One Year Internship Ch. 06 – Interview 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and took him into my mouth. I ran my tongue around his head sucking all of the pre-cum I could find. I let go of him briefly so I could swirl his donation around on my tongue. He tasted mostly sweet with a slight hint of saltiness.

I picked up his hard cock and licked up the length of the shaft gathering my juices. I licked my lips enjoying the flavor of myself. I repeated this several times until I felt his cock was devoid of any more of my juices.

Victor pushed himself back into me causing me to jump. He worked himself in and out until he was almost completely buried inside me. Soon after I felt him grab my hips and start to pull me in to meet him. His cock was stabbing deep inside me with every thrust. I felt my body respond and my orgasm worked its way closer to the edge. The sounds of our bodies smacking together filled the room.

With the upped intensity and pace, it was hard for me to suck on Arthur even though I really wanted to. I pulled off of him and started moaning continuously. I heard Victor express loudly, "Watch this boys."

I had no idea what he was talking about as I was concentrating too much on my pending orgasm that was teetering on the crest ready to explode. It must have been Frank who did it, as I felt a thick finger push into my anus. He tilted it around and moved it in a circular motion. It was the last little bit of stimulation I needed, and my orgasm hit me. I groaned so loud the whole floor probably heard me.

Victor slammed into me one more time and left his thick cock completely buried. I felt my pussy pulse and squeeze his manhood. My orgasm lasted a long time, and I could feel my juices running down my leg.

Victor pulled his cock out of me and boasted, "Your turn. Try to top that."

During the down time, now that I had mostly recovered from my orgasm, I went back to sucking Arthur who was patiently waiting while I feebly stroked him. I was nearly halfway down his manhood when I felt a cold substance on my ass. It was followed by two fingers from Frank. In and out he went sending pleasure signals throughout my body. All I could do was moan around Arthur's cock.

Frank was only loosening me up for the next phase. I knew it was coming and was looking forward to it. If this morning with Steve was any indication, I was going to enjoy anal from here on out. He did not need to warm me up long as my ass was relaxed and ready.

He lined himself and pressed the head of his cock against my tight hole. I pulled Arthur back out of my mouth and prepared myself. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling. First it was a little pressure. Then his head popped through. I moaned as my ass squeezed him and my pussy clinched.

I completely lost any ability to blow Arthur. I stroked him for a few more minutes before he got off the bed. I had a moment of disappointment. I thought to myself, 'I need to have more energy. I need to please these guys and stop thinking about myself.'

I blurted out, "Yes Frank, give me that cock."

It was just the encouragement he needed. Within the next several strokes, he was buried to the hilt inside of me. I exaggerated my moans of appreciation to urge him on. I was enjoying what he was doing. My receptors were on fire surging throughout my body.

Just as I felt another orgasm building, Frank pulled out. My disappointment did not last long as I felt another position himself at my backdoor. The familiar pressure returned once more as my hole stretched to accommodate another. I looked back to see Victor smiling back at me. He must have lubed up heavily as there was no drag when he pushed his manhood deep into me.

I started to moan as he continued to work his full length into me. He remarked, "I get the impression you like anal Megan. Is that true?"

I moaned back at him, "Yeees! Please fuck my ass."

Someone slid their hand underneath and started massaging my clit. It sent a twirl of sensations through my body. Having both my pussy and my ass stimulated was almost more than I could handle. Victor continued to take long strokes as my moans got louder and longer.

My orgasm had been building for several minutes now. I did not want Victor to pull out and delay it yet again. I begged him, "Fuck me harder. Make me cum on your fat cock."

Victor grabbed my hips again, like he did earlier and started to plow me harder. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, but nothing came out. I tried to moan, to express my pleasure, but I had no air. My orgasm was tightening up. I thought if it hit, I might pass out. Victor did not stop. Frank increased his pace on my clit and soon enough I could not hold back.

When my orgasm hit, I expelled all of my air and practically screamed, "Ahhhhh!"

Victor held his cock in me, just like earlier. I squirted all over Franks hand, Victors balls, and both of our legs. With each pulse of my body I moaned, "Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Once my orgasm subsided, Victor pulled out of me. I would have been content to stop right there. Two powerful orgasms in and I was feeling that sexed out fatigue starting to return. I lifted my head and saw Victor's hard cock inches from my mouth. He expressed, "We are not done with you. Clean my cock."

I hesitated because I was tired. But I knew I needed to suck it up and keep going. I opened my mouth, and he slid his cock in. I sucked and sucked on him. I was delighted that the other guys let me focus on this for a few minutes.

It took a couple minutes, but I finally slid my mouth all the way down to his balls. I tried the trick that Nicole taught me earlier. I squeezed his cock in my throat several times before pulling him out and repeating the process.

He exclaimed, "You keep doing that and I am going to spurt my load in your mouth."

I pulled him out of my mouth and replied, "Yes Victor. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

I stroked his cock with one hand while I bobbed on the top half. I used my tongue to massage the sensitive underbelly of his shaft. His moans told me that he was enjoying it. Quickly he put his hand on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. I relaxed my mouth and my throat and let him control the pace and depth.

"Ah fuck. Ah fuck. Here it comes. Ahhh!"

That was more than enough warning. He pushed in one last time, and I felt his dick jerk. His first shot hit the back of my mouth and I swallowed it down. The next one almost caused me to choke but I recovered to swallow in time for the next one. Multiple times I felt him pulse and fill my mouth. I continued to swallow over and over.

I anticipated him coming close to finishing and held the last couple small ones and his dribble in my mouth. As he pulled his cock out, I showed him some of his remnants before swallowing them down. It was a move that would have made Nicole proud.

Victor spoke to me as I cleaned his cock. "You are good little cocksucking slut. That makes me very happy. But you're not done yet. You still have two guys to please that have been patiently waiting." As happy as I was to have gotten Victor off in my mouth, he was right.

I looked up to see the other two standing there. Arthur walked around the bed and pulled me back up to my knees. His cock was soon splitting my tiny folds and pushing into my hungry pussy. I gasped as his monster filled me up. I was so turned on by giving Victor head, that I felt an orgasm formulating again. It was like I turned a faucet on in my body.

Arthur fucked me for a little while, almost long enough to bring that 3rd orgasm out. Suddenly he pulled out and Frank slid back into my pussy. He sunk right in and went to work. Arthur walked around the bottom of the bed and sat down. Since he was in reach, I was able to maneuver over and suck his cock. I was starting to enjoy tasting myself on a man's erect manhood.

A few minutes later Frank pulled out of me, and Arthur pulled me off of him. While still sitting, he led me around the bed and indicated he wanted me to mount him. I crawled over him closing the few feet distance and swung my leg over his torso. I reached down and aimed his big erection back at my pussy and sunk down.

Even after all the sex I had had this day, his big cock was still a chore to handle. I was finally able to get him in and develop a rhythm. My orgasm was still lingering just out of reach.

A few minutes later Arthur pulled me down until my breasts were smashed against his chest. I was not sure why he did that until I felt Frank behind me massaging my puckered star. After a brief pause where Arthur completely stopped fucking me, I felt Frank push against my anal opening again. This time it felt like his cock.

I exclaimed, "Frank if you want to fuck my ass you can. Let me climb off of Arthur."

He replied, "No honey. We are going to fuck you together, double penetration style."

"You're going to what?!"

"You'll see."

I held still, Arthur's huge cock still lodged in my pussy, and felt Frank line back up to my back door. He pushed his greasy cockhead into my hole until it popped through. "Oh my god. So much pressure," I announced.

Frank responded, "Relax Megan. I know you can take this. Take a deep breath."

I took a deep breath and tried to relax my entire groin area. For the next several minutes Frank pushed and waited and pushed and waited again. The more of his cock he pushed in, the fuller I felt. After several minutes, the pressure subsided, and my holes relaxed. Frank soon had a decent pace going.

Not long after Arthur started pushing his hips up and down causing his cock to slide in and out of my pussy. The sensation switched from pain to pressure to fullness. I could tell they had done this before they quickly fell into sync and were sliding in and out of me in unison. I could only moan as the sensation switched one more time from fullness to an intense pleasure.

I started to get hungry for the penetration. I was having a flashback to asking Nicole to fuck me harder with the dildo. I started to think that Steve was right. Maybe I am an anal whore. I lifted slightly and put my hands on Arthur's skinny chest and pushed my ass back into Frank. "Fuck me guys. Fuck me."

Both guys increased their pace and their depth. For a brief second, I thought I was going to be torn in half. I had never been so full in my life, not even close. I had so many sensations going on in my midsection. The pleasure receptors in my ass were snapping at mock ten. I could feel Arthur filling up my pussy and pounding against my cervix.

I slightly tilted my hips, pushing my ass up slightly, and everything flipped. All of my hundred sensations lighting up inside of me came together at once. I came really hard. It hit me suddenly and I fell forward on top of Arthur and moaned in his ear. My pussy tightened around his manhood. Frank continued to plow away throughout my orgasm as my ass clinched him tight. With one last thrust he filled me with his cum. Feeling his cock pulse in my ass lengthened my orgasm. I groaned for so long I thought Arthur was going to yell at me.

Finally, both of our orgasms finished. Frank pulled out of me, and I tried to crawl off of Arthur. Frank helped me to the side of the bed. As I lay there trying to recover, I felt something wet on my mouth and opened my eyes to see Franks dripping organ touching my lips. "Clean my cock," he ordered.

I had shut off my rational thinking a while back. I opened my mouth, and he slid his softening cock deep into my mouth. I sucked and cleaned him until he was satisfied. I was pleasantly surprised that I could not taste anything except the lube they were using.

I had a few minutes to recover before Arthur pulled on me. I rolled over thinking he wanted me back on top of him. He turned me around and slid me on top of him. I was facing away from him and a little confused. He ordered, "Put my cock in your ass."

I reached down and gripped his manhood and aimed it at my back door. He was slippery and gooey from being inside my sopping pussy. I felt his thick cock break through my barrier and fill my ass quickly. I moaned as I slid him deep inside. He ordered again, "Sit up and fuck your ass with cock. Ride me like a horse."

I sat up and repositioned my legs. In doing so I sunk all the way down his shaft. With him fully embedded in my ass I sat there for a minute and let myself adjust to him. I quickly went through the cycle from pressure to pleasure. I rose up several inches before sitting back down again. The long stroke was an amazing fulfilling sensation. I did it again and again. Over and over, I rose and fell, pulling him out and pushing him back inside. I heard him moan. I was shocked to feel another orgasm stirring inside of me again. "Ride me," he barked.

I increased the pace and much to my surprise I liked it. It felt amazing. Potentially better than when he was in my pussy. I rode him hard, trying to bring us both to orgasm. He gripped my hips and started pushing up into me. Our timing fell into place as I really worked over his cock. I felt him getting harder. I knew it was not going to be much longer.

Finally, we hit the crest. I felt his abs tighten and his hips thrust forward one more time. My orgasm was right on the edge, so I pushed down one more last time and leaned back. His cock jerked and I felt his cum hit the walls of my insides with such power it caused my orgasm to hit. We came together. My body spasmed on top of him as he filled my bowels with his seed.

I lay on top of him for what seemed like forever. I felt his cock soften and threaten to fall out of me. I heard him whisper in my ear, "I think my cock needs the same attention you gave the others."

I nodded and started to roll over. I was a little disappointed when he fell out of me. After what I had just experienced, I felt very empty. I repositioned myself and cleaned his cock for him.

I rolled over on my back and expressed to no one in particular, "If you want to keep going, I need a break. Maybe get some water or something."

Victor laughed and responded, "Why don't you go get cleaned up and get some fluids."

I rolled over, grabbed my water bottle off of the nightstand and headed to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet for several minutes feeling the cum drain out of my ass. I pondered my situation. I felt like I had done really well. I was sure the guys enjoyed me. 'I had to pass the test, right?' I thought to myself.

I pushed out what remaining cum I could and wiped myself clean and headed to the sink to wash up. I looked in the mirror and did not like what I saw. My hair was tussled, and my face was red. I still had sweat beading on my forehead. I needed to get myself back together.

I drank some water and began to cool down. As I put myself back together, I started a pep talk convincing myself what I was doing was a good idea and that I just needed to keep performing. I told myself how badly I wanted this internship and that I can't stop now.

I am not sure how long I was in there, but I soon felt better and was ready to face them again. I stood up straight, took a deep breath, did a mindset check, and exited the bathroom. Even though I was tired, I was happy to see the three guys standing there still naked and smiling back at me.

For the next hour and half, I serviced them over and over. They continued to use all of my holes, usually two at a time. One time for a few minutes in the middle, I was sitting on Victor and had Frank in my ass. Arthur stood on the bed and fed me his cock. I had all three inside me at once. It was sensory overload to the fullest.

Finally, the guys started to get tired and wanted one last hurrah. Victor announced as much, "Alright guys, let's close this out. Make her feel really welcome."

I lay on my back with my legs high in the air and Arthur pushing his big cock in and out of my pussy. Frank crawled on the bed and hovered near my face, jerking his cock as fast as he could. Victor climbed on the bed on the other side of me and mirrored his actions.

Frank was the first to pop. He aimed his first couple shots at my tits covering them nicely. He moved back toward my mouth shooting a line across my nose and cheek. He pushed his cock into my mouth, and I swallowed the remainder of his offering.

Victor was next and when it was time for him to cum, he never moved. He shot multiple shots across my face. He covered my left cheek and eye, my nose, the right side of my forehead and I was sure some landed in my hair. I lay there feeling his warm cum splatter all over me with my mouth open hunting to catch as much as possible. Just like Frank he finished his orgasm in my mouth.

Those two guys climbed off the bed. Arthur increased his pace and started grunting. I lifted my head and looked at him with my good eye. He was sweating and working hard.

I decided to help him along. "Arthur, are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum deep in my pussy or are you going to cover my body? I want to feel it, Arthur. Give it to me baby."

Maybe that was all he needed. He pulled out of me and took one stride over my left leg and jerked his big cock. The first shot went across my face and landed on the bed. Two more shots painted my face. I felt his cum running down my cheek into my ear. As he moved closer to me, the next shot went across my mouth and chin. Then he pushed his cock into my mouth where I sucked him dry.

After a brief pause where he let me linger on his cock a little bit, Arthur climbed off the bed. I lay there absolutely exhausted and covered in cum. I felt like I had been through an all-day workout. Part of me felt incredibly proud for making it through this experience. In all, I had a pretty good time that resulted in maybe 8 or 9 solid orgasms. Although part of me started to feel a little regret. I mean if I looked at this event objectively, it was incredibly whore-ish of me to let three guys I just met fuck me in every hole sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. But I guess that was what I needed to do to win this internship.

Victor came over to the bed, leaned down to me and said, "You did a really great job Megan. I hope you enjoyed yourself. If I am honest, this is about as narly as any of our sales trips will ever get. This is the type of event that leads to a 100k commission. So, if you can do this, you will make a lot of money for the company and for yourself."

I could barely see him through my cum covered eyes, but I smiled back at him. He continued, "I am going to tell Jon that you get my vote to go through. And if you remember me explaining the model to you, that means it is all up to him. You have one person left to convince."

I smiled and replied, "Thank you Victor. I would kiss you, but you know..."

He laughed and replied, "Next time. We are going to leave now. You will have the apartment to yourself. Get yourself cleaned up and when you are ready, dial 143 and tell Beatrice you are ready to see the boss."

"Okay. Thank you again Victor."

Victor wished me good luck, the guys got dressed, and left the bedroom. A minute later I heard the front door shut. I lay there on the bed feeling wiped out. I wanted to ponder further what had just happened, but I did not have the mental energy. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath...

12