One Whore's Town Ch. 06

Story Info
Making plans to head home & Wynn's welcome to manhood.
9.4k words
4.87
1.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,273 Followers

Ghent called from where he was looking out the window, "Betty, he's here."

She groaned and winced when she stood up. She was still feeling tender and weak-kneed from the night before, despite the sun being high in the sky. It was worth it, because she was also still riding the tenuous vestiges of euphoria from that orgasm.

Any other time, she might have thought the man was there to partake of her girls. Guildmasters tended to travel a lot. She knew this one and why he was here, because Alice had let her know he was coming. Betty stepped outside to greet him, because while the locals were taking advantage of Josephine humping any man that showed up at her door, Corra's soldiers and travelers from the road were keeping her girls reasonably busy.

Betty spread her skirt in a curtsy and said, "Welcome, Master Stillbrand."

He bowed his head and responded, "Miss Betty. Or, should it be Madame now?"

"Betty will do," she said with a smile as he dismounted.

"I apologize for the delay," Stillbrand said as he took off his silk riding gloves. "I felt it prudent to speak with young Pallah's former employer on my way."

Betty tried to keep from cringing when she heard that.

Fortunately, he calmed her fears when he said, "By his account, the circumstances of young Pallah's dismissal had nothing to do with his services, but rather local politics. The goodman appears to regret his decision despite that. He asked if I might direct a journeyman toward his stables, which are in something of disarray."

"Well, he had a good man, so that's his own fault," Betty said.

"Indeed," the guildmaster replied, and offered a grin. He gestured with one hand while tucking his gloves into his belt with the other. "The stables?"

"Mmm hmm. Pallah is tending to our visitors' mounts. This way."

"A most interesting construction," Stillbrand remarked as he took his horse's reins and walked toward the stables.

"Our host is a brickmaker. No sense paying to haul in wood when he can build everything out of brick." She saw Janus emerging from the workshop and said, "Here he is now."

The guildmaster paused to let Janus approach.

"Janus, this is Guildmaster Stillbrand. Master Stillbrand, our host, Janus," Betty said by way of introduction.

"Well met," Stillbrand said as the two men shook hands.

"Well met," Janus responded.

Stillbrand then asked, "Do you find young Pallah's services adequate?"

"Adequate?" Janus chuckled. "Hell, Pallah's got the place tidied up and orderly for the first time in a dog's age. Couldn't be happier."

The guildmaster nodded. "A third endorsement only reinforces my belief that the journey here has been worthwhile. I was rather puzzled when I did not receive notice of his elevation to Master, after seeing his work and hearing from his Master — may he rest in peace."

"Hope you're here to fix that mistake," Janus said. "Pallah deserves his shingle."

"I will have to speak with him and see his work, but I admit such is my expectation."

Betty said, "This way then. The sooner Pallah gets his due, the better."

Pallah was already waiting by the main stable door, having heard the arrival of the horse. It was obvious by his nervous demeanor and pale coloring that he also knew who had come to call. Abel had joined him at the door, but Pallah waved for him to go back inside.

"May I take your horse, Master Stillbrand?" Pallah asked when they were within easy speaking distance.

"I am pleased that you remember me, young Pallah. When last I visited, you were little older than the lad I see there. Just some water and a rub down. I will not be staying, and it has not been very long since I last stopped."

"Very good, Master," Pallah said, and then took the reins to lead the horse to one of the stalls Janus had constructed once the number of horses often present made it difficult to segregate them in the barn otherwise.

The guildmaster grunted in approval at the sight of the clear water within the stall's trough and its state of cleanliness. He watched Pallah rubbing down his horse for a few moments, and then began a casual tour of the building. Though Pallah concentrated on his work, his eyes still darted toward the decider of his fate quite often.

Betty — having made a living knowing what a man was thinking without him saying a word — already knew that the inspection was mere show. Stillbrand had made up his mind the moment he looked into the stable door.

Stillbrand returned to where Pallah awaited and nodded. "It is clean. It is orderly. It is well stocked. The horses are well cared for and content. You have earned your shingle, Master Pallah."

Pallah stood up straighter, his face alight with pride. "My thanks, Master Stillbrand. If I may, I wish to take an apprentice immediately."

A slight grin broke the guildmaster's stern features. "It would seem you already have, but let us make it official, shall we? The lad's name?"

"Abel, Master."

"It will be so noted, Master Pallah. I may stop briefly on my return from having words with the headman of your region. I find it disturbing that I needed to personally rectify this slight to you."

"You will be most welcome, Master Stillbrand," Pallah said. "If I may, the headman was close with my Master, and his death was a great blow. Please consider this when you speak with him."

When the guildmaster held out his hand, Pallah took the reins of the man's horse and passed them along. Stillbrand pointed a finger at Pallah and said, "Respect for a fellow guild member — even one who has wronged you — will serve you well. We are a young guild, by most standards, and our unity is our strength."

"I will take that to heart, Master," Pallah said, and bowed his head.

As the guildmaster led his horse outside, Janus said, "I've got a few planks squirreled away in the workshop. Let's not tempt fate and get your shingle hanging right away."

Pallah and Abel couldn't have looked prouder.

After offering her congratulations, Betty left them to their work, and found Raven leaning against the house. Wynn was approaching with a plains deer on a makeshift sled behind him.

"Damndest thing I've ever seen, and that's saying something," Raven said. "Wynn was sticking arrows in the trunk of a scrub bush when that fucker came flying toward him. Boy knocked an arrow, let fly, and killed it mid-leap. Fell like a damn stone, practically at his feet."

"It was a lucky shot," Wynn remarked as he lifted the poles supporting the sled from his shoulders.

"Maybe, but you're better with that thing than either of you let on," Raven said.

Wynn shrugged. "Pa's old bow was on its last legs. Guess I was fighting that a little more than I thought. Thank you for the new one, Miss Betty."

"You're welcome," Betty said with a smile. "One of the General's soldiers is inside. I'll send a message and see if Corra would be interested in some fresh venison tonight. You might just have some coin in your pocket this evening."

Wynn's proud smile reminded her of his younger brother's.

Betty said, "You should congratulate your brother. Pallah has his shingle, and he took Abel as his apprentice."

"Really?" Wynn asked.

Betty answered, "Mmm hmm. I promised I'd help you all make a life for yourselves. Didn't think it would happen here, or so quickly, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth."

Raven hiked a thumb toward the barn turned stable. "Go on."

When Wynn headed that way, Betty waited until he was out of earshot and asked, "Why the exaggeration?"

The thief chuckled, held up her finger and thumb a short distance apart, and said, "Only a little. He really is damn good. He was feeling left out. Middle kid stuff. The moping set my teeth on edge. Figured I'd brighten him up between now and when you have one of the girls leave him slack-jawed and silly tomorrow."

"Bring him by after we close up shop tomorrow evening," Betty said. "I've got something special in mind."

"Oh?"

"Thought I'd try something new, so he doesn't get so attached his first time."

"Like what?"

The brothers emerged from the stable at that moment, so Wynn could show off his kill. Betty stepped in and whispered her plan into the thief's ear.

Raven exclaimed, "Hah! Well, that's one way to go about it."

"Think it will work?"

"I don't think he'll have any complaints, even if it doesn't."

The General's soldier emerged, looking quite pleased after his romp with Jan. Betty waved toward the deer and asked, "Would you mind asking if the General would like some fresh venison this evening?"

The soldier looked at the deer and answered, "I don't even need to ask. I'll just let mess know it's here, and they'll send someone to barter. Any you can bring down, you can consider them sold. Every man with a bow or crossbow has standing orders to take down deer when the opportunity presents itself. It's the General's favorite meal."

"Good to know. Thank you," Betty said.

"No thanks needed. I may get to sit at the General's table tonight for delivering the good news."

Abel stepped away from his brother and said, "I'll fetch you your horse, sir."

"Good man," the soldier said as Abel hurried toward the stable.

Raven pushed away from the building and walked toward Wynn. "Time to teach you how to haggle. Orphan brothers down on their luck is a good story. Even better when it's mostly true. We'll rob them blind and they'll come out thinking they did a good deed."

Betty suspected Wynn was going to do quite well on his first sale.

****

The old cook's eyes rolled up in his head, his face contorted, and an explosive, almost gurgling sound burst from his lips as he spewed his seed into Betty's pussy. It had taken a while to coax him to hardness with her mouth, but the scant time he'd lasted inside her balanced that, and would help keep other members of the large merchant caravan that had stopped from having to wait too long.

The spent man collapsed atop her as if he'd been clubbed over the back of the head. She could feel as well as hear his wheezing breaths where he lay with his face squished into her breasts. She caressed his sparse ring of hair and moaned for his benefit until it no longer sounded as if he was going to expire from the effort of the brief, frantic hump.

Once she cleaned up and got him dressed, Betty led the weak-kneed man to the front room, where she picked up her next charge — one of the merchants. He was all business — having his coin and erection at the ready. He humped her with methodical strokes, and his passive expression only broke momentarily as he ejaculated into her. After a brief recovery period, he rose, dressed, and left an extra coin before seeing himself out.

Her girls were apparently milking the men's pricks with laudable efficiency, because Betty found nobody waiting for a turn when she emerged. Despite the quick turnaround, she saw nothing but satisfaction on the faces of the men as they left.

With the last of the men serviced, Betty relaxed and listened to the sounds of the caravan preparing to move on. Pallah walked in through the kitchen door wearing an even wider smile than the one he'd worn all day.

"Hope there's more like those," the young man said while patting his coin purse.

"I hear that," Lana said. Betty and the other girls who were in the front room likewise agreed, because most of the men had left generous tips.

"General's here, and he don't look happy," Ghent declared.

Betty rose from the couch and looked out the window. She had to agree with her man's assessment. Corra exchanged brief words with the leader of the caravan before the train of wagons lurched into motion. He dismounted his horse as Betty emerged from the house.

"Something wrong?" Betty asked.

The general sighed. "Unfortunately, I am the bearer of ill tidings. It would appear that our mutual enemy still has allies — even among the governor's lackeys. Someone has engineered his escape, and I fear you may very well be a target of Roja's enmity."

Knowing something of Draxnian politics, Betty's brow furrowed. "Doesn't escaping just make things worse? He'd endure a little shame and his family would probably have to turn loose some coin, but that would have been about it if he'd just let the governor punish him."

"You have the right of it," Corra said — his expression betraying that he was impressed with her knowledge. "This is not Roja's first... Shall we say, indiscretion. It may be that his family planned to leave him at the governor's mercy. I find that unlikely in light of my involvement, but it is possible. Or, it may be that he is so enraged by his downfall that he is blind to the consequences of his actions."

"And no matter what the reason is..." Betty said.

"He is extremely dangerous because he now has nothing to lose," the general finished for her. "Fleeing custody makes him a wanted man, and not just a political prisoner to be bartered for coin and influence."

"Good thing I've got extra men now," Betty mused as she considered how to deal with yet another threat.

"If you see him, kill him," the General warned. "I have little doubt that it will be in self-defense."

Betty knew that was a risky proposition even with Corra's backing. What passed for justice in Egoria always sided with the Draxnian occupiers. She also knew that the general was right, and Roja might very well give them no choice. "Thanks for the warning, General."

"It is the least I could do, considering the indispensable nature of the information you provided in assisting his downfall, the rather improved morale of my men, and an opportunity to dine on venison."

Betty curtsied and said, "Happy to be of service."

"To our mutual gain. Your young hunter drove a hard bargain." Corra chuckled, took a deep breath, and then said, "My men are seeking Roja, as are the governor's men, but it is no sure thing. He still has allies and the skills necessary to hide in the wild."

"We'll keep a weather eye out too," Betty said. "People hear things when they're out and about, and their tongues get loose when they're all knackered after a good hump."

The general nodded. "Stay safe. I must say that I find our conversations a welcome diversion — even when they are of ill tidings. Were I not wed, I might find myself inclined to seek a few more private moments with you."

"She's a lucky woman."

"I am a lucky man, and she is dearly missed. How I long for my next leave, even as I dread the mierdasha that will surely await me upon my return here." Corra mounted his horse.

Though Betty wasn't absolutely sure of the meaning of the Draxnian word, she was fairly certain it was a far ruder term for a mess — no matter how poetic it sounded. "Know how that goes. You turn your back for five seconds and everything goes to the hells."

"And on that note, my back has been turned too long," the General said, and bowed his head.

"Farewell."

"And to you, good Madam."

"If it ain't one thing, it's another," Ghent said as the general rode away.

Betty sighed. "We could be safely choking on the stink of pig shit right now," she said, referencing her original choice of a town a little farther east, which she'd abandoned because pig farming was the dominant occupation.

"At least it ain't boring."

Betty narrowed her eyes at the big man. He backed away with upraised hands and a chuckle on his lips.

"Boring is the last thing you can call this place," she said as she headed back inside.

****

As darkness settled in the next day, Betty saw Raven and Wynn approaching the house, and couldn't help but smile. It had been another decent day for the girls, and one in which Betty had felt no need to work with her legs in the air — which was always a plus. She signaled to the girls as she stepped outside, and heard three giggles in response.

"Happy Birthday, Wynn," Betty said as the pair approached.

He grinned and said, "Thanks. I was going to go talk to Abel, if that's okay?"

"You might want to hold off on that," Raven said, and punctuated it with a chuckle.

"Because we have a little present for you," Betty said. She took hold of the doorknob and nodded for him to approach.

The newly minted young man's brow furrowed, but he shrugged and stepped up to the door.

Barely containing her mirth, Betty swung open the door to a chorus of three women saying, "Surprise!"

Wynn stood in wide-eyed and slack-jawed shock at the sight before him. Lilly, Ginny, and Jan were standing just inside the doorway. They were freshly bathed, shaved, and as naked as the day they were born.

Three sets of hands drew Wynn inside as his eyes darted every which way, taking in the vista of bared female flesh.

Betty couldn't hold back her chuckle at the expression on Wynn's face as the girls led him to Jan's room. Raven hadn't even tried. She doubled over with laughter and literally slapped her knee from the sight.

It took Raven a minute or two to catch her breath and come inside. Even then, she was wiping tears from her eyes. She and Betty sat down on the couch and looked at each other just as loud giggling sounded from the room down the hall.

They both broke out into laughter once more.

Raven was still sporting a rare smile when she said, "He's not going to be worth shit for a week after they're done with him."

"With any luck, he won't get overly attached after his first time."

Raven said, "Just made it damn hard for any girl that tries to rope him in. She's going to have to be a cock-hungry thing to compete with this memory."

Betty let out a disagreeing sigh. "Oh, I'd say most men think a pussy in front of them is better than one that's just a memory."

"Fair enough," Raven agreed. "He's in for it when he heads back to my kip. Shad knows why I brought him over here tonight, and no brother is going to let that pass without teasing."

Betty asked, "Does he know it was three?"

Raven pursed her lips and tilted her head to the side. "Hmm... No, I didn't mention that. If the boy's got enough gumption to throw that out, that would shut his brother up real quick."

"I might just have to suggest that before Wynn leaves in the morning."

"That will be rich to watch. Getting it turned back on him would be good for Shad, too. Time for him to learn he's not the only man in the family and deal with it. He's a little too secure in his big brother daddy thing."

"How's he coming along?"

"Learning to tickle the right bits. Gets me pretty good every time. Smart enough to realize it's just fucking and nothing else. Getting it while the getting is good."

Betty smiled and shook her head. "Good to know, but not exactly what I meant."

"That's the important thing, isn't it?" Raven said, and twitched her eyebrows. "He's learning. He's got the touch to be a decent burglar. If nothing else, he's never going to have a wife lock him out of the house. Kind of wonder from the way he was working on those driver pins whether he might make a decent jeweler or something. Said his pa was a tinker, and he'd learned a bit about working metal. Gold and silver are easier than tin to work."

"He would have a leg up on anyone trying to steal his work."

"There's that. And he could do a pretty good job sticking them if he needed to. He was pretty much shit when I got him started, but he's a natural, like you."

Betty rolled her eyes. "You keep saying that."

"Because I mean it. If you didn't have those giant tits throwing off your balance and keeping you from squeezing into anywhere, you could walk the dodgy path."

"My life is dodgy enough, thank you."

"For the moment, but look at what you've pulled off here anyway. You're going to give Alice a run for her money at this rate."

A gasp, a groan, and two giggles from down the hall caused them both to shake with laughter for a moment.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,273 Followers