One Whore's Town Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly's breathing quickened as Ghent's cockhead touched her folds. Her fingers and toes both curled as it popped inside her, and a weepy whimper escaped her.

Desiree pulled almost immediately, and Lilly collapsed atop the blonde's legs when Ghent left her empty. The blonde seemed to savor Lilly's juices from Ghent's cock with even more delight. She stroked Lilly's still upraised bottom until the Draxnian woman's trembling ceased, and then gave it a pat. Lilly rose on weak arms and made her way back to take over one of the cocks Jan had been stroking.

"Show me how you take your man," Desiree cooed to Betty.

Betty offered a flip of her hair before straddling her client's face. She looked over her shoulder at Ghent, and gave the slightest nod, which he returned. He gripped Betty's hip, took aim, and slid inside her.

"Oh! Oh my!" Desiree exclaimed as half of Ghent's cock vanished.

Betty groaned as he fed her another inch.

Desiree's words emerged in breathy bursts as she demanded, "Do it. Show me."

Betty moaned from the familiar and wonderful feeling of Ghent stretching her out as he slowly pumped his hips. An appropriately surprised-sounding whimper passed her lips when Desiree began to tickle her clit with her fingertips. After a few seconds, she returned the favor by rubbing the blonde's pleasure button.

Desiree moaned in elation as she watched the huge cock plunging into Betty's pussy. Betty clenched her intimate muscles, and Ghent responded. Desiree gasped when the big man's hips pumped faster, and his cock penetrated deeper — to Betty's limits.

She was just beginning to feel the first tickles of an approaching orgasm when Desiree exclaimed, "Oh," and grasped what little of Ghent's cock wasn't buried in Betty's pussy. Betty couldn't hold back the groan of disappointment when the blonde pulled Ghent's cock out, and started to noisily lap and slurp her pussy cream from it.

"Taste me," Desiree demanded as she pushed Ghent away. She then ordered, "Come. Let the men cool down. We don't want them getting too excited."

Though frustrated by the denied orgasm and more than a little miffed at being forced to share her man, Betty put on a show and stood just long enough to turn and bury her face in the blonde's bare-shaven pussy with apparent gusto.

As she licked, she watched Desiree guide Raven to suckle one breast, while she had Lana fondle the other. She asked Jan to come closer, and squeezed the other blonde's large breasts. Lilly, she pulled into a kiss, and then whispered something into her ear that caused the Draxnian woman to shiver.

The men all watched with rapt attention and the occasional squeeze of their erections.

Betty licked and sucked with ravenous moans. Though she had nowhere near as much experience pleasuring a woman, she was determined to earn her coin and ensure good word of mouth with her own. A telltale tremble preceded her client erupting into orgasm.

Betty bore down and kept the pressure on until Desiree pushed her away with desperate strength.

Gasped commands sent all the women to tease the men again while Desiree caught her breath and slaked her thirst. Betty pointedly avoided the brothers, because she knew that Wynn at least harbored some motherly sentiments toward her.

His occasional glances at her body somewhat belied that, however.

What followed was an ever-changing list of whimpered and gasped commands from Desiree. Betty had a turn suckling the young woman's breasts, and offering hers to the blonde's lips as well. She sucked, stroked, and teased the guardsmen at Desiree's direction. Thankfully, she wasn't ordered to service either of the brothers.

Each woman who had not done so had a turn between Desiree's thighs, and straddling her flickering tongue. The blonde taskmaster seemed to delight in watching Betty briefly give her man head.

Betty's girls earned their coin, as Desiree had numerous orgasms. Betty was fairly certain that Raven, Lilly, and even Jan had reached peaks on the blonde's tongue as well. Ginny and Lana put on a good show, but she believed it was just that.

The girls were given time to rest and slake their thirst while Desiree sipped water surrounded by the throbbing cocks of the men. When she at last handed her goblet back to her husband, she lifted her eyes to Wynn. He broke out into a grin when she grasped his cock and nodded toward her pussy.

The other men backed away as Wynn moved into position and Desiree spread her legs.

Betty stepped into the kitchen and motioned to Shad, who had quite naturally turned away. He gratefully accepted the distraction, and tried to look as if he wasn't taking in the sight of all the bared female flesh along the way.

"Are you okay?" Betty whispered.

The young man drew himself up, let out a snort, and said, "I'm good."

Raven chuckled at Shad's poorly disguised wince, which was prompted by the sound of his brother groaning.

Betty stepped aside and nodded to her girls, who promptly gave the young burglar in training something else to concentrate on.

Raven drew Betty toward the doorway and whispered, "Well, the boy passed my test. Didn't bat an eyelash when I went over to slob on Wynn's knob." She paused briefly, and then asked, "What do you make of her? Her old man?"

"I'm not sure," Betty whispered back. "He adores her."

"What man wouldn't?"

"Yes, but she's barely touched him, and never sent one of us to him."

"Whatever works for him, I guess," Raven said. "There's something in her eyes when she looks at him. Not attraction. Not real love. But something. Arranged marriage, but he lets her do what she wants, probably."

"It's not his wealth," Betty mused.

"Nope. She's no stranger to that. Probably just pleasantly surprised that she can indulge her whims without getting any grief. Bet she spent her whole life expecting a loveless, boring marriage. Getting anything out of it makes her feel something for him."

Betty glanced over at Wynn and knew he was beginning to lose the battle. He was wide-eyed with excitement as he humped away, watching her huge breasts bounce. She moaned encouragement and told him to let her know when he was close.

"She likes pushing things, but not too far," Raven said, "She got off on making you watch Ghent fuck us all, and you getting off for her."

Betty's ears grew warm at the mention of her orgasm.

Raven continued, "She likes her old man watching, but not touching. But she never made Shad and Wynn get too close."

"Thankfully. She never asked me to touch them either."

"Shrewd, observant, and totally debauched. I like her," Raven said. "Boy's about to pop. Not bad for only his second night of pussy, though. Especially with her. Better have one of the girls pick him up and pour him in bed once he goes off. Wonder how Shad's going to feel about poking a pussy full of his brother's spunk? Wanna make a wager?"

It didn't come to that, however. As Wynn grunted that he was about to erupt, Desiree quickly pleaded for him to fill her mouth. He jerked free of her clinging embrace, scrambled up, and barely slipped between her lips before ejaculating with a quiet, broken cry.

Desiree suckled his pulsing organ with euphoric moans until she'd drained him dry. She gave the tip a last kiss when it slipped from her lips, and smiled as he sat down hard.

Betty waved and caught Jan's attention. She then gestured toward the heavily breathing young man. Jan slipped through the gathered women and into the front room. Desiree nodded as the older blonde approached. Jan said she was coming to put him to bed. When his eyes opened, Desiree puckered her lips and caressed her folds.

Wynn shuddered and rose on shaky legs with Jan's help.

"Mmm... Don't be too long putting him to bed," Desiree said, and then waved to Betty and Raven.

"Break's over," Raven said.

Betty saw some silent communication pass between the two women. It was little more than a slight change of expression, but she knew Desiree had suggested something, and Raven had picked up on it.

"You too, Shad. Time to prove I haven't been wasting my time teaching you how to fuck."

Jan returned to the room while the rest of the women filed in.

"Keep the boys ready, but not too ready," Desiree suggested, and then fixed her sultry gaze on Shad. "Come. Let me see."

Though he was obviously hiding some discomfort at following his brother — or anyone — her body and her sensual voice seemed to hypnotize him. Shad hurried to her side.

Desiree immediately curled her fingers around his bobbing organ and stroked her fingers over his glans. "Mmm... So hard."

Shad let out a groan, and Betty saw a clear drop well up on his tip as she leaned down to tongue one of the guardsman's family jewels.

A high-pitched moan preceded the young woman engulfing him in her mouth. She looked up at him as she sucked his cock with a needy expression that it took some girls a long time to master.

Desiree slowly sucked her way back to his tip, and let it slip from her lips with a kissing sound. She trapped him in her wide eyes and asked, "Would you like to be inside me?"

He nodded with an uninhibited intensity that contrasted sharply with the aloof, worldly demeanor he usually tried to convey.

The girl was good, and Betty could appreciate the level of manipulation she was employing, but as Shad moved to mount her, Betty pointedly focused on the cock in front of her. Shad growled as his cock slipped inside Desiree.

"Better get her off and show I haven't been wasting my time, boy," Raven said.

Her voice full of girlish innocence, Desiree said, "Yes. Please make me come all over your cock."

Betty stood at the prompting of the man she was teasing, and gasped as he pulled her breast to his lips. She writhed and moaned when he wriggled two fingers into her pussy as well. She put on a good show, but took a moment to observe that Desiree's husband looked as he had all night. She still couldn't quite fathom what he got out of it all.

Though she was doing her best to block it out, Betty heard Desiree rising to a crescendo some time later. She was back on her knees with the man's prick between her tits. She could also hear how much Shad was struggling to keep his cum down as loud claps of colliding flesh echoed back from the walls.

Desiree's voice was tight, squeaky, and steadily rose in volume as she cried, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm coming!"

The words had barely passed her lips before Shad let out a growling roar. Desiree squealed when his cum flooded her depths.

Betty only heard a little that followed over her croaks, because she had a cock balls deep in her throat.

By the time she had swallowed the guardsman a third time, she saw Shad weakly pulling away in her peripheral vision. She gasped and broke the strands of spittle stretching between her lips and the cock that had just vacated her throat.

Raven walked over to the couch.

The hand on the back of her head pulled, and Betty steeled herself to have a cock shoved down her throat again, but as quickly as it had commenced, the pressure vanished. When the man instead pushed on her shoulder, she turned toward the couch.

Desiree was lying with cum running from her well-fucked pussy. As soon as Betty made eye contact, the blonde woman said, "I'm making a mess. Come clean me up."

Betty put on an appropriately eager expression, made her way to the couch, and stabbed her tongue into the younger woman's cream-filled pussy with a hungry moan.

"Mmm... It tastes so good, doesn't it," Desiree cooed.

Betty knew it was the woman pushing at the edges again. Desiree had proved that she knew there was something of a taboo between Betty and the brothers, and she delighted in crossing that line. She had waited until Shad was out of the room, though. Betty played it up, because that was her job.

"Mmm... Can I have some of that?" Raven asked as she returned to the front room.

"Of course. You've trained him so well. You deserve it," Desiree said.

Betty let out a sad moan as she lifted her face from between Desiree's thighs, and the woman's eyes lit up.

"Very well done," the blonde young woman whispered.

"Just you wait," Raven said as she took Betty's place.

Betty joined Jan with one of the guardsmen, and the two women licked his erection from opposite sides. Shortly thereafter, Desiree motioned for one of her guards. When the girls reshuffled to account for the missing man, they left Ghent for her.

Her man bent down and whispered, "She's not nice."

Betty answered in her own whisper, "With what she's paying, it could be worse. When it's your turn, try not to break her in half, and as soon as she comes, fill her up."

"Yes'm."

Betty kissed Ghent's chest and stroked his cock while the other couple fucked. Desiree reached another peak, and her guard spewed his seed. Lana was chosen to clean up afterward. Ginny lapped up the second guardsman's cream. Jan was next in line after the guardsman pounded Desiree from behind. Lilly gathered up the final man's spunk from Desiree's gaped pussy.

When she gestured for Ghent, the girls all disentangled from around his legs to let him through. Betty planned to thank them all for leaving his cock to her throughout the final guardsman's hump. It was a gesture of respect that she appreciated.

Raven, being Raven, had fondled his balls the whole time with a mischievous grin.

Betty had a moment of smug satisfaction when she saw Desiree's eyes widen and heard a stuttering breath at the sight of Ghent walking toward her with his huge cock bouncing.

Desiree said, "My dear husband has been so patient. Go to him. His cock, however, belongs to me."

Her husband's grin broadened ever so slightly as the women rose to attend him.

In yet another sign of respectful deference, the girls let Betty take a seat next to him. He wasted no time in filling his hand with one of her breasts. Jan snuggled in close on the opposite side, while Raven and the rest knelt at his feet.

"Wait," Desiree said in a small voice.

Betty looked toward the couch and saw the young blonde breathing heavily with her fingers holding the head of Ghent's big cock. She knew all too well how intimidating it was to have it looming in front of your pussy for the first time. The mingling of curiosity, fear, and desire was written plainly in Desiree's wide eyes — as was the flash of resolved arousal.

A choked-off shriek rang out as Ghent's cock invaded her. The big man held stock still as Desiree lay stiff and trembling from the overwhelming stretch of her young pussy. After several seconds, she drew in a noisy breath and her muscles relaxed.

"Oh gods," she squeaked as she looked over her breasts.

Though he remained poised with nothing more than the head inside her, the throbbing of his manhood was enough to make her cry out and twitch.

Betty glanced at the man next to her and saw that while he was exploring and admiring their bodies thoroughly, as often as not, his attention was fixed on his wife being delightfully violated by another man. A glance down revealed a small bulge that rapidly twitched.

Desiree had eyes for nothing but the cock inside her — when her eyes were open at all. So, Betty felt free to watch and indulge in a little petty joy at the manipulative young woman struggling to handle even the smallest fraction of her man's cock.

Ghent wanted to get the job done, so he put his fingers to work on her clit. She shuddered and her eyes rolled up in her head from the sudden change in stimulation. After a few seconds, she reached down and took over. She caressed her clit with knowledge that only its owner could possess, stoking her fires as she adjusted to his astounding girth.

A yowl sounded when Ghent felt her resistance taper off, and pushed the tiniest bit deeper.

Desiree's husband once again fondled Betty's breast, and she could hear the squishy sound of his fingers pumping in Jan's pussy. The rest of the girls squeezed and pressed their breasts together for his visual enjoyment, and Raven humped against his leg.

Ghent fed her his cock in minuscule pushes, drawing out pained cries and gasps all the while. He stopped with about a quarter of his length inside her, sensing that she could take no more.

A relieved whimper accompanied him slowly pulling back. A groan so deep that it seemed impossible for Desiree's young throat to make followed when he slowly thrust back inside her.

The sounds bursting from her lips grew more feral and louder with each passing second. Her fingers blurred over her clit. Her skin was flushed from hairline to the top of her heaving breasts. Beads of sweat ran down her face and those magnificent globes as well.

Betty couldn't blame her man for the grin on his face.

Ghent pumped his hips in slow, methodical strokes, watching the blonde's head lash and her fingers curl into claws. Betty noticed the moment he picked up the pace, but she knew Desiree was too submerged in beautiful agony to recognize the change.

At least immediately.

The blonde's flashing fingers stilled and twitched as the fierce pleasure swelled deep within her. Ghent tightened his grip on her legs, and her breasts began to bounce. The cries passing Desiree's lips changed to clipped grunts and whimpers. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she trembled violently.

She lurched and her mouth dropped open into a silent scream as rapture consumed her.

Betty watched the woman flail and convulse, knowing exactly the type of incredulous ecstasy that was wracking her body. The only sound the blonde made was the ragged gasps of starved lungs. As much as she hated sharing her man, some small part of her rejoiced in knowing that another was experiencing something that was so impossibly wonderful.

Ghent grunted and his face tightened for a few thrusts, and then he froze. Betty shivered as she thought about his big cock pulsing, overflowing Desiree's pussy with hot cum.

As suddenly as it had come upon her, Desiree's spasms ceased. She went limp — her only sign of life the odd twitch of a finger, toe, or facial muscle.

Ghent pulled out after oozing the last of his seed inside her, prompting a breathless, wheezy wail from the spent young woman. His cream flowed like a river from her gaped canal the moment he vacated it.

Betty's heart sang when his first coherent thought was to look at her and smile.

It took some time for Desiree to recover. Betty wondered if her orgasm had caused her to black out. The first time Ghent had made her climax had caused darkness to almost close in on her, so it was hardly outside the realm of possibility.

The sweat-drenched blonde seemed confused and incoherent at first. Her eyes focused, and she let her head loll toward them. "Hu... Huh..." she gasped, unable to form words.

Her husband pulled his fingers from Betty's pussy and released Raven's breast. "If you will pardon me," he said in a voice husky with passion.

The girls moved out of the way, allowing him to reach his wife. Once there, he dropped his pants, revealing a slightly smaller-than-average cock. He mounted his wife, buried his erection in her slowly contracting, cum-filled pussy and began to thrust at a frantic, desperate pace.

He came with a gurgling groan not long after, and then collapsed with his head resting on her sweat-slick breasts. Desiree lifted a weak, uncoordinated hand to his head, and ran her fingers through his thin hair.

Four groans accompanied the guardsmen rising and moving toward their discarded clothing. Ghent walked over to Betty, and she rose to greet him. She threw her arms around him and whispered, "Good job. Go get cleaned up and dressed."

Jan yawned, which set off Lana and Lilly as well. Betty waved for all of them to seek their beds. One of the guardsmen finished dressing. He grinned and nodded at Betty as he exited the house. The other three left not long after.