One Wild Night Pt. 01: Coach Samantha

Story Info
Coaches Samantha & Jake attempt to hook up on a school trip.
4.8k words
4.59
16.5k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing back from the luggage carousel, Samantha yawned and cracked her neck. She'd spotted her purple rolling bag right away, and was just waiting for Jake and the students to find theirs among the cascade of identical black duffles. She rolled her shoulders, trying to work out the kinks from the cramped coach flight.

Jake was not-so-subtly admiring the way her shirt pulled tighter across her chest when she arched her back. She stuck out her tongue at him. Not because she minded the way he looked at her, so much as that he was doing it in front of the students. He grinned and turned away, grabbing his bag and loudly encouraging everyone else to find theirs.

Sam sighed and smiled, despite herself. The problem with Jake was that he _knew_ he was cute. He had carefully tousled hair and just a bit of stubble. He wore a flannel shirt with rolled-up sleeves. He struck a careful balance between casual cool and slovenly. He was charming without trying too hard. There was a reason that most nights, after the Robotics squad went home, she invited him back to her place.

She had started the Robotics team at Lovelace High School to encourage more young women to pursue an interest in science and technology. As the group became more popular, even a few boys had asked to join. She'd been worried that would affect the dynamic, but for the most part it had been fine. Eventually, the team had grown to the point she needed assistance, and she'd asked Jake to help out. He was great with the girls, always respectful and encouraging.

In fact, it was Jake who had suggested the team enter the MIT competition. It was held every summer, and the qualifying teams received a large grant and a paid trip to the MIT campus. Over a long weekend the team would participate in a competition and meet other teams of high schoolers. But perhaps more importantly, they'd get to tour the university's labs, meet leading roboticists, and make connections. The nature of the trip meant it was restricted to the oldest students, at least age eighteen. All told, Sam and Jake had brought eight of their best.

"Everybody got their bags?" Jake called out, and the students cheered, excited to get moving. "Alright, follow Coach Sam and the guy with the sign over here, he's brought a van to drive us to campus. Stay together!"

The campus rep, who'd met them by the luggage area with a sign reading "Lovelace High," led them to one of those generic white vans with rows and rows of seats. The students were practically vibrating with excitement after the flight. Sam managed to grab shotgun, and let herself admire the sunset as they drove through Boston.

When the van pulled up in front of the student housing, she was pleased to see that they had a large quad dorm all to themselves. She'd been worried about how they would supervise the students if they were spread across multiple units. As Jake and the campus rep chatted about the weekend schedule, she checked the place out.

The front door opened into a large open-plan common room, split roughly in half between linoleum flooring in the kitchen/dining area and carpeting in the living area. Two couches sat at the edge of the carpeting with their backs to the kitchen, facing a flatscreen TV mounted to the far wall. Two short hallways opened on either side of the room. Each connected to two bedrooms and a bathroom. The bedrooms were all identical, with twin beds and a window facing the parking lot. The bathrooms each had a shower. Honestly, it was a lot nicer than the dorm room she'd shared in college.

The boys, Ian and Wally, grabbed the far room on the right, and the girls split up the other rooms. Sam reminded Jake that Marcy and Bonnie were a couple and needed to be in separate rooms. They protested mightily, but ultimately couldn't stand in the face of Jake's cheerful firmness.

"Okay, everyone, it's 10pm, time for bed!" Sam called. The students groaned about the early bedtime, but she cut them off. "That's enough of that. We're here to work, not party. We've still got to unpack all our gear and get it tested before the competition. Everything starts at 9, and we need to be there by 7, which means y'all need to be up at 6. Now go on, get to bed!"

They grumbled, but began filtering towards their rooms.

"So," Sam said, regarding Jake with a sly look. "Four bedrooms, all claimed by teenagers. Is there anywhere for the two of us to sleep?"

"Why, madam, I've reserved you the finest spot in the house." Jake walked into the living room and bowed low, gesturing grandiosely at the larger of the two couches. "Feast your eyes upon this sofa... for hidden within is a bed fit for a queen!"

Sam watched as Lucia, Kara, and Rylie came into the kitchen to brush their teeth. The girls were laughing and chatting, and paid no attention to the adults. She shot a conspiratorial look in Jake's direction.

"Gracious! Surely, you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting." She fanned herself dramatically and lowered her voice as she stepped closer. "It wouldn't be _proper_ for us to share accommodations while acting as chaperones to these impressionable young people."

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything improper," he winked. "Naturally, I'll be sleeping on the other couch."

"Hmm... That couch doesn't look very comfortable." She made a point of inspecting the cushions. "It's too short to lie down on. And there's a _rather_ large stain."

She glanced up as Amy ran past, giggling and waving a stolen pair of men's pajama pants. Ian was hot on her heels, laughing and protesting.

"Well, I'll just have to endure the discomfort for the sake of propriety. Unless..." Jake moved closer, nearly touching her, "there's some other option?"

"I suppose," she ran her finger lightly over the buttons of his shirt, "it would be rude to leave you to suffer when there appears to be room for you in my bed."

The girls finished brushing their teeth and retreated to their rooms, leaving Sam and Jake alone.

"That is, if you think you can handle the, ah... proximity?"

Jake leaned in close, and whispered, "That's not all I can handle."

She shivered as his lips brushed against her ear and then stepped quickly away as Ian loudly ran back through the kitchen with his recovered pajama pants, chased by Amy.

"Hey, come on, break it up! Everyone to their rooms!" Jake called after them.

Before long all the students were in their rooms with the doors closed, the lights were off, and Sam and Jake were relaxing on the sofa. She leaned companionably against him, and he draped his arm across the back of the cushion. She flipped through the channels, finally landing on one of those HGTV shows where an obnoxious married couple renovates houses.

Jake didn't even pretend to be interested. She half-heartedly swatted at him as he started nuzzling her.

"Stoooop iiiiit," she grinned. "One of the kids might come out."

He smiled and leaned back. The married couple was bickering over what type of countertop to put in the kitchen. She bit her lip and tried to ignore Jake's fingers sliding up the back of her neck to lace into her hair.

During the commercial, she shifted a little closer to him and rested her hand on his thigh. When the show came back, the wife won the argument and ordered the more expensive granite option. Jake began tracing his finger around her ear. Sam found herself increasingly aware of the heat of his body next to her.

She made herself wait for the next commercial break, then casually reached up and pulled her hair back, exposing her neck. He took the hint, and she shivered when his stubble grazed her skin as he kissed along her jawline.

She turned to face him as their lips met. The kiss started sweetly, but quickly became passionate. He sucked on her bottom lip, and a smoldering heat grew deep inside her. She purred as he cupped her breast. She moved her hand further up the inside of his thigh, and enjoyed the way his muscles tensed under her touch.

Before long he was sucking on her neck as she unbuttoned her shirt. He eagerly slipped his hand into her bra, and she gasped as he brushed against her areola. She'd always been self-conscious about having a large chest, but loved the way Jake worshipped her breasts. She squirmed as he captured her nipple between his thumb and finger.

A sudden noise made her freeze and whisper in his ear, "Did you hear a door?" He shrugged noncommittally and continued groping her.

She didn't hear anything else, and soon relaxed back into his touch. He'd been sucking the same spot on her neck long enough that some part of her was worried about getting a hickey. But every time his tongue flicked against her skin, she felt sparks roll down her spine.

This time she definitely heard a door. Quickly she shifted away from Jake, tugging his hand out of her top. She had just enough time to cross her arms over the stiff nipples poking through her shirt before Amy emerged from the hallway.

"What's up, Amy?" Sam asked pointedly. The teen's face flashed surprise and guilt before settling into carefully nonchalant expression.

"Oh... I'm, uh, just going to the bathroom."

"Uh-huh." Sam was now pretty sure the sound she'd heard a few minutes ago was one of the boys going to the bathroom. And suddenly, here was Amy trying to sneak across to the same bathroom. "Any reason you can't use the one by your room?"

"Uh..." Amy tugged nervously at her blonde hair. "I left my... hairbrush in the other bathroom?"

Sam tried to share a "can you believe this?" look with Jake, but he had a pillow covering his lap and was pointedly pretending to be absorbed in the TV show.

"Well, I'm pretty sure someone's in there right now. I think your hairbrush can wait for morning."

"Oh, uh... sure, that makes sense." Amy hesitated, clearly trying to think of another reason, but finally turned around and walked back to the other bathroom.

Sam laughed and slid back over to Jake. "Kids these days, right? Always trying to sneak around and hook up." She made a point of lifting the pillow from his lap to reveal the erection tenting his jeans. "Anyway... whatcha hiding under here?"

"Oh, you know, I'm just..." Jake trailed off as she started to rub along the length of his shaft. Before long he was breathing heavily and moving his hips to press against her hand. She leaned in and nibbled on his earlobe.

"Your pants seem very... constraining," she whispered. "If you pull up that blanket, maybe we could do something about that."

He wasted no time pulling the blanket up and spreading it over their laps. Sam leaned forward to kiss him as he fumbled with his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He reclined as she slowly, teasingly, moved her hand down his stomach and under the waistband of his boxers. His cock twitched as she wrapped her fingers around it, squeezing gently.

He made the cutest little grunting moans as she started slowly stroking. "Shhh," she breathed in his ear. "Don't let the kids hear you." He nodded and bit his lip.

She loved the way he responded to her touch. She pressed her breasts against his arm and enjoyed the growing heat between her thighs. After a few minutes, she rubbed around the rim of his head and against his tip. She shivered with anticipation when she found a drop of precum and eagerly withdrew her hand to lick her thumb.

He responded to this sight by growling and rolling towards her. His hands closed roughly around her tits and his thumbs teased her nipples. She laughed and pushed him away, so she could finish unbuttoning her shirt. He watched hungrily as she opened it to reveal her favorite lacy lavender bra. Thankfully it hooked in the front, so she could keep her shirt on in case they were interrupted again. She gestured for him to pull the blanket higher as she undid the clasp and pulled the cups aside. In one smooth movement, she fell back against the cushion as he pulled the blanket up over his head and dove toward her chest.

Now it was her turn to try not to make any noise. His lips closed over her nipple and she felt his tongue trace increasingly tight circles. She squirmed lower, squeezing her legs together and running her fingers along his spine. He was kneeling on the couch next to her, and she was pretty sure the hand that wasn't on her chest was stroking his cock.

She heard a door down the hall towards the boys' room, and adjusted the blanket to make sure Jake was fully covered if someone walked in. Thankfully no one did, and she realized it was probably the poor guy who was planning to meet Amy, going to bed with blue balls. She felt momentarily guilty, but then Jake switched to her other nipple.

Her heart was racing and there was a growing need between her thighs. She reached under the blanket to undo her pants, then felt blindly for Jake's hand. Sure enough, she found it wrapped around his cock.

"I need your fingers now," she murmured. He continued sucking on her nipple, but allowed her to pull his wrist toward her hips. He teased along the lace trim of her panties before reaching under and down. She spread her legs wide and shivered in anticipation as he brushed past her trimmed hair toward her cleft.

He fumbled a bit clumsily, exploring her folds until he finally found her wetness. She stifled a moan as he slipped a finger in and then slowly pulled it back up to her clit, coating it in her juices. His fingers roamed along her sensitive lips, up and down, in and out. Every time he pushed inside, it put pressure on her clit, and soon she was panting with excitement.

She groped under the blanket until she found his cock, and gripped it tightly. He grunted in surprise and sucked harder, his tongue flicking against her nipple. She purred and began rubbing the length of him. He pushed his finger deeper.

There was another door noise, coming from the other bathroom. This time Jake spoke up, before Amy tried to sneak past them again. He released Sam's breast only long enough to bark "Go back to bed!" before sloppily licking around her now-puckered areola and pulling her nipple back into his mouth. The footsteps in the hallway receded.

Sam squirmed, feeling her clit stiffen under his palm and her insides clench around his finger. His cock throbbed in her hand, and she felt flushed as lust flooded her system.

"More," she gasped. Without hesitating, he added a second finger, pushing deep inside, reaching a spot that made colored lights flare behind her eyelids. She felt the pressure begin to build, and started rocking her hips with his movements. It felt like electricity was dancing along her spine, sparking between everywhere he touched her.

But before she could build to a satisfying climax, there was a muffled thump from down the left-hand hallway, followed by the sound of giggling and shushing.

Sighing heavily, Sam reluctantly pushed Jake away and stood up.

"You got this?" He rolled onto his back and tucked his erection back into his boxers.

"Yeah," she said as she re-hooked her bra and zipped up her pants. "Sounds like some of the girls are still up. I'll go tell them to go to sleep."

"Don't be long," he grinned.

She blew him a kiss and walked down the hall, buttoning her shirt. The giggling had stopped, so she paused at the first door to listen. This was the room Amy and Bonnie were sharing. For a moment, she heard nothing, but then muffled voices. She sighed. Probably they were sitting up gossiping about Amy's foiled attempt to get lucky.

She knocked, and waited, grinning, as she heard the frantic sound of one of the girls jumping back into her bed. After a moment, she opened the door. The room was dark except for a bit of moonlight spilling in the window. She could barely see each girl was back in their beds.

"Girls, I know you're excited but you've got to go to sleep. I need you up and ready to rock first thing in the morning, okay?"

An awkward moment passed, making Sam worried the girls were going to push back, but then she heard some mumbled agreements.

"Alright. Get some good rest." She closed the door and turned around. In the dim light from the common room, she noticed with a start that her clothes were in disarray. She'd been in such a hurry she hadn't noticed her shirt buttons were off by one. She also hadn't taken a moment to adjust her bra, so her nipples were poking in different directions like her boobs were cross-eyed.

Her cheeks flushed, like a teenager who'd been caught fooling around by her mother. Thank goodness it had been so dark. The kids hadn't seemed to notice her disheveled, clearly aroused state.

For a moment, she considered going back to Jake and telling him they had to stop. This wasn't professional behavior. If they were caught, they'd probably both be fired. They could fool around again when they got home, but for now, the smart thing would be to catch their breath and try to get some sleep.

But when she walked back into the common area she forgot everything. Jake was slouched low on the couch. The blanket was pulled up, so she couldn't see it, but it was clear he was touching himself. His arm moved rhythmically under the blanket, and he was breathing heavily.

Sam stood in the hall and watched for a minute. It was hot, knowing he was worked up because of her. She wondered if he was imagining her tits in his face. She squeezed her legs together, enjoying the pressure on her slick, puffy lips. One hand idly cupped her breast, teasing her nipple until she shivered.

When she moved, he started, and looked quickly in her direction. When he caught her eye and knew it was just her, he didn't stop. She bit her lip and let him see her move her hand down her body to press between her legs. He gestured with his chin for her to come back, and she sauntered closer.

He watched, still stroking, as she rummaged in her bag and pulled out her pajamas. She put a finger to her lips and stood in front of him, seductively unbuttoning her top. His eyes were locked on her chest as she let the shirt drop to the floor and slowly unhooked her bra. She shrugged the straps from her shoulders and let it fall down, too.

For just a moment, she stood there, topless, letting him admire her before pulling on her pajama shirt. It was a rather thin deep-cut v-neck that did absolutely nothing to conceal her nipples. From the way his hand continued to move under the blanket, he didn't seem to mind.

She gestured for him to move aside, and fell heavily onto the couch next to him. His hungry gaze followed her as she slowly unzipped her pants again.

"Jake," she said quietly, "will you help me take off my pants?"

He wasted no time dropping to his knees before her. She scooted lower and lifted her butt to help him shimmy her pants and panties down over her hips. His erection bobbed between his legs, a wet smear of precum coating the tip.

Sam enjoyed the look of uncertainty on his face. She could tell that he desperately wanted more. But she could also tell that if she asked for her pajama pants now, he'd respect that and not try to push her to go further.

Slowly, she parted her legs, wanting him to see that she was just as aroused as him. He watched, hungrily, as she reached down to spread herself open. His attention left her feeling equal parts vulnerable and worshipped. The air felt cool on the wetness coating her engorged lips. Her clit thrummed pleasantly in her hood, eager for more stimulation.

"Now," she said, voice husky with desire, "will you finish what you started?"

Jake answered by moving closer, pulling the blanket up over his head. It fell around her waist as he buried his face between her thighs. She tried not to squeal as he ran his tongue up the length of her, teasing her clit before circling back down to dip between her lips.

Sam mentally sent thanks to whatever blessed woman had taught him how to eat pussy. She felt her juices flowing, coating his face as his tongue probed deeper. She wrapped a hand around the back of his head, over the blanket, pressing him more firmly against her. Then she let him go, worried it would look too obvious if another student wandered into the room.

12