One Word

Story Info
A wife imposes chastity on her husband.
5.2k words
4.05
15.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistan
wistan
157 Followers

Everything had to be absolutely perfect.

I waved Teresa off as she reversed out of the garage and headed back inside. I went straight to the calendar and stared at it, excited. I felt my cock begin to stir... and quickly clamped down on the thought. Stay cool, I told myself. Tonight...

March 10th 2008. A day that had a big red exclamation mark on it. March 9th had a big red X on it, as did most every day for the last year, all the way to March 10th 2007. One year worth of Xs. Seven exclamation marks in all that time. What a year.

My wife and I had had a pretty low key sex life, I thought, even considering that we'd been married for six years. I've always been a bit of a hound-dog when it came to sex, but Teresa didn't seem that bothered; I got the impression that she didn't really like it that much. She did enjoy oral a lot - giving not receiving! - but I hated doing that, and I only really did it when she really pressed me.

I didn't think it was that big a deal really. How many married couples could say that they still had that 'new to one another' enthusiasm? I made up the shortfall by jerking off a fair bit. Most days, actually. Sometimes twice a day. And that's how it was between us. Then at the tail end of November she'd walked in on me.

I'd been kneeling in the bathroom, a magazine in hand, stroking happily away. I'd cum all over the magazine, splashing my juice over the gorgeous model, then hidden it away again as I cleaned up. I stood and turned around and there was Teresa, standing silently in the doorway, face like stone.

I jumped near half a mile, blushing furiously, and moved to cover my shrinking cock with my hands. God knows why, she'd seen it a thousand times before.

"Um..." I muttered, not quite knowing what to say.

Teresa just stared at me, unflinching. She was wearing a smart grey business suit, obviously just back from the office. Her arms were crossed under the swell of her breasts as she slowly looked me up and down.

"I was just, er, well," I stammered.

"I saw exactly what you were doing," she said. "Disgusting." The word practically dripped with scorn and derision, and I felt my blush deepen. Without another word she turned and walked away.

I finished cleaning up and pulled my clothes back on before following her into the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed.

"It's not exactly a crime," I said. It was weak, and sounded it.

She simply looked at me. "Are you actually going to try and excuse what I just witnessed?" She stood and walked over to me. I've never been a tall guy - five feet six and a half. I always add the "and a half". Got to be accurate, you know. And it's better than saying "five-six". Teresa is five inches taller even in the flats she normally wears, and as she stood over me with her hands on her hips I felt oddly intimidated.

"Gary," she said firmly. "I've been aware of your addiction to pornography and self abuse for quite some time now."

"I'm not addic-" I started.

"I believe I was speaking," she said sharply. I fell into silence, blushing. She started at me for a long moment, clearly no happy. "As I was saying, I have been aware of your addiction to pornography and self abuse for some time. To be honest with you, I wasn't quite sure what to do about it. In fact I'm still not. But let us both be clear on this," she said flatly. "Today's incident makes it clear, something will have to be done."

She crossed to the dresser and removed her jacket. "Now I need to get changed. You may leave."

I cleared away the breakfast things, washing them carefully and then drying them. I inspected each plate, each bit of cutlery minutely before putting it away and then moved to clean the kitchen table before getting the mop bucket out. This is my morning routine; see Teresa off, clear the kitchen things away, then go on the usual cleaning tour of the house. As I walk out of the kitchen my eye catches the calendar again and the big string of Xs on it. One a day, from March 10th onwards.

Teresa had been frosty towards me for a couple of weeks afterwards. She wasn't insulting or anything, didn't seem upset even. She was just distinctly cool, distant. A couple of days later I tried to snuggle up to her in bed, hoping for a little action. She lay there, unresponsive, for a minute or so then turned her head to me and said "Since I'm sure that you have already taken that little organ of yours in hand at least once today, I cannot imagine why you are pestering me to satisfy it."

And that was the end of that.

March 10th was Teresa's birthday. I figured it would be a good time to try and warm things up between us. I bought her flowers and a gold necklace, booked a fancy restaurant, all that stuff. She actually did seem to be in a much better mood, as well; she was smiling a lot, laughing at my jokes, even touching me affectionately now and again. I figured the big freeze had ended, and in a way I was right.

She loved the meal, loved the necklace, loved the evening. As we headed home I was sure that we'd turned a corner at last.

As we got into the living room Teresa turned and planted a kiss on me that left my toes curling. She broke it eventually, smiling into my eyes.

"Upstairs," she murmured into my ear breathily. I smiled and followed her up.

She watched as I undressed before dropping her red dress around her feet and stepping out of it. She looked absolutely incredible in a set of red lingerie. My cock rose to full stretch and she smiled as she pushed me back down onto the bed. She lay on top of me. Despite her height Teresa was a slim woman, and her weight felt comfortable against my body. She stroked my face, kissing me deeply as my erection nestled between her thighs.

"There's something I want you to do for me," she murmured.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, I think I have a solution to your little problem," she said quietly.

"Problem?"

"Gary..." she stroked my face. "You are my husband. I should be the focus of your sexual energies. All of your sexual energies. This here, this is the way it should be between us. Not you pulling on your cock in some cold bathroom behind my back."

I felt myself blushing and started to say something. She shushed me and kissed me again, stroking my face as she squeezed her thighs on my cock. I moaned into the kiss and she smiled as she broke free.

"It's clear to me that you can't control your urges, Gary. So I intend to help you to do that. It's not an easy thing I am asking for, and I know that even if you agree now, there are going to times it will be difficult for you. But I love you, and I honestly think this will be a better basis for out marriage."

Right then I'd have agreed to pretty much anything. I nodded.

Teresa slipped off of me and took a box from the bedside drawer. Opening it, she slid some plastic objects out. There were a bunch of plastic C shaped things, some little white rods, and what looked like a little plastic model of a cock, like a tiny miniature dildo or something.

I frowned. "What on earth..."

"Shhhh," Teresa said. She sorted all the bits on the bed, smiling at me. Then she turned to me. "Gary, I want you to take your cock in your hand and jerk off for me," she said slowly.

I looked at the expression in her eyes and grinned. No problem! She smiled as she watched me wanking myself; having here there watching was a big turn on and within a couple of minutes I shot my load over my hand. Teresa got a wad of tissue out and cleaned me up carefully as my cock softened.

Then she picked up one of the plastic C rings and held it against my groin, examining it critically before putting it back and getting a smaller one. She took my cock and balls in hand and pulled on them firmly, stretching them away from my body a couple of inches.

"No questions Gary," she said as I started to talk. "You've agreed to do this for me. Just relax, go with it."

I lay back and tried to relax. She pushed my package through the gap of the C so that the ring held them a little away from my body. She got a bit of plastic that had two white rods sticking out of it and used it to fill the gap, turning the C into a full ring. Another white rod went through the top of the ring and a little plastic tube slipped over the end of that as I watched, confused. Then she picked up the mini dildo thing. It was hollow, with a narrow slit in the end and a big ring of plastic at the base. She slipped it over the same pegs, pressing it down so that my scrotum hung down through the narrow space between the two rings. My cock nestled inside the hollow dildo. There was barely enough space for it.

Teresa picked up a small padlock from the bedside table and slipped it through a hole in the peg, locking it in place.

"There," she said with a smile. She cleared away the few leftover parts and lay down beside me, stroking my chest. I smiled at her uncertainly.

"What's it for?" I asked. In retrospect I was a bit dim about the whole thing.

She leaned in close, nuzzling my cheek with hers. "Take my bra off, Gary," she whispered breathily in my ear. Teresa has a deep and sexy voice when she chooses to, and I felt my cock begin to stir as I reached over and unhooked her bra, freeing her rounded breasts. "Kiss my nipples," she said.

I bent to the task, licking and kissing her nipples. My cock began to swell... and that was when it became clear what the device was for. The two rings didn't have nearly enough space between them to pull my balls through; it was basically clamped onto me. And the dildo thing was just barely bigger than my flaccid member. There was no room for an erection in there.

My cock swelled against the inside of the cage - and swelled no further.

I groaned as my cock fought against it's restraint. Teresa put her hand on the back on my head, cradling me to her breast, and sighed in pleasure.

"Oh yesssssss," she hissed. "I like that. I like that a lot."

She guided me to her other breast and I kissed and licked at the nipple, nipping it slightly with my teeth from time to time like I knew she liked. My mind was a whirl of shock and lust and pain... I was barely thinking, just lost in waves of conflicting sensation.

Her other hand snaked down across my chest to the plastic cage locked onto my cock. She caressed my balls gently and I whimpered into her body as my cock strained even harder against the walls of its utterly unforgiving prison.

Teresa's body bucked under me and she moaned loudly as an orgasm shuddered through her, mashing my face into her breast. "Oh goddddddd..." she cried, shaking and shaking as I sucked on her nipple for all I was worth. It was the longest orgasm I'd ever known her to have.

Eventually it subsided. She looked at me, smiling blissfully for a long moment. "Take my panties off," she murmured.

Normally when we have sex it's a pretty wham bam affair. We fuck, we finish, we sleep. Not tonight.

I eased her panties down and tossed them to one side. She spread her legs.

"You know what to do, Gary," she said.

I moved eagerly to lie between her legs and she stopped me, laughing.

"Oh lord, you didn't think I meant that did you, silly!" She was actually giggling. She took a deep breath, stilling herself. "I want your mouth between my thighs, Gary," she said.

I stopped. "Teresa," I said slowly. "Do we have to do that this time?"

She considered. "Have to? No Gary, we certainly don't have to. If you don't want any more sex tonight then there won't be any."

She sat up and walked into the bathroom, closing the door firmly behind her.

That was one year ago today. And now...

I dusted every surface in sight, vacuumed the floors, generally cleaned the house from top to bottom. In the old days a cleaning like that might be a weekly or even monthly thing in our place. Now it was part of my daily routine. I was stark naked, as always. Except for the chastity cage. As always.

I knew something had gone wrong, but Teresa denied being upset and she seemed genuine about it. As she emerged from the bathroom she simply waved off my gentle inquiries with a "you said you didn't want any more, so that's how it is." To my uncertain look she smiled and added "I can wait. Now brush my hair out for me, please."

I took the brush and began to work it through the damp strings, looked down at the thing locked onto me. "Can we take this off now please?" I asked.

Teresa laughed. "Of course not, silly!"

I looked at her blankly, confused.

"It's not there as some sort of sex toy darling. It's there to cure your porn and self abuse addiction. You won't be able to masturbate while you are wearing it. I have the key here," she lifted the gold necklace I had given her not three hours before and I saw that she had threaded the key onto it. "I can release you, if and when needed."

The if part of that went right by me, somehow.

"But... I mean, we can have sex right now," I said plaintively. "I don't mind."

She actually laughed at that, arching an eyebrow at me in the mirror.

"Gary, I think our sex life is going to be a little different from now on. In my opinion you've been far too focused on your own pleasure. The self abuse is all the proof we need of that! From now on I think it would be better if we focused a lot more on my needs. I think it would be good for you to learn to be rather less selfish. So our focus is going to be on pleasing me for a while.

"I'll be the one to initiate, and I'll be the one to decide what happens and how. I think if we can get your libido to be a little less self centred it will be better for both you and I, don't you agree?"

I was speechless. I literally couldn't think of a thing to say; so I just stood there, blushing, brushing my wife's long brown hair.

"Tell you what," she said generously. "We'll give you a target. Let's say... two weeks from today. I'll let you out then." She looked at me and smiled mischievously. "If you're good."

And that's how it began.

Once I was finished with the vacuuming it was time to do the laundry. I threw my own stuff in the machine and then collected Teresa's clothes up and ran some water in the tub. My wife likes her clothes to be hand washed, which takes a fair while. I bend to the task, carefully washing her underwear as I think back.

I'd given her a day or two to cool off, figuring that she was angry no matter what she said. That couple of days was a time of considerable adjustment for me. Getting used to my new friend.

The damn thing would not come off. I pulled, prodded, pushed, twisted and generally tried everything I could think of over the next couple of hours. It was not coming off without the key.

The next morning woke me to a couple of uncomfortable facts about my new life. I woke early, moaning in pain, doubled up, my cock furiously fighting against it's confinement. I rolled around in the bed, grunting and desperately trying to find a comfortable position. As I turned for the fifth time I found Teresa's hazel eyes on me. A smile was playing at the corners of her lips.

"Hurts?" She asked.

"Damn right," I moaned.

She slid across, closer, her body touching mine, and ran a hand over my back. My cock surged in response to her warmth and I groaned.

"You have no idea how much I love that noise," she said. She put both arms around me, cuddling up, kissing me softly, feeling my body with hers as I quivered and strained against the unforgiving cage. I was hugely turned on, and completely unable to do anything about it.

She put a hand on my shoulder and pressed gently.

"Down," she murmured into my ear. I looked at her questioningly and she smiled. "I want you between my legs."

After last time I wasn't about to argue. Besides, I was so turned on at this point that I would have done pretty much anything she wanted. I bent between her legs, easing the lips of her pussy apart, and started licking.

At first she just lay there, sighing gently, enjoying my attentions. But then she started issuing directions... up a bit, down a bit, slower, faster, deeper, harder. After a while she took a handful of hair and started guiding my head. Wherever she wanted attention, she would direct me there; no hesitation, no shyness. It was like she was using me to masturbate herself. I'd never known her so hot, so wet, so clearly turned on. And throughout it all, constant, unwavering pain radiating from my imprisoned cock as it tried to engorge. Endlessly... uselessly.

Eventually she brought herself to a shattering orgasm; I'd never seen anything like it before. She screamed, she thrashed about on the bed as if she was having a seizure, her thighs clamping on my head with incredible force. It seemed to go on and on, rolling through her in waves as I wondered if I was going to suffocate.

Finally she stilled. For a long moment she lay there, relaxing. Then her legs opened and she put a foot on my shoulder and shoved me away. "Run me a bath," she said.

I finished washing Teresa's laundry and went downstairs, pulling on my 'outdoor' outfit, which consisted of a rough denim overall and a pair of boots. No underwear, no socks, nothing else. It itched and chafed like crazy, but it was better than being naked outside. I went out and hung Teresa's things up to dry, then started in on the garden chores. Teresa liked the grass to be mowed daily. I got the mower out and started running it over the garden, in nice even stripes. It barely picked up any grass - I mean, how much does grass grow in 24 hours? It hadn't done any good, of course. She'd come up with a wonderfully effective way to settle arguments.

I emptied the paltry clippings in the grass box and then set about cleaning the mower. Little as it picked up, it was always enough that it took forever to clean the thing. Teresa insisted that the contents of the shed be spotless. In fact she insisted that everything in her domain be spotless.

When she first started transferring all the household chores to me, I'd argued. "That's not fair!" I'd said angrily as she pointed at the pile of unwashed dishes.

"Fair doesn't enter into this," she said simply.

"Dammit, I'm not your slave!"

She actually laughed. "Hmmm, no. It's a lovely idea though," she said.

"Dammit Teresa!" I raged.

She smiled and went the the calendar. A string of big red Xs, two weeks worth.

"Dammit - Teresa," she said, crossing off two extra days. "Want to argue some more?"

"This is stupid!" I muttered.

"This - is - stupid," she crossed off three more days. "Darling, that's almost an extra week! By all means, continue to argue."

I shut up and did the dishes.

It became her standard method of ending arguments. Anything she told me to do, if I argued she would start adding days right then and there.

I rapidly learned just how big a deal that was. By the fourth day in the cage, my balls were tingling almost constantly. It didn't hurt, but it was always there in the background, a never ending presence that just nagged and nagged and nagged without relief. Anytime I didn't have something to occupy my mind I found myself just sitting there thinking about sex, thinking about cuming... which frequently led my cock to stir, and the useless battle against the cage to begin again. By a week in I was going up the walls.

Teresa loved it. She'd sit watching me wincing and groaning, bending over, desperately trying to take the strain off my cock. Now and again when I was busy with some task, when my mind was actually engaged elsewhere, she'd slip up behind me and press her body against mine, reach around and start toying with the cage, caressing my balls. And always taunting, cajoling in that soft, sexy voice of hers.

wistan
wistan
157 Followers
12