One Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do they need to cum, Gary? They feel very full. Three more weeks of this left... how will you ever manage, do you think? You must be going up the walls by now darling."

Once the mower was clean, I set about tidying up the garden shed and busied myself on various chores around the garden. As spotless as the house was now, the garden was a picture postcard of immaculate perfection. I spent easily eight hours every day cleaning, cleaning, nothing but cleaning. At first I had hated it, but it had gradually become a routine, just another part of life. Teresa had always earned considerably more than I did, and we had investments that meant neither one of us really had to work. I'd essentially gone from being a software engineer to a personal maid and cleaner.

Our sex life changed radically, of course. Cunnilingus was now the main form of sexual activity, and boy was Teresa enthusiastic about it. I'd never liked licking her down there, but that wasn't a problem any more. She began each day by having me between her legs bringing her to orgasm at least once or twice. Then again after she got home from work. But evenings were when she liked the real sessions. She'd have me working down there for an hour or more, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, four, five, six, more. By the end of it we were both sweaty, shaking messes.

I became her body servant. She'd have me kiss, lick, or suck any part of her that she wanted, any time that she wanted. About two weeks into my chastity she walked up to me in the kitchen and watched me cleaning away the dishes. "Kneel down," she said after a minute. I could see the wall planner behind her with it's big string of red Xs. I knelt down.

She smiled and turned around. "Lift my skirt up."

She was wearing a short, tight skirt. Lately she had taken to wearing much sexier clothes. She almost always seemed to be in something clingy, tight, or short. I eased it up over her hips and found that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Kiss me," she said. I planted a kiss on each ass cheek gently. "Now put your nose into there," she directed. "Take my scent in."

She'd just gotten back from the gym; I inhaled sweat and god knows what else.

"Use your tongue," she said. "I want you to clean me there."

I hesitated, not sure what to do. Every instinct said no...

She saw the pause for what it was instantly. The woman was a mind reader of late, she always knew exactly what I was thinking. "Do I need to add another week to convince you?" she asked.

I ran my tongue down her ass crack, grimacing at the taste. Teresa sighed with contentment as I cleaned her... then directed me to start tonguing her asshole.

I rimmed the little rose of her anus, tasting the bitter taste on my tongue, then pushed into it. It parted surprisingly easily. I grimaced as the taste filled my mouth... but I pushed in, fucking my wife with my tongue.

Teresa let out a long, moan as I penetrated her... and moments later her orgasm swept her away.

I finished my chores for the day around five, as usual. I generally got around half an hour to myself before I had to start getting ready for Teresa's arrival. Much of my life was now governed by routines Teresa had created for me. Even when she wasn't there, her presence hovered over me in the form of endless lists of things to do.

She arrived at six. I was kneeling in the hallway when she walked in, as usual. She smiled at seeing me and motioned me to rise and take her coat. I hung it up and followed her up into the bedroom in silence. Teresa preferred to have a little quiet time when she arrived; I wasn't allowed to speak until she did. She stood motionless in the bedroom as I undressed her, removing her work clothes and putting them carefully on the bed; they'd join the following day's laundry. After a minute or two she was naked... save for the chain hanging between her rounded breasts, with the little key on it. I eyed it. How easy it would be, to reach out and take it from her... she caught me looking and a smile tugged at he corners of her mouth.

I sighed and followed her through into the bathroom. I'd prepared it as she liked; a wonderfully hot scented bubble bath, the room lit with a dozen candles, soft music playing. She sighed as she lowered herself into the bath and lay back, relaxing.

I knelt beside the bath, awaiting instructions. For a long time she said nothing, letting the hot water ease the stresses of the day away. Then she sat up and smiled at me. "Wash my hair," she ordered. I went to work. She purred as I massaged her scalp and rinsed.

"So," she said finally. "Today's the day."

I smiled and nodded. "Yes Ma'am."

She lay back in the water and reached over, palming my balls in her hand. I sighed as she cupped them.

"They feel full," she said. We both knew that testicles weren't some sort of cum balloons that swelled up over time; sperm were re-absorbed into the body after a few days. But hell if it didn't feel otherwise. I pushed my pelvis forward a little, presenting myself to her the way she liked. She curled her fingers around my balls and squeezed, massaging just a little... and of course my cock once again started it's futile battle. I moaned, provoking a smile. "What is it, sixty days? You must be feeling it really badly by now," she said.

"Sixty three days Ma'am," I said.

She laughed. "Such accuracy. How many times a day do you look at that calendar, I wonder?"

I blushed. "I don't know Ma'am."

She stood, water cascading off her, and stepped out of the bath. I reached for a towel but she walked through to the bedroom and lay back on the bed, legs spread wide. "Come here."

I rushed over, dropping to my knees between her legs and reaching forward automatically to worship with my tongue. Teresa sighed with pleasure as I eased my tongue between the folds of her pussy and started to lick enthusiastically. Over the last year my tongue had become a wholly different instrument; like any muscle, it had built up a good deal of stamina through extensive exercise.

"I've come to a decision," Teresa said as I worked on her. I grunted without breaking my rhythm. She didn't usually say much while I was servicing her, other than to give instructions. Of late she'd dispensed with most of that; I read her body's responses well enough now that she could just give my hair a little tug now and then, directing me as she wished.

"Sixty three days," she said softly, her voice dreamy. "That's a record for you, isn't it?"

I made a positive grunting noise. I knew better than to stop what I was doing.

"I thought this would be hard for me," she crooned. "I thought it would be a chore, having to control you like this. But you know, it's really not. I've come to love it... Having you like this... on your knees, worshipping me..." she moaned and shuddered as my tongue found her clit, clearly as turned on by what she was saying as she was by what I was doing. "And god it turns me on to see you locked up like that... so desperate... so frustrated..."

She pulled my head forward a little and I knew she was close. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she moaned sharply, bucking her hips as the orgasm swept through her.

When it was over she tugged on my hair and I crawled up beside her. My cock was fighting it's endless, useless battle against the cage and I whimpered as I felt her warm, soft skin against mine.

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "I've come to a decision," she said. I looked at her questioningly. "I'm extending your time."

My heart sank. "Did I do something wrong...?"

She smile wider and shook her head. Her hand trailed down the side of my face and neck, toying with my collarbone and then down to play with a nipple.

"No. Nothing wrong. I just love seeing you like this so much, I love teasing you so much. I know it's unfair. But I don't care. I never promised you fairness. I promised you a chance to serve, and that's what you are going to have."

She trailed her fingers down to my cage. I could just feel her fingertips through the bars, touching me here, and there... I shuddered under her hands, feeding her lust.

"But please," I murmured. "Please, I don't know how much longer I can stand this. It's been so long..."

"I know darling, I know," she said, almost sympathetically. Almost. But she kept touching, touching, touching...

"How long?" I asked. Much as I struggled to keep my voice normal, it was begging and we both knew it.

She smiles into my eyes and said the one word that would change the rest of my life.

"Forever."

12