One Year Internship Ch. 06 – Interview 5

Story Info
Megan interviews with sales.
7.7k words
4.72
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6 -- Interview 5 (Victor - Sales)

I don't want to say that my life flashed before my eyes. But the memory that did pop into my already anxious mind was the scary story that Nicole told me this morning. She labeled it the worst experience she has ever had in this role. While her experience included 5 guys and the situation in front of me only had 3, I still had some fear.

Victor put his hand on the small of my back and pointed me to the living room to join the other guys. 'Stay confident Megan,' I told myself as I started walking.

Frank introduced himself first. I assessed him as we shook hands. He was not much taller than I was and appeared to be in decent shape. His clean-shaven round face was shaped by dark brown curly hair and a million dollar smile complete with deep dimples.

Arthur was next. He reminded me of a classic nerd or scientist. He was tall, thin, and wore an awkward set of glasses. He was young and mildly attractive with a clean-shaven face and a big smile.

Victor was the last to formally welcome me. I hoped my anxiety did not show through. The living room had a sofa where Frank and Arthur sat with a single chair on opposing sides of a coffee table. Frank took the one closest to the door. I took the one opposite next to the window.

Once we were settled Victor kicked the conversation off. "I am delighted you made it this far Megan. If you don't know how this works, you don't make it to the next person without getting the okay from the previous ones. So everyone you have seen today has approved you to move forward. You are either lucky or good to have made it to me."

Without being conscious about it, I sat up straighter and took a deep breath. I was trying very hard not to be intimidated by the situation. Aside from whatever interview questions they were going to ask, my mind fast-forwarded to having sex with three guys at once. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. My body temperature was heating up. I was afraid I was going to start sweating.

Victor continued, "I am a very straight forward person Megan. I hope you appreciate that. As a sales guy, I care about making money. Making money for the company helps me make money. Making money for the company makes Frank or Arthur money. It could also make you money."

I assumed he was talking about what Nicole described to me earlier specifically about me going on sales calls and entertaining prospects to win business.

"I want to ask you a series of questions and I want you to be honest with me. Don't bullshit me and tell me you will do something and then you don't. Okay? I'd rather save both of us the heartache."

I nodded my agreement. I tried to psych myself out. 'Mindset Megan. Get it together.'

"Key word here is interested. Not just willing but interested. Are you interested in accompanying me and my team on critical sales visits to prospects and supporting the sales process?"

I responded, "Aside from whether I am willing or interested I am concerned that I do not know the company or the products well enough to add any value there. Is that not a concern for you?"

"This is a challenge for anyone who fills this role to be honest. However, we can teach you anything you need to know about the products and our company and even the prospect to prepare you to do what you need to do there. It is a matter of what you are interested in learning."

"I am interested in learning. If I am fortunate enough to get this internship, I will do everything I can to learn everything I need to help make this company successful."

"And what about your bedside manner for lack of a better description. Are you comfortable socializing with random people, especially older men?"

"I pride myself on being able to hold my own in any conversation with anybody. That does not mean that I would not be nervous, but I would do my best to work through it."

"Are you nervous now, here with us?"

I looked across the room at Frank and Arthur. Even though my heart was beating fast in my chest, I tried to portray confidence. "What do you think? Do you think I am nervous?"

Victor smiled. "I'd be very surprised if an 18 year old young woman, who is interviewing for a life changing internship, and sitting in a corporate apartment with three men she knows are going to fuck her brains out soon, would not be nervous. I will say that you seem to be holding it together just fine."

Little did he know I was having a hard time keeping it together. My palms felt sweaty, my heart was beating fast, and I was having trouble stabilizing my breathing. It helped to concentrate on my posture and my facial expressions. I had Nicole's advice on repeat in my brain.

Victor continued, "So now that we have established your confidence in being able to learn what you need to learn and socialize to the level you need to support our sales efforts. What about the rest of it?"

"I got an overview from Nicole, but I would like to hear from you what your expectations are of me for the rest of it."

He replied, "It is not a set menu. It is more like a buffet. I don't know until we get there and experience it ourselves. We have to play it by ear and react to what we see. What I want from you in this role is that when you recognize an opportunity, I want you to grab it."

I pressed further. "Can you give me some examples?"

"One example is you join us on a trip to a prospect. On the way there you read up on what we are pitching him, what his company is about, etc. We have dinner with the guy and you laugh at his jokes and flirt with him and make him feel good about us. He signs the deal. We all get some money."

I nodded.

"Another example is we do all of that and he suggests that he wants to spend some more time with you and you oblige. By that I might mean you give him a handjob or a blowjob or have sex with him. You need to feel your way through it and be willing to do what it takes to make him happy and sign the deal."

I expected that. I nodded my understanding. "And what if it is not just one guy?"

Aggressively he responded, "Then you will fuck them all if that's what it takes. We are there to build relationships and to get signatures on contracts"

While I was a little shocked by his brazen response, I replied, "And what if they don't sign the deal, even after I show them a good time?"

"I think that is rare to be honest, especially if you do your job well. If that ever happens, you will still get a bonus for making the effort. But it would not be as big as it would be with a commission for a sale."

"And what type of commission are we talking about?"

"The lowest Nicole got I think was 15 grand. She got 100 grand for a big sale we did a few months back. That is a lot of dough. But she had to do a lot to get it."

I had to assume that was for the 5 on 1 gangbang she endured. He continued, "But I could tell that Nicole didn't really like doing these so I did not invite her to many, even though I think she could have added value on several others."

"So how many a month do you think you would ask me to go on if I were gung-ho interested?"

"If you are good at doing these and can contribute to closing a deal, it could be one a week or at least a few a month."

I was doing math in my head when he added on, "But you need to want to do this and you need to want to be good at it. I am not taking you along to pay you bonuses. I want to take you along to pay you commissions. Understand?"

"I understand. I am interested in learning and interested in doing whatever it takes to make the company successful. Of course, I would love the money part of it as well."

"Are you willing to give a guy a blowjob that you just met?"

'Here we go', I thought. This is where it changes. 'Mindset Megan'. I kept talking to myself. I replied, "If I need to."

"Are you willing to fuck a guy you just met?"

I then realized that if I am going to get this internship, I need to go for it right now. 'Fuck it, let's do this', I thought. I confidently replied, "I am going to fuck you and your... uh... coworkers pretty soon and I just met you right?"

Victor smiled and replied, "We will see about that. I guess that is a good way to answer my remaining questions."

Victor got up from his chair and walked over to me and held his hand out. "It is time to test you out."

I took his hand and he helped me out of the chair and led me down a hallway to a bedroom. My heart was beating so hard I felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. I looked behind me and saw Frank and Arthur following along. I tried to get control of my breathing. It might be a deal killer if I fell over in a panic attack.

He led me over to the bed and sat me down. I looked up at the three men standing in front of me and wondered what they intended to do to me. I was quickly trying to get my mindset right. If I went through this afraid it would show, and I would lose the internship. All of the sacrifices I had made today would be for not.

Victor addressed me, "This will be the only time I do this. This will be the only time I explain this, even if you are lucky enough to get this internship. Okay?"

Not knowing what he was talking about I nodded to let him know I was listening.

"We are not going to hurt you. We want this experience to be pleasurable for all of us. We will push your limits to make sure you can handle yourself out in the real world. If we do something that you cannot deal with, you say something, and we will stop. Jon has instilled in us that you are not to be forced to do anything you don't want to do, and we will honor that. Do you understand?"

Hi explanation made me feel a lot better. I replied, "I understand."

"Now, again, for the one and only time, I will ask... Do you want to be here with us today and willingly and enthusiastically pleasure us? Remember I am evaluating your performance and your enthusiasm."

'Moment of truth Megan.' I thought to myself. Time to conquer my fears and go all out for this internship or I need to walk away right now. There can't be any in between. He stared at me waiting for a response. I took a deep breath, held my chin up high, and made my decision. "I'm in. Let's do this."

The guys all smiled. Victor asked me, "Then tell me. How are you going to make me cum?"

Playfully I responded, "However you want me to."

"What if I want to cum in your mouth?"

I did a quick visual and imagined what he might feel like or taste like. "Then I would happily swallow it down and smile back at you."

"Is it okay if I cum in your pussy?"

I suddenly remembered Nicole's lesson in her kitchen prior to being with Steve. I replied, "If that is where you want it. I would love to feel your big cock pulsing inside my tight pussy."

"What if I want to pump my load into your ass? What do you have to say about that?"

"Just as good. I would probably have a huge orgasm if I felt your cock swell and splash my rectum with your cum." That was probably true. I was still having flashbacks of Nicole fucking my ass with a dildo and Steve fucking my ass earlier this morning.

Victor turned to the other guys and smiled. He looked back at me and told me to lay on the bed. I scooted back a few feet and lay down on my back. Victor followed me and was soon lying beside me. He leaned in and kissed me. I responded when his tongue darted into my mouth. Almost immediately I felt his hand slide under my dress. I jumped slightly when he found my bare pussy.

He broke our kiss and exclaimed, "She's not wearing any panties and she is super wet. Come check this out fellas."

I had forgotten that I left off my panties from my time with Matt. That seemed like such a long time ago. Victor asked me, "Why are you not wearing any panties you dirty girl?"

I responded, "I have been super wet all day and I knew it would be uncomfortable to wear wet panties throughout. Plus, I figured there was a good chance they would be coming off another time or two today."

"Indeed, they would have. Arthur, I know you like to eat pussy. Get down there and tell me if her pussy is any good."

Frank finally spoke up, "Can we get her naked first. I want a crack at those titties."

"Good idea." It was a bit awkward trying to get my dress and my bra off lying down. But with the help of 6 other hands, we finally managed. I got a couple nice hoots and hollers from the guys. Victor even commented, "What a sexy thing you are. I am going to enjoy you."

Before I knew it the guys were all over me. Victor returned to kissing me and was squeezing my right breast. Frank was squeezing my left breast and had his mouth attached to my nipple. I felt my legs being pushed apart and I stopped kissing Victor and jumped when I felt Arthur lick up the length of my pussy.

My sensors were quickly on overload. Victor stepped back and started getting undressed. Frank took advantage and moved his mouth to my other nipple. Both were quite hard by now. Arthur had started gently sucking my clit and he had a finger slowly sliding in and out of me.

Victor climbed back on the bed up by my head. I turned just in time to see his erect manhood pointing back at me. He slid his cock along my mouth. The skin on his shaft was soft and taut. His length seemed to go on forever. Finally, he slid is cock back. I stuck out my tongue and rode the bottom of his shaft as he slid it by again.

On his third-round trip he pulled all the way back, turned my head even more, and pushed the end of his cock into my mouth. His head was soft and bulbous, and I had to stretch my lips to fit around his girth.

I somehow felt the bed move and my tits seemed alone, so I got the impression that Frank had gotten off the bed. Most of my focus, aside from the cock in my mouth, was on Arthur who was still down between my legs. Without the other distractions I know I would be nearing an orgasm with the work he was putting in. I could feel two fingers sawing in and out of my wet pussy and he was bashing my clit with his tongue.

The bed began to move again, and I turned my eyes slightly to see Frank crawling over me and straddling my chest. He was naked and very hard. I felt him grip my tits and wrap them around his erection. Soon he was moving his hips in and out fucking my tits. I turned my attention back to Victor.

Victor asked, "Arthur, how is that pussy down there? Is she a keeper?"

Arthur let go of my clit and responded, "She has a really nice pussy Victor. You should come taste it."

Victor laughed, "Maybe some other time. I think it is time to get some serious blowjobs. Let's go fellas."

Victor pulled his cock out of my mouth and crawled off the bed. Frank dismounted me and followed. Victor spoke up again, "Let's go Arthur. You can eat her pussy again some other time."

Arthur reluctantly pulled away and stood up next to the other two. Victor wagged his finger at me indicating I should follow as well. I scooted back to the bottom of the bed and as I stood up, Victor gently pushed on my shoulder, "On your knees."

I dropped to my knees and waited for what was next. I did not have to wait long as Victor presented his manhood back to my lips. I opened my mouth and slid down his cock. From this angle I could take him deeper. As I bobbed up and down, I assessed him. He was above average in length and width and his head was slightly larger than I thought it should be. I relaxed my throat and gave it several tries before I fit all the way down him. As my nose tickled his trimmed pubes, I heard him gasp, "Ohhh fuck!"

I felt Frank playfully slap my face with his cock. I got the hint. I pulled Victor out of my throat and moved over to Frank. His manhood was slightly shorter, but at least as thick as Victor. I needed to stretch my mouth to fit around him as well. Victor took my hand and attached it to his erection. I started to stroke him.

I peeked my eye over to Arthur and saw that he had gotten undressed and was standing next to Frank. My eyes got very big when I reached over the gripped his manhood. I stopped sucking Frank to take a better look at Arthur. He was huge. His cock had to be 10 inches long and average to above average width. It was like a small baseball bat. I was immediately intimidated.

Victor broke my gaze. "Megan, I assume that is the biggest cock you have ever seen. I get it. But you need to keep all three of us happy. You have two hands and a mouth. Get busy."

I went back to work on Frank, deepthroating him pretty easily. I kept Victor and Arthur busy with my hands. For what seemed like forever, I rotated from one cock to another stroking the others to keep them erect. I could tell how turned on I was as I felt my wetness leaking down my leg.

Victor finally ordered a change. He commented that as the boss in the room he should get first dibs. He walked over to the bed and lay down on his back and beckoned me to follow. I crawled onto the bed and straddled him. We exchanged a smile as I rose up slightly and placed his fat head at the entrance of my tiny pussy. I moved him around to gain some lubrication before sliding him inside.

I winced slightly when his fat head pushed into my tiny hole. Even with all the sexual action I had been having this morning, it was a tight fit. He groaned as I moved up and down trying to push more of his manhood inside. I put my hands on his chest and started pumping my hips up and down. It took quite a bit of time before I had him almost fully lodged inside me.

The other guys waited until I got a good rhythm going with Victor before they joined in. Arthur came from behind me and started playing with my ass. Frank stood on the bed and presented his cock for me to suck on. I was back to multi tasking.

As new as this was to me, I was really enjoying myself. Victor's cock felt wonderful inside me. I could feel the early signs of an orgasm brewing. Today's activities ignited a hidden but strong interest in sucking dick and Frank's cock was feeding me nicely. Arthur continued to work his hands around my body, bringing pleasure to my needy nipples, my swollen clit, and my puckered asshole. I felt like I could go on forever like this.

"Switch," Victor bellowed. I looked down at him with a pouty look on my face. He saw this and replied, "You will get some more of this cock. I promise. But I need to let the boys have some too."

Arthur backed away from me and stood next to the bed. Frank jumped off the bed as well. I crawled off of Victor and over to the side of him. Before anyone else could claim me, I immediately picked up his glistening cock and slid it into my mouth. I could taste myself on him and it turned me on even more.

Frank walked over to the other side of the bed and repositioned my ass where he wanted me. He pushed my hips down spreading my legs to lower my center. I had about three quarters of Victor down my throat when Frank entered me. I pulled off of him quickly and moaned my appreciation.

Frank was gentle as he worked his thick cock in and out of my tiny box. It easily took 5 minutes for him to finally bottom out. I felt very stretched. During this time, I tried to continue working on Victor. I knew my role here was to keep all of them happy. 'Where was Arthur,' I wondered.

I did not have to wonder long as I felt Frank pull out of me. For a brief second, I felt very empty. Then I felt Arthur clumsily move his cockhead around my pussy until he found his way. He was not quite as gentle. He pushed in about halfway on the first plunge. I pulled off of Victor to moan. "Oh my god!"

They used this opportunity for Frank and Victor to switch places. By the time Frank was in place, and I was sliding my mouth down his manhood, Arthur had developed a bit of a rhythm. His cock was the best of the three and it was quickly pushing my orgasm to the top.

A few minutes later, Arthur pulled out and Frank slid back in. As Frank got into a faster pace, Arthur and Victor decided to switch positions. Victor disappeared from my vision and in front of me was a glorious piece of meat. Overall, Arthur was not much to look at. He was skinny and pale. But his cock was amazing. It was directly in front of me, glistening with my juices, with pre-cum seeping out of his head.

12