One Year Internship Ch. 04 – Interview 3

Story Info
Megan Interviews With HR.
6.4k words
4.73
6.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4 -- Interview 3 (Matt - HR)

I recognized to this point I was lucky enough to have a chance to talk to Steve and Nicole before I was intimate with them. I had a chance to get to know them and visa versa before we were naked and sharing bodily fluids.

Shit. Sharing bodily fluids. What a weird day. Before today I had rarely had sex without a condom and could count the number of guys who came in my mouth on one hand. And now... today... oh man, what was I in for?

Focus Megan! The pep talk continued.

Okay... I need to prepare for anything. What if Matt wants to fuck my ass? I'll be ready. I mean this mornings activities kinda got me ready. I can suck him. I can swallow his cum. I can masturbate. I am ready to have sex with him in any position. What if he wants to cum in my pussy? I am on the pill. I guess that would be okay. It has to be okay.

I really went through every scenario that I could think of. Beatrice broke my concentration, "Megan!" she yelled. I looked up at her. "Matt is ready for you. You can head in now."

I stood up, improved my posture, took a deep breath and thought of the number one rule Nicole kept stuffing into my head all morning - mindset...

I thanked Beatrice on the way by and went to the door. I knocked gently and heard the voice on the other side tell me to enter. When I opened the door I immediately saw my interviewer, my assessor, my pending lover.

Matt was a handsome man of average height, clean-shaven, and approached me with a big smile. He extended his hand and we shook through introductions. I considered how weird it was to shake someone's hand in a formal kind of way when their cock is going to probably be shoved somewhere in my body within the hour. He indicated I should sit on the couch against the wall to the right. "I'll be with you in one moment. Would you like a water or soda?"

"Water please."

I sat on the couch and surveyed the room. It looked how I imagined a usual corporate executive office would look like. It had a huge window behind his desk overlooking the same park as the conference room on the 4th floor. Although the view is probably better a little higher up I would imagine. The left side of the room had bookcases, with more doodads and pictures than actual books. In front of those a circular table with 4 chairs. The other side of the room had a couch, a coffee table and two chairs with long wooden arms.

Matt cleared his throat and regained my attention. I looked up in time to take the bottle of water he was offering. He asked, "How has your day been so far?"

I replied, "It has been adventurous to say the least."

"It turns out that this is not the type of internship you thought you would be applying for is it?"

"That is an understatement."

"But yet you are still here. Why?"

My mind went dark. I was not sure how to answer. If I were to be honest, I wanted the money and opportunity this internship offered. And I was quickly becoming attracted to the sex.

Matt smiled at me and added, "Megan, you are only 18 and I would have been very surprised had you had a good answer ready for that question. I am impressed that you did not blurt out any random thing that popped into your head. I appreciate your caution."

I was thankful too. I gave him a slight nod. He continued, "Force rank these possible reasons for me: The money, the career opportunities, the sex, or that you may not have a very good plan B."

I remembered Nicole telling me to be honest in my interview answers. I replied, "Honestly Matt... I apologize. Normally I address people of high rank and importance by their formal name. But I do not know what yours is. I am sorry."

"It is totally okay to call me Matt. We are pretty informal around here when we are not with clients or the media or a government agency. Please continue."

"To be honest, I do not have them ranked yet. I truly only found out about them this morning and I have had my attention on other things since. I can say all of the potential benefits of this internship outweigh the potential downfalls of it, at least as best I can tell within a couple hours of discussing it."

"That is a very quality answer Megan. Well said. I want to start with the non-sexual aspects of this internship to start with."

I nodded and took a long drink out of my water bottle. He continued, "Something they may not have told you about this internship is how you are notified that you have a request for a meeting with someone. We use a calendaring system here where we schedule normal work meetings. We use the same calendaring system to schedule meetings with you. From our perspective it will show your availability. From your perspective you will be able to manage your day, which will include sexual and non-sexual appointments. Your predecessors used it to block time to dedicate to other growth opportunities. Does that make sense?"

"It does. I was kinda wondering if I would just hang out until I got a phone call or something."

"There are other rules which I will let Nicole go through with you, if you get this internship of course. What I want to focus on in my interview with you is your interest in the other potential benefits of being in this building. If you do not get this internship are you planning on going to college?"

"I am."

"What were you going to major in or do you know yet?"

"I don't know yet. Although, and I assure you this is coincidence, I am interested in becoming a veterinarian or maybe a geriatric nurse, or something in medicine. As a fallback, I am considering getting a business degree."

Matt nodded and then replied, "Interesting. This role enables you to learn from people in the medical field. You will have access to training and to documentation in addition to people. Additionally I encourage you to spend time in every function so you can get exposed to them and see if they interest you. For example, the first intern we had in this role went on to go to medical school while the second went into sales. Nicole has accepted a position in finance and will be working her way up there while she goes to college."

I smiled and told him I was excited at that opportunity. He moved on. "What about out of band learning. Have you read or done research on topics that were not directly related to assignments you had for school?"

"Yes. I consider myself decently well read. I have a number of things I enjoy learning about that were not taught in school. I want to be a well-rounded person. I'd like to be able to have a conversation with just about anybody at any time and hold my own."

"Very good. We like that in a person. You would be exposed to a very diverse set of people over the course of the next year. And it is important to us that you are able to hold your own. As such we encourage if not expect extracurricular learning. You have an endless amount of training at your disposal. It is up to you to take advantage of it."

"If I am fortunate enough to get this internship, I plan to do so."

Matt smiled, "Do you have any concerns with moving into the apartment downstairs within a few days of accepting the offer and living there for the duration of this internship?"

"I do not. It is a nice apartment."

"It is indeed. Do you have any issues being on call 24x7?"

"It is not ideal. But it is the expectation of the role. So I will do it."

"What would your response be if someone in this company or one of their affiliates asks you to do something you do not want to do?"

What a hard question. Like a make or break type question being asked by the one person you don't want to answer it wrong to. I had to think fast. "I understand very clearly that in this role I would be expected to perform whatever is asked of me to the best of my ability. I will mentally prepare myself to do just about anything and will do everything I can to please the other person. If by chance someone asks me to do something I am not willing to do, I will have to work out a compromise with them or at the end of the day accept whatever repercussions arise as a result of my respectful refusal."

"Very good answer Megan. We do not have stringent boundaries per se, but Jon has made it very clear that you are not to be forced to do anything you don't want to do nor is anyone to harm you."

"That is good to know. May I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Fire away."

"You are the head of the HR department. I don't know much about corporate America, but what I think I know of HR is that they would typically frown on a role like this. Why don't you?"

"That is a very intuitive question Megan. There are two things to consider here. First is that this is something that would typically be frowned upon in a publicly traded company. And in this role at a publicly traded company I would normally be the leader to squash it. However we are a private company that does not have to bend to shareholders or stock agencies or to many government bi-laws. So for the most part we can make our own choices."

I nodded my understanding.

"Second, and more importantly, the people in this leadership team here under Jon are like family. We talked about this role quite extensively before finally pulling the trigger. He worked through all of our concerns. He is very good at that type of thing. He convinced us that there would be tangible benefits to the bottom line, which have proven to hold true. He also convinced us that the role needed to be temporary and finite, hence why it is a one-year internship instead of a full time position. He also convinced us that it needed to be heavily compensated given the toll it takes on the individual. So we were all on the same page before the first intern was hired. Do you understand?"

I thought about this and pictured the conversation and reasoning behind it. I nodded my head to let him know I understood. "May I ask you another question?"

He nodded. I asked, "What does success in this role look like to you?"

"During the year, a happy workforce, more specifically a satisfied management team. You will mostly be serving directors and above and those are the most important people to keep happy. Aside from them, I think success in this role is also when the person, Nicole for example, maximizes it for their personal growth as well. I am delighted when I see this role excelling with the tools we give them. I want to see the person in this role grow just like any other employee. At the end of the year, I want this person to accept a job within our company and go to college and become a future leader of this company or another."

I appreciated his focus on the individual and not just what they could do for the company.

Matt continued, "I'd like to switch over to the other primary aspect of this job if you don't mind."

I nodded and took another long drink out of the bottle.

"Did you enjoy your sex with Nicole this morning?"

"I did. A lot more than I thought I would."

"Why is that?"

"I certainly did not come into this morning expecting to have sex with a chick that is hotter than... I don't know what. But my god is she hot."

Matt laughed and replied, "Yeah. I have had that feeling myself. What about your sex with Steve? Did you enjoy him this morning?"

"Very much so. He was a very attentive lover."

"That he is. Do you enjoy sucking dick Megan?"

"I had not actually thought about it much before this morning to be honest. But since I have been asked a couple times I have been able to give it some attention. I do like it. I like to feel a man get stiff in my mouth. I like to feel the texture of the stretched skin of his cock on my tongue. I like to feel the head of his cock push against the back of my mouth until I let him push into my throat. I feel like could easily get addicted to the feeling of a man pumping his cum into my mouth and telling me to swallow it. To answer your question, regardless of whether I get this internship or not, I am going to enjoy sucking dick a lot more from now on."

I must have had some effect on him as I saw him adjust himself and consciously regain his composure.

He finally continued, "What is your favorite position to have sex in?"

"I think it depends on the person. But I am very fond of being on top. It allows me to have some control and gives me an opportunity to bring maximum pleasure to my partner."

"And what do you think about having sex with older men and women? I mean Nicole and Steve are pretty young, but I am more than twice your age."

"I appreciate the experience you bring. I am confident that you know what to do and how to do it. The pleasure for both of us can only be better that way right?"

He nodded. I stood up and walked around the coffee table and held out my hand. When he took it I pulled him out of his chair and led him over to the couch where I sat him down. I pulled off my light sweater and put it in the chair, I flipped off my heels and pushed them under the coffee table. I flipped up the bottom of my dress and straddled him on the couch.

I stated, "If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you another question."

He smiled at me and nodded. I made eye contact and asked, "Right here. Right now. What would you like to do with me? I am at your disposal."

Matt reached up and pulled the straps of my dress down my arm. As I pulled my arms through the straps, he pulled my dress and my strapless bra down exposing my creamy white breasts. All the sex talk had revved my sexual engine so my nipples were already a little erect.

With his strong hands, he pulled me in tight and latched his mouth onto my left nipple. I gasped as I felt him pull it into his mouth and flick it with his tongue. I ran my hands through his hair and let out a small moan. He reached under my dress and gripped my bare ass. I could feel his bulge through his thin dress slacks pressing against me causing my pussy to ache.

He moved over to my other nipple and repeated the process. I felt his hand work its way inside my thong and start rubbing my sensitive back door. I began to rotate my hips inside his hands grinding my pussy on his hardness and pushing my ass against his fingers. A slightly more audible moan escaped my lips.

A moment later he pulled off of my nipple and suggested we get out of our clothes. I stood up and slid my dress the rest of the way off of my body. My soaking wet thong was added to the floor right after. I quickly helped him with his clothes. First his dress shirt and undershirt. He stood so I could help him with his pants.

He kicked off his shoes and as I slid his pants down I could see the huge bulge in his bikini briefs. It looked bigger than Steve's. I licked my lips in anticipation as I pulled those down exposing his erect manhood. His cock was really fat at its base, maybe the size of a red bull can or bigger. It seemed to slim out a bit as my eyes traveled up his shaft to the head.

Matt sat back down on the couch and held his hand out to me. When I placed my hand in his, he pulled me over to the couch next to him. I was not completely sure what he wanted. I reached out and gripped his cock at its base and started to stroke him. He gently put his hand on my shoulder letting me know he wanted me to suck him. I leaned down and took him into my mouth. I could hear Nicole in my head telling me. 'Leave nothing to chance.'

I continued to stroke his cock with one hand while I bobbed up and down on the upper half. I heard him moan and he started squeezing my ass. I altered my position slightly really sticking my ass in the air and making it available for whatever he had in mind. It did not take him long to run his fingers down my wet slit.

As he massaged my pussy I went to the task of trying to move deeper down his manhood. I relaxed my throat and challenged myself to go farther down each round trip. I wanted to deepthroat him. I wanted to please him. However, I went off track when he pushed two fingers into my dripping pussy and started slowly moving them in and out. His efforts were sending spasms through my body and completely crushing my concentration.

We pleasured each other for several more minutes before he finally pulled me up. He commented, "As much as I enjoy your oral skills, we will have to get back to that later."

Without him asking, I sat up and crawled over the top of him and straddled his groin again. I could feel his thick manhood resting against my wetness. I lifted up and moved his cockhead around the entrance of my pussy lathering him up for the penetration. While I lined him up, I leaned in and kissed him. When I started to sink down I broke the kiss so I could expel my air. Even after all the action I had had this morning, it was still a tight fit.

I leaned down and kissed him hard again, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I moved up and down slowly on his cock allowing my wetness to slicken the path. As I made my way down his shaft, his thickness started causing a lot of pressure on my little hole. If Steve was the longest guy I had been with, Matt seemed to be the thickest.

I worked as hard as I could to push his thick meat into my little pussy, but I struggled. A battle was brewing between the pressure caused by his thickness and how erotically turned on I was to be doing what we were doing. I felt warmth throughout my body and tingling in my insides. I started rocking my hips and pushing my pelvis into his. He broke our kiss and moaned, "Ahhh fuck that is good."

I felt the sensations change. His cock was rubbing against my g-spot initiating the early stages of an orgasm. Without changing my angles, I worked the remaining bits of him deeper inside of me. I could feel my wet hole slowly surrendering to his girth. With each small gain, I could feel my orgasm forming more clearly.

I fell forward a little bit and moaned in Matt's ear, "God damn you have a thick a cock."

He responded, "I am glad you like it. I want to feel you cum on my thick cock. Touch yourself."

When I pulled back a few inches, I felt his cock push into me deeper and I gasped and let out my air. "Oh my!" I continued moving up and down sliding his manhood in and out of me. I slid my hand between us and pushed my middle finger into the tiny folds of my pussy. The second I rolled over my clit, a zing shot through my body. I moaned as it begged me to do it again.

Matt leaned in and pulled my right nipple into his mouth and started sloppily working it over. He reached around and grabbed my ass and squeezed hard. I felt him adjust his hips up as I came down. Together we found a rhythm that was bringing me closer to the orgasm he wanted to see and I so badly wanted to feel.

He moved his mouth over to my other nipple; both were as hard as diamonds. My orgasm took a giant leap forward when I felt him run his fingers over my anal bud again. Before this morning I had no idea how good it felt to have my asshole touched.

I started riding him harder, rotating my hips faster, and moaning longer. His mouth let go of my nipple so he could ask, "Are you going to cum for me Megan? Is your tight pussy going to quiver all over my thick cock?"

I moaned back at him, "Yes... Put your fingers in my ass."

He leaned forward and ran his fingers down the remaining length of his cock getting them wet with the juices of our actions. Then he pushed two fingers all the way inside my backdoor. When he did it was like a turning the page... No... It was like changing the book altogether. At first I was feeling an orgasm building and lingering on the outside. But his fingers penetrating my ass set off a whole different set of flashing light bulbs in my body. I moaned again, "Yes. That's what I want. Finger my ass."

A bunch of things happened in a row. I paused my rotation at the bottom of the motion to let out a long moan. He grabbed my hip with his left hand and pushed his cock up as hard as he could, shoving the remaining thickness he had into my swollen pussy. He started banging my ass hard with his fingers and I could only respond with incoherent nonsense.

12