One Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I can't feel my legs. That was the best I ever had." Said Lizzy who was short of breath as she said it.

"I can't argue that. I never experienced anything like that." I replied. I was also having trouble catching my breath.

Lizzy kisses me on the cheek. She then slowly gets up and crawls over me and gets in-between my legs. She then sits up and puts her feet in my face.

"I know you have a foot fetish master. So I wish to honor you by letting us use our feet to please you." Said Lizzy.

Lizzy then motions her two sisters over to me. I nodded my head in approval. Katie and Christy crawled over on all fours towards me. They sat in a circle around me. They also put their feet in my face.

I began to lick and kiss all three of their feet. I licked all six pairs of feet from heel to toe. I then planted kisses up and down their soles. I couldn't tell who removed their feet from my face but one one then removed their feet from my face and started using their feet to jerk my dick off.

I have to admit this was always a fantasy of mine. I always wanted to have a foot orgy with a group of beautiful women. I never thought those women would be my cousins or that I would be sexually enslaving them either.

All I knew was that I had toes going in and out of my mouth. I began to sucked on them. Meanwhile my dick was still getting played with. My heart started racing again. I could feel heat in my face. I started seeing dots. Suddenly my dick cum shoots out. All over one of the girl's feet. I only remember everything fading to black.

I woke up the next morning in my own bed. Lizzy was lying next to me completely nude. I was holding her as she peacefully slept. I looked over to find Katie sleeping on the floor next to me. She had found two blankets and a pillow. She laid on a blanket to lay on and the other to cover up.

I looked over to my Closet to see the closet door was open. Christy was asleep. She had done the same as Katie had.

I just sat there watching all three of them sleep soundfully. They are going to need all the sleep they can get. This is going to be a very long year.

12