there were 2 guys there,i sat,waited,one had his cock out,this was the test.I looked at him and smiled,40ish,he moved next to me.I held his cock stroking him,then he guided my head down,my first taste of cock,i sucked,his hand to my arse.I had lubed myself,he was pushing into my mouth,his fingers at my arse.I stood up,turned around,half lowered my pantyhose,then holding his cock, guided his cock to my hole.I slowly sat,his cock sliding into me,slowly,yes it hurt,i lifted up,then down,up,easier now as he gripped my hips and ibounced up and down on his hard cock.My cock went hard,i felt him swell in me,fuck i forgot the condom as with one thrust he emptied into me as my cock emptied out onto the seat in front.First of now many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue the story

Your story was fantastic. Great night out dressed as a sissy slut. I love doing that too. Please continue your stories -- this one was excellent and got me so hard I came and ate it all up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

This story turned me on so much because it's what I often do when I get horny. I'm a CD who loves being a slut and especially being called names -- bitch, slut, cocksucker, cumslut, faggot, whore, etc.. Please continue this story. Maybe you'll meet one of your co-workers when you're dressed up and they won't recognize you. That would be hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous