One Year Internship Ch. 04 – Interview 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flicked my clit several rapid times to put me over the top. When my orgasm hit, my body shook and I moaned loudly. I closed my eyes and felt the pulsing of my pussy as it squeezed the glorious cock that had stretched me out and filled me up. Matt paused with me and when I finally finished, I opened my eyes to see him smiling back at me. "That's what I wanted to feel," he exclaimed.

In between deep breaths I asked, "You... wanted to feel... me cum... while on top of you?"

He looked me deeply in my eyes and replied, "I wanted to feel you cum on my big cock because it shows you are in to this and not just going through the motions."

I continued to breath heavily recovering from a nice orgasm. He gave me a minute and then said; "Now I would like to see you crawl off of me and clean your orgasm off of my cock."

I slowly did what he asked, sliding my leg back over to his side. I was back in the position I was earlier, perpendicular to him on the couch. I looked down at his manhood, still shocked that that thick thing fit inside of me.

I leaned down and took him into my mouth. For the second time ever and twice in less than an hour I was sucking my pussy remnants off of another man's cock. I could taste my distinct flavor and in a way it was turning me on. I sucked and licked and cleaned until his cock was glistening with my saliva. He lifted my chin until I was almost completely upright and said, "Thank you. Time for a little something different."

Matt stood up and helped me off of the couch. He led me over to the table on the other side of his office and lay me down on my back. "I apologize if that is cold," he commented. I was so into the moment, I didn't even notice.

He pushed my legs back and I took hold of them. He lined his manhood back up to my wet entrance and pushed. I felt the head of his cock split my gash and my opening willingly accepted him in. I moaned as his thickness pressed the outer walls apart once again.

Within a few strokes he was almost completely buried inside of me. I felt a different type of full than I did earlier with Steve. I looked up at him to see a huge grin across his face as he moved his hips forward and back. He finally locked eyes with me and remarked, "You have a really nice pussy Megan. If you get this internship I am going to have to spend some time eating it."

I tried to smile but was distracted by another orgasm stirring again. Matt reached down and rubbed my clit with his thumb. My mouth shot open and I closed my eyes. Fireworks were firing off in my midsection. I had gone from a slow murmur to full on redline in no time. I never knew I could have orgasms so closely together. Matt picked up the pace and I thought my receptors were going to explode. I vaguely heard him say something about another orgasm. I moaned loudly as he rapidly pistoned in and out of me. I cried out, "Matt... I am... going to... cum... ahhh."

"Good. Cum for me again you slut."

I was breathing in rapid breaths. I could not have stopped this train if I wanted to. I cried out again as another orgasm raced through my body. Matt slammed himself into me one more time and left his thick cock lodged deep inside of me so he could feel me squeeze him over and over. As I lay there feeling my orgasm subside and trying to regain my breath I looked up at Matt, who was grinning back at me again. I could see a sense of pride in his look.

After a long moment of complete silence, where a lot of non-verbal things were shared through our expressions, he slowly pulled his big tool out of my wanton pussy. He walked around the table and slid me toward him. My head now hung loose off the end of the table. I looked up at him for direction. He put a hand on each side of my head and placed me where he wanted me, eye level to his dangling manhood.

I quickly got the hint and opened my mouth. He slid his cock in until it hit the back before pulling it almost all the way out and pushing it back in again. A few more strokes in and he pushed a little harder. Just like earlier, I wanted to take all of him so I relaxed my throat. A dozen more times and he was all the way in. At this angle it was decently easy and I was very happy that I had taken him all the way to the root. The hardest part was relaxing my mouth enough to fit around the thick base of his cock.

He pulled almost all the way out again and then pushed it back in. I felt his balls rest against my nose. He went through the process maybe 2-3 dozen more times before he pulled all the way out and walked back around the table. He commented, "I am so excited to see you can deepthroat my whole cock. That is definitely a mark in the positive column for you."

Matt held out his hand and helped me off the table. He continued, "I have had a wonderful time with you and you have a very sexy body. But we need to work on closing this interview up."

He led me over to the couch and sat me down against the back cushion. He climbed on top of the couch and crouched down a little so he could drop his balls on my mouth. I licked and sucked on his balls while he jerked his big unit. "It is time for me to cum in your mouth Megan," he exclaimed.

He pulled back slightly and pushed his cock into my open mouth and started to fuck me. As he went in and out, I rubbed my tongue on the underside of his shaft and played with his balls. I heard him moan and I could feel him getting a little stiffer. I knew he was going to pop any minute.

In a stressed voice he exclaimed, "I'm going to blow Megan and it's going to be a lot and it's going to come fast. Swallow it Megan. Swallow it. Ahhh!"

I had just a brief second to prepare myself before the first spurt fired into my mouth. Before I could swallow another came. And another. I started swallowing but couldn't keep up with the rapid fire of his cum shots. I started choking. He pulled out and started jerking his cock. Several more spurts splashed all over my face and my chest. Unintentionally I had just experienced my first facial.

I stopped choking and regained my ground. One of my eyes was covered in cum so I looked at Matt through my good eye as he laughed and said, "It's okay Megan. That would have been hard for anybody."

I reached out and brought him back down to me. I slid my mouth down his cock and pulled out any remaining bits he had left. I thoroughly cleaned up his manhood before letting him down. He took a few steps back and sat in the chair to the right of the couch. He watched me as I gathered up the cum from my face and my chest and scooped it into my mouth. I swallowed another dozen times before everything I found was gone.

"Do you have a bathroom where I can get cleaned up?"

He pointed to a door next to the bookcase that I had not noticed earlier. "Make sure you lock the other side so Curt, our CIO, does not barge in on you."

I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door behind me; which seemed very weird since I had just fucked the guy I left behind and still had his cum all over my face. But I felt like I needed a private moment to regroup. I looked at myself in the mirror and did not recognize myself. My hair was tussled; I had bits of cum on my face including a glob hanging from my chin. I scooped it into my mouth and played with it with my tongue before I swallowed it down. I looked in the mirror and asked myself, 'who am I?'

As I cleaned myself up and fixed my hair I considered my performance. Even as harsh of a critic as I normally am I could not find much to fault. I gave it my best and I hoped Matt would approve. I caught myself wanting him to approve so I could go on to the next person. I wanted to meet them and fuck them. And I wanted that person to enjoy me enough to approve and send me to the next person. Did I want to just get fucked over and over? 'Maybe' I thought.

'Who am I?' I asked my self again.

I washed my pussy and my ass and finished getting myself together. I did not bring my clothes with me so I would need to walk out naked in front of Matt. 'But why should I feel bashful?' I contemplated.

I stood up tall, took a deep breath, and channeled my inner Nicole. I walked out of the bathroom and over to the chair where my clothes were. Matt was still seated in the chair where I left him, but he was dressed again. "You doing okay?" he asked.

Almost out of instinct I replied, "Fabulous. How are you doing?"

"The same. I have some additional questions for you if you don't mind going through them as you get dressed."

I nodded my agreement and looked for my thong. As calmly as if we were talking about the weather Matt asked his questions. "Did you like tasting your pussy on my cock?"

"I did. If I am honest I never really did it before today. And both times today I have loved it."

I found my thong and realized that it was all wrapped in a ball and still soaking wet. I decided against putting it back on. Part of me realized that it was just going to come back off anyway.

Matt continued, "Good. That is a fetish of mine. I'd like to have you suck my cock after I have been inside you, especially if you just had an orgasm and the juices are fresh and plentiful."

I nodded as I started to put my bra back on. He continued, "What did you like about me cumming in your mouth?"

I paused and looked at him. "Almost everything. I mean you were not too thick and you had a good flavor. I mean... it was good."

"And what didn't you like about it."

"I wish I would have swallowed it all and not choked. I heard you say that it was going to be a lot and that it was going to be fast, but until it actually happens you just don't know."

"So the facial bothered you?"

"No not at all. I was embarrassed that I am trying to impress you and get your vote of confidence and I failed at swallowing your whole load. If you had told me that instead of me swallowing you just wanted to blow all over my face I would have been okay with that."

He laughed. "I see. Don't be embarrassed. If you get this internship, I will give you another try. I promise."

I thanked him and pulled my dress over my head and down my body. He continued, "In fact, if you get this internship, which I hope you do by the way, I'd like for you to visit me multiple times a week, even if it is just for a blowjob."

"So you are voting me through then?"

"I have one more question, well more of a request."

I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at him intently. "What is it?"

"If you get this internship, I will make a few appointments for you to fuck me and my wife at the same time. Are you okay with that?"

I replied, "It would be a first. But I would be excited to do it."

The answer flowed out of my mouth like I knew the answer I was supposed to give. But a very strong part of me really wanted to fuck him and his wife. That part used to be deep down inside of me, but the actions of this morning had brought it to the surface.

I found my heels and put them back on my feet. He stood up and walked over to the phone and hit a couple buttons. Beatrice answered through the speaker, "Yes?"

"Beatrice, I am going to send Megan out in a couple minutes. Can you please show her the way to Stella's office?"

"Sure thing. By the way, she is already 20 minutes late for her appointment. I bet you can guess who always reminds us that time is money."

"Yeah yeah. Thank you Beatrice."

Matt came back over to where I was still standing. He leaned down and kissed me gently and said, "I hope you do well and you get this opportunity. I would love to spend time with you again soon."

I walked out of his office and met Beatrice next to her desk. She led us maybe 40 yards through a couple twists and turns to another office that looked that same as Matt's on the outside. Beatrice commented, "There are 3 admins for the 7 executives. Jon has his own as you would expect. We cover what is needed each day. Lucky for you Stella has a light schedule today. She typically hates people to be late."

She walked around the receptionist's desk and punched a couple buttons. I only heard this half as she held the handset to her ear.

'Hi Miss Johnson. Megan is here to see you.'

'I know she is late.'

'Yes ma'am. You know why she is late.'

'No, I have no reason to think any less of her.'

'Yes, Victor is up next on her calendar.'

'No ma'am. She is supposed to go to lunch after she is done with you.'

'1 pm ma'am.'

'No. I don't mind at all.'

'I will bring in the usual.'

'Ok. I'll send her in.'

Beatrice hung up the phone and addressed me. "Stella Johnson is our CFO. She is your next appointment. She is ready for you so go right in. Good luck."

She left and I was alone. For a brief second I felt the anxiety I had tried so hard to keep hidden all day. I did not have time to prepare like I did with everyone else. This one was out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I stood up straight and pushed my shoulders back. I took a deep breath and did a mindset check. As I took my first steps toward her office I told myself, 'You got this Megan.'

12