One Whore's Town Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan finished her bath, and then Ginny took her turn. When her sister disrobed to slip into the tub, Betty squeezed Ghent's hand, stood, and followed Ginny to her room.

"Mind if I come in?" Betty asked.

Ginny chuckled and said, "It's your place."

"But it's your room. When we get back, you'll have your own room you don't have to work out of, and that's a sacred space."

The redhead nodded, opened the door, and waved for Betty to enter. Betty closed the door behind her.

"Really think you could get Keri set up making food or clothes?" Ginny asked.

"More than enough to support herself," Betty answered. "I'm curious why she would need to."

Ginny sighed and sat down on the bed. "A fucking man, of course."

Betty sat down next to the redhead and asked, "What happened?"

"It was the first man that started courting her. She was brainlessly in love with him. I knew better, but she wouldn't listen when I told her to take things slow. My fault, really."

"Why?" Betty asked.

"Because I never did. We lived in the same house. She heard me fucking all the time. My cooking is barely edible, I hate cleaning, and my sewing is barely passable. Knew I was going to have to land a man with these," Ginny said, cupping her breasts, "And this," she continued, giving her crotch a pat. "Besides... I liked sex."

"Got what he wanted and moved on to the next," Betty said, knowing all too well how that often worked out.

"Yeah, but it's worse than that. I got home and heard her sobbing. Went in and found her curled up into a ball on bloodstained sheets, leaking cum. Finally got the story, and she was all ready, right up until he stuck it in. Shamed her for crying about it. She was so hurt and embarrassed that she let him finish."

Betty had to shake away the memory of her first time, which was nauseatingly similar.

Keri continued, "As if that wasn't bad enough, word got around fast. Waited until she was asleep one night, and I went out and found him. Kicked him in the balls and stomped him good, but that just made it worse. She never got over it."

The sad thing is that she knew Keri was lucky to have her sister. When the rumors had started swirling about Betty, the uncle who had taken her in when her parents died had decided to see how true the stories were for himself. She fought him off, but her aunt didn't believe a word of it. A few days later, her aunt threw her out. Not long after, she'd started whoring to survive.

"Not that I'm any better. Once my husband started drinking, I got bitter. We were always barely getting by. Then he gets himself killed and I have to start whoring. Then the damn house burns down and I'm having to fuck just to have somewhere for us to sleep." Ginny paused and shivered. "I'm surprised she didn't run off when I started pushing her to whore too."

Betty was once again looking into a mirror as Ginny's eyes welled up. She remembered all too well the first time she broke down at the Cat. Once in a safe place, the memory of what she'd done to survive had overwhelmed her. As Yasmine had, Betty moved in close, cradled Ginny's cheek, and said, "It's okay."

The redhead collapsed into a sob, and Betty pulled her against her chest. She caressed the younger woman's back and hair as she cried herself out.

Eventually, Ginny's breathing slowed, she sniffled, and sat back. "Sorry," she said while wiping her eyes.

"You did what you had to do. I've been there, and I've had to come to terms with it too. Everyone here has been desperate and done things they're ashamed of, but you and Keri are both safe now. You have choices. Real choices."

Ginny let out a snort. "Well, Keri does." She spread her hands and said, "This is all I can do."

"It's not. It doesn't pay as well, but you could serve at the Heaven and keep your legs together. You'd still have a roof over your head, food in your belly, and good men to protect you. Talent like Keri's doesn't come out of nowhere, either. If you really wanted, you could probably learn to cook or sew." Upon seeing Ginny's face tighten in disgust at the thought, she said, "Or, maybe not." She chuckled. "I wouldn't have the patience either."

Ginny shook her head. "The thought of having to do something like that makes every dick I've sucked almost seem worth it."

"Well, then maybe your place is somewhere else. Sure, Hannah can cook, but it was her ability to organize things that convinced Alice to put her in charge of the Heaven. She started out humping just like the rest of us. It's not the only thing you can do. Keri's a little too reserved to be a leader, but you're not. That may be your place. You take charge and get things done, so your sister can take advantage of her talent. She tells you what she needs, and you make it happen."

Ginny shook her head. "She can stand up for herself when she needs to. After I shamed her into jacking that guy off, she told me she was never doing it again. I pushed back because I was so bitter and resentful, but she wouldn't back down. I played it off, but it caught me off guard. She stormed off, and I found her carrying beers in a tavern in town. Only lasted a night because she couldn't handle the ogling and groping, but she did it on her own. If she was doing something she liked, I bet she could handle it."

"Then maybe you lead somewhere else. We always need someone to take the new girls under their wing and keep things orderly. Teach them how to play up for a man." Betty paused and chuckled. "Break up the occasional cat fight. That's how Alice started out."

That sparked a light in Ginny's eyes.

Betty patted the redhead's hand. "Like I said, you've got choices. If you decide to keep whoring, I'm glad to have you, and you'll always have a place for as long as you need it. We lose more than a few girls because they take up with regulars, though. Find one that's nice and can support you, and use what you got to keep him on the hook."

"And not too good looking so he doesn't run off with someone younger a few years down the road?" Ginny suggested.

Betty nodded. "Not always, though. A few actually find one they like. A lot of men are coming to you for more than sex. Give them that — or even fake it — and you can make a nice life for yourself and only have one prick to milk. Hells, I think most women are actually whoring, even if they don't want to call it that. They may not be getting paid in coin, but they're giving up the pussy for what they want. We're just more honest about it."

Both women laughed.

Ginny said, "Help my sister out and I'll keep spreading my legs for you as long as you'll have me. It's the least I can do after the way I've treated her these last couple of years."

Betty stood up and said, "I think deep down, she understands. She knows what you gave up for both of your sakes. We've all got scars on our souls. Soon enough, we'll be away from this insanity, and you'll really be able to relax."

"Thanks," Ginny said, and offered a smile.

"Get some rest and dream about whatever your sister is making us for breakfast in the morning," Betty said as she stepped out the door.

Just outside, she saw Keri with her hand over her mouth and tears in her eyes. Betty closed the door, brought a finger to her lips, and led the younger redhead back into the kitchen.

Once there, Keri looked toward her sister's room. "I... I should..."

Betty shook her head. "I get the feeling your sister doesn't like feeling vulnerable, and likes getting seen that way even less. Don't let her know you heard. You don't have to tell her you forgive her. Just show her. Let me get you set up so you can take care of yourself. Best thing you can do for the both of you."

Keri offered a wan smile and said, "Thank you."

Betty took her hand and said, "You get some rest too. I told her to dream about breakfast, and it's up to you to make that dream come true."

Keri nodded and headed for her room. Ghent was still waiting on the couch, so Betty sat down next to him with a relieved sigh.

"One of those?" he asked.

Betty nodded. She leaned in and whispered a brief retelling of the sisters' story.

"At least they had each other. Most girls have to go it alone," Ghent said when she finished.

Betty ran her fingers through his hair, smiled, and said,"Let's go to bed." She giggled when he broke out into a wide, anticipatory grin. The sight also caused her to shiver from the tingle of wetness flooding her sex.

Her smile broadened when he stood and offered a hand to help her rise.

Once behind closed doors, they undressed as they would any other night. That changed the moment she revealed her lacy new panties. Ghent's eyes lit up like a child on Yule.

The cut exposed much more of her skin than what she usually wore, and those were already risque by common standards of female undergarments. The style was reputed to be all the rage amongst young noblewomen seeking rich husbands, however. The expensive cotton felt absolutely divine against her skin.

Betty asked, "Do you like them?" She then turned around, showing the higher cut in the rear as well.

"So pretty, Betty."

"Come here," she said, beckoning him with a wave. He was already moving before she could utter the second word. She took his hand when he reached her, and pressed it against the crotch of her panties. "They're so soft."

"And warm," Ghent said while moving his fingers in the most delightful way.

Betty moaned and said in a husky whisper, "They're going to be wet if you keep that up much longer, so why don't you get them off me?"

To her surprise, Ghent sank to his knees at her feet. The big man was even more gentle than usual as he slowly slid her new panties down. Once she stepped out of them, he gingerly placed them on the seat of a nearby chair. Ghent reached behind her, cupped her buttocks, and pulled her toward him.

Betty whimpered when he kissed her pussy, and then slipped his tongue into the cleft. She shuddered and put her hands on the back of his head as his tongue wormed its way between her nether lips.

After a few seconds of probing her with his tongue, Ghent reached down and grasped her ankle. She allowed him to lift it, and he moved his hand to the sole of her foot, which he held up.

It also opened her up, giving him better access to her pussy. She squealed and tugged at his hair when he sucked her clit between his lips. Betty trembled in bliss as she looked down at him sitting on the floor between her legs. As if he'd sensed her gaze, he cut his eyes up to her — his lips and tongue still worrying her clit.

"Taste good, honey?" she asked.

Ghent let out a growl and sucked even harder on her button and the generous portion of her folds between his lips.

Betty let out a yelp of surprise when he suddenly let her foot go, grabbed her buttocks, and lifted. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him and braced them behind his back for balance, and then grabbed her legs for good measure. He lifted her as if she weighed nothing — still eating her pussy like a starving man — and then turned toward the bed.

Ghent squatted down and lowered her to the bed. As soon as her back touched the mattress, Betty spread her legs wide and put her hands on the back of his head.

Not that he appeared to need any encouragement.

Betty moaned and cooed as she writhed in pleasure. She heard the knock on the door, but ignored it. A few moments later, a second knock forced her to sigh and acknowledge it.

The moment her hands left the back of his head, Ghent lifted himself from between her thighs and reached for a cloth to wipe off his face.

"No, just answer the door. Make sure whoever it is knows you were busy," Betty said.

The big man shrugged and walked toward the door — naked, erection bobbing, and his face covered in pussy juice.

Betty recognized the voice of Callis, one of the three sellswords they'd hired. "Sorry. Told this bloke we closed up shop for the day, but he said this was for the trouble of hearing him."

Ghent grunted in surprise, took something, and then turned his head while holding it up.

"Well, damn me," Betty said upon seeing the silver half-crown her man was showing her. "If he's willing to toss around silver to talk, lord knows what he'll give for a hump. Tell him we'll be out shortly."

"Yes, Miss Betty," the soldier said, and she heard his boots clomping as he returned to the front door.

****

Anyone who wishes there was a little more sex in the story will get their wish in the next one. LOL Please do take a moment to vote, and maybe comment. It's the feedback that inspires me to keep on keeping on.