One Year

Story Info
Strange new tax laws change four cousins' relationship forever.
4.1k words
2.48
12.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers

11.55pm. New Year's Eve, Orlando Florida. 2025.

My nerves were building. My hands were slightly shaking. My heart was racing. My eyes glued to the clock that was hanging above my 85 inch flat screen. I was live streaming CNN's New Year's Eve event. I really don't like to watch fake news. I rather watch fox news but the new years eve event is always a fun time. I was sitting in an armchair sipping on a bottle of Whiskey.

It has been a tough year for many people. Since Biden won reelection due to the democrats cheating and taking trump off the ballot. Many realize they don't have a voice in America anymore. The Economy collapsed under Biden economics. People became desperate.

My three cousins Lizzy, Christy, and Katie were on the Verge of losing everything. They came to me last January first. They asked me for 20k.

My name is Lamar Allen. I am a very Successful businessman. Super rich. I am currently CEO of the popular Bitter website. I bought it last year for 50 billion dollars. I also created my own electric car company called Einstein. Very successful among the elites. I am currently investing a lot of time and resources for my space company. I named it galaxy. We are currently trying to go to Juniper.

Anyways last year my Cousin came to me asking for 20k. That is like a drop in the bucket to me. It means nothing. However the new IRS tax code prevents me from just giving them the Money. The new laws are extremely weird.

Tax code A in Section B paragraph C reads as follows:

An individual shall not be given more than 10k to another individual unless said second individual agrees to a contract of servitude. The servitude contract is required by law. Anyone borrowing 10k to 20k must pay back the amount in under a year or be subject to one year of BDSM by the first individual. 30k to 50k is two years of BDSM.

Anything over 60k is 5 years of BDSM.

This is why I was nervous. Because my cousins really needed the money. They were literally living in a motel room together. It wasn't the best of places. Prostitution and drugs came in and out of the motel that they were staying at.

I was very Reluctant to sign the contract but they assured me they would pay me back so that I didn't have to make them my sex slaves for a year. I agree. Unfortunately they weren't able to keep their side of the bargain.

We are now 2 minutes away from midnight. I looked over towards a mirror. My black hair which is always combed was a mess. My deep blue eyes were bloodshot and Dilated. I sighed. I was extremely nervous. I started to Quietly pray to God for a way out of this mess.

All three of my cousins walked into my living room. All three of them have the same black hair and blue eyes. All three of them were extremely skinny. Katie was the oldest. She was and still is a huge drunk. She constantly loses jobs and men because of her drinking. Katie has small breasts and a flat ass. She has a pretty face. Her legs are pretty long and her feet are size 11. She is definitely the tallest.

Christy is the middle child. She is extremely beautiful. She has huge breasts and a nice round ass. Most men would desire her but unfortunately for them she is a lesbian. She is probably the shortest of the three sisters. But not by much. Katie is 5'10. Christy is 5'7.

Lizzy is the Youngest of the three. She is 5'8. She has small breasts but a nice round ass. She is missing some of her front teeth due to her ex boyfriend. We don't have to get into that. She has a birthmark under chin. Guys used to find her attractive but after she lost a few teeth they just don't approach her like they used to. She is currently single.

I took a sip of my Whiskey. I looked over towards my cousins.

"Please tell me you have the money?" I Pleaded with them with sad eyes.

"I am sorry but we couldn't get it." Replied Lizzy.

The clock suddenly struck midnight. The ball in New York fell to a cheering crowd on tv. I sighed in defeat. Lizzy, Christy and Katie began to cry.

"Now what are we to do?" I asked.

Lizzy looked down with a long stare. She seemed to be lost in thought. Tears were running down her eyes.

"There is nothing we can do. Except Follow the law." Replied Lizzy.

Lizzy slowly begins to take off her clothes. She started with her T-shirt. Katie began to undress as well. She began to kick off her shoes. Christy sighed and rolled her eyes.

"This is bullshit. I hate these news laws. Fuck it." She cried. She began to strip as well.

I looked away from them as they were getting naked in front of me. This was a weird thing. We were family and yet I was now legally required to sexually dominate them. Imagine being legally required to commit incest. Disturbing.

It didn't take the girls long to get completely naked. I was still looking away. Trying to respect their dignity as much as I could. Lizzy grabbed my chin and made me look her in the eyes. She had very sad eyes.

"Master. You must look at our nakedness. We all agreed to the terms of the deal. We all are legally responsible for it. We are now your property for one full year." Replied Lizzy.

Lizzy kissed me on the lips. She used her tongue. She then stepped away. I took the Biggest sip from the Whiskey bottle that I could. Lizzy and the other two girls stood side by side in a perfect line. All three dropped to their knees and put their hands over their heads. They were waiting on my instructions.

"I am truly sorry about this, Ladies. I wish things could be different." I said.

"It is what it is." Replied Katie.

"It's only a year. No matter how much we dislike it. It passed by fast." Replied Christy.

I sighed. "OK. UM let's start with my dick being sucked." I said awkwardly.

"How do you want us to do it? There are three of us." Replied Lizzy.

"Um Right. Ahh? I guess? You know what fuck it. We are all going to suffer together." I said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Katie.

"Lizzy, I want you to suck my dick. While you are sucking my dick Katie is going to eat you out. While Katie is eating Lizzy, Christy is going to eat Katie out. Christy I want you to finger yourself while eating your sister's pussy." I said.

"Yes master." Replied all three girls.

Katie got behind Lizzy and started putting Lizzy's hair in a ponytail. Christy started doing the same for Katie. It only took them a second. Lizzy then quickly put Christy's hair in a ponytail.

Lizzy then crawled on all fours over towards me. She grabbed my belt to help her get herself in position with her legs spread open. Katie crawled after her. She laid flat on her back. Lizzy stood up for a second to allow Katie to get in between her legs. Lizzy then sat her pussy on top of Katie's face. Christy then crawled over towards katie. She spreads Katie's legs apart. She puts her mouth close to her sister's pussy. Christy moves her fingers toward her own pussy. They were all ready to go.

I sighed. I took one last sip from my Whiskey bottle.

"It's time, Master" Replied Lizzy.

She started unbuckling my belt. She unhooked it and made it go through the belt's mental loop. She then pulled them out of each of my pants's belt loops. She threw the belt to the side. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. It only took her a second to pull them down around my ankles.

My dick hadn't gotten hard yet. Lizzy grabbed my dick and started softly rubbing her hands up and down. My dick slowly started getting hard. I took a deep breath and just closed my eyes and I started to enjoy it.

It didn't take her too long to get my dick hard, within a minute my dick was hard enough for Lizzy to suck it. She put my dick in her mouth and started going in and out. It felt warm. Like nothing I ever experienced. I have been with lots of women and had many blowjobs but nothing compares those jobs to the one Lizzy was giving me.

I felt a sea of mixed emotions. I was dazed and Confused yet I was also starting to enjoy myself. I opened my eyes to see her. Lizzy had eyes closed as well. Her breast looked pointed. I grabbed her left boob to find it was indeed hard. I looked down as best I could. Her pussy was dripping all over her Sister's Katie's face.

Katie's tongue was doing wonders to lizzy. Katie had never licked pussy before but she remembers how guys would eat her out. Even though she was drunk all those times she was still able to remember those experiences. She tried hard to keep focus and lick Lizzy's pink spots. However a huge fire was burning in between Her legs. Christy was really working her pussy. Katie could feel the heat in her face. She realized her sister was an expert at licking pussy.

Christy was licking her sister's pussy while also trying to finger herself to Orgasm. She never imagined Katie would taste so good. Her juices were hitting Christy's mouth. Katie tasted sweet. Almost like candy. Christy's pussy was extremely wet. Her own juices started to make a puddle on the hardwood floor. She could feel herself getting close. Her fingers were really up in her clits.

I started feeling extremely hot in my face. I could literally feel the warmth of my orgasm in my cheeks. My eyes were getting blurry. I started seeing blue and red dots. I went blind for a second. All I could see was white. My cum explored like a Volcano. My cum shot out in Lizzy's mouth. Lucky for me Lizzy started swallowing it.

Lizzy was swallowing my cum as it continued to flow. She continued to suck my dick regardless. She acted like a true champion. I started to wonder why her ex abused her in the way he did. She delivers the best blow jobs ever. Some men have no idea what they have or what they lost.

Lizzy was now on edge. She was so close. Her Juices were rushing out like a mighty river. Katie's entire face was now covered in Lizzy's Juices. Lizzy eyes were getting blurry. Only for a second Lizzy passed out. As she did she came harder than she ever had before.

Katie could feel Lizzy's body go limp. She held her up the best she could. She was on edge herself. Her heart was racing. Her eyes were getting blurry. This was better than any time she got drunk. She started feeling light headed. Luckily she experienced great orgasms before, so she wouldn't pass out like Lizzy did. Katie came hard. Her juices hit Christy's tongue.

Christy was the last to cum. She lasted three minutes longer than everyone else. She just kept at it. She was clearly more experienced then her sister and Cousin. Her blood pressure was up. Her heart was beating so hard she could feel it in her hands. It only took a few seconds more. Her eyes went blurry. Her juices hit the hardwood floor like a tsunami hitting an island. It just bursted out everywhere.

We all fell to the ground in a satisfying way. All four of us were out of breath. Lizzy was only out for maybe three seconds. Luckily both Katie and I caught her. I carefully placed her head on my lap until she came to. She opened her eyes with a big smile on her face. Katie's face was covered in Lizzy's Juices. It was all in her hair as well. Surprisingly none of it hit the floor.

However I realize both Katie and Christy juices hit the floor. My heart sank. According to the rules of BDSM, I now had to punish them through a spanking.

Here is a little back story. After Biden was "reelected" he passed a law that required all citizens 21 years or older to take a class on BDSM. This was so the new tax code could be enforced

I sighed in defeat again. "What is wrong, master?" Asked Liz

I looked deep in her eyes. There seemed to be a strange connection between us. Like we were on the same wave link. She started to hold my hand.

"I am going to have to spank both Christy and Katie. They both came on my hardwood floor. According to the rules. I have to spank them until their ass is a light red. " I explained.

Lizzy looks up to where Katie and Christy were laying. She sighed in Frustration. She leaned on my shoulder.

"God. I always hate those BDSM Classes. I got spanked by Mistress Chanta one time for being disrupted in her class." Replied Lizzy.

"You got Chanta? Luckily you. She is the best. I ended up with Natalie." I responded.

Lizzy sighed. "How do you want to do this?" She asked.

"My hand I guess. I still gotta pick up a few things like a paddle and your Collars. I guess I will need to buy cages for each one of you to sleep in. " I explained.

"Do you have a sex Dungeon?" Asked Lizzy.

"Yeah. Upstairs in my attic. Was hoping I would never have to use it." I replied.

"I am truly sorry. We should have never borrowed that money. I thought we could pay you back but it didn't work out that way." Explained Lizzy.

"It's ok. If it wasn't for the laws we wouldn't be in this predicament to begin with. " I said.

Lizzy kissed me on the cheek. I then stood up and walked over towards Katie and Christy who were still laying on the ground recovering. Lizzy sat up Indian style and watched me. I looked at both Katie and Christy.

"Sorry Ladies but I am going to spank you." I said.

Katie and Christy both slowly get up.

"I figured you would." Said Christy.

I saw a bar nearby where both girls could stand. I pointed it out to them. They walked over towards it and leaned over. I walked over towards them and Started softly rubbing both their asses. I raised my hand high in the air. I then bring it down hard against Katie's and Christy's ass. I took turns spanking both their asses.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Tears started coming down both Women's faces. I tried to hold back a little bit but my spankings still strung. Katie was wearing mascara. It was starting to smear because of her tears. I continued to spank both of them.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Both Katie and Christy's asses were a light red. Both girls were crying and rubbing their sore asses. I grabbed them both by their ponytails. I then march them back to where they made the mess. I made both Katie and Christy drop to their knees and lick up their own Juices from my hardwood floor. Lizzy was watching me the entire time. I stood there ensuring they cleaned up their mess. I still had them by the ponytail as they were licking up their own cum. Once it was all cleaned up I released them and walked back a few steps. Christy and Katie sat up with their hands over their heads once more.

"Thank you for punishing us, Master." They both said at the same time.

I didn't know how to respond to that. This scenario was already awkward enough. Now they are thanking me for spanking them. It was a weird day.

"Yeah, You're welcome, I think."I responded.

Lizzy moved from her Indian style stance and crawled on all fours back over to me. Instead of lining up with her sister's in a perfect row. She just went for my cock. She began to suck it again to make sure I remained hard.

I was starting to feel good again. The warmth of her mouth on my penis was good that it sent Chivos down my spine. I wished she could stay in that position forever. It was the best feeling ever. Once my penis was hard and well lubricant Lizzy pulled away. This frustrated me a little bit but I didn't show it. She looks up at me with puppy eyes.

"Master. It's Time to complete your ownership of us by marking your property. According to law you must cum in all three of us." Explained Lizzy.

My body was now shaking with fear as she said this. I was scared too. This whole thing was extremely uncomfortable from the start. I wish I could stop it. I wish the law was different like it was under Trump. But it wasn't. The law was clear. I had no choice.

Christy was the first to offer herself to me. She looks right at me with very nervous eyes. Her body was shaking as well.

"Just be Gentle with me. You know I don't like men." Said Christy.

Lizzzy crawled over to her sisters and put her hands over her head. Christy then moved away just a little bit to give her space. She got back on her back and spread her legs for me. I just stood them looking down at her vagina. She had a perfect shaved pussy. I just stood there for a brief moment forgetting myself at that moment.

"Master, I think we should get this done." Said Christy.

I gulp. I slowly walk over to her and get on top. I inserted my hard penis into her vagina and started humping away. I could tell by her facial expression she wasn't enjoying it too much. She turned her head away from me and started counting the small little holes in the Is ceiling tile. My heart was racing.I Could feel the heat in my face. I started seeing dots. I then came but not like last time. I came pretty weak. It didn't explode like a Volcano or even shoot out. It just slowly flowed out. I guess I just wasn't into it.

I quickly got up off of Christy. Tears started coming down her eyes. She rested then for a few minutes. Then gather herself together and got back into her position next to her sister's with her being on knees with her hands to the back of her head.

Katie was to Offer herself to me. She got up from the middle and crawled on all fours to where Christy had just laid down. She also spread her legs open for me. This time I didn't hesitate to get on top of her. I just started humping her almost immediately. This felt more like a job. For me personally it was only business. There was no passion in it. I just was humping until I could produce something. Anything.

It took longer this time. I humped Christy for three minutes before cumming. It could take me six minutes for katie. Not my best performance. I was a little irritated with myself. I knew I could have done better but there was fireweed passion. It was just business. If it wasn't for the law I wouldn't even be doing this.

I came again this time my cum did shoot out in Katie's pussy but it didn't explode like it did in Lizzy's mouth. I quickly rolled off Katie and laid next to her. I was out of breath. Katie looked just as uninterested as I was. She could take a minute. Then she got up and crawled back to the middle in-between her sister. Her hands returned to the back of her head.

I laid on the ground for a minute to catch my breath. I sighed heavily. I closed my eyes for a second in Frustration. Suddenly I felt someone touch me. I opened my eyes to see Lizzy. She gently rubbed the side of my face. I slowly sat up. Lizzy and I started looking each other in the eyes. We both were hypnotized.

There seemed to be something between us. Some unforeseen force that made us focus on nothing other than each other. She then passionately kissed me. She used quite a bit of tongue. Lizzy fell back while kissing me. She wrapped her hands around my neck forcing me to fall on top of her. She then wrapped her legs around my waist. I then inserted my penis into Lizzy's Vagina. I begin to hump her.

This time it was different. It wasn't business. It was love making. She also grinds her hips making the sex even better. Katie and Christy awkwardly started looking at each other. Their eyes were filled with shock and awe. Christy gave Katie a look. Katie shrugged her shoulders in a I don't know situation.

All I could feel was a sea of ecstasy. My race was racing. I started giving heat in my face. I briefly grab her breast. I could feel it was hard. I started kissing her neck. She brought my face back up to her lips and bit my bottom lip. I was beginning to feel light headed. Things were getting blurry. Lizzy started screaming. All I heard was the words O God being Repeated. After a couple of seconds Lizzy came. I came a few seconds later. My cum erupted out of my penis. It was nothing like what I experienced before. Imagine an asteroid hitting the earth.

I fell over next to Lizzy. I was completely out of breath. My heart was racing like never before. Lizzy was lying next to me. She was also out of breath. She rolled over on top of me. Lizzy and I began to struggle with each other.

obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers
12