All Comments on 'One Who Understands'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 642 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Very impressive, good writing, the story flowed very well. Congrats and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Excellent erotic story with a natural flow.

Jump57MstrJump57Mstrabout 2 months ago

Thank you for an excellent story! The flow of the story was awesome and your attention to detail was great. You made this story come to life in just a short time. I was sorry to see it come to an end!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Absolutely fantastic story, however I think Tolstoy's War and Peace was probably a little shorter read. This one kept me up way past my usual bedtime but was definitely well worth the time spent. Initially it was kind of hard to keep track of all the numerous female protagonists, but after a few pages they all seemed to drop into their respective slots. This is what gave rise to so many superb back stories which were seamlessly incorporated into the whole plot line. As for our hero Ed, he was simply your basic run of the mill renaissance man. Now, since you seem to have left sweet Victoria Rutledge hanging out there, I would love to have known what became of her and her two teenage daughters. There could have been some interesting follow-on action involved . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Lots of twists an turns

phantom123phantom1233 months ago

At least twice as long as my typical reads, but well worth it. Entertaining, well-developed story and characters. My only real criticism would be that the drugging/torture scene was a bit quick and under-developed.

All the characters so were well described I feel I could see them all and anticipate their actions in advance. Would love to read some more of Ed and Grace and how well their relationship with Rachel continues.

Finally, it’s refreshing to read sex scenes that don’t appear to have been written by a lusting teenager who has only dreamed of sex and who has never had a conversation with a member of the opposite sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Blonde Nah I like my protags with dark hair

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

My second read of this amazing story and may read it again. This just sucks you in to Ed's life.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

The dynamic between the sorority girls and Ed was vague. The only lead up to the kidnapping was 1 or 2 lines between Isabelle and another girl, and that was vague, at best. Certainly too vague to hint at what would happen. The drugging and kidnapping seemed a complete surprise, and I don’t think that scene was as impactful as it could have been. Shirley’s departure, while a gross over-exaggeration, was left weak.

I loved the story, please don’t get me wrong, and there was so much that was good about it. I find any of the weaknesses are due to lean emotional responses. The result of their omittance is that those scene seemed to have been glossed over. Yes, as I reader, I can fill in the blanks going on what my reactions might be, but that deprives us of experiencing added character depth.

Again, this was remarkably well-conceived and well written!!! 5/5

BruceS1949BruceS19495 months ago

Wow, what a fun story to read. I koved it and was envious. My s3x life has been pretty tame but, I still have had my fantasies. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I couldn’t put this down! This is an amazing story!! 5 stars !! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great story. This is my second time through, so that should be a clue how much I enjoyed this. You know, I'm already looking forward to my next read. Thanks for sharing. 5 Mr. Ed sized stars

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

It's only been a little over a month since I've last read this. Love it! Another 5 BIG ASS STARS!

Gadf77Gadf776 months ago

I for one quite enjoyed it. The story is well written and the sex scenes are really exciting. The only thing I wanna add is that the bit about him getting drugged 'n stuff could've maybe used a bit of an intro because it seemed to happen kinda all of a sudden and escalate quite quickly. But all in all very enjoyable. I could easily read so much more of this story.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

When I first started to saw the story I was thinking it's a little long from my usual reads but it has a nice caption to save it to my lists. It took me awhile to get myself to actually start it. Then the day came I was running out of other interesting series/stories to read and wanted something to to keep my attention longer than a commercial time frame. So I started reading this story and I was captivated and impressed on the writing and storyline. The length of the story no longer mattered to me. By the end of the story I hoping for another chapter so I could stay in world of Mr Ed. (Lol) Great job on this story. I really enjoyed it. TY

🙉🙈🙊💨🫠

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman6 months ago

Excellent read & story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was made more complicated than need me, especially with the women controlling him and whatnot. Only went downhill with the drugging incident. Not a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To be continued

nthusiasticnthusiastic7 months ago

RanDog025 is absolutely right; no matter how many times you’ve read this story, it’s still great. One reason to love this author is the length of his submissions. It’s so much better to absorb without constant interruptions or delays. We won’t even get into the unfinished tales long abandoned. If only other authors would FINISH their work before posting as BR does. Thank you for sharing your talents with us and keep them coming!

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

First time I've commented on this excellent story even after reading it for the third time. As usual a 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS story. I'm going to check in a few days and My score had better be recorded. Thanks BRS for all your wonderful stories!

metal_moonmetal_moon7 months ago

This was so wonderful. An afterstory would be very nice. Like Ed having children or what happened to Shirley.

This is more than 5-star.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderfull and great story. 5 stars for your sharing it with us.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Great 5-star story.

The story is 32 pages long and has many characters. I've only seen one writer provide a list of characters, but it would have been useful here.

Given it was central to the plot line, I can accept including this in the incest/taboo section and using the term incest at the beginning, but there was no incest and I spent the first half of the story thinking WTF?

Hardly of great importance but none of the educated women, Rachel who had been married to a lawyer and had briefly owned the practice nor even Grace herself had seen that she would have had a claim on her former employer.

Loving totally unselfish women beyond any form of reality. What the hell, this is fiction, still 5 stars.

WehdaddyWehdaddy8 months ago

This was my second reading couldn't stop A marvelous story thank youComputer computer computer

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An absolute masterpiece, a literary work of art. Hooked from the very start. I didn't think it was possible to connect with fictional characters to the point where you experience actual anxiety when they enter a dangerous situation, or tearful joy when they finally get what you know they deserve. Yet somehow, this story manages it (for me at least), and that, to me, is something truly miraculous. Thank you for sharing this wonderful gift. Edward truly is the best of humanity. We should all be so lucky to be anything like him. A kind and gentle soul that radiates love and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story telling and believable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Masterpiece!! I was hooked when I seen how long the story was. Short stories are okay but they don’t have that impact a story like this has. Bravo!! Encore!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the best story I’ve ever read. This should be number me of all time. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great!!!!!!

sirbatshitcrazyESQsirbatshitcrazyESQ8 months ago

All I can say is that is one of best stories I have read on here yet.. don't how other people didn't this story at all is beyond me.. each woman wasn't using him at all.. each woman had their own feelings towards him and each relationship he had with each woman was different from the other.. all over this story was amazing as hell.. if you really took the time to read this story it will move you in away that is or can be hard to understand

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams807209 months ago

Bravo!!! Loved this long story. I laughed, I cried, I got erect maybe even jealous of Edward. Thank you, Mike

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Great story at the start. Tended to be repetitive bed hopping in the middle and ended on a more upbeat note. Could use a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic!

Loved that the story dared to end in a different place than all others of this kind...

gkrishnagkrishna10 months ago

Started off as a realistic story with good solid characters. Turned into a repetitive fuckfest with the main character shamelessly turned into a Mary Sue. And then somehow it managed to get even worse, with messy plot contrivances added on top.

We didn't even get a satisfactory special relationship between Ed and Grace, she was an also-fucked among many others. Most of whom just used him as a live sex toy, as a dick for rebound sex to spite their husbands, etc. Overall a disappointing story, I wish I'd stopped with the first few pages.

gkrishnagkrishna10 months ago

Wow this story took a nosedive.

Rwslacker48Rwslacker4810 months ago

Asesome story. Can't remember how many times I've read this. Brilliant each time.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz2710 months ago

So good to the final limping of that closing. I hope the sequels are better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just amazing.

eku165eku16510 months ago

one of the worst ending i have ever read

tfansoitfansoi10 months ago

simply brilliant.

BusteroafBusteroaf11 months ago

To the anonymous coward that repeatedly posts he’ll ever give is a 4, you’re trash. You’ve done this on multiple stories and it’s unfair to the authors. Let’s see your writing so we can judge you!

To the work itself, bravo. While the premise of all these rich ladies just all happening to be divorced or in the process or something happens to cause a death… okay, sure. And I was a little miffed at first with all these other women having their paws on Ed before Grace. Despite all the “he doesn’t understand emotions” and such, it def boarders on that line between using him and caring about him. I think most of the women were, but realized how good he was so they tried not too… maybe? I’d hope? Also, thanks for not turning the whole work into a gratuitous harem orgy with all the women.

I had no problem with his scientific head, as many people tend to be good at certain tasks while lacking social skills. Not unheard of. Shirley deserved a better “ending.” One of the lawyers helping Ed and Grace getting their share of the money back, and or whatever happened to Ed’s real mom’s estate/insurance money? It started off sounding like the wicked step-mother but a few things were left unexplained.

I also was upset when Ed was drugged. You knew he was going to be used by someone, just not exactly how. You really felt bad for him but knew that he had a “friend” on the inside that would help, hopefully, and she did, thankfully.

Definitely took people through various emotions. A win all around. Can’t wait to read the next part.

EnochlesisEnochlesis11 months ago

I've read this story a couple times now and each time I've felt the same way about it. There are plotting, spelling and grammar errors. The characters' conflicts are simplistic and convenient, as are the solutions. Some of the storytelling choices - the lawyer with a Jewish name, the defective equipment produced by a Chinese company, the anthropologist being "accepted into" an uncontacted tribe of New Guinean aborigines to the extent that she received religious tattoos - are awkward and unfortunate. And yet there's so much heart in the story that I can't help but enjoy it. The power of having a character with pure motivations, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

32 pages like WTF

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

I can't tell you how angry I got when that bitch daughter of Zoe's drugged Edward and began abusing him. I actually quit reading. I couldn't believe you were going to let this wonderful character get tortured. A day later I came back and skimmed ahead to see that Grace and the gang got involved quickly. That calmed me down a lot and I went back to read from the part I originally gave up at. Poor Edward.

It's funny. When Grace found out the house was sold and she had to find a new place to live, I had this horrible thought. It seemed to me like my hunch was correct the way the story was reading from that point. You don't know how happy I was when I learned that Grace still had the earrings Edward bought her. LOL I know it might seem corny to some, but I knew how important they were to Grace and Ed too! If that cunt mother, Shirley, had taken them I was going to flip out.

I am so happy that Rachel and Edward made that strong of a connection. I wish there were 100 more pages to read. Rachel is over the moon. Grace is over the moon and Edward is just his happy, loving self finding pleasure in seeing his friends (the gang) and his 2 girls (Rachel & Grace) happy. If they're happy. He's happy. I'm so glad I didn't give up...I was just so so livid that this gentle giant was going to be fuckin' sexually tortured.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlickerabout 1 year ago

I can't believe i binge read this whole story. I just couldn't stop. I knew a guy like Ed when I was growing up..hewas known throught the neighborhood as the gentle giant. I'm glad thos story turned out like it did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I pretty much love all the stories from this author. I haven't gotten into the Shepherd series, not sure why, but I've loved everything else. Thanks for posting, 5 stars

dwardfdwardfabout 1 year ago

First in class! I’m just sorry it took me so long to find it, and I can only give it 5 STARS. Pay no attention to any nay-sayers about this story and their picky complaints, it is really a tremendous endeavor. Just wish there more like this one. Thank you very much, BurntRedstone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this story was very very well written and pleasant to follow. The build up to the end and ended abruptly. Maybe should write a final chapter. Excellent and well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a truly beautiful story

Literally couldn't stop reading once I started but thankfully, it's just barely past my bedtime

Thankyou for taking me on this journey

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An outstanding love story with a hella lot of sensational sex!!! This is at least the third time I’ve read this story and will definitely reread it!!! My only regret is that I have NOT been able to find the other two parts! I would give this story a million stars if it were possible to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

A beautiful love story and so much more than that. It is probably unrealistic to think that a person who is so unsophisticated and has such a simple outlook on life can have so many skills in such diverse areas as building controls, engineering,cookery etc. and yet maintain complete innocence in dealing with people including the opposite sex. He knows he has such a deep love for his (sister/second cousin) but doesn't recognize the same feelings toward his lover and yet the story works, I thought it was quite moving in places but then I am an old softie. I shall certainly read more of this authors output. FIVE STARS.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneover 1 year ago

"No 5's in my world..." someone commented. I'm sorry, but what am awfully arrogant and condescending comment. Essentially, "nothing you do will ever be good enough for ME to love it. I'll magnanimously bestow a 4 upon thee, peasant. Be grateful for my good humor." A 5 doesn't mean the story is perfect. It means you loved it. Plain and simple as the labels under the ratings.

As for me, I did love it. I finished all three parts, WOULD eagerly read more of the same story, and WILL read more stories by the same author. A 5, clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow….very nicely written! Look forward to reading your other writings.

TW9278TW9278over 1 year ago

This was a good story very detailed. Understandably interesting good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, very well written 👍👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No 5's in my world, I gave you 4, and that's as good as it ever gets. Great story, long, but very well written, and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent read. I was sorry that it had to end. Would have liked more about Grace and Ed, but that is just me being greedy. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I know I've read this story before and I always try and leave a comment, especially when the story is as good as this one is, but I don't see any stars or comments from me. Strange, but now corrected. Five stars and I'm happy for Ed and his happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was too short.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

With the beautiful ending to this story I really wish I could give this story 6 stars out of 5. It was so touching, just perfect. It seemed like a long wait for Grace and Ed, but for true love it was definitely worth it.

There's probably only a couple other stories I've read that I really wanted to give 6 stars to.

scratchbscratchbover 1 year ago

Wonderful. I found Grace’s willingness to indulge Ed’s polyamory and his being taken advantage of by his boss (he should be paying Ed commission) jarring but one of the best stories I’ve read here. Please consider having the women confronting Drakos threatening to set him up with his own shop if he doesn’t give Ed a proportionate taste of all the business he brought in.

Kudos!

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

This is the best story I have read on Lite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, awesome love scenes. Thank you. 5 squared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well BurntRedstone you certainly knocked this story out of the park, congratulations are well deserved!

I loved the characterisations of all the differing individuals and how you went to such detail in developing their personalities and foibles.

I join with the other posters to say that there is much more that could be developed further - please do consider follow-on narrative and chapters.

DavidC

🥸👌

WehdaddyWehdaddyover 1 year ago

Was the very best story I have ever read on Literotica. Such a sweet set of characters and a diverse spectrum of needs and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this, well written, not just a slam bam thank you mam. Can't wait ti get to the next one. Thank you

SecondFiddle8159SecondFiddle8159over 1 year ago

Wonderful story and talented artist. Keep up the good work. Yes, there are elements of non-consent and incest, but the story has so much love in it, that it balanced out much of the bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am impressed by the author’s ability to convey the emotions of the characters. He moves from one POV to the other flawlessly. Well done!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ed is raped countless times in this story, he is forced and manipulated into sex with multiple different women. His relationship with Grace is a footnote in the digusting turmoil he endures beforehand. The story started off great, and it's well written, but then it's just page after page of Ed being abused. I don't want to sit through 28 pages of rape fetish just to get to one or two pages of Grace and Ed's relationship. Perhaps the author dreams of having a horse cock and being taken advantage for it, but then at least do readers the courtesy of putting it in the nonconsent category. This story is not about incest, it is not about Ed's relationship with Grace, or even Shirley. It's a story about ed being abused, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so beautifully written. I had some doubts, some sticking points, but you really did manage all of them superbly. Yes, you made me cry too. A wonderful story! Best I've read in years. You are an excellent writer, and are forgiven for getting in a hurry near the end lol... More, please??

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Wow, 32 chapters of pure bliss... i loved it! Couldn't stop reading!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wow!!! One of the best stories I read on Literotica. Totally mesmerizing storyline, great characters and interaction, drama and angst, love, lust and sex! I applaud your and your Muse's imagination, thoroughness and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision, talents and gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars. Enjoyed the story although you were a bit hard on Victoria Rutledge.

Thor69269Thor69269over 1 year ago

Great story. I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gripping story very well thought out and put together. A really brilliant read Thank you.

Charlene99Charlene99over 1 year ago

Wow could not stop reading this wonderful Love Stoney,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. It had great passion and loved the interaction of the characters. It also had a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful. 3rd or 4th time thru...still a 5. Don't see where a crowbar in the chest won't be fatal, too many large blood vessels in the area, plus major organs, a sucking chest wound at least. To have a first responder abandon a critical patient to examine an unwounded man who vomited and passed out- and without securing a weapon?? Couple of typos, He/she swapped. An editor or just reading it allowed would help. Great character description and development, too

Anon56

Jamr47Jamr47over 1 year ago

Very well written story. Long but definitely not boring.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

wow it's like watching 80s porn with no script and just John Holmes and his huge cock walking around, opening a door and fucking the delicious housewife after 2 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story deserves a second chapter or even more

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

i know the comment was 7 years ago so this is pointless but do you have eyes? you can scroll down and see that its 32 pages or you can look at the word count on the right side and see that its over 100k words long aka a long ass story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

32 pages of absolute trailer park trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW!!!!!

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Congratulations on producing such an interesting and erotic story, Ed would have spent most of his formative years being belittled and bullied not understanding the nuances of social interaction, until he grew too big for his contemporaries to attack him, Shirley whilst she had taken him in resented both Ed and Grace this could easily have resulted in both of them becoming violent and disruptive, rather than loving and caring individuals.I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear BurntRedstone,

I read your trilogy (One Who Understands, The Most Valuable Gift, and To Walk a Mile) and I really enjoyed the story. Ed is a generous man with many talents and so many great lovers that makes it a perfect version of a modern Casanova.

The descriptions of the many sexual relationships are certainly exciting, but it is the relationships between the various characters and Ed that have intrigued and fascinated me.

There are so many parts of your story that I enjoyed, but the speech at the Louvre museum about the significance of Carolyn’s tattoo is the one that moved me most, because Ed in simple words got the essence of the matter:

"Hi, I'm Ed, Carolyn's boyfriend. I have no scientific training or education beyond high school but what I can tell you is that I see this as a love story." His brows furrowed as he concentrated on keeping his thoughts understandable. "Not between a man and a woman but between a woman and a tribe. They rescued her when she was lost in the jungle. Even though she was a stranger they made her a part of their family and took her into their hearts. They shared their day to day lives, their laughter and music, and taught her how to survive in that dangerous place. When they saw she was ready they took her through a deeply meaningful ritual to share a precious treasure with her. She emerged changed forever and not just physically. Even though they'd inflicted tremendous and terrible pain, she had the strength to understand and love them in return. She'd become one of them. Then tragically they were taken from her in a senseless act of violence. She almost died too. Now she has to carry on without them but she'll never forget them or stop expressing her undying love for them."

I found few minor typos, but overall it is almost perfectly edited. In a few parts, I could anticipate exactly what you actually wrote, so either we have a very similar mind or those parts were a bit too predictable. However, in other parts, it was simply brilliant what you came up.

It is a very long story for the average web reader (318377 words), but I am so happy to have read it and I would have bought a book if the story was printed. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Paolo from Italy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story thank you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally captivating, tender and unbelievable at the same time. Had to wonder who was going to win-out with Ed, or how many of the groupies would? Good ending to a surreal sex adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing all the way to the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a good story but at 32 pages it begins to get a bit tedious since all the encounters with so many women are so similar. Cut the number of lovers in half, cut the number of pages in half and expand the development of Grace's character, physique, and her role in Ed's life. They needed to become lovers much earlier than the last two pages of a story so drawn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Long but well worth it. Shows love and sex as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pages of length is not the issue. Like so many harem stories, all the women begin to be simply random receptacles for repetitive ejaculations after the first two or three. Even the phrasing that describes the actual sex acts becomes very identical. After a few chapters I could barely recall which alleged female POV was the "true love" character of our main Gump - Forest Gump super-endowed agent of female fantasy fulfillment. All of this could be overlooked if the reader wasn't so short changed by the single brief consummation of the "true love" pair finally getting together. They deserved to have a more spectacular sex scene. Even Grace's body and her sensations got little detailing compared to Ed's earlier dates.

MrGreyRoo_SrMrGreyRoo_Sralmost 2 years ago

Love it!! The 32 pages flew by and I'm a little upset it finished. Loved Ed and the character you created in him, so well written and all the ladies and scenes were incredible. My only gripe not enough discription on Grace's body and not enough of her and Ed!!! 😜

ForgecoldironForgecoldironalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful love story.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Yep. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best story I've read here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

II enjoyed the story wish was anotherpart 5 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...