One with the Clan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I could talk to Leah, she would know what to do in this situation.

Throughout the day, I'd been thoroughly humbled by my obvious lack of information about my newly acquired culture. My naivety had been on display for many, I could read it in their eyes the moment when they sought to take advantage of me. Their posture shifting towards that of a predator, eager to harvest everything of value off of my corpse. Snarling, my hand slammed into the brick wall next to me. Only a puff of dust and slight aching was the result, equal to my other achievements of the day.

I am no one's prey!

"Excuse me Miss, may I interest you in a trinket? The first one's free." A darkly tanned woman with a muscular physique called out from behind me, partially blocking off the alley that was empty when I'd set up my makeshift thinking spot.

"I have no interest in your shoddy craftsmanship," I told her dismissively, wanting nothing more than to brood in solitude.

Amazonian in her stature, she was tall and bold, her every feature painted with a thick brush. "A trial then. I assure you that my charms are of the highest quality. If you don't believe me, just try them for yourself."

I shook my head and fought from rolling my eyes.

No need to be rude.

Shrugging, I began to walk away.

I'll find another spot to think. If only I had my phone.

Then a thought struck me and I hesitated. "You've got anything in there that lets me talk to people across distances?"

Her smile was a brilliant white contrast to her darker skin. "As a matter of fact, I believe I do." She took off her pack and began to ruffle through the contents. "I'm Aliza, by the way."

"... Thia," I said after a moment.

No harm in giving her my name.

She seemed different from the other merchants. None of the internal machinations, or hunger lurked behind the surface. The darkness within me was telling me she was safe, that I could trust her. She emerged from her search with an exclamation and a silver hollow circle connected to a delicate looking chain.

"This is an anwhyr, a tool for scrying. All one needs to do is to picture the one they wish to see and the anwhyr will reach out through the aether to find them."

I reached out for it but she pulled it back just before I clasped it. The growl rumbled low in my throat and I narrowed my eyes at her threateningly.

Looking nonplussed, she continued. "There are, however, limitations, as with all magic. It can only be used a couple minutes a day and must be worn to recharge."

Again I reached for it and again she danced it back.

"Also, there are a number of ways that the search may be blocked or obscured. It is not infallible and thus may not do what you wish it to."

This time she let me catch the thing.

I held it up to dangle on the delicate chain. "Nothing else?"

Good thing too, otherwise I would be done with both her and her games.

"Nothing at this time." She looked oddly happy as she watched me hold the necklace. Then she seemed to remember something. "I have other trinkets if you are interested in buying. I promise my prices are more than fair."

"Let me see if you're something more than a charlatan peddling junk first," I said dismissively, looking to the anwhyr. I held tight to my haughty veneer, unwilling to show her the fear and uncertainty that lurked just below the surface.

It didn't really register at the time, but she didn't seem put out by my dismissal. Instead she looked content, excited even, to see me use something she had made.

I pictured my mistress in my brain, the way the moonlight caressed her curves. A silent click rang out in my mind and the necklace vibrated. Opening my eyes, I was disappointed to see nothing but a hazy static encircled by the silver band.

Okay. So mother is out.

Dialing the next number, so to speak, I imagined my best friend. Huddled under blankets with flashlights as we tried to scare each other with gruesome ghost stories. Gossiping about what other people thought of us and complaining about that cunt Becky and her 'oh so perfect life'. The visualization in my brain took shape and I could feel the magic of the necklace reach out and combine with the magic that swam through my veins. The necklace clicked and vibrated once again, before starting to spin. What had initially looked to be a single band of silver was actually two interlocking pieces. This time when I opened my eyes, I was greeted with a three dimensional projection that slipped from the rotating band of the necklace as it picked up speed.

That's pretty sweet.

The necklace showed Leah, her eyes closed on her bed. She was leaning back against her headboard and slowly rolling her hips. The way she bit her lip and fluttered her eyes left little doubt to what she was doing.

The two fingers jammed up her pussy just sealed the deal.

"Hey girl. How are you? Thinking of me?"

She squeaked and tumbled off the bed, hitting the floor rather hard.

"You okay down there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she assured me in a voice that was strained as she breathed through her struck funny bone.

"That was quite a fall."

"That was quite a surprise appearance," she shot back, annoyed by my teasing but happy to see me. "And when did you give me this video conferencing tablet? Not that I'm complaining, I love it. But you didn't have to do this." She wiggled her fingers at me in an utterly adorable way that made me wish I was in the room with her.

Or that she was here with me. I could really use her help right now.

"I need some advice Leah."

She sobered up quickly, recognizing my tone.

I outlined the situation for her. She nodded, and asked relevant questions as they came.

"I just... I'm out of my element here and I don't know what I should do. All my mother gave me were those vague warnings and the atmosphere here feels like I'm on a different planet."

Leah sighed forlornly. "Damn. I wish I could see it."

"Leah," I whined. "I need your help."

I'd almost forgotten about Aliza's presence before she surprised me by speaking. "I believe I can be of assistance but I need to come clean first." Her skin bubbled and twisted as she shrank down upon herself. Gone was the athletic woman who'd sold me a charm, instead it was the gaunt street urchin with tree bark skin that'd accosted me .

"So cool," Leah chirped. "We should ask her to make our Halloween costumes this year. With her on our team we'll totally kill it."

"You," I accused.

"Hello," she replied, unashamed at her deception. "But, I really can help."

I groaned, running my fingers through my hair with frustration. "So you start our relationship off by A: Not listening to me. And B: Lying to me. Not a terrific first impression."

"I didn't lie. And I would say I was resourceful and determined to get what I wanted." She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Like a movie playing in reverse she resumed her beautiful bronze form.

"Ha. I like her."

"You would," I grumbled.

"Don't worry, she likes you too," Leah told the bronze beauty.

"Leah," I hissed.

She always could read me like an open book but there's no need to reveal my secrets like that. I was trying to be all intimidating and mysterious.

My companion blushed. "Thank you Leah. I shall consider you a friend." She set her arms behind her back and bowed her head at the image of my best friend.

"Awww," she cooed. "So sweet. On a more serious note, Thia, can you do this on your own?"

The dispassionate place inside of me, brought forth by my mother when she welcomed me into the clan, considered my situation with cold logic. If I had a magic eight ball it would've come up with, 'outlook is bleak.'

"No."

"Then you need help. And this girl is offering. Do you think you can trust her?"

I looked at her carefully, letting my true nature take over, letting my eyes bleed white. Her brows shot up and her eyes widened, pupils dilating in desire. She met my gaze for a few breaths, before ducking her head down, cheeks blushing sweetly. I held out my hand near her bowed head and she drifted closer, instinctively seeking out my touch.

If she is playing me, she's so far beyond my abilities to notice that I probably never had a chance at figuring out her scheme. And if she's telling the truth I gain a sorely needed ally.

"Yes. She's hiding something from me but I don't think she's dangerous." I let my hand caress her cheek, tilting her head up towards me. "Are you?" I asked with a smile.

A tremble worked its way through her body and I could feel her desire take hold of her senses as she fought to stifle the need to nuzzle her head into my palm.

"There you go then. You have your answer. Love you. And it was nice to meet you. Take care of her for me, she may seem tough but she has a gooey center."

"I will do my utmost best," the strange woman said with entirely too-much conviction.

"Kisses," Leah said, fanning her hand out from her lips at each of us. Reaching out, she pressed a button on what her mind thought to be a communication tablet. To prevent any cognitive dissonance, I shut off the charm at the same time, the silver circlet on the necklace slowing to a stop.

"So, what can we do to rescue my mother?" I said turning toward the lovely woman who'd given me the charm and led to greater clarity of purpose.

"No."

I pursed my lips and narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean no?" Tundra ice had nothing on the frost in my tone.

She flinched but stayed firm. "My oath to help you, but first you need to do something for me."

Ahhhh. It's almost reassuring to be so correct.

"And what would that be?"

"You need to kiss me."

...What?

Her expression softened, turning wistful, her mind laden with imaginings. "I want-"

That was when I pounced. Stepping forward, I clawed at her ass, pulling her close to me while draping my arm over her shoulder. It was less of a kiss and more of a full frontal oral assault. I didn't just ply her lips with my own, I dominated them. I filled her nerves with mine until she would never be able to kiss again without imagining this one. Then, as quick as it started, I ended it, stepping cooly away from her, no indication of the passion I'd just shown her.

Nor the thumping of my own heart.

Her eyes shimmered with a dozen different colors. I don't mean they glittered with a reflection. They literally shifted from color to color like channels being changed on a television. It was oddly captivating.

"That's different," I remarked, cocking my head to the side. "Now that the nonsense is over with, can we get on with it?"

Her nostrils flared and it took her a moment to regain control over her shifting eyes, although they remained sultry 'fuck me' eyes the entire time. "Yes. My oath of loyalty and fidelity is yours, mistress."

I stilled. The pitiless thing inside of me purred with satisfaction. There was a distinctive paradigm shift that happened while I looked at her. No longer was she an asset to be used and discarded just as quickly.

No. She's mine.

Her oath had bound her to me in some not understood way. She'd used the kiss to create a link between us that she'd pried open, like a beloved dog crawling under the hand of its master to beg for pets. I could tell she could feel it too as an unnoticed tension she'd held in her body relaxed and she inched closer to me, breaching my personal space. It didn't bother me and I set my arm over her shoulder and drew her close, pulling us further into the privacy of the alleyway.

A part of me wants to ask why. Another part doesn't care, wanting to use her to help find my mistress as quickly as possible.

"I'm waiting."

"Of course. Your mother was taken by the Serpent Lady."

"I'd already gathered as much from my surveillance. What I need is some way to find her and get in without alerting the entire facility of my presence."

She grinned. "I think I might have a way to help with that."

"When you said you had a way to help, this was not what I thought you meant?"

"Too good for a little hands on labor?"

"I'll show you some hands on labor," I muttered gruffly.

"A little lower," the harem boy under my hands moaned, his muscular back rippling with a delightful wave of tensing and relaxing muscles.

Yummy.

His delightful tush was covered by a luxurious white towel and I stayed away from it, regardless of how much my hands itched to touch. Pressing and kneading, I did my best to mirror Aliza's motions. The man meat on the table seemed to enjoy what I did. A different, but similarly proportioned, harem boy entered the chamber, standing at attention right through the threshold of the room. "The Lady has requested your presence." The way he said requested indicated it was more of a demand than a request.

Dominance sheathed in civility. I can play with this.

I wiped my hands dry on a towel, and padded after Aliza, following the harem boy as he led us through the sprawling complex.

There has to be magic involved, the simple structure outside announcing this as a bathhouse was not large enough to contain this much space.

We entered a room filled with clouds of stifling steam that made my skin sweat the instant they touched me. Wrinkling my nose with distaste at the sensation, I saw what looked to be the proprietor as the cloud shifted, making her visible.

She certainly lives up to her name.

A lovely creature with inky black hair, damp under a golden crown with a single lapis gem, and vertically slit yellow eyes. Her arms, four of them, all had their biceps constrained by copper golden bands that glittered under the flickering light of four lamps that were placed in the corners near the ceiling of the tiled room. Her breasts, plump and tantalizing, were held in place by a golden trimmed leather brassiere. Another marquise cut lapis sat between her breasts, joining the two halves of the garment together. A trim, caucasian stomach transitioned into grey green scales along her waist reaching up her side in a series of calloused ridges. Her snake-like lower body looked as if it would extend fifteen or so feet fully extended. Currently it was lazily draped along a familiar figure.

"Daughter!" Shana exclaimed with delight. The serpentine weight hit the damp floor with a thump as she rose from her seat on the bench and pulled me into an embrace. Separating, she looked at my uniform with a fair amount of consternation. "And what's with that ridiculous get up." With a wave of her hand my clothing and disguise vanished. Naked and fully exposed for a dark elf, I expected some amount of shyness and discomfort to creep into my mind. Only it never came. I was proud of this body my mistress and our goddess had graced me with, and if Shana saw no reason to hide hers then I wouldn't either.

The Serpent Lady licked her plump pink lips, glancing at my body like I was a tasty morsel to be devoured. Milky eyes flashed angrily at her, my face betraying none of my distaste for her. My dislike had nothing to do with her looks and everything to do with her conduct in stealing my mistress away like she had.

"Luna, you've been holding out on me. I didn't think you'd ever take to a clan again, let alone start one yourself."

"Yeah, well I didn't expect to meet someone like Thia either. Life's full of surprises."

I glowed at the compliment, basking in the warmth of her praise.

"Also whose fault is it that we haven't had time to talk yet?"

The lamia hardly looked put out as she tilted her head to the side, her coiled serpent's tail rolling underneath her to form sturdier rolls of coils, a makeshift but comfortable seat.

Shana waved me to move closer to her. "Don't be shy daughter. I want you to meet a friend of mine. Thia, this is Chiffon. Chi, this is Thia."

I narrowed my eyes at the heavily jeweled, partially scaled woman, but did as my mother bid me, walking closer. Aliza remained plastered against my back, her fear doing a decent job of bolstering my determination to keep a dignified face, both for her and to avoid disappointing my mom. "Pleased to make your acquaintance." My voice was drier and emptier than a well in the Saraha.

"Such lovely manners," she cooed, watching me with hooded eyes. Languidly swaying from side to side, she tipped her proverbial cap towards me. "I'm sure you didn't get them from your mother."

"Hush Chi, I'm sure she's had a trying time, considering your rather brusque welcome."

Chiffon adopted a 'who me?' posture of faux innocence. "I'm sorry about that. I heard about you from my scouts and I couldn't risk you slipping from my coils without getting a chance to say hi. Excitement is hardly a crime Luna."
I glowered at the reptilian lady while they talked over me like I was a child.

Regardless of the fact that I am a child. At least in their eyes.

"Thia, your mother is one of the preeminent-"

My mistress silenced her with a glare that would've made Medusa proud. Reaching out, she pulled me into her embrace, sheltering me in her arms and sandwiching Aliza between us. The amazonian girl eeped out a cry of surprised joy. Wrapping her arms around my waist, she held on tight as her breathing began to race with excitement.

"Keeping secrets are we Luna? Don't you know I adore secrets."

"What do you want, Chi?" Her hands tightened under my breasts and my eyes fluttered while my ribs creaked under her effortlessly immense strength. A dampness invaded my panties as my loins swooned under her dominance. Coincidentally it was Aliza's grasp that kept me upright, my legs threatening to fold under me from a sudden case of jelly-bones.

"An agreement. Now that I know you're in the area... Four visits a month sounds reasonable to me."

"One."

"Done," Chiffon shot back, a predatory smile reaching up from her lips to touch her eyes. She flicked her forked tongue in the air while my mother groaned. "I would have settled for four a year."

Mother's eye twitched and I could no longer breathe under the force of her grip. Sighing resignedly, she released me just when I was on the cusp of a strangely arousing, and public release. Shaking her head and smiling. "It's not like visiting you is exactly a chore Chi."

"I do aim to please," she snagged a strawberry from a nearby bowl and popped it into her mouth.

"Speaking of secrets." Shana pried Aliza away from my body that practically vibrated with unfulfilled sexual needs. "Just what are you little one, such that you've cleaved yourself to my daughter? Come on now. No need to be shy, drop the disguise."

Nervous eyes darted to mine and I nodded, giving her permission to show herself to my mother. She did so and Shana swore quietly.

Massaging her temples, she looked at me with a weary expression I was quite familiar with. "Did it have to be a skinwalker? How do you manage these things Thia? It's a gift, I swear."

I looked over at the shy girl who'd helped me.

This is a skinwalker?

Opening my mouth to speak, I began to explain.

"I know I know." Shana cut me off. "You didn't know." Turning to Aliza who stood awkwardly staring between us, she asked, "What clan are you from?"

"The Lilystone Glade, ma'am."

Shana huffed a breath of relief. "Thank goodness for that at least. And you will refer to me as mistress."

"Yes mistress."

"A dryad clan correct?"

"Yes mistress."

Some of the vibrating tension left my mother's body and she looked over at me. "You're fucking lucky, you know that?"

If my confusion were any more palpable I would've sprouted a giant question mark over my head.

"Dryad skinwalkers are solitary creatures, they form loose connections within their communities but they are monogamous when it comes to their partners."