One Wife Too Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, of course, there was Stacie's stern unforgiving father, Steven, who had read John from day one, and had found him to be flaky and unreliable. To fuck up again would merely give the old man cause to say 'I told you so,' and to drive him further into hating his son in law with an unbreakable passion.

John turned on his computer and saw two alerts coming on. Cassie was currently on both skype and msn, trying to get a hold of him. She had also undoubtedly left him at least one email. John sighed and thought of the futility of it all. The further he strung along Cassie was the greater chance her infatuation for him would turn to a strong, unbreakable love. He also had to admit to himself that Cassie, being so dangerously sexy and beautiful, had also made a strong impression on him with her charm and sweet personality. If he kept on seeing her, then he too would most certainly, in time, succumb to her charms and fall deeply in love with her. What then? Would it not make more sense to merely break off with Cassie now and end the damn thing before it mushroomed like some nuclear cloud where the damning effects would last a lifetime? And even if he did pursue Cassie further, and even if Stacie didn't find out, which was unlikely, would Cassie not, in time, discover that John had been married all along? And that he had lied to her all along? What would happen then? Would he end up losing not only Stacie, but Cassie as well? It all sickened him, and yet in a weird and perverse way, it also excited him, made him feel alive and electrified. The chase was what thrilled him most, the attempt at winning over not only Cassie's fledgling heart, but vulnerable mind as well.

He checked his emails first, and found sixteen. Ten were from fan readers, one was from a publisher, one from an editor with his final draft, and one signalling yet another substantial payment from Amazon being transferred to his bank account. The remaining three were from those he had spent the entire day thinking about, Stacie, Cassie and even Marcie. Marcie's grandparents had undoubtedly given in to her request to help her email her dad, just to thank him for driving her out to Tuscola, and to say she missed him already. He sighed at her email and wondered if he was really prepared to risk shattering the young girl's heart and dreams about growing up in a stable, loving family.

The next email from Stacie also tugged at his heart strings. She suddenly wished he were with her, and she was sorry they had not made love just before she had left. She ended by saying she wanted to strengthen their marriage by trying to have another child. Another child? Get his wife pregnant at a time he was thinking about dumping her? Still, it would only serve to muddy the waters further. If Stacie did want another child, her assumption would be that John wanted one even more, especially how they had already talked about it. There would be no way to stall her or not try to have that child immediately upon her return. If he did try to use a condom, how to explain it, without admitting he had met someone else?

The final email, from Cassie, was letting him know how thankful she was that he had helped with her car. She was even more thankful that they were moving forward with plans to date. She went on to say she felt she knew him for months as opposed to one day, and that she was sure they would make a great couple over time. She had then sent him a 'top ten' list. It was simply a list of the ten things she liked about him most. She was asking him to reciprocate.

A few tears began to dribble down his cheek. For all his bravado about being in charge and being strong, he just knew that some things were simply too stupid to be workable. The very fact that Cassie used to live in Tuscola and still had strong ties there, meant that eventually some way somehow, the cat was eventually going to be let out of the bag. As things now stood, the mechanic Mike was a mere step away from remembering who he was. Then there was the waitress that served them and the list just went on and on. Cassie would undoubtedly, given time, want to go back to Tuscola to show John off. And what about pics of John that Cassie might put on facebook for her hometown friends? Or pics of John she might sent to her parents? Would her proud parents then not want to show the pics of their potential son in law to friends who would see the pics and recognize John? It was a volcano waiting to erupt in fury. But there was also the potential prize should he keep the façade going. Cassie was gloriously endowed with such an amazing, sexy body. Making love to her, especially how she seemed so vibrant and sensual, would be just so glorious. But again, at what cost?

He wanted desperately to go onto skype and look once again at his new found love. Instead, his conscience began to kill him. He took a long swig of whiskey, curled up onto the leather couch, and cried himself to sleep.

XXX

By the time he awoke, there were another two messages on his email from Cassie and three on his phone. Two were in the form of texts and one was a text message. She was frantic, wondering if he had gotten home okay. She was also wondering how come he had never gone on to either msn or skype so that they might have chatted for a while.

He checked the time. Five AM. He emailed her back that he had gotten tied up in traffic due to an accident, and that he had gotten in, as a result, really late, and that he would talk to her in the morning. He then went on to say how much he enjoyed meeting her and that he looked forward to their relationship blossoming into something special. He also added that there was something magical about the chemistry they had together, and that he was certain they had the potential to go all the way. His finger hovered over the send button for a moment, hesitating. He began to have second thoughts, again! If he were to simply not send the message and then tell Cassie later he had changed his mind about seeing her, then the bridge to future hell would be sealed off completely.

Stacie wanted another child. The thought suddenly exhilarated him. He and Stacie had talked about it. What he liked about the idea, was that Stacie seemed to be the opposite of most women. Being pregnant usually meant a woman stopped having much sex, but for Stacie, it had been the opposite. When she was having Marcie, she went from never wanting sex to suddenly wanting it morning, noon and night. Then there was the fact that John loved children. His finger still hovered above the send button, but in the end, the thought of making love to Cassie while she laid on top of him with those giant, stiff k boobs was just too great a temptation. He hit send. As he did so, he began to think about all the other reasons he liked Cassie besides her phenomenal boobs. She was fun and she was nice. She was sweet and she was charming. All the qualities that Stacie seemed to lack. Although Stacie was trying harder these days. Stacie really wanted their marriage to work, and she was trying to change.

It was time to pour himself another drink.

His phone rang again.

Cassie? Yes, it was Cassie.

For the first time the thought suddenly dawned on him that he had actually given his cell phone number to a woman that was not his wife. What if Stacie heard his phone ring somewhere, picked it up, and it was Cassie calling? Or what if, while letting Cassie use his phone sometime, Stacie should call and Cassie answered? Hmmm, things were beginning to unravel even before the potential affair had started. And then there were the emails to consider. What if, after making love to Stacie, an email from Cassie should come in, and Stacie should spot it? Or vice versa? Countless scenarios began to play in his head. Still, he had never been out with a black woman before, and Cassie had somehow touched his heart, peaked his interest, and stirred up his impure mind into pretending she were actually his.

"Hi Cassie."

"John, I just got your email. Sorry to hear you had such a hard time getting back home. Still, you should have called. I was worried sick."

"I was exhausted, and just kind of fell asleep. But I'm wide awake now."

"I've been thinking about all the things you said yesterday. I can't get any of it out of my mind. You made quite an impression. I'd like to see you again today, if you have nothing special going. If you came down to Dallas we could have lunch."

"I have to see my publisher and-"

"At my place," she clarified, sweetening the pot. "Nothing fancy, mind you. I'm not the greatest of chefs. But it would give us a chance to talk some more, as well as kiss privately."

He mulled over her offer. Things were spinning out of control, with her wanting to put their relationship on the fast track.

"I could try."

"If you bring your bathing suit, and I put on my string bikini, there is an indoor swimming pool in the courtyard of my condo. We could relax, bring our lunch out there, eat by the pool, do some swimming. And soak up some sun."

He sighed hornily at the thought. A string bikini? As in getting to see her bum cheeks, and the sides of her giant boobs?

"You know what, I can reschedule my business. How about I pop by at, ah, noon okay?"

"Noon is perfect. And John?"

"Yes?"

"Don't forget your bathing suit."

"I won't, but even if I do, I could always just wear nothing."

"Very funny. Only I'm not laughing. See you at twelve."

"What about your shop?"

"What about it?"

"Well, can you afford to just shut it down like that?"

"I always close it on Tuesdays. Monday and Tuesdays are slow days for me so I take them as my days off."

"Okay. See you at noon."

"Bye. I'll be thinking about you," she added before hanging up.

He tossed himself back onto the leather couch and poured himself another drink. But then he thought about it and poured the drink back into the bottle. He needed a clear mind. Things were spinning out of control too fast. Meeting at her place half naked. Obviously she wanted to have a closer look at his rippling body's amazing musculature, and obviously, she wanted to give his eyes a feast over her stunning sexy body that would see his tongue hanging out in awe all over the pool deck.

"Where will it all end?" he said to himself. Cassie was obviously allowing herself to sink into the abyss of love just as fast as her smitten heart would let her, and she was obviously also willing to take a chance that they might be overwhelmed by the temptation and fall into lovemaking. Although she was adamant that she was going to hold out for the long haul, common sense dictated that whenever you played with fire, you were likely to get burned.

XXX

Cassie placed the sandwiches and soft drinks into the bag, then glanced at her watch. Eleven fifty. John would be coming through that door any minute now, only she would be ready for him.

Cassie now obviously believed that John was exactly who he said he was, a millionaire author who was very handsome, very sweet and generous to a fault, someone who longed for a wife and who wanted to raise a family. That made him prime and perfect hubby material in Cassie's weary husband hunting eyes. Obviously Cassie was concerned about nailing him down before some other husband hungry wench tried to steal him away. Cassie sighed at the thought. She was determined not to just jump into sex. She wanted to wait at least another month for that. But swimming at the pool would give her a chance to show off her world class body and shock him with the knowledge that she could be his for the taking in time if he only played his cards right. Still, the thought that other women were not so willing to be so patient, really irked her. She had waited her whole life for a man like John to come around. She wasn't about to let him slip into some thieving bitch's hands without a monumental fight. She was determined to make him hers. The sooner they fell in love and he coughed up an engagement ring, the more relieved and relaxed she would feel. Still, in the back of her mind, she was only too well aware that such a strategy could, if she wasn't careful and vigilant, easily backfire on her. John was undoubtedly a real hunk, and super buff in just his trunks. By turning him on with a string bikini, anything might happen. She would just have to control herself and try not to get too aroused or too damn hot and bothered. Ending up having sex on just their second time together would not be wise, and yet, it was the chance she was willing to take.

The doorbell rang.

She listened to her high heel sandals click along the floor tiles as she walked to the door. She was beginning to sweat. On the other side was someone who might very well prove to be the man of her dreams. She glanced sideways at the hall mirror. Her giant breasts pushed hard into the skimpy top, showing off large nipples that pressed into the flimsy material. From the sides, part of her breasts were clearly visible. Her waist was small and perfect. From there she watched as her hips swung out and made her look super sexy and super hot. But what was really bound to get his juices going, what was really bound to het his heart pounding, his body sweating, and his cock stiffening were the rounded, shiny bum cheeks with just a mere inch wide string between them. At this time of day all the other condo residents were working and the pool was generally deserted till about six. She would undoubtedly be alone to show off her sexy bod to the new man in her life.

She opened the door and watched his eyes widen as he emitted an admiring gasp.

He froze at the sight of her Goddess like body, unable to close his drop jaw open mouth that now sported a tongue dangling onto the porcelain tiles.

She giggled. "C'mon in, silly. Don't just stand outside with your mouth open like that?"

She pulled him inside by the arm and then swung the door shut behind him.

"Okay, I showed you mine, now you show me yours," she said playfully, tugging at his t-shirt until it was pulled up over his head and discarded."

Now it was her turn to emit a tell-tale gasp. He was beyond gorgeous, with rippling abs and a dreamy muscular frame that showed of a sinewy chest. He was absolutely gorgeous. "Now the pants," she ordered. "Wait! You have your trunks on underneath, right?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

She frowned in mock indignation. "John, you mustn't tease me like that. I told you already that yes, I'm curious to see most of you, but not willing to make love till weeks or even months further down the road. Are you wearing your trunks or not?"

"I am."

"Good, then take off your pants."

He did as she asked and kicked them away. She was amazed at his sexy muscular thighs and how his generous, rounded bum cheeks pushed the shorts out at the back. He was beyond dreamy.

"I'm quite the hunk, ain't I?"

"Yes, John. You're quite the hunk, and I'm quite the babe, now can we get going to the pool please?"

"We're not going to stay here for a bit, maybe have a drink first?"

"And tempt fate? It wouldn't be wise for us to just stay behind closed doors tempting each other dressed like this. At least down at the pool, in a public place, we'll be forced to behave ourselves. Still, if you like, I'll allow you one kiss on my lips up here in my condo."

She raised her arms and slung them around his broad, tempting white shoulders. "Go ahead, Johnny, kiss me."

He moved closer, his chest pressing softly against her impressive breasts until he could feel the nipples press hard into him. She could feel it too, and she emitted a slight moan.

"You're all skin, what do I do with my hands?" he asked.

"Put them anywhere you like," she said bravely, "as long as you remember, that this is only a kiss."

He opted to place them gingerly against her lower waist, where his fingers might dangle onto her shiny bum cheeks.

She felt them rest seductively against her tantalized black skin. She was instantly aroused but tried not to show it.

"Well?" she asked, her anxious lips waiting for him to claim them.

He purposely took his time, wanting to savor the moment. He then let his hands slip further down along her bum as he slowly pressed his mouth onto hers.

She reached up onto the sides of his face with clasping hands, holding their mouths together for about half a minute before finally prying free, then she smiled as she pulled his hands off her bum and opened the door.

"Couldn't I have just one more kiss?"

"There is no such thing as just one more kiss when we're dressed like this," she explained. "So far we're tempting fate way too dangerously as it is. Let's just quit while we're ahead. Here, carry our lunch."

"You really know how to spoil the mood," he whispered as she led him along the hall and then down the winding stone steps where the brilliant Texas sunshine began to bathe both their turned on bodies.

"Sometimes that's the only thing that'll save a damsel in distress like me, or an overly horny knight in shining armor like you, is when you spoil the mood! C'mon, we can kiss by the pool. At least there will be a life guard on duty to keep us from drowning in our own lust."

XXX

The next two weeks passed by excruciatingly slowly. John would drive to Dallas each day to see Cassie early in the morning, and join her on a light jog through the park and along the downtown core. After that, it was always breakfast at the sit down bakery, where John and Cassie would enjoy heavenly basking in each other's presence while they chatted to each other incessantly. They savored each moment together as it passed. He took her everywhere, to cafes for lunch in the day, and fancy restaurants at night for dinner. Sometimes they would go to the theatre or sometimes they would go dancing. He made her close her shop for the whole two weeks, paying her estimated ten working day total in advance so she wouldn't lose a dime. Afternoons were either a picnic in the park or a stint at the museum. Sometimes he would drive her out to the lake, walking along the shore, where they would sit on boulders kissing, or skip rocks along the water the way she used to do as a happy eyed child.

And yet, despite having so much fun, and enjoying so much light romance together, his conscience wouldn't let him alone for a minute, warning his confused and battered mind that he was capturing Cassie's heart at an alarmingly fast rate, and filling her head with fantasies because of teasing hints about how much he loved Christmas weddings. As a married man, he would be unable to give her such a wedding, unless, of course, he were to commit the cardinal sin of being married to two women at once.

With Stacie on ice on the cruise, and Marcie tucked out of sight and out of mind at her grandparents, John was free to spend every waking moment of the two weeks with Cassie, tossing compliments at her constantly like time sensitive hand grenades. Such grenades would implode in her excited heart and mind until every ounce of resistance had peeled away. By the time the two weeks was up, she was finally starting to crack. Their whirlwind romance had backed her sex starved and love starved body into a corner to the point where she was uncertain of just how much longer she could hold out. She was suddenly ready to give all of herself to him, and that included her mind, soul, heart and body. Her mind, soul and heart he already owned, but she was now willing to go against her better judgement, and break her own four to eight week sex abstinence rule. She reasoned that since they had gone out together so much on each of the fourteen days, technically speaking, they now knew enough of each other's intentions so that taking their relationship to the next level seemed to be the next logical step.

John had been every bit the gentleman during the two week whirlwind dating, but his kisses seemed far sweeter now, and his playful fingers constantly touching her long curled hair, drove her to distraction. He was setting her on fire and there seemed to be no one on the other end of 911 she could call to put the fire out.

1...345678