One Wild Night Pt. 01: Coach Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted higher, tongue flicking as his lips closed around her clit. She gasped as he pushed two fingers deep inside, curling upward to stroke her g-spot. He alternated between suction and pressure, expertly driving her toward the orgasm she felt building deep in her pelvis.

Giving up any pretense at subtlety, Sam was gasping and squeezing her tits. Jake's head bobbed rhythmically under the blanket as she rocked her hips, grinding against his face. His tongue strummed against her clit, the sensitive bud seeming to grow in the heat of his mouth. Her pussy was clenching, contracting around his fingers.

"Oh fuck!" She struggled to keep her voice at a whisper. "Oh god, Jake, you're making me cum, keep doing that!" The pressure was building. When she pulled on her nipples, little bolts of lightning arced through her core. Behind her closed eyes, colors flared, yellows and reds, like fireworks.

Suddenly, release flooded through her system. Her entire body rocked sympathetically to the pulsing in her pelvis, her entire world contracting down to the stimulation between her thighs. Jake made a startled sound, then moved lower, licking all around her lips.

Gradually, her body relaxed, melting against the couch cushions, hands falling from her breasts. Jake patiently waited for her heart rate to slow before withdrawing. She watched, breathlessly, as he emerged from under the blanket, licking her cream from his fingers and looking pleased with himself.

Sam couldn't help but notice his left hand was still wrapped around his cock, which looked stiffer than ever. He saw her looking and grinned, getting to his feet to stand over her, offering a hand. She let him pull her back to a sitting position, ending with his swollen head bobbing before her face.

Without hesitating, she wrapped her lips around it and gave him one deep, passionate suck, just long enough to make him gasp. Then she pulled away, releasing him with a wet slurp.

"Now, sit down before someone sees you!"

Jake grinned and traded places with her, falling onto the couch as she dropped to her knees. He grabbed the blanket and parachuted it over her as she moved between his legs.

His cock twitched excitedly as she wrapped her hand around the base and took him back in her mouth. He was already rock-hard, and she knew he wouldn't last long. As she began moving her head to take him deeper, she rubbed her clit with her left hand.

She felt his cock in the back of her mouth and tried to relax her throat. He throbbed and she tasted a sudden squirt of precum. Her fingers moved faster, tracing small tight circles that pulled her hood back, allowing even more intense stimulation.

Fuck, his cock felt good in her mouth. She pushed as deep as she could go, and then pulled him out before she started gagging. His hand rested on top of her head, not pushing, but encouraging. She began bobbing her head, fucking him with her mouth.

At the same time, she reached lower, thrusting her fingers between her dripping wet lips. Imagining jumping up onto the couch to straddle him. His cock filling her pussy the way it filled her mouth. He thrust his hips forward, pushing deeper. She moaned and felt a hot gush around her fingers as she came again. When she pulled up off his cock, gasping for breath, he groaned.

"Sam, will you use your tits?" His breathing was ragged, and she could tell he was nearing his climax. She grinned. Jake loved her breasts, and it wasn't the first time he'd asked to fuck them. It didn't do much for her, but she loved how much it turned him on.

Quickly, she pulled up the hem of her shirt and moved forward to position his cock against her chest. He inhaled shakily as she squeezed her tits around him. Still sloppy and wet from her blowjob, his shaft glided effortlessly against her skin. She watched down her v-neck as he started thrusting his hips forward, the tip of his cock appearing and disappearing from her cleavage.

"Oh god... Sam... I'm about to..." His voice trailed off, but she already knew. His cock was swelling and starting to twitch. She was ready. Quickly, she pulled him out of her shirt and back into her mouth. He moaned and thrust deep, pumping cum down her throat. She swallowed and made encouraging sounds, savoring the way he throbbed against the length of her tongue.

Gradually, his muscles unclenched. She continued gently sucking as she eased back, until just the tip of his cock rested between her lips. She milked the last few spurts of cum from him until he shuddered from overstimulation and pulled away.

Smiling happily, she rocked back on her haunches, allowing the blanket to fall around her shoulders. Her fingers continued to lazily curl in and out of her pussy, coated in her cream. She felt deliciously satiated. At last, she pulled her fingers out and leaned forward to press them to his lips. His eyes were closed, but he enthusiastically licked and sucked each digit clean. His cock had softened and lay against his belly, glistening wet. She gave it one last kiss, causing him to shiver.

Then she gathered the blanket around her hips like a towel, picked up her pajama pants from the floor and walked to the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, Jake had changed into his pajamas and was pulling the hide-a-bed open. Before long they were snuggling cozily together under the blanket, watching Conan.

She thought he had fallen asleep. His arm was wrapped around her, cupping her breast, and he was breathing slowly against the back of her neck. She was starting to doze off when he quietly spoke:

"Sam, I really like you."

"Mmm," she smiled and wriggled against him. "I like you too, Jake."

"What if we, uh," he hesitated, choosing his words carefully. "What if we liked each other more... openly?"

"Are you asking me out, Jake?"

"That depends." She could feel him smile as he replied. "Would you say yes?"

"Well, I don't know. Where would you take me for our first date?"

"I heard they have a pretty good cafeteria here on campus. There's a Subway AND a Taco Bell!"

"I gotta be honest with you," she laughed, "I've had better offers. Where would we go after this unforgettable meal?"

"Well, we could catch a movie? Something loud and action-packed. Oh, and you should know I always sit in the front row, so I don't miss anything."

"It is a mystery to me why you're still single." She laughed and reached back to swat his butt.

"Well, I give up," he chuckled. "What can I do to convince you to give me a shot?"

She rolled over and kissed him, long and slow.

"Why don't you start by coming over to my place after the trip is over. You can make me that Fettuccini Alfredo I like. Then later, you can do that thing with your fingers I like. And depending on how well you do, I'll consider how big a dealbreaker your many serious character flaws are in a life partner."

"That's a generous offer."

"You have no idea," she laughed.

They kissed a while longer, then she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Jake?"

"Hmm?"

"I really like you, too."

12