One Whore's Town Ch. 07

Story Info
All hands on deck for an orgy of sex and silver coins.
9.5k words
4.86
3k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

Betty gathered up two cloths and tossed one to Ghent. She wiped her pussy, but didn't bother with any of her underthings. She simply pulled on her dress. Ghent was dressed by the time she settled her tits into the bodice. He opened the door a second later.

Upon exiting, the lanterns on the carriage revealed a well-dressed man who was likely in his fifties helping down an absolutely stunning blonde girl who couldn't be more than a year or two into her majority. Her dress was all silk and intricate, expensive lace. There was no missing her impressive bosom. The cut of the neckline made Betty wonder if the only thing covering her nipples was the lace trim. Four guards who had the look of professional soldiers stood around the carriage.

"I'm Betty, and this is my place," she said as she approached with Ghent at her side. "We're closed up for the night, but for the color of that coin, I think I can make an exception."

"I hoped it would be so," the man said.

From his accent, she guessed he was from the north, and either nobility or rich enough he might as well be.

The man continued, "My wife seeks the pleasures of your house. Should she find any of your employees suitable, you will be well compensated for your inconvenience — and your discretion."

It was subtle, but Betty noticed a slight change in the young woman's stance and thought she caught the faintest hint of a whisper.

"No need to put on airs," Betty said, directing it to the man's wife. "We're simple folk who believe someone's business is their business."

The blonde's demure smile changed to a sultry, crooked one. She leaned in, kissed her husband's cheek, and said, "I will take it from here, darling husband."

"Of course, my love," he said, bowing his head to her.

The young woman then addressed Betty. "I need to see nothing more if you and your man here are available."

"Depends..." Betty said cryptically.

"I am told the price is two copper crowns. I'll double that, and provide an additional silver crown to anyone I pick. My guards will be serving my pleasure as well, and I will pay as if they were in your employ."

"Damn me," Ghent muttered under his breath.

Betty was certainly thinking that, but she didn't say it. She knew she was willing to smother herself in the young woman's pussy for a silver crown. The inclusion of the guards created a potential wrinkle, however.

"You say your guards will be joining us for your pleasure," Betty said with a question in her eyes.

"Oh, yes. Men touching each other does nothing for me. Women, on the other hand..."

"I'll have my man pass word, but for the two of us at least, I say we have a bargain."

The blonde let out a purring moan. Ghent was already moving back toward the house, ready to interrupt what was going on behind the many closed doors with the offer. The blonde woman snapped her fingers, and two of the guards moved to retrieve large, well-tailored cloth bags from the carriage.

"Towels and refreshments," the blonde explained. She then sauntered toward Betty with her husband at her side. Without a moment's hesitation, she reached out and cupped Betty's breast.

Betty drew in an artfully stuttering breath and let it out in an aroused sigh. She moaned as the young blonde hefted and squeezed her breast. "You may call me Desiree. I can't wait to see them."

"You don't have to, Desiree," Betty said as she put a hand on the young woman's hip. For the coin on offer, she would put on a show the woman would never forget.

The blonde slowly — sensually — pulled down on the bodice of Betty's dress, freeing her heavy breasts. Chuckles and approving grunts from the guards accompanied the younger woman exploring Betty's bared attributes.

"They're delicious, aren't they, dear husband?"

"Exquisite," he answered.

Pallah approached from the direction of the stable and asked, "Will you have need of someone to see to the care of your carriage and horses?"

Desiree — still fondling Betty's breasts — said, "We certainly will. For some time, I think. Dear husband?"

The man retrieved a silver coin and held it out to Pallah. "I trust they will be in good hands?"

Pallah accepted the coin and said, "The care of your fine horses will have my full, undivided attention."

It was only then that the younger woman tore her eyes away from Betty's long enough to notice Pallah. "Hmm... Unless..." She nodded toward Pallah and lifted her eyebrows in question.

Betty wasn't fond of the idea of young Abel being left on his own, and was not sure Pallah was even prepared to handle what was about to unfold. "His apprentice is green. Such fine horses should have a master in charge."

"True. Pity, though," Desiree said. "I would ask about the guardsman who met us upon arrival, but I assume his services are required there. Let us go inside and see what other delights you have to offer."

Betty put a sway in her step as she led the couple to the front door. When she opened it, Jan, Lana, and Ginny were already in the front room.

Desiree let out a hungry moan upon seeing them. "Three more, for certain."

Ghent emerged from the hall leading Lilly, who drew in a quiet, gasping breath upon seeing Desiree. Betty's eyebrows lifted when she saw Raven on the Draxnian woman's heels wearing nothing more than an airy shift. Raven's eyes lit up and roamed without shame over the buxom blonde woman's body.

When the rogue noticed Betty's perplexed expression, she shrugged and said, "What? I'm not afraid of an honest day's work for an honest day's pay." She then turned her attention back to Desiree, licked her lips, and said, "Especially when you get to do something you love."

"Oh my, oh my," Desiree said, and then shivered. "And two more."

Raven turned her head back toward the hall and shouted, "Shad. Wynn. Get out here."

"Raven..." Betty said, not sure if the young men were ready for this level of debauchery.

Raven gestured toward the hall, where Shad was already emerging. "They can sit in there and listen for who knows how long, or they can join in the fun."

Wynn wasn't far behind, and while both brothers initially looked nervous, the sight of Desiree provided an immediate distraction.

"Such delights," Desiree said in a breathy whisper. "And yet two more."

"It's up to you," Betty said to the two brothers, whose gaze was fixed on the young blonde.

"But of course," Desiree said.

Movement caused Betty to glance at her customer, and she realized that the woman's husband must have been busy with the buttons of her dress. Desiree shrugged the dress off her shoulders and it slithered down her body to pool at her ankles. She wore nothing underneath.

The woman was absolutely flawless. Her huge breasts were firm and rode high for their size. Her stomach was flat. Her navel was even perfectly round with a centered dimple. Between her toned and shapely legs, she was shaved baby smooth save for a little sculpted tuft on her mound.

"I'm game," Shad said as Desiree pushed her breasts together, further accentuating them.

"Yeah," Wynn agreed.

"Dear husband," Desiree said. He nodded and reached for a purse at his belt. His wife then gestured, and the two guards with the bags moved toward the couch.

Betty approached as the older man counted out silver coins and slipped them into a smaller silken pouch he had withdrawn from his coin purse. Betty accepted the delightfully heavy little pouch and passed it to Ghent. He immediately took it to their room to safely deposit in the strongbox.

The guards spread large, thick, luxurious-looking towels over the couch, set out a pair of decanters of water with leaves floating in them, and some silver goblets. As they worked, Desiree pushed two fingers into her cleft. The digits emerged with a thick coating of her nectar, and quickly found their way into her husband's mouth. He sucked them clean as she pulled him close. Desiree kissed him passionately, and then nodded. Her husband sat down where he had a clear view of the couch.

"To the business of pleasure, then," Desiree said, and walked with infinitely sensual grace toward the couch. "Please, ladies, give my dear husband a fine vista to behold. And boys, show me what I have to look forward to. Ladies, keep them nice and hard and entertained, but their seed is mine."

Only Wynn and Shad hesitated momentarily. Betty, her girls, and Desiree's guards immediately began to disrobe. Desiree reclined on the couch, parted her legs, and directed her attention to Raven.

"Might I have interrupted something with my arrival?" the blonde asked the rogue, who had already dropped her shift. Desiree then ran her fingers over her chin, indicating the pussy juice that still decorated Raven's face.

"Got a good taste, but I'm ready for more," Raven replied as she stepped over and put a knee on the couch.

"Ooo. Please do," Desiree said. A moment later she let out a squeal of delight as Raven buried her face between the blonde's thighs.

Desiree's husband looked from woman to woman with a soft smile on his face and a hand in his lap. He caressed his manhood and enjoyed the array of bared female flesh without leering. He looked for all the world as if he was enjoying a play.

Ghent returned to the room and dutifully began to remove his clothing amidst delighted whimpers from Desiree and hungry, amused — though muffled — growls from Raven.

"Fuckin' hell," one of the guardsmen muttered when Ghent dropped his pants.

Seeing virtually every eye fixated on him, Desiree tilted her head back, and then quickly turned for a better look at Ghent's massive phallus. Her voice stuttered when she breathed, "Oh my."

Betty approached when Desiree waved for her.

"You don't mind sharing, do you?" the blonde asked, and then trembled from Raven's practiced tongue at work between her legs.

Betty shook her head and reached out to caress the blonde's right breast. Though she masked it with practiced ease, Betty felt a sharp twinge of jealousy at the thought of sharing her man with anyone else. She tamped it down and silently repeated one of Alice's favorite phrases — business is business.

"Hmm... I think..." Desiree sucked in a rushed breath when Raven's tongue set her to quivering. "Ooo! I think I may have interrupted someone else." The young blonde reached out and ran her finger along Betty's cleft.

"Nothing that can't wait for another time," Betty said.

Desiree's fingers curled around Betty's thigh. "Still, allow me to make amends."

Betty gasped, the sound mingling surprise and intrigue in just the right proportion. She also broke out into genuine goose flesh from the blonde's touch. She trembled in apparent anticipation as she allowed Desiree's hands to guide her until she was straddling the younger woman's face. She stiffened and whimpered as the blonde's tongue plunged deep into her canal.

While she played up for the woman licking her pussy, Betty took advantage of the lolling of her head to observe the rest of the room. Ginny was stroking two of the guardsmen and sometimes darting in for a lick. Wynn was near her end of the couch with Lana orally teasing him. On the opposite side, Lilly had her attention divided between licking Shad's cock, watching the three women on the couch, and caressing Ghent's bobbing erection. Upon seeing them for the first time, Betty noted that both of the brothers had generous endowments. Jan had one cock between her tits, and another in hand as she entertained the two remaining guardsmen.

Desiree's husband took it all in with his slow, roving gaze.

A whimper caught in Betty's throat as an especially quick flicker of Desiree's tongue sent a shiver up her spine. It didn't stop with the initial rush, either. The chill shot back down and to all her extremities like a lightning bolt. Her next whimper was much louder, and not part of her act.

Betty looked down, and she saw Desiree looking up at her. The blonde's eyes were filled with wicked mirth, and widened when Betty gasped, and then cried out, "Oh!"

Damn. She's good, Betty thought as her body responded to the young woman's tongue. She glanced toward Ghent and saw unveiled excitement written large on his face. His cock was rapidly bobbing. Betty's eyes pinched closed and she yelped when Desiree sucked her naked clit from beneath its protective hood.

The woman was licking her with a skill and enthusiasm that caught Betty completely off-guard. She found herself whimpering and her fingers curling into claws from the pleasure. A wicked, chuckling moan arose from behind her as Raven recognized the change in the tone of Betty's cries. The thief had always told her that she didn't know what she was missing.

Betty knew she wasn't going to hear the end of this any time soon.

It didn't take her long to forget, however. Everything else vanished as she climbed toward a completely unexpected climax. Her hips bucked, grinding her pussy against Desiree's face. Sounds of pleasure tumbled from her lips. Heat swelled within her, and beads of sweat formed on her brow to trickle down her face. She was beyond resisting, and surrendered to the ecstasy building inside her.

It rose to a crescendo and Betty wailed as she came.

Yelps and growls escaped her throat with every wave of climax. She trembled and lurched from the shockwaves ripping through her. Her hands flailed, clawing at the towels and the couch.

Desiree moaned in delight and lapped up the flow of her nectar.

After what felt like an eternity, her throes calmed, leaving Betty panting for breath and twitching from every slow swipe of Desiree's tongue. When her eyes fluttered open after a stronger aftershock, she was looking down at Desiree. The younger woman's eyes were filled with evil glee.

Betty squealed when the blonde suddenly sucked her clit.

After the onslaught of almost painful pleasure, Betty was left gasping and pulling away. For a moment, Desiree resisted. Then suddenly, her eyes rolled up in her head and she shrieked.

A growling moan from behind hinted that Raven had eased off, allowing the blonde to concentrate until she got Betty off. That reprieve was officially over.

It took Betty several deep breaths and a surge of willpower to force herself to lurch away from the blonde, who had broken out into a rapid series of panting whimpers. Her legs wobbled like those of a newborn foal, but only for a moment. Ghent's strong arm steadied her and helped her sit down.

The partners had shifted at some point while Desiree was licking her, but she noted that the brothers continued to stay as far apart as possible, and pointedly avoided looking at each other. Jan had Shad's cock in her mouth, while Ginny was tonguing Wynn's balls and smoothing a drop of pre-cum into his glans.

A second shriek from Desiree redirected Betty's attention. The blonde's clawed fingers held Raven tight against her pussy. Her head lashed back and forth. Spasms wracked her body. Her back arched and the loudest shriek yet sounded as she came on Raven's tongue.

The woman went absolutely wild, bucking and thrashing as her orgasm cinched her ever tighter in its grip. Raven rode the young blonde's climaxing body with a near-constant stream of smugly satisfied moans.

There was no shortage of approving murmurs from the men who were watching with rapt attention.

Ever so slowly, Desiree spiraled down from the heights of ecstasy. Her face was flushed bright red, she was dripping with sweat, and noisy gasps drew air into her lungs. Raven lifted herself from between Desiree's thighs, licked her lips, and then moved to share a taste with Lilly.

Eventually, Desiree found the breath to say, "H-husband."

Her husband immediately rose from his place, poured water into one of the silver goblets, and knelt next to his wife as she caught her breath. He helped her sit up, and then held the goblet as she drank. All the while, she watched what was going on in the rest of the room. Betty tongued her man's thick shaft and looked up at him with a hungry gaze. Despite her climax earlier, she wanted nothing more than to impale herself on Ghent's throbbing cock.

Desiree had other ideas.

"I simply must see," she said.

Betty glanced over to see the blonde staring at Ghent's cock.

"I need to see it sliding into every one of you," Desiree said. She nodded to her husband, and handed back her empty goblet. She then slumped down and turned until she was reclining on the couch once more. "Right here," she said, holding her hands above her face.

Ghent glanced down with a question in his eyes as Desiree's husband resumed his seat. Even though the thought made her want to gnash her teeth, she mastered it and cooed, "Show them what I've been keeping all to myself, honey."

He nodded and put on a show of excitement, but there was no mistaking that he was only doing it because she'd asked it of him.

"He's your man, so present him," Desiree said.

Betty accepted Ghent's hand to help her rise, and then wrapped an arm around him, and her fingers around his cock as they approached the couch.

Desiree twitched her eyebrows at Raven and beckoned her.

Raven slurped her way back to the head of the cock in her mouth, popped up from her knees, and quickly moved to the couch. She gave a shrug of apology to Betty, turned with a flourish, swung her knee over Desiree's body, and dropped down onto her hands.

Desiree caught Betty's gaze and nodded toward the pussy hovering over her.

Betty forced out an aroused-sounding moan, and guided Ghent's throbbing member against Raven's folds. She then pushed on his butt.

"Gods!" Raven yelped in a register decidedly higher than normal as Ghent's cock popped inside her. A deep groan then rumbled in her throat as he fed her another inch or so.

Desiree ran her fingers over Raven's stretched pussy and Ghent's cock. "Mmm hmm!"

Raven looked back over her shoulder and said, "I know..." Her eyes closed for a moment and she shuddered. "I know you're wondering. Ghent's is bigger. Oh, you lucky bitch."

Though she'd seen it flaccid and knew it was impressive, Raven had told all the girls how incredible it felt to be filled with Mindblind's huge cock. Betty had often responded by teasing that she bet Ghent's was bigger. It seemed she was right.

Desiree curled her fingers around Betty's wrist and tugged, so Betty did the same. Raven gasped as the massive invader slipped out of her. A moment later, she was holding Ghent's throbbing organ down so the blonde could lick Raven's pussy juice from it. When she finished, she patted Raven's bottom, and the dark-haired woman rose and sauntered over to Wynn, whose eyes widened in surprise.

Desiree waved to Ginny, and the redhead released the two cocks she was stroking to approach. Once she was kneeling over the blonde's face, she cheekily reached back and parted her nether lips in invitation. Desiree sensually chuckled as Betty guided her man's cock into place.

Ginny's hand immediately snapped beneath her for support when Ghent's cock penetrated her, and a squeaky cry burst from her lips. As before, Desiree only let the redhead take a couple of inches before pulling it to her lips and licking it clean.

Jan was next, and then Lana. Both gave Betty the briefest of apologetic glances as they turned to kneel over Desiree. They took his cock with a groan, and each gasped when it slipped from them.

Lilly bit her bottom lip and hesitated for just a moment when Desiree signaled that it was her turn. After a furtive glance at Ghent's cock, she walked toward the couch. She didn't manage to hide her apprehension as she approached, though to her credit, she tried to put on a show.

Desiree stroked the Draxnian woman's thighs once Lilly straddled her face and said, "It's okay. He'll be ever so gentle. I promise, you'll love it."

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers