One Year Internship Ch. 09 – Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands through his hair and moaned audibly as he brought me over the edge. He sucked in my juices as my body quivered in orgasm. A few final licks to my sensitive pussy before he kissed his way back up. When he reached my face, I pulled him into me and kissed him hard driving my tongue into his mouth. A full minute later I pulled away and smiled at him.

"You must have liked that I take it?" he asked.

I smiled up at him and replied, "Very few people look to please me like you just did."

He smiled back at me and commented, "I am a very giving lover, and I was sure that you were going to taste like heaven. I was right."

I blushed and kissed him again. As our tongues danced, I could feel him moving around. It was not long before I felt his manhood resting against my wet pussy. He broke the kiss and looked me in my eyes and asked, "Are you ready to feel me inside you?"

"I am very ready."

He reached down and I soon felt the head of his mammoth cock against my flesh. I moaned as he ran his cockhead up and down my wet slit. I groaned as he started to push himself inside me. At first, I was not sure I could take him. He paused and asked if I was okay. I nodded my head and told him to continue. I was determined to take some of him today.

Each time he pushed I could feel the strain of my body trying to accept him. I started to second guess whether I would ever take his amazing manhood in all my holes. He paused again and suggested that we needed lube. I replied, "No! I'm wet enough. I want you. I want to feel you. Keep pushing, but slowly please."

He smiled and leaned down and kissed me. It was gentle but sexual. Over the next several minutes he continued to kiss me. It was just enough of a distraction that I stopped noticing the discomfort of his size. It took a lot of time, but Jon showed his patience and experience.

Jon broke our kiss and whispered in my ear, "I am halfway in. I'm not going to give you anymore tonight. But I do want to feel you cum on my cock."

Those words caused me to melt. I felt my pussy and my body relax. I let out some juices that slicked his friction. He leaned back and straightened his arms. He looked down upon me with a sweet appreciative look. I wrapped my legs around him and looked down to see him shifting his hips in and out. It was a mind-blowing experience to look down and see his cock pushing in and out of my tiny body. I tried to focus on feeling him slide in and out of me, stretching me to my limits.

It was not long before I felt an orgasm stirring. I looked up at this handsome older man who was making love to me. He smiled back at me as my body started to tingle. I opened my mouth to moan as my legs began to shake. At the cusp of my orgasm, Jon pushed himself into me deeper. He hit a button deep within me, one that no one had ever hit before. I closed my eyes and screamed out.

I had one of the most powerful orgasms that I had ever had to that point in my young life. It was like my whole body wrapped around this huge cock that was lodged deep inside me. Jon stopped and just held himself there for more than a minute waiting for me to come back.

I finally opened my eyes again and looked at his smiling face. I remarked, "That was amazing. I have never felt anything like it."

"I am glad. There is more where that came from. But maybe not tonight. We've been at it for a long time, and I need to cum."

I laughed. "Of course. Sorry."

"Where do you want me to put it?"

"Wherever you want. I am yours to do with what you want."

"Then if it is okay with you, I am going to cum deep inside your tight pussy."

I looked at him more intently. "I would love that."

With that, he started moving his cock in and out of me again. I felt my loins firing again. I was going to have another orgasm soon. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him back down to me. His pace soon increased, and my orgasm started getting close. It was a race to who would get there first.

He whispered in my ear, "I am almost there. Cum with me."

A few seconds later, I felt him push in one last time. My pussy was gripping his cock so tightly that I felt his cock twitch as he started to shoot his cum into my womb. It caused my orgasm to hit, and I moaned as my pussy spasmed with him. We shared a powerful orgasm for a long time. My arms, my legs, and my pussy gripped him tight.

Finally, I loosened my grip and he started to disengage. My worry about him leaving completely was dashed as he moved his body up to mine. He moved my left leg out of the way and leaned against the couch. He presented his glistening cock to my mouth.

I slid my mouth over the big crown of his head tasting our mixed juices. I tried desperately to deep throat him and take his full cock into my throat. But today was not the day. I pulled off him and licked up and down his shaft, focusing completely on the texture and flavor of his magnificent manhood.

I loved it. I loved Jon's big, delicious tool. I wanted to worship it. I wanted to feel it inside me, in my pussy, in my mouth, someday in my ass. I loved feeling it, stroking it with my hands, feeling his taut skin on my tongue. Jon snapped me out of my love affair when he commented, "If you keep doing that, we will never get to the mentoring Megan. I promise there will be other times for us to be together."

I reluctantly let go of his big unit and he stood up. He walked over and retrieved my clothes and brought them to me. As he handed me my tiny thong he joked, "I don't think this is going to help you very much."

I looked at him a little confused. He cleared it up, "I am going to drain out of you when you stand up."

I looked down at my pussy and it hit me what he was trying to say. "Oh. Uhh. I may need to borrow your bathroom."

He reached out with a helping hand and soon I was on my way to his bathroom, clothes in hand. By the time I shut the door behind me, his cum was leaking down my leg. I reached down and scooped up a big dollop and fed it to my mouth. I was not sure why I did it, but I was glad I did. I swished it around in my mouth like mouthwash. I closed my eyes and really took in his flavor and texture. As I swallowed, I considered whether I was just in love with Jon and everything about him including his cum. Or did I just love cum.

I repeated the action several more times until I felt no more cum was dripping from my pussy. My thoughts wondered through the past week and the men I had been with. I was focusing on those who's cum I had swallowed. By the time I was dressed, I had concluded that I just liked cum. I enjoyed every bit of salty, slimy, delicious man juice that slide down my throat this week.

I was smiling as I exited his bathroom. He was dressed and sitting at his conference table. He asked, "What are you smiling about?"

"Everything. This week has been really good topped off by my intimate time with you. I feel very privileged to be here."

"I am glad you are happy Megan. If you are up to it, I'd like to go over some things with you; a little mentoring if you will."

"I am ready."

For the next hour, Jon took me through some of the company's inner workings, giving me some background on how the company was founded, it's growth path since, and how he came to be the CEO. It was very eye opening and gave me some important insight for how to interact with the other functional organizations over the next year.

Jon ended with, "I'd like to review what mentoring you get from the other leaders, and I can help provide some guidance to you on what to ask for from each of them. I genuinely want you to learn while you are here. I'd like to see you join our company as a full-time employee when you are done with the internship. At any rate, while you are here, it is very important to me that this be mutually beneficial."

"I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. I plan to take advantage of it each and every day."

"I know you will Megan. I felt good about you from the very start, and I am excited to see how this year turns out and what happens thereafter."

With that we stood up, he gave me a kiss goodbye and I headed back to my apartment. I had not looked at my calendar for a few hours and I was hoping that my work was done for the day. When I got back, I took a shower and cleaned myself up and ordered food. As I ate, I looked at my calendar. I saw that Carlton had set up a meeting with me for tomorrow. Thinking ahead, I blocked off the time before that. I planned on sleeping in a little bit and maybe getting some exercise in. It was not long after that I went to bed and was asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, I took a shower, mostly to wake up. I recognized that my pussy was sore. Not to lie, it had been a bit sore all week, from the extensive usage, I guess. But this morning, it was sorer than the other days. I guess taking Jon's big cock has its side effects.

I got dressed, downed a protein shake, and headed toward the greenway that Jon told me about. I found it easily once I knew where to look. It was a swift half mile to the entrance. Once on the trail, I started to jog. The scenery was quite nice, with a ton of large trees, whose limbs hung over the trail providing a peaceful and shady portrait. I got lost in the sereneness of the landscape.

Being outside, exercising, made me so happy, that I kept going until I realized what time it was. I had an appointment in a little more than an hour and I still had to run the entire way back to the entrance and jog my way back to the office. I was still trying to catch my breath as I entered the elevator. I took a few more deep breaths as the elevator opened onto the 5th floor.

I exited and started heading to my apartment when I realized someone was standing outside apartment 2. I cursed myself for losing track of time and putting myself in this position. He looked up just as I was approaching him. "Hi, are you Carlton?" I asked.

He looked around and then back at me. "Uhh. Yes."

He was shorter than I was, maybe 5' 3". He was clean shaven with dirty blonde hair that was thinning. He looked to be in decent shape and reasonably well dressed. I extended my hand to greet him. "Hi. I'm Megan. I am so sorry for being late and..." I looked down at myself. I was in exercise clothes that were all sweaty. My hair was a mess. I continued, "Not being ready for you."

He looked me up and down, making me feel self-conscious. Finally, he spoke, "Um. I guess that is okay." He looked at his watch and then back at me. I replied to what I assumed he was thinking. "I have an idea. Why don't I let you in to the apartment? I'll grab the things I need and then you can talk to me while I take a shower and get ready for you."

He had a very nervous look on his face. He replied, "You mean, like in the bathroom with you, while you're naked, on the other side of the shower door?"

I laughed. "Well, yes. I mean if you like you could jump in the shower with me, but I do need to get cleaned up for what we are going to do."

The thought of that made him even more nervous. Finally, I reached out and took his hand. He lifted his eyes to meet mine. I said, "Carlton, there is no reason for you to be nervous. Let's go into the apartment so we are not having this conversation in the hallway."

He nodded. I put my badge up to the reader and the door unlocked. I led us into the living room and indicated he should sit down. I sat across from him on the coffee table. I asked, "Do you want to do this?"

He nodded. I asked, "Then why are you so nervous?"

He paused as if in thought. He replied, "I've been with the same woman for a very long time. So, I am nervous about being with someone new."

"I see. So why are you here with me today? Did Victor pressure you into doing it?"

"No. I mean, he suggested it. As a reward for my big sale. He said you were amazing. And as a warm-blooded man, I want to do it."

"And what is it specifically that you are nervous about?"

He looked down into his lap and gathered the courage to say what was on his mind. "You see, I asked Victor what you would be willing to do, and he told me that you would do just about anything. All I needed to do was ask."

I gave a small sarcastic smile. 'Good Ole Victor,' I thought. I asked, "Okay Carlton. What is it that you want to do with me?"

"Maybe it is better if I just ask you what is off limits."

I replied, "Not much. I am a pretty liberal lover. I don't want you to hurt me. I don't want you to pee on me. You know extreme things like that."

He replied, "I'm not into that anyway."

"So, what do you have in mind then Carlton. Tell me."

He looked down into his lap again. "Spit it out," I taunted.

Finally, he replied, "My girlfriend won't swallow my cum."

I smiled, "Okay. I can do that. Anything else?"

"My girlfriend also refuses to do anal. Do you do anal?"

I smiled again. Carlton did not know that I was secretly hoping that he would want to do anal, because my pussy was still sore. I replied, "Yes Carlton. We can do anal. But I need to go next door and prepare myself. I have an idea. Why don't I blow you and swallow your creamy load right now and then you can recover while I am taking a shower."

I think my bluntness took him by surprise. He fumbled his words. I slid off the coffee table and positioned myself between his legs. He quit mumbling when I started to undo his belt. I pulled his slacks and his boxers down to his ankles, revealing a small cock that was not ready for me.

When I looked up at him, I could see the trepidation in his face. I tried to ease it, "No worries, Carlton. I will get you ready."

I leaned into him and pulled his limp dick into my mouth and sucked with some pressure. It was not long before I felt him start to harden in my mouth. All said, he had a very average dick of average proportions. I pulled him out of my mouth and licked him up and down to tease him.

I looked up to him and asked, "Are you ready?"

He nodded his head. I went back down on him, sliding my mouth all the way down until his trimmed pubes were tickling my nose. I just held his cock there, with only a little bit made it into my throat. I heard him moan, "Oh my god."

I rotated up and down without pulling him out of my throat. This is a trick Nicole taught me to use on guys with smaller dicks. I could tell that Carlton liked it. He put his hands on the back of my head and moaned louder.

I could feel him start to shift his hips, humping my face. I knew he was getting close. If his cock was not in my throat, I am sure I would be tasting his pre-cum right now. Just then, he let go of my head and pulled me off him. I looked up to him to see what was wrong.

He said, "I was about to cum, and I want you to taste it. I want to feel it flow into your mouth."

I stood up and pulled him up with me. Then I dropped to my knees and went back to work on his cock. I started massaging his balls as my mouth went up and down his shaft. I could taste him on my tongue every few strokes. I knew it would not be long.

A couple minutes later, I heard him expel, "Ah fuck. Here it comes."

I placed the end of his cock on my tongue and jerked the rest of his short shaft. He groaned as his first substantial offering poured out onto my tongue. He was a slight bit salty, but I liked his consistency. I tilted my head a little and his cum slid to the back of my mouth. His cock jerked again, and another offering poured out, adding to his first deposit.

Carlton moaned as he filled my mouth with his cum. When he was done, I cleaned up the head of his cock and he pulled him out of my mouth. He looked down upon me and our eyes met. He has a slight smile on his face. I opened my mouth to show him the pool of cum I held in my mouth and his eyes got big. His smile increased as he watched me swallow his seed down.

I licked my lips and stood up. To my surprise, he took my face in his hands and kissed me; his tongue explored my mouth as if looking for remnants. The kiss lasted for a long moment before he broke the kiss and pulled away.

I asked, "I guess you enjoyed that?"

"That was fucking amazing, pardon my language."

I smiled at him and replied, "I am glad you liked that. I'd like to go get cleaned up and get myself ready for our planned activities. Since you want to do anal, I need to prepare for that otherwise it will get a little messy. I am going to do that next door."

I started to walk away from him. I looked back as I approached the front door and commented, "I'll be back in about 20 mins. Don't go anywhere."

I hurried next door and flew through the things I needed to do. Cleaning out my ass for anal had become much faster now that I was doing it every day. I brushed my teeth in the shower and got out. I passed on blow-drying my hair and went for a ponytail. I was headed back into apartment 2 in under 23 minutes.

Carlton was no longer in the living room. My search found him lying naked on the bed in the master bedroom. I smiled and began taking my sundress off. Knowing I was here to get fucked, I came over without wearing panties or a bra. I paused for a moment and let Carlton drink in my naked body.

"You look sexy as hell," he commented.

"Well, I am all yours."

I crawled onto the bed and over to where he was lying. I gripped his half erect manhood and started to stroke it. I commented, "Let me bring you back to life and then I'll let you have my ass."

He smiled and nodded his head. I leaned down and pulled him into my mouth. A few minutes of diligent attention and he was back to full mast. I deepthroated him a few times to remind him how good I was before I let him loose. I crawled up to his face and kissed him intently. As I kissed him, I rubbed my wet pussy on his stiff cock.

When I broke the kiss, I looked down upon him. The lust in his eyes was intense. Without breaking eye contact, I lifted slightly and aimed him at my wet pussy and slid down. I winced a little as my pussy was sore. I was glad he was average in size. He closed his eyes as I worked his cock up and down.

I continued for several minutes before whispering in his ear, "Are you ready for my ass?"

He whispered back, "Yes! Your pussy is so nice, you better switch before I cum."

"Well, I think you should fuck my ass doggystyle so you can be in control."

He liked that idea. I rolled off him, and over to the side of the bed. He jumped up like a man on a mission. I got on my hands and knees, and he was behind me lightning fast.

I looked at him and asked, "Put it back in my pussy for a few strokes to get it lubed up with my juices."

He did as I asked. After several strokes I gave him the okay to put it in my ass. I was not worried about it hurting. I had been using my plug all week and had recently had anal sex as well.

Carlton lined his cock up to my puckered hole and pushed. He was not as gentle as I expected him to be, but it was still not much of an issue. He moaned as he pushed himself all the way in. There was barely any discomfort for me.

He rotated himself in and out of me, developing a rhythm. I felt him grab my ass and spread my cheeks open. He exhaled, "Ah fuck, this is good."

I finally felt a stir developing, a lingering orgasm that started to slowly build. He continued to work his cock in and out of me for a little while. My orgasm continued hovering but would not come through. I looked back to him and said, "Carlton, fuck me harder. Harder!"

Carlton moved his hands to my hips and gripped me hard. He paused for a solid breath before ramming himself fully into me as hard as he could.

I moaned, "Yeesss..."

That encouraged him so he started to pick up the pace. He moved in and out of my ass as hard as he could. I was enjoying the fucking he was giving me, so I moaned to encourage him.

It took only a few more minutes before I heard him start holding his breath and gripping me tighter. I knew he was almost there. My orgasm was close but not on the edge yet. Before I knew it, he slammed into me one last time and I felt his cock pulse as he unloaded inside me. We both made sounds through his orgasm.